Go Back   Male vs Female | The Mixed Wrestling Forum > Mixed Wrestling & Fighting > Wrestling & Fighting Discussion

Check out the latest release by Fight Pulse: Bianca vs Andreas.
Preview photos are available in this topic. Get this video at: Fight Pulse - MX-251.

Old 02-Feb-19, 10:58
Points: 22,751, Level: 65 Points: 22,751, Level: 65 Points: 22,751, Level: 65
Activity: 2.4% Activity: 2.4% Activity: 2.4%
Last Achievements

Thanked 2,270 Times in 633 Posts
Default Competitive FvF I would certainly buy

Competitive FvsF is definitely not my fetish, but when there is a match I’m curious about- I’ll definitely buy it, so it has been with many Sheena videos for example.
I also watch the more interesting WMMA matches.

I have been looking recently at some wrestling events / matches and there seem to be some overlap and repetition between the participants and matches in the various events (submission room/Monica/Antscha events etc...). So here are some ideas for new matches, between session girls that I have met, and that to my mind it’s not really clear who the winner might be (if anyone thinks differently don’t hesitate to comment!):

1. Sheena vs Anji
2. Warrior Amazon vs Tia
3. Rada gold vs Sativa rematch (Rada won the first match but Sativa made a lot of progress since)
4. Miesha from Prague vs Veve Lane
5. Goddess Anat vs Orsi B
6. Kimbra vs Amrita from Russia
7. Mahea vs Antscha (think it’s also a rematch but don’t know the result of the previous match)

So producers/organizers if one of these matches is on the line I’m willing to buy and even sponsor with a somewhat higher amount than the price of video in c4s
The Following User Says Thank You to Royh For This Useful Post: