Go Back   Male vs Female | The Mixed Wrestling Forum > Mixed Wrestling & Fighting > Wrestling & Fighting Discussion

Check out the latest release by Fight Pulse: Bianca vs Andreas.
Preview photos are available in this topic. Get this video at: Fight Pulse - MX-251.

Old 12-Oct-17, 01:24
Points: 5,159, Level: 30 Points: 5,159, Level: 30 Points: 5,159, Level: 30
Activity: 1.8% Activity: 1.8% Activity: 1.8%
Last Achievements

Default worst beatdown?

who gave you the worst beatdown?
Old 12-Oct-17, 07:49
Points: 12,856, Level: 49 Points: 12,856, Level: 49 Points: 12,856, Level: 49
Activity: 6.0% Activity: 6.0% Activity: 6.0%
Last Achievements

Thanked 2,425 Times in 1,106 Posts
Default Re: worst beatdown?

Quote:
Originally Posted by MDwrestle [Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register]
who gave you the worst beatdown?
Similar thread here: [Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register]

Would love to hear more stories though.
Old 12-Oct-17, 12:44
Points: 5,170, Level: 30 Points: 5,170, Level: 30 Points: 5,170, Level: 30
Activity: 0% Activity: 0% Activity: 0%
Last Achievements

In my view these two Topics are different. The former topic was about the women who are sadistic and thus able to give someone a good trashing. This topic however is the question of which women we have received the worst beatings. I, for example, got my worst beat-down from two Hungarian girls - Kara and Anita. Two women who are not really well known to be sadistic, or brutal. I had bruises all over my body for two weeks. So, I would also be interested to learn more about stories about ladies, of which we have got worst beating.
Old 12-Oct-17, 15:38
Points: 12,856, Level: 49 Points: 12,856, Level: 49 Points: 12,856, Level: 49
Activity: 6.0% Activity: 6.0% Activity: 6.0%
Last Achievements

Thanked 2,425 Times in 1,106 Posts

I'll share mine, though it was from several years ago. Not a wrestler either, it was with 2 doms at Hidden Chamber (HC) in NYC (which is now closed under, I gather, prostitution charges). In NYC, dom houses were great before the crackdown because you could usually make an appointment same night, often within an hour and they had several pretty women. HC and Nutcracker were my two most frequented with Pandora's a close 3rd.

One night, when I was suffering in a relationship with a lady I was trying to date, and she'd let me take her out but never anything beyond that (A session wrestler too, I had such a crush - not the fun kind), so I was emotionally hurting and I went to HC and I saw two ladies and I asked them to rough me up and make my pain go away.

Neither was particularly strong, one was Mistress Hailey now at Pandoras. I don't remember the other's name but she had more muscles. Physical trainer type but not very big. Like 5'3, 120.

Anyhoo, I asked them to whale on me they did. Kicks, punches, 2 girl tramples, body bounces, leg drops, jumps, the works. It was pretty intense but I also loved it. I'm naturally into stuff like that, but that night I was really looking for a distraction and they went harder than I'm usually able to take.

I'm sometimes sore after a session, but this was a different kind of sore. I felt like I sometimes feel when I lift too any weights and it's hard to move. My whole body felt like that for like 2 days. I wish I'd caught that one on film. It would be fun to go back and watch.
Old 12-Oct-17, 17:25
Points: 4,244, Level: 27 Points: 4,244, Level: 27 Points: 4,244, Level: 27
Activity: 2.4% Activity: 2.4% Activity: 2.4%
Last Achievements

Christine Marshall in the early 1990s. She was in her prime. We sessioned a few times but this was our first time. I had watched her in videos and had a good idea of how strong she was. But was totally unprepared for her appearance in person. While not in contest shape she looked fantastic.

Her arms and shoulders looked great. And her back/lats were literally as wide as the doorway. But her legs blew me away. The size and shape of her quads and calfs were a sight to behold...all tapering down to a thin waist.

We agreed on semi-competitive. Nothing to allow either one of us to get injured. I scored two quick pins right away. After the second pin she leaned her mouth close to my ear and in her British accent said..."now I am going to have to beat you most decisively".

20 years later I still remember those words as if they were spoken yesterday. She began to give me a session wrestling lesson. She had me tapping or verbally submitting in rapid fire one time after the next.

It got to the point where I was begging her not to apply her grapevine hold any longer. I was tapping to her head and body scissors instantly. I was totally winded and beaten while she seemed like she could continue all day. She finished with a face sit pin, my mouth and nose completely covered by her bikini bottom covered crotch.

Dispite the beating it was one of my best sessions ever. We stayed in touch and wrestled several more times through the 90s.I can't say enough positive things about Christine.
The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to marcopolo For This Useful Post: