Go Back   Male vs Female | The Mixed Wrestling Forum > Mixed Wrestling & Fighting > Wrestling & Fighting Discussion

Check out the latest release by Fight Pulse: Bianca vs Andreas.
Preview photos are available in this topic. Get this video at: Fight Pulse - MX-251.

Old 22-Dec-12, 02:53
Emish

Default Erotic Combat (and story)

As a newcomer to this excellent forum, I have read with interest the discussions relating to the idea of sexual arousal during a wrestling match between a man and woman. In my experience, having a sexual turn-on during intense grappling is more often than not a natural byproduct of flesh-on-flesh straining in erotic combat. It appears to be hard-wired into the human male and female psyche, a kind of primeval reaction. Inter-gender wrestling is by its very nature an intimate undertaking, and by his (or her) acceptance of a challenge to compete, a special kind of personal compact is entered into. This 'contract' assumes certain rules of conduct on the mat, primarily that there be no harm done, either physical or psychological. But what the agreement does not forbid is the chemistry of seductive animal magnetism and how it is resolved.

Doggie 24's wonderful story on these pages about relationships being based upon power perfectly illustrated this idea. What he wrote is an exercise in domination and subordination, a testing of one's ability to project power, and of course power is the ultimate aphrodisiac. Thus, it is no wonder that a woman and man engaged in wrestling would become aroused at some point if the chemistry was right between them.

Such is the story that is my introductory gift to this forum ….. a reworking of something written and posted in years gone by on The Valkyrie web site. This fantasy "mixed match" is a cautionary tale: Be very careful of arousing the 'animal' aspect of an Amazon when you are engaging in a close-locked competition of strength and skill. This is even more true if the woman happens to be named Maria Vasquez.
Old 22-Dec-12, 02:55
Emish

Default Re: Erotic Combat (and story)

The Magnificent Maria

Let's see now, it was probably ten years ago that I first ran into Maria. It was, of all places, at a small, scruffy Mexican circus that I attended one sultry afternoon out of sheer boredom. We won't go into the reason that I found myself in this dusty, out-of-the-way little village at that time. And I could not tell you why a circus, even as dilapidated as this one was, had found its way to this poverty-stricken wide spot in the road. But it was there and I went to see what there was to see.

The main circus tent was tattered and torn, portions of the canvas were fluttering in the damp half-breeze. The customers who lined up to file into the tent were as bedraggled as the circus itself; poor people who could barely afford the few pennies admission charge, families who were unused to being entertained by anyone or anything. To tell the truth, their expectations of value received from the performers was probably not too high. I know mine wasn't.

Perhaps that is why all of us were startled by the clear clarion call of a trumpet and the start up of a surprisingly good mini-orchestra. A handsome, top-hatted Ring Master in a red coat and black boots strutted into the pool of spotlight brightness and raised a hand, as if to silence the murmurings of the small crowd of onlookers. Within the context of such communal poverty, the tall figure seemed all the more resplendent and imposing.

"Senors, Senoras y Senoritas", his deep baritone called out. "Welcome to the Ricardo Brothers Super Circus. You are about to be dazzled by a death-defying act of courage and incredible strength. Point your eyes to the ceiling of the tent and prepare to be amazed at what you are about to see. We present for your enjoyment and pleasure, Maria The Magnificent!"

As his words echoed throughout the tent, the rapid stutter of a drum roll began in the orchestra, and the spot moved from the Ring Master to send a finger of brilliant white light shooting upward to reveal a female figure in a two-piece red costume that clung to her splendidly sculpted body like a second skin. Maria was indeed magnificent!

The two-piece garment, little more than a bikini in style, was both skimpy and quite revealing. The bottom part was little more than a wisp of sequinned material that rode low around her lithe hips and high up her long legs. It encased her butt, yet revealed her perfectly moulded glutes, and laid bare her flat, intricately muscled belly. What looked like a narrow ribbon of cloth held her firm, heavy breasts captive - barely! The bra covered her nipples, but otherwise left the taut melons of woman-flesh free of restraint. It was just like looking at a cellophane wrapped Christmas present that you could hardly wait to play with.

I should hasten to point out, lest this description lead you astray, that the woman was not some massive-muscled Amazon. Rather, try to picture in your mind's-eye a more well-developed version of a champion Olympic gymnast. Not that she didn't possess finely sculptured muscularity. She did. But hers was an athlete's physique honed to perfection from years as a circus performer; smooth sinewed as a jungle cat's, yet curvaceous as a Victoria Secret model.

The woman was tall for an aerialist, standing perhaps five-nine. Unlike most 'fliers' who have built up exceptional upper body strength, her long legs were as equally well-developed as her torso. Such muscularity, strength and beauty ….. no wonder she was called Maria The Magnificent.

As for her act, there was no trapeze bar, no male partner, only a trailing bundle of braided silk that the woman gripped with both hands. The heavy, foot-thick rope was tied off at the very top of the main tent pole and hung down nearly to the floor of the centre ring. The intrepid aerialist secured her grip around the rope and pushed off from her perch. Using the thick silken bundle much in the same way that a club dancer uses a metal pole, Maria quickly went through a series of practiced agile movements; such as holding herself out at a right angle, with merely the amazing strength of her arms keeping her at the horizontal. Even at this distance, I could see the quick ripple and play of the muscles in her bare arms and strong shoulders as they flexed in concert to sustain the effort of holding her body weight aloft.

And then to the muted accompaniment of the drum roll, the woman continued to work her aerial magic. She raised her entire body upwards in almost infinite slowness until she was upside down, holding her weight aloft with that amazing Amazonian strength; the silk rope curled around her chest, slid beneath her arms and locked in place between her sleek-muscled thighs.

To me, at least, there was a very sensual aspect to that juxtaposition of rope against flesh. It was if Maria was being held in some kind of bondage, from which she was attempting to escape and yet from which, at the very same time, she found an enormous erotic pleasure.

All the while her body was slowly revolving in mid-air, the languorous movement mesmerising those of us in the darkness of our seats. I, myself, was completely captivated by the unexpected sexual arousal engendered by this half-naked woman swinging back and forth high above me wrapped tightly in her rope. She was, to me, the most desirable and enchanting creature I had ever seen. I found myself wishing that it were my body scissored between her strong thighs instead of the thick shaft of rope. My "predilection of the sexual sort" was definitely beginning to stir.

As the woman moved up and down the rope, her butt hardened into rounded taut spheres each time she locked her long legs around the silken bundle to shimmy upwards. The sculpted muscularity along her thighs leaped into bold relief, her half-nude body like some marble statue hewn by the hands of a master artisan. Then there were her bare brown arms; biceps leaping into view from their place of hiding, swollen from the incredible effort each time she pulled herself upward. I couldn't help myself from fantasising how those splendidly muscled arms would feel locked tightly around me, how those long sleek legs would feel clamped hard around my hips as we made love on some hot summer night.

Her fabulous physique was bathed in the spot's harsh light, evidencing a sheen of perspiration moistening her flesh from the incredible physical energy being exerted in her act high above us. It seemed impossible for anyone, man or woman, to continue this extraordinary physical effort. And yet even as time seemed to stand still, Maria danced her dance with the silk rope as those of us below held our breath in apprehensive astonishment at what we were witnessing.

There were times when I would have sworn that the beautiful aerialist's eyes were looking directly into mine, peering down through the darkness as she continued her prodigious feats of mid-air daring.

Finally, with a wave of one hand to the audience below, the aerialist began pulling herself up the thick rope, hand over hand, using only the supple strength of her arms and powerful shoulders. Her legs were stretched out horizontally at a 45 degree angle, evidencing the superb conditioning of her abdominals, hard-rounded abs which stood out in bold relief on the sweat-filmed flesh. Then, after a few more amazing stunts on the rope, Maria The Magnificent concluded her act.

She wrapped her arms and legs tightly around the rope one last time as she slowly slid down the thick silken cord to the arena floor, her decent followed by the blazing white shaft of light. As she descended, amidst the blare of trumpet and rattle of drum, Maria hugged the thick body of the rope to her like a lover, as if giving it a final squeeze of orgasmic pleasure. She moved downward in slow-motion, giving her audience a last look at that incredible female figure displayed in the tiny red costume. Her toes finally touched the floor, and she gave a little bow to the enraptured crowd. And once again, I had the strange feeling that her smouldering black eyes were looking directly into my own.

Abruptly, the spotlight was extinguished and the tent was plunged into darkness. When the arena lighting was turned back on a moment later, Maria was nowhere to be seen. She had disappeared!

We all sat there in our hard wooden bleacher seats, mute, as if slowly emerging from a collective dream. Then the applause began, ragged at first, slowly building into a crescendo of clapping. Cheers came from the throats of the people who had been held spell-bound. But I was silent.

My body was washed with sweat; legs shaking, fingers clutched tightly, breath coming in gasps in tune with my thudding heart. It was as if I had just finished a marathon race, with every fibre of my body tingling. I sat there in a daze, trying to make some sense out of what I had experienced there in that darkened circus tent, watching this beautiful young aerialist working with the rope like it had been some human partner. It had appeared to my astonished eyes as if the woman and that thick cylinder of silk were engaged in slow-motion copulation, wound tightly around each other like a pair of midnight lovers. It was without doubt the most erotic performance that I had ever seen. Finally, I left the tent with the others.
Old 22-Dec-12, 02:55
Emish

Chapter Two

The very next evening, I was sitting in the local cantina nursing a cold bottle of 4.5% Dos Equis beer, my third of the night - or was it my sixth? In any case I was feeling a slight buzz. The door to the cantina swung open, and I looked up from my beer with idle curiosity. Entering the dimly lit bar was a small group of people, and my eyes widened with startled surprise when I realised that one of the newcomers was none other than Maria The Magnificent herself!

I recognised the tall man at her side as being the circus Ring Master. There were two other fairly attractive women and a rather portly older man who seemed to be the leader of their group. I made a quick guess that he was the owner of the circus, one of the Ricardo brothers. As they swept into the room, the fat little man waved a hand imperiously at the barkeep, indicating that he wished to buy drinks for the room. Since at the moment, I was the only other occupant of the tiny bar, it was a cheap extravagance on his part.

As the bartender plunked down my gifted beer, I glanced up to nod my thanks to the fat man. But instead my eyes were locked upon those of "Magnificent Maria", whose dark-blazing orbs swallowed my attention. I suddenly saw in my mind's eye her half-naked body as it had wrestled slowly with the silken rope in her circus act, and I was reduced to a quietly blithering idiot. She continued to hold my gaze, her eyes searching my face as if trying to remember something that had slipped her mind. Then, as if coming to a decision, the circus aerialist gave me a inviting smile.

"Perhaps the nice gentleman would care to join us", murmured Maria in a husky contralto. Her smokey voice was like bare flesh sliding across a satin bed sheet, smooth and slippery.

The tall Ring Master gave a smile of encouragement. I shot a quick look at the two men, trying to judge their feelings about her invitation, but caught no sense of possessiveness in their steady gaze. It appeared that they were with the other two women. So I gave Maria my best smile, got up from my table and walked somewhat unsteadily over to theirs and took a seat next to her.

"Ah-hhh, and who is the mysterious gringo", Maria laughed, her black eyes sparkling with both mirth and mischief as she looked me up and down with appreciation. It so happens that I'm fairly well turned-out in my appearance. It has often been remarked that I have a Tom Cruise smile and a Sly Stallone body, so I gave Maria my dazzling grin and returned her exploratory look.

"I am but a lowly wayfarer, traveling through this land of woe", I intoned in my best low-register voice.

"Cute," murmured Maria, as the others chuckled. "In your travels, have I met you before," she questioned. "You look somehow familiar."

"I was at the circus last evening, enjoying your spectacular aerial performance", I replied. "But I'm sure that you wouldn't have seen me in the crowd."

"Oh, but indeed I did, now that you remind me. It is surprising what one can see from aloft, even in the relative darkness below. I remember you, because of the way in which you watched my movements as if hypnotised. I was flattered by the intensity of your attention."

I ducked my head, breaking her stare as I tried to stop the trembling of my limbs. I had never in my life been so captivated by a woman, and I didn't want to do or say anything foolish. But I could not remain silent.

"Yes, I was taken aback both by your beauty and your athleticism", I replied. I have never witnessed such female strength and agility."

"Ah-hhh, the gringo possesses a golden tongue" Maria chuckled to her companions. "Me, I've always liked a smooth tongue", she whispered suggestively .... or was that just my imagination at work.

She leaned back in her chair and the lazy movement thrust her heavy breasts taut against the fabric of her multicoloured peasant blouse. The imprint of her nipples showed beneath the cloth, so it was obvious that Maria did not wear a bra. I turned my eyes away from the majestic globes, trying frantically to find another point of focus. I settled on her lovely face, drinking in the high cheekbones, lushly curved lips and firm chin. A wild cascade of blue-black hair framed her face and tumbled down across shoulders that would have been too broad on any other woman. Seated as she was, I could not see how tall she was in person, but my intuition told me that she wasn't as petite as she had seemed in her aerial act.

"I but speak the truth," I murmured in reply. "Strength and beauty are an unusual combination to find in a woman."

As I spoke, my eyes glanced down at her arms, marvelling anew at the evident well-formed biceps that somehow did not detract from her obvious femininity. It was the most amazing thing that I'd ever seen, that juxtaposition of powerful muscularity with such a wickedly curved feminine form. I nearly fainted with sudden excitement, an overtly sexual excitement that Maria did not miss.

"Oh, and where is it written that a woman cannot possess the strength of a man?" she drawled out in her delicious Spanish accent. And then she grew quiet.

She seemed almost pensive as she gazed past my shoulder into an unknown distance, as if reliving a scene being played out in a mind-movie. A second or two later Maria seemed to make up her mind about something. She leaned forward until her head was only inches from mine, so close that I could catch the subtle aroma of a delightful perfume.

"Yes", she murmured so quietly I could hardly hear her, but none of the others could. Her softly spoken words were for me alone. "Yes, I am strong. No doubt far stronger than you could imagine. And yet you, too, appear to possess great power. Is that not so? Tell me handsome man, all of this muscularity that I have developed as an aerialist does not, how do you say it - 'turn you off'?"

"No, it excites me," I stammered softly, wondering to myself how I'd had the courage to admit that to this magnificent woman across from me.

"Ah-hhh, that is good," she nodded with a quick smile of flashing white teeth.

Her eyes swept across my body, examining me more closely, taking note of the breadth of my shoulders, the hard leanness of my waist. She reached out a hand and curled her long slim fingers around my arm, her thumb testing the firmness of my muscle. A smile curved her lush lips as she squeezed my bicep, and her eyes widened in pleased surprise at what she felt. The hand moved down to my leg, those long fingers exploring the firmness of my thighs. She appeared to be more than satisfied at what she found.

"Hm-mmm, I feel that we must test our strength. Do you arm-wrestle?" she purred out to me in that husky whisper. If any other women had uttered those same words, I would have laughed. But this was, after all, Maria The Magnificent, whose strength I had already seen during her aerial performance. It was quite obviously an invitation that I could not refuse. But how could this be a fair contest. I had a good six inches of height and at least twenty-five pounds on her. Even so, she had a muscularity that actually exceeded my own and perhaps the raw strength to match.

"Come now, my mysterious Wayfairer, won't you meet me in a little contest for fun and exercise?"

I nodded mutely, almost as though I was in a trance.

"Good! I warn you, handsome gringo, you will need to employ all of your effort, not holding back an ounce of your strength if you are to compete with me." As she spoke she placed her elbow firmly on the table top, raised her forearm and wriggled her fingers, beckoning me to join hands with her.

All conversation at the table ceased abruptly, as the two other women and the men realised what was about to take place. This soft spoken challenge did not seem to shock Maria's friends. It was something that had obviously happened before, and so they sat back to enjoy the show with shared merriment.

"Oh, Maria has found a worthy opponent," chuckled one of the women. "Watch out, stranger, that she doesn't tear your arm off."

Maria had pushed back her sleeve and moved forward in her chair. Our hands reached out and came together, fingers clamped and our eyes met. I was surprised, and yet not totally so, that her palms were so hard-calloused. These were the hands, after all, that gripped the rope in such a ferociously tight grip in her aerial performance. And I was almost equally startled to find that the length of her arm appeared to match that of my own. For just an instant, I wondered if I had bitten off more than I could chew.

"Are you ready?", asked the Ring Master, who had moved into position to act as referee. Maria and I nodded in unison. "GO!" he spat out.

The burst of strength that assaulted my upraised arm was quite beyond belief. Even though I instantly reacted against the force of her quick movement, my arm was pushed downward almost 20 degrees. She grinned at me, lips stretched into a grimace of effort, as I managed to bring our arms back to neutral. Like water surging through a thick fire hose, her strength bucked against mine. Both of our arms were trembling from the strain as we fought silently to master one another.

My eyes were drawn from the gleaming darkness of her eyes down to her arm once again. What but a moment ago had been a smoothly rounded limb was now an arm alive with rippling, hard-clenched muscularity. There it was again, a bicep that aroused itself from slumber, leaping up into a sculpted ball of solid flesh. And while I surveyed her arm, she was looking into my eyes with a queer expression.

Her fingers clasped mine in an even stronger grip as she poured on the pressure. We were in stalemate, neither of us being able to bend the others arm more than a fraction of an inch either way. My forearm was throbbing, almost cramping from the ferocious effort I was expending. Hers was rippling with pulsing muscles that leaped and played just beneath the surface of her taut flesh, giving evidence of her own all-out effort to pin my arm to the table.

"You have resisted my strength beyond most men I've wrestled", Maria said between clenched teeth. "Let's change the game a little and see how you do." Her eyes sparkled with an intensity that mirrored her emotions in the heat of the battle.

Then, without any warning, Maria slowly stood to her feet pulling me up with her. Never for an instant did our grips lessen, but now we were standing straight up with feet spread wide apart for balance. She leaned into me, quite unexpectedly, pressing the length of her magnificent body hard against mine. I felt the heat radiating from her muscular body and nearly swooned with excitement.
As if by an unspoken mutual consent, our arms extended outward until they were horizontal, hands still gripped, each still attempting to bring the other's arm downward. We stood there, striving silently, our feet moving in a slow dance to keep our balance. It was an odd style of arm wrestling with which I was unacquainted. It appeared that a new element had entered our contest of strength, with our struggle for dominance moving to a different level of intensity.

The onlookers quickly moved their chairs back out of the way, giving us room in which to stagger back and forth in our attempt to best one another in this unexpected contest of gender supremacy.
Even the bartender paused in polishing his drink glasses to watch our efforts with hooded eyes as our levering arms fought to gain an advantage.

Maria's cheek laid against mine, her breath panting into my ear as we strained in deadlock. She gave what appeared to be a muffled whimper of frustration at not being able to overcome my insistent strength. While continuing to try and pressure my arm downward, Maria suddenly brought her other arm up to snake around the back of my head in a well-executed headlock. The movement slammed our two bodies even more tightly together. As we thudded together, I reflexively matched her hold, bringing my free arm to encircle her neck. Suddenly we were locked together in a full-out wrestling match, oblivious to all else but our desire to conquer or be conquered.

What had begun as an impromptu arm wrestling bout with this splendid female had suddenly turned into something far more serious. It was only then, straining so hard together as we were, that much to my dismay and embarrassment I realised that I was growing a huge hard-on. My aroused cock, which was uncoiling and thickening inside the prison of my jockey shorts, was pressing against the flatness of her muscular belly, and growing harder with each passing second.

As I pressed myself against her, my engorged shaft hard against her body, I felt a tremor surge through Maria. She leaned back, looked me straight in the eye for a second, and then pulled me to her with explosive strength. Now both of our arms slid around each other's straining backs. We were instantly locked in dual bear-hugs, chest to chest, our loins jammed tightly together. This was now no longer a friendly arm wrestling match, but a much more vigorous and intimate form of struggle.

Then, above the sound of our heavy breathing and the murmured exclamations of surprise and concern of the onlookers, I heard Maria's voice as if coming from an incredible long distance.

"I think that we must go elsewhere to finish our contest," Maria's voice panted into my ear. "While it is not as obvious as your own arousal, I, too, am also almost overcome with the passion of the moment. Let us break, and continue this in more appropriate and private surroundings."

We released one another, staggering back as each of us sucked air into our effort-starved lungs. I felt a hand steadying me, and realised that it was the Ring Master guiding me to a chair before I fell from sheer exhaustion. The two women were likewise assisting Maria, their arms around Maria's muscular shoulders as she decompressed from the savage effort to force me to submit to her strength. Our bizarre contest had ended in a draw! But as it happened, that was merely the first round.
Old 22-Dec-12, 02:56
Emish

Chapter Three

It took us several minutes to regain our breath and stop the trembling in our limbs. Although we had not actually fought one another in the sense of a 'fight', the aftermath of our brief struggle for dominance had left me shaking with tension and the rush of adrenaline. And as I looked across the table at Maria, I could tell that she was feeling the same.

We were totally unmindful of the excited chatter of the others at the table, it was as if Maria and I were the only two people on the planet. We only had eyes for one another. Finally, Maria arose and took my hand without a word to the others, leading the two of us toward the door. We stepped out into the sultry night air, Maria still holding my hand and walking down the dusty road to where I knew the circus had been. The tent was gone, as were the various other circus wagons. But one large trailer remained, nestled in the trees and almost lost in the darkness.

"This is my circus trailer," Maria said in a low voice. "The truck that pulls it is being repaired, and so I am still here until morning. It is private enough for our purposes."

We stepped up into a surprising comfortable living area. The feminine frilliness indicated that this was a woman's dwelling, but not in a manner that would make a man nervous in sharing the space. Maria silently pointed to an open door at the far end of the trailer. It was obviously her bedroom. As we entered the dimly lit room, I could see that it contained a King-sized mattress sitting on the floor, toward which Maria nudged me.

"This should provide us with sufficient room in which to continue our test of strength," Maria said in a quiet, tense voice. "That is, if you still wish to do so. Or perhaps you think of this as being too ... unusual ... for your taste?" Maria stood there, waiting for my response.

This was not a time for words, but action. However, I felt compelled to understand the blazing intensity of her emotions although I already knew the reasons for my own. It was natural that I would want to know why we found ourselves in such an unusual situation. And yet two old aphorisms came immediately to mind; 'don't ever look a gift horse in the mouth', and 'let sleeping dogs lie'. Neither of which could I allow myself to do, so intrigued was I to discover the reason for this kind of bizarre and unconventional behaviour on her part.

The simple fact is that women do not usually challenge men to all-out strenuous wrestling matches. But then again, most women did not possess Maria's extraordinary strength. She had the size and the muscle, but did she possess the skill required to go toe-to-toe with a man in combat?This Amazonian impulse to pit herself against me might have seemed weird to someone else, but to me it only called for greater clarification as to her motivations.

"Why do you wish to do this," I asked, without further identifying the "this".

Maria gave me a sharp, penetrating look. A frown of concentration creased her forehead, as she bent her head and seemed to deliberate upon my question. She was quiet for several long seconds, and I began to feel like a complete fool for questioning her motives, whatever they might be. But I had to know!

"There are," she began hesitantly, "two reasons. One I understand, the other I do not. I have within me, how do you say it ... a fierce 'animal' that every once in a while wishes to come out and romp. This dark side is aggressive yet playful. But once aroused, the aggression turns into something else that I have no words to explain. It is as if it somehow hides just beneath a thin veneer of human competitiveness, masking a ferocity, a primitive level of violence that takes me to a strange dark place that I perversely enjoy and need. It is the combination of the eroticism of flesh-upon-bare-flesh and physical exertion that comes from the wrestling that arouses me and the 'animal' within me to fever pitch."

She paused to judge my reaction, sand then continued. "For me, the wrestling satisfies my need for sexual aggressiveness. Please understand, this is not about rape, instead it is about domination and submission. And that is where you come into the picture. I have a particular yearning to strive in an all-out wrestle with a powerful Alpha Male, someone who can give me that which I most need."

"And what is that," I asked, uncertain if I was really the Alpha Male she had in mind.

"Someone to grapple me into submission and force the creature to flee back into its dark lair. If you can do so, that is.""

Maria looked up into my eyes, a tremulous smile tugging at her lips as she searched my face for evidence of my understanding. But while her words were both exciting and intriguing, I knew that there was more. So I remained quiet.

"There have been few men who are able to call out my animal," she continued. "and you are one of those. I knew that the moment I touched you, the moment I saw your attraction to me in your eyes. And I knew instantly that we would play together, you and I. Even though it was then in public with onlookers who would not fully comprehend what was happening. Nor, perhaps, would you. But I could not help myself, I had the need to challenge you. And now I wish to do so again."

I nodded my head, understanding her need simply because it was my own as well. However, with Maria I wondered if perhaps this might not be a little too weird for me to handle. Typically, the male was always stronger than the female, so such contests of strength as Maria was proposing seldom took place. But Maria The Magnificent was far from typical in her exceptional muscularity, vigorous endurance and demonstrated skill at applying holds, which I had already seen in action back there in the bar.

"So, you want to actually wrestle here, right now?" I asked.

"Yes, it is the perfect place. Here we are alone and without an audience," Maria murmured quietly in a low voice. "There is no one to interrupt us regardless of how rough the grappling becomes. No holds are barred and no rules constrain us other than no punching. If that is understood, would your inner animal like to come out and play with mine?"

"Yes!", I replied softly, when I could find my voice.

Without another word, Maria stepped forward and began unbuttoning my shirt. When she had slipped it from my shoulders her fingers slid across my bare chest and down across my belly, once again testing my musculature. Seemingly satisfied, her hands went to her own peasant blouse, slipped it over her head, and tossed it aside. She wriggled her lithe hips out of the skirt and stood there in a tiny pair of panties that looked for all the world like the sequinned costume she had worn the night I first saw her. She wore no bra, nor did those firm melons of woman flesh have need of one. I marvelled once again at her splendidly developed muscular physique. Maria The Magnificent was absolutely stunning!

I shed my trousers as quickly as I could. I was wearing a pair of black jockey shorts. For a moment or two we stood facing one another, allowing our eyes to drink in the sight of our half-nude bodies. Hers was a light brown, my white skin only slightly tanned. Our flesh gleamed in the subdued light of a single large candle. In size we were almost identical, in strength and wrestling ability .... well, that was yet to be determined.

Then, completely without warning, Maria The Magnificent threw herself at me in a short-spaced tackle that sent us tumbling down onto the large mattress. Immediately, our two bodies grappled tightly together in a tangle of arms and legs. Maria had secured a scissor-lock around my waist with those long, powerful thighs and was squeezing me relentlessly as we strained intimately together amidst the bed sheets. Not merely content with her well-applied scissor hold, Maria had also muscled me into a punishing neck-lock and was in the process of cutting off my air and strangling me into submission. Her sleek muscularity was as strong as it was beautiful to behold, and she seemed to know how to use that strength.

Her wrestling was an unusual combination of submission and free-style, which left us wrapped together in a straining, sensual clasp of grappling limbs. I was surprised at her knowledge of holds and grips, she had obviously been well-trained by someone in the past. I found myself, despite the painful predicament I found myself in at that moment, wondering at whose hands she had gained her knowledge. I decided that it must have been one or more of the men (or could it even had been a woman!) whom she had chosen to play with her animal in previous wrestles. But one thing was certain, she was good and I was close to having to submit to her in the opening seconds of our contest.

On my part, I had flung both arms around her back and cinched her into what would have ordinarily been a submission front bear-hug. But her sleek strength broke the hold without relinquishing her own squeezing scissors. Maria managed to roll us over atop the mattress, leaving her on the bottom. Her powerful thighs slid up around my hips as her legs criss-crossed against the small of my back. I could feel the clenching musculature of her solid calves pressed against my bare flesh, clutching me even closer into her heaving half-naked body. She arched upward, slamming her solid breasts against my bare chest as her muscular arms continued encircling my neck. I felt a hard-flexed bicep bunch up against my throat at the same time that I became aware of her nipples hardening against my chest. One sensation was completely erotic, the other merely painful. It was that combination of pleasure and pain that both of us sought, that each of us needed so fiercely. It was all that I could do to keep from crying out in joy, except this splendidly muscled woman had choked my breath away in her tight grip and I could not make a sound.

Now Maria was on top, having rolled me over beneath her sweat-slick body. Her hands had gripped my shorts to help her mount me, and had partially ripped them from around my hips and butt. They were now simply in the way, so I kicked free of them. That was all Maria was waiting for, and she quickly wriggled out of her panties. We were completely nude now as we wrestled and strained atop the massive mattress. Flesh slid wetly against flesh, bodies grappled so tightly that we appeared to be one entwined knot.

Despite Maria's incredible upper body strength, she seemed to prefer using her long legs to apply one painful scissor hold after another. I kept finding myself captured within the steely strength of her muscular thighs, sometimes around my waist, other times around my head. The musky odor of her crotch was deliciously enticing and I could not help myself. I sent my tongue flicking out to find her clitoris. It was larger than I'd expected, a nubbin of stiff flesh almost an inch long. My tongue and her hooded clit wrestled, bringing a muffled moan from her.

Then we untangled and came back together, face to face, our arms grappled tightly around one another's sweaty backs. Our hips bucked together in an increasingly rapid rhythm, loins locked. I felt Maria's hands move down to my butt and her fingers grab my taut glutes, pulling me even more tightly against her. I felt the wetness at her crotch and knew that she was as ready as I was. Our erotic combat was in its final stages.

"I want you," Maria panted in my ear, "but you have to make me submit to your strength. Do you still think that you can make me give?"

How to answer? The problem was that I wanted to pose the same question to her! I was almost overcome with the psychological need to take and be taken, to outwrestle this woman and yet be outwrestled by her. Sex and wrestling have much in common, and when the two are combined it can produce an emotional/physical experience that can transport the participants into a frenzied state of erotic ecstasy, at least such was the case with me.

I bore down with every ounce of strength left to me, grinding my body against Maria's, attempting to find the one perfectly applied hold that would give me victory. Her muscles tensed as she fought me and I could feel them coiling and rippling against my hot flesh. Her thighs were wrapped tight around my waist with me on my knees facing her. I slowly stood up until she lay supported on her powerful shoulders, legs up in the air. I leaned into her pushing downward .... and it was at that exact moment that it happened!

So caught up in the grappling had I been that I was only slightly aware that my cock had become engorged in a hard-on. But as we strained together, or bodies locked together so tightly, my erect swollen member had somehow inserted itself in the V of her thighs. My throbbing manhood was nestled against her vaginal lips, engaged in its own jousting with her clitoris. As Maria suddenly tightened her thighs around me, her hips moved to just the precise angle needed, and my turgid cock effortlessly slipped inside her awaiting tight warmth. Maria let out a groan. whether of pleasure or pain I could not have told you. And now the two of us were engaged in an even more exciting contest, a kind of erotic grappling combat that was as strenuously rough as it was tender.

Maria had fallen atop me, pinning me against the sweat-soaked mattress. Her hips were thrusting and bucking as she sealed my shaft within the muscular folds of her hot sex. At the same time Maria began an athletic undulation that combined a humping movement with a rhythmic tightening of those powerful thighs that were locked tightly around my hips. Her legs curled beneath my butt, her calves pulling me more tightly into her, as the wet folds of her vagina gripped my cock in a slow pulsating rhythm, clasped around it like a squeezing fist.

Our nude bodies slapped and slurped wetly together in a frenzy of sexual grappling. Our sweat-soaked flesh made sucking sounds as we rubbed together in our wild wrestle. She had mounted me, her powerful thighs gripping my hips. She lifted her hips and impaled herself on my throbbing cock, sliding up an down in a slow, rhythmic movement. Other than our laboured breathing, soft moans and grunts of effort as we strained together in that entwined knot of overheated flesh, there was no sound in the bedroom of that circus trailer.

It was then that I felt the first tingling of an approaching orgasm, helped along by the rhythmic squeeze of her tight pussy combined with the piston-like thrusting of her powerful hips. Like an onrushing freight train surging down the tracks it came, even though I tried my best to slow the inevitable climax to our frenzied copulation amidst the tangled bed sheets. It was then that I came to the realisation that this beautifully muscled young Amazon was about to wrestle from me my seed of life, that it was she who was doing the taking. I immediately heaved and twisted my body, moving her beneath me, my hips pumping like a runaway jackhammer. I could hold back no longer. I let myself cum. At that very same instant, Maria's own scream of pleasure announced that she was reaching her own orgasm. And then it was over.

Still joined together, I tried to get my breath back as did Maria. It was then that I realised that we had wrestled to a draw, again! Our inner animals were, for the moment at least, sated. We rolled slowly apart; dazed, languid, slowly emerging from the backwash of our spent passion. And then, for the first time since we had met, we kissed.
Old 22-Dec-12, 02:58
Emish

Chapter Four

She certainly had a talented tongue and sweet lips. They ranged across my bare sweaty flesh, nibbling and arousing me, as if challenging me to another wrestle. But I was totally spent and wanted nothing more than to rest in the wild aftermath of our energetic lovemaking. But I didn't know Maria's near magical the power of recuperative stroking, and soon had a swollen erection once again.

"We still have not proven which of us is the strongest," whispered Maria The Magnificent as she slid her muscular body atop mine. "My inner animal still needs to romp and play, how about yours?" As her words teased and challenged me, her arms were reaching for a hold. Then her python legs were once again wrapped around me and I was held a captive within the sweat-slippery prison of her incredible strength.

This time our wrestling was quite different than before. It was much slower paced, our bodies moving in almost slow-motion as we strained together. Maria was still on top, her muscular legs grapevined with my own, hand gripping my wrists as she pinned my arms to the mattress. She humped me in a slow, sensual rhythm, grinding her hips, her flat belly pressed hard against my cock as her muscular body slid back and forth against me.... and all the while we were still wrestling.

With strength born of desperation, I somehow arched upward and then rolled Maria beneath me. Now I was in command! My weight served to hold her in place and partially smother her hip thrusts. But my elation at pinning the lusty Aerial Amazon proved to be short-lived. Maria somehow managed to squirm free and rolled across the mattress. She sat there on her knees, catching her breath, waiting to see what I would do next. Then, with a sudden movement, she rolled off the mattress and stood up to her feet. She waited for me, hands on hips, those incredible breasts heaving. Not really understanding what she intended, I climbed to my feet as well. Maria gave an excited laugh, and lunged forward to grapple with me upright.

As she gathered me back into her waiting arms she quickly applied a hold that she had not used before. Maria grabbed my shoulders and spun me around so that she was standing behind me. Her right arm slid over my right shoulder and her left over my left shoulder, her hands meeting behind my back and her fingers clenching into locked position. Her muscular left thigh crossed over mine, anchoring me in place so that I could not move. And then, with a grunt of effort, Maria applied pressure. It was all I could do to keep from crying out in pain .... if not also in submission.

Maria's bare breasts pressed wetly against my back, nipples thickened and hard, as she gathered me more tightly within her holds. However, the sweat that now soaked our two naked bodies made it difficult for Maria to maintain her hold. Like an eel, I twisted back and forth until I'd broken her devilish hold. Without any wasted motion, I turned around and embraced her, pulling her into a viciously applied bear-hug of my own, while at the same time taking us back down onto the mattress. Once back among the rumpled bed sheets, she managed to roll us over until she was again on top.

Maria slid forward until those heavy breasts pressed down upon my face, holding my head securely within the deep crevasse between those meaty globes. My tongue flicked out to lick the salty sweat that filmed those breasts and found a stiffened nipple to nibble on. I heard Maria's gasp of pleasure. Her wickedly muscled arms slid around my head in a necklock, pulling me even more tightly into her fleshy prison of strength. Then it was my turn to clamp her in a scissors to accompany the bear-hug that I still held locked around her sinewy waist.

My thighs slid around her hips, my calves locked against the small of her powerful back as I slowly applied pressure. Maria reared upwards, breaking my bearhug, holding her upper torso aloft with her arms as she tried to twist within my clamped thighs. But I held her fast, steadily increasing the pressure like a boa constrictor coiled around its prey. She finally managed to wriggle free of the hold around her waist, once again aided by the wetness of our naked flesh.

I quickly wrapped my thighs around one of her own muscular legs in a desperate attempt to control her. I rode her thigh, squeezing its sinewy bulk between my legs as hard as I could, humping that muscled thigh like a dog in heat. Meantime, I was still laying beneath her supple weight with her mighty arms wrapped around me. Her firm, melon-solid breasts slid back and forth across my chest, the friction hardening those stiff nipples even more. She began to moan, low and soft, as her hips began to pump .... slowly at first, then with greater speed. Holding her leg imprisoned in mine, she couldn't really go anywhere, couldn't even move those sinewy hips too high in that pumping action. But then I realized what was happening. My legs released hers, so that our bodies were pressed together full-length. We scootched into better position, our crotches finally lining up perfectly as we strained together with ferocious strength.

"Oh-hhhh, yes, that's it", Maria cried out. "You almost have me pinned."

The smooth head of my throbbing cock was already jammed against the soft outer lips of her vagina, insistently demanding entry, when I suddenly felt her hand reach down and guide my shaft into her warm sheath. For the briefest of seconds our two naked bodies were still and without movement. Then, slowly, I felt the inner muscles of her vagina begin to contract around my penis in a rhythmic rolling motion. At the same time, I rolled over, mounted her, and began thrusting with my hips .... back and forth, back and forth. I wanted this to last forever, so I altered the pace. Using long, slow, deep strokes I fucked her with deliberate speed.

My throbbing cock slid up and down within that tight hot tunnel of her sex, her still-guiding hand urging me deeper inside her. The tempo of our thrusting hips became more rapid, our enwrapped bodies slamming against one another in a sexual rhythm that left us panting for breath as we strained and battled on the mattress. Maria bucked and heaved beneath me, but I rode her as hard as a world champion bareback bronco rider. Her muscles hardened, her breath was gusting into my ear, and her whole body shuddered with her exploding arousal.

"Oh-hhhh, my dear god," Maria sang out. "You've got me. I yield."

It was over, this erotic trial of strength. The question was, however, did I really outwrestle her or did she outwrestle me?

"You have won," gasped Maria, trying to catch her breath. "You are the first man in a long time to wrestle me into submission. I wasn't sure you could do it, but you did,"

"No, don't you see," I whispered into her ear. as she continued to have mini-orgasms beneath me. "We vanquished each other. We both won, we both lost. Our animals can rest".

Maria The magnificent gave me a quick squeeze and nuzzled my ear with her lips. She laughed delightedly.

"Yes! You're right, my strong and handsome gringo. Now we will rest, and then we will wrestle again, no?"

So, curled together as tightly as if we were still grappling, we slept exhaustedly for a while before I sneaked out of bed, pulled on my clothes and I took my silent leave of her. I did not have the energy for yet another rematch with the lusty Maria that night.

That was the last time I saw Maria The Magnificent. The next morning her trailer was gone, and Maria with it. I had only my memory of that incredible night with the Amazon Aerialist who loved to wrestle. Often in the cold darkness of night, I often think of the lithe-muscled Maria and can almost feel her strong body in my aching arms. From such memories are dreams made of.
The Following User Says Thank You to For This Useful Post: