Go Back   Male vs Female | The Mixed Wrestling Forum > Female Domination > Female Domination Stories

Check out the latest release by Fight Pulse: Bianca vs Andreas.
Preview photos are available in this topic. Get this video at: Fight Pulse - MX-251.

Old 28-Jul-14, 21:29
Points: 14,655, Level: 52 Points: 14,655, Level: 52 Points: 14,655, Level: 52
Activity: 0% Activity: 0% Activity: 0%
Last Achievements

Default Houseguest 2

Hi,
I appreciate the positive feedback to the first part of this story so I thought I would write a part 2. You can tell by the ending there will be a part 3.

Houseguest 2
Danny barely got any sleep as he lay helpless on the floor of the guest room, naked, his hands and feet tied together behind his back. His best friend's wife, Kim, had left him in this degrading and humiliating position all night, apparently sleeping in well into the morning.

When she finally came for him, the woman was, as usual, scantily attired in a tight top, tight shorts and nothing else. Danny glanced at her feet as she entered the room and crossed to him, noticing her glittering anklet and remembering not only that he'd kissed her feet many times, but he'd also been forced to come for her by one of those feet before she'd hogtied him for the night.

The Egyptian woman moved to him and stood over him, looking down at her captured houseguest.

"Kiss my feet and greet me properly," Kim ordered. "Remember to call me Mistress."

Danny, from his position on his belly, kissed the woman's feet. "Good morning, Mistress Kim."

She smiled. "No foolish begging to be released this morning? Part of me has to say I'm disappointed. I thought I would come in here and you would be telling me to untie you and let you go. But you already know I'm not going to let you go, don't you, slave?"

He felt tears springing into his eyes, but he was also feeling intense arousal. "Yes, Mistress."

"Good boy. Now, you do have to be punished for breaking my rules yesterday when I spanked you, then we can get started on your first full day as a slave."

Kim untied his ankles and briefly massaged his legs after she straightened them. The woman pulled him to his feet and walked him out of the bedroom and downstairs to the living room, where he saw his best friend was tied up on the floor, hogtied.

"My husband will remain hogtied all day today," Kim informed the male. "He's being punished for disobedience last night after I put you to bed. That means you will be doing the chores today, slave. But first, as promised, you need to be punished. On your knees, facing the couch."

Danny obeyed. Kim pushed him over, forcing him to lay his upper body on the couch. He heard her walk across the room, then she returned and put one of her exquisite bare feet on his bound hands.

She whipped him. The male felt the riding crop strike him, and he cried out for her to stop, but she continued to whip him hard. He cried uncontrollably, the crop hurt far more and in a much different way than the spanking had hurt.

"Now," Kim began. "Are you going to break my rules?"

"No, Mistress Kim," Danny managed through his sobbing.

"Turn around, kiss my feet and thank me."

The male obeyed, kissing her feet. "Thank you, Mistress Kim."

She snapped her fingers and pointed. "Go stand in that corner, put your feet together and your nose all the way in. Do not move or talk. When I'm ready for you to start your chores, I will summon you. Think about your new life, slave."

The male, still crying hard, made his way to the corner, noticing his erection had returned. He put his nose into the corner, feeling the childishness of this position, but powerless to do anything about it as he stood naked, helpless, his hands tied behind his back, completely under this beautiful woman's control.

As his tears subsided, his erection had returned fully, and the male felt a rising mixture of emotions. He had never believed life could be this erotic, so filled with a haze of arousal he could barely think. He never believed, in all his life, he would love being tied up and given orders by a woman so much.

But at the same time, he hated it - or, he hated himself for liking it so much. He was a man, and as a man he was supposed to be the tough one, the one giving orders, the one who was in control and made the decisions.

So, how is it he found being stripped of all his inherent male power to be so incredibly hot? Why is it that he was standing in a corner with his hands tied behind his back, naked, and so aroused he couldn't hardly stand it? How is it he wanted to feel this woman's feet on his erection again, to be forced to kneel before her and pledge to her again he would obey her forever?

He could not think of an answer. Other than the fact she was so beautiful, why was he obeying her? Why had he given himself up so meekly to be laid down and tied up? Why had he so quickly and so easily given up his life as a free male for one of enslavement by this gorgeous Egyptian woman who wasn't even his wife and would never have sex with him? Why did he surrender, and why did he find it so hot to remember that surrender as he stood naked and quietly in this corner?

He had to escape. There was on way he would be able to look at himself in a mirror ever again if he didn't get away from this woman. If he knew he was only here because he'd surrendered to her it might help him save some male pride, to tell himself she couldn't keep him here against his will, that he was the man and his enslavement had been temporary and only because he'd briefly wanted to be enslaved.

He was a man - he was not going to be held captive by a woman, no matter how hot she was.

He heard Kim moving behind him, the soft walk of a woman in bare feet, and he tensed up, wondering what his first move would be to try to escape her control now that he'd come back to his senses and realized it was time to assert his own innate superiority.
The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to rcress232 For This Useful Post:
Old 20-Jun-15, 19:55
Points: 3,380, Level: 24 Points: 3,380, Level: 24 Points: 3,380, Level: 24
Last Achievements

Default Re: Houseguest 2

Wow! Love it.
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to OakTree For This Useful Post:
Old 22-Jun-15, 16:25
Last Achievements

Thank you, Oak Tree. There's also a part 3 to this story if you haven't seen it.
Old 22-Oct-15, 23:17
Points: 405,929, Level: 100 Points: 405,929, Level: 100 Points: 405,929, Level: 100
Activity: 7.1% Activity: 7.1% Activity: 7.1%
Last Achievements
Award-Showcase

Thanked 75,997 Times in 4,338 Posts

Love this kind of story more please and thank you
Old 23-Oct-15, 13:17
Last Achievements

Thank you, Smithy. Did you read Part 3?