Go Back   Male vs Female | The Mixed Wrestling Forum > Mixed Wrestling & Fighting > Wrestling & Fighting Discussion

Check out the latest release by Fight Pulse: Bianca vs Andreas.
Preview photos are available in this topic. Get this video at: Fight Pulse - MX-251.

Old 23-Jan-13, 19:40
Banned
Points: 4,296, Level: 27 Points: 4,296, Level: 27 Points: 4,296, Level: 27
Activity: 0% Activity: 0% Activity: 0%
Last Achievements

Default What is your story?

How did you get into mixed wrestling?

Here's mine: When I was about 8 years old, I loved to play street fighter 2 on my Game Boy color. I used to beat every character except for Chun Li. Not only was she beautiful, but she was powerful. Even though it was a video game, I felt emasculated losing to her, but since I was a kid, I wasn't sure whether it was something that attracted me or not.

3 years later, at 11 years old, my father signed me up for a Jiu Jitsu class. My master made me fight a girl, the same age I was that time, but with an orange belt (I was a white belt). The girl obviously destroyed me (applying arm bars and triangle chokes). For some reason, although I was embarrassed in front of everybody, I actually liked it. From then on, I found that women that could fight are a huge turn on.
The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to MWlover For This Useful Post:
Old 23-Jan-13, 19:44
Points: 16,821, Level: 56 Points: 16,821, Level: 56 Points: 16,821, Level: 56
Last Achievements

Thanked 1,626 Times in 947 Posts
Default Re: What is your story?

My frst match was many moons ago against a Hwaiin girl when I was in high school

Being stupid high school kids her and I started wrstling on the lawn

Sh was a lot stronger than I anticipated and had some great holds such as scissors, armbars etc.

Eventually she got me into a boston crab

I thought I could get out of it and kept moving around

Evenetually she got it to the point where she was sitting in th emiddle of my back and pulling my legs all the way back in a perfect grab

After a while, even though I was too ashamed to admit it, I had to give up from the pain

Thats what started it all lolol
The Following User Says Thank You to desertgoodguy For This Useful Post:
Old 23-Jan-13, 19:51
Points: 4,986, Level: 29 Points: 4,986, Level: 29 Points: 4,986, Level: 29
Last Achievements

I've always been fascinated by any battle of the sexes - anything from a boys vs girls spelling bee to coed sports and games. One day after gym class (boys had wrestling, girls had gymnastics) an athletic girl challenged a boy in the class to wrestle and after a struggle pinned him. My fate was sealed,

(I've written a detailed account in a similar thread when I first joined this site).
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Volleyball For This Useful Post:
Old 23-Jan-13, 23:34
Points: 17,762, Level: 58 Points: 17,762, Level: 58 Points: 17,762, Level: 58
Activity: 2.4% Activity: 2.4% Activity: 2.4%
Last Achievements

My former GF was very physical and liked to rough house. She was really strong. We were at the beach one time and she sat on my chest, so I showed her the SGP, with her straddling my chest and pinning my wrists to the sand with her hands. I pretended to struggle and she really got into it. She really got off on being dominant and obviously loved holding me down. She jumped on me, pushed me down to the sand, and got me in the SGP several more times that day. She figured out how to pin my arms with her legs, but didn’t think to use her arms and legs at the same time.

I was at her place one time shortly thereafter for a quick visit. I had another lady at my place and I had to get back. She knew this and asked me to come over anyway, just to screw with me. She jumped on me, pushed me down to the floor, and got me in a long, high SGP, with her knees over my forearms and her hands pinning my wrists to the floor and said “I’m not going to let you up. What are you gonna do about it?” I pushed up with all my might but couldn’t move my arms. I was really pinned to the floor! She held me there for about 10 minutes, taunting me. Then she did it again.

I said “you’d probably make a pretty good wrestler.” Then I showed her some moves and holds, including several scissors positions. She was getting pretty excited. Then we started wrestling. I had to wrestle Greco Roman style, I couldn’t use my legs. She could wrestle freestyle, she could use her legs, a pretty good advantage. Then we took our clothes off and wrestled some more. She got me in a long SGP, mounted my throbbing boner, and we had rough sex. She called me her "helpless sex slave." Then we repeated this. That was my introduction to mixed wrestling. The lady back at my place was really pissed because I was gone so long. That was it for us. It was worth it.

When I got engaged, I called her and told her. We agreed to meet one last time. We went to a secluded beach. We started wrestling and she got me in a high SGP. She said "I'm not going to let you up." She held me in the SPG for a long time, telling me I was stupid to marry someone else. God, she was strong. I had a throbbing boner. Then she said "We're going to fuck, now. OK?" I said "OK." She said "OK, I'm going to let you up, but only long enough for us to take our bathing suits off. (She was wearing a skimpy bikini and really looked hot.) Then I'm going to hold you down and rape you, OK?" I said "OK." We got naked and she got me in a SGP again. I resisted and really made her work for it. She said "OK, now I'm pissed off. I'm going to rape you. (She was always dominant and wanted to win at contests of strength.) You must keep struggling, understand? I kept struggling and she pounded up and down on my pecker. My God, it was good. I came and she said "Since this is our last time, I'm going to hold you down until you get hard again, then we're going to do it again." It didn't take long. Then we did it all over again.

Last edited by The Raptor; 24-Jan-13 at 18:36.
The Following 11 Users Say Thank You to The Raptor For This Useful Post:
Old 24-Jan-13, 17:53
Grappler86

I remember I was 20 and my younger sister was 16. She was already a black belt in judo and so was mom. I was a young macho guy who wanted to show I could easily kick sis's ass (altough she was more skilled) due to my superior strenght. Of course things didn' went as I expected
Sis had more stamina and was faster and so she soon took my neck between her legs and my arm in an armbar and made me submit.
I can still remember the smile mom had when I tapped out and sis got up placing a foot on my chest as I tried to breath again
Mom applauded her and then told me "I hope you learned a lesson today".

Most embarassing day of my life

Last edited by Grappler86; 24-Jan-13 at 20:05.
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to For This Useful Post:
Old 24-Jan-13, 20:31
Points: 4,005, Level: 26 Points: 4,005, Level: 26 Points: 4,005, Level: 26
Last Achievements

mine started as i can remember at primary school,so i would have been 5-6 years of age,our form teacher Mrs twist a good looking girl mid twenties,and we were all sat around just talking,how we got on the subject i dont know but she mentioned she practiced judo and I asked her to demonstrate,she did a hip throw on me and that was my first time.I was always fascinated by purdey in the avengers and other tv females ...and the rest is history.......ive had gfs in between that have scissored thrown and facesat....but not for a while now.
Old 25-Jan-13, 00:05
Grappler86

No one else wanna tell his story? C'mon
Old 26-Jan-13, 05:53
Banned
Points: 3,792, Level: 25 Points: 3,792, Level: 25 Points: 3,792, Level: 25
Last Achievements

Quote:
Originally Posted by MWlover [Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register]
How did you get into mixed wrestling?

Here's mine: When I was about 8 years old, I loved to play street fighter 2 on my Game Boy color. I used to beat every character except for Chun Li. Not only was she beautiful, but she was powerful. Even though it was a video game, I felt emasculated losing to her, but since I was a kid, I wasn't sure whether it was something that attracted me or not.

3 years later, at 11 years old, my father signed me up for a Jiu Jitsu class. My master made me fight a girl, the same age I was that time, but with an orange belt (I was a white belt). The girl obviously destroyed me (applying arm bars and triangle chokes). For some reason, although I was embarrassed in front of everybody, I actually liked it. From then on, I found that women that could fight are a huge turn on.
I wouldn't of felt to bad about that, you see a lot of boys getting destroyed by girls on u tube in bjj. That must of been a pretty cool lesson to learn though
Old 26-Jan-13, 14:12
Banned
Points: 8,399, Level: 39 Points: 8,399, Level: 39 Points: 8,399, Level: 39
Last Achievements

i lost to a very beautiful and athletic girl in college in an improvised wrestling bout.

since then, i am a mixed wrestling fan
The Following User Says Thank You to garcon55 For This Useful Post:
Old 28-Jan-13, 21:02
Points: 9,080, Level: 41 Points: 9,080, Level: 41 Points: 9,080, Level: 41
Activity: 2.1% Activity: 2.1% Activity: 2.1%
Last Achievements

For me it took me a while to get into it. Back in the late 80's my mom took up wrestling and wrestled in a women's league that also had a men's league. Now and again they had a mixed fight usually if a man was new to wrestling they would have him fight a few women or if he was getting over an injury to ease him back into wrestling they would have him fight a woman. At the time I just did not care for it. However, over the past few years my mom got back into mixed wrestling and I really began to enjoy it and enjoy watching her fight men. I like the competition of male vs female, masculine vs feminine, and the sexual aspect of it.

Geoff
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to GeoffM For This Useful Post: