Go Back   Male vs Female | The Mixed Wrestling Forum > Mixed Wrestling & Fighting > Wrestling & Fighting Stories

Check out the latest release by Fight Pulse: Bianca vs Andreas.
Preview photos are available in this topic. Get this video at: Fight Pulse - MX-251.

Old 31-Dec-13, 07:20
Banned
Points: 16,177, Level: 55 Points: 16,177, Level: 55 Points: 16,177, Level: 55
Activity: 44.1% Activity: 44.1% Activity: 44.1%
Last Achievements

Default A True Story

(This story was written by someone else, not by me.)

I quick little story about an older woman who sold my brother's house for me a
few years ago.

A little about her; she had been for several years, the woman guys in our town lusted after. She was a blond bombshell with very large (like F or G cup) breasts. Probably about 5'4" and, I had thought, been quite thin years ago and hadn't seen her for years.

We had talked about her company listing the house, but had yet to sign a contract. When we met to go over details on the house, she was trying to be sure to get the contract for the listing. She was wearing a black pantsuit with a white, low-cut blouse and black jacket. Lots of cleavage showing and I am pretty sure she was used to getting her way. Breasts were not my thing, still aren't, but her approach wasn't working on me. We talked for hours but I wasn't budging on what I wanted the contract to say. I didn't want them to have the listing for a year if they weren't getting buyers in there to look around; I wanted a three or four month contract. We did not reach an agreement that evening.

A couple days later she called and wanted to discuss the terms again. She still wanted the longer term, but was willing to go with 120 day contract with an option written in the original contract. Anyway, we agreed to discuss it further, but I was busy out of town on a job, and couldn't make it back during regular business hours. We setup a meeting at her home for a couple days later to finalize the agreement and get my signature.

She met me at the door wearing sweatpants and a t-shirt, less formal than her regular business attire. She wasn't showing any cleavage this time! I made a comment about her being dressed quite comfortably. She responded by saying that showing her "tits didn't make any difference" the other evening, so "what's the use?" I kind of chuckled, and said I wasn't much of a boob man but was a leg lover. It was her turn to chuckle and she said, "Well, I probably don't have thin legs like most legmen enjoyed." I told her I wasn't one of those guys, I liked meaty even well toned on muscled legs. Then we got down to discussing the length of term for the real estate contract.

We discussed the 120-day vs. 365-day agreements. She still wanted the year, but I wanted the shorter term. She asked if I wanted something to drink; tea, lemonade, Coke or water? I told her Coke sounded good, and she went off to make us a couple drinks. She seemed to be taking longer than I thought, but when she returned with the drinks, I understood why; she had changed into shorts and a tank top/muscle shirt. I couldn't help but notice her legs. They were larger than my own and were pretty well muscled. She handed me my Coke and sat down across from me.

She said, "Okay. Here's the deal on the contract. I am willing to go with the 120-day sales agreement…" I interrupted, "I knew you would eventually see it my way." But she continued, "… but let's make this interesting. You like strong
legs or muscular legs? If we leg wrestle, and I beat you, you sign the 1 year agreement, but if you win I will agree to the 90-day terms." Wow, 90 day seemed to be off the table, but now within reach. I thought a minute, and didn't think there was any way she was that strong.

We moved a couple table chairs to face each other. She placed her legs together and instructed me to put mine outside hers and try to keep hers from moving apart. I did just that, except I could not hold them together, she just powered her legs apart. Round one to her. Next, we changed. She put hers outside mine and I was to push my legs out…. Only problem, I couldn't move! Realtor = 2, Me = 0. Next, she opened her legs wide, and I was supposed to put her legs outside hers and push hers together. I seriously tried with all my might but wasn't going anywhere. So far I wasn't winning any and was getting turned on just a little bit! Okay, the last contest, she told me keep my legs wide open, and she was going to push mine together, like I was supposed to do with hers on the last one. I held my legs apart while she tried to get her legs to push mine together.

She looked to be having a little trouble on this one, next thing I knew, her thighs grew an extra slab of muscle and slammed my thighs together. I should've known when I first saw those legs of hers in the sweat pants, the pants were filled out pretty well, and had to be twice the size of my legs!

Needless to say, I signed the 1-year sales agreement. She was just smiling the whole time, and said, "If we need to settle any other disagreement, I may give you a rematch." With that she flexed her right bicep and about lost it right there. I think her bicep was bigger than mine too!

Last edited by bruce911187; 05-Jan-14 at 22:02.
The Following 12 Users Say Thank You to bruce911187 For This Useful Post:
Old 31-Dec-13, 18:03
Points: 5,815, Level: 32 Points: 5,815, Level: 32 Points: 5,815, Level: 32
Activity: 0% Activity: 0% Activity: 0%
Last Achievements

Default Re: A True Story

Now, that's what I call contract negotiations.

Thanks for the fine story, Bruce.
Old 31-Dec-13, 19:56
Banned
Points: 16,177, Level: 55 Points: 16,177, Level: 55 Points: 16,177, Level: 55
Activity: 44.1% Activity: 44.1% Activity: 44.1%
Last Achievements

Default Re: A True Story

Quote:
Originally Posted by Penny Lane [Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register]
Now, that's what I call contract negotiations.

Thanks for the fine story, Bruce.
If there is sufficient interest I may post more true stories on this site.
The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to bruce911187 For This Useful Post: