Go Back   Male vs Female | The Mixed Wrestling Forum > Community > The Forum

Check out the latest release by Fight Pulse: Bianca vs Andreas.
Preview photos are available in this topic. Get this video at: Fight Pulse - MX-251.

Old 12-Mar-18, 17:46
Points: 6, Level: 1 Points: 6, Level: 1 Points: 6, Level: 1
Activity: 2.3% Activity: 2.3% Activity: 2.3%

Default Re: Introductions

Hello. Matthew Rocco, owner of Jersey Fantasy Wrestling. Brand new customs company in NJ dealing with Pro Wrestling, Fantasy Wrestling, and Submission. Please come check me out at [Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register] or email me at [Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register]
Old 24-Mar-18, 20:08
Session Wrestler
Points: 26, Level: 1 Points: 26, Level: 1 Points: 26, Level: 1
Activity: 5.7% Activity: 5.7% Activity: 5.7%

Hi everyone, my name is Bailey! I'm new to the scene but not new to fitness. I am excited to be here and look forward to interacting with some of you
Email: [Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register]
#bloodsweatandtears 💪
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Bailey Steel For This Useful Post:
Old 28-Mar-18, 03:41
Session Wrestler
Points: 10,164, Level: 43 Points: 10,164, Level: 43 Points: 10,164, Level: 43
Activity: 0% Activity: 0% Activity: 0%
Last Achievements
Award-Showcase

Thanked 2,126 Times in 333 Posts
Default I am Anji, session Grappler from L.A

Hi,
This is Anji, new to sessions but experience grappler (over 10 years), state wrestling champion back in Colombia. Now living in Los Angeles, where I practice and compete in submission wrestling and BJJ (purple belt). I have won many tournaments, including a few world and national competitions.
My Dominant nature is the perfect compliment to the
control and sensual play of close body contact that wrestling and BJJ gives.
You can see my profile at:
[Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register]

Last edited by Anji; 06-Jan-24 at 23:11.
The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to Anji For This Useful Post:
Old 28-Mar-18, 05:16
Points: 10,566, Level: 44 Points: 10,566, Level: 44 Points: 10,566, Level: 44
Activity: 2.4% Activity: 2.4% Activity: 2.4%
Last Achievements

Default Re: I am Anji, session Grappler from L.A

Quote:
Originally Posted by Anji [Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register]
Hi,
This is Anji, new to sessions but experience grappler (over 10 years), state wrestling champion back in Colombia. Now living in Los Angeles, where I practice and compete in submission wrestling and BJJ (purple belt). I have won many tournaments, including a few world and national competitions.
My Dominant nature is the perfect compliment to the
control and sensual play of close body contact that wrestling and BJJ gives.
You can see my profile at:
[Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register]
Hi Anji. You look great. Do you plan on doing any traveling? Thank you
Old 28-Mar-18, 05:37
Session Wrestler
Points: 10,164, Level: 43 Points: 10,164, Level: 43 Points: 10,164, Level: 43
Last Achievements
Award-Showcase

Thanked 2,126 Times in 333 Posts
Default Re: I am Anji, session Grappler from L.A

Quote:
Originally Posted by a1275a [Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register]
Hi Anji. You look great. Do you plan on doing any traveling? Thank you
Hi,
It is possible. A bit hard at the moment since I have a full time job as well (I am an artist), but I do get a few weeks vacation, so it is still a possibility when I get more familiar with the session scene.
The Following User Says Thank You to Anji For This Useful Post:
Old 03-Apr-18, 14:45
Points: 4,360, Level: 27 Points: 4,360, Level: 27 Points: 4,360, Level: 27
Activity: 4.9% Activity: 4.9% Activity: 4.9%
Last Achievements

Hi,

As I've been a member of this forum for some time now it's only polite if I effect and introduction. I'm Martin, in my 50's, 6'1" and have been working for the last year to get fit and tone my body. I do this by means of healthy eating and attending spin classes 6 times per week. As a result my thighs and glutes are now like steel, it really works.

I have been into this scene since my early teens when an older, physically superior female cousin used to arrange it so we were left unsupervised so she could press me into wrestling with her. Initially I was not keen but as my burgeoning sexuality developed I came to see the benefits and attractions of such close proximity with a sexy, horny young woman.

She would take off her skirt, leaving her in a tight teeshirt and her knickers. These were always tight white and brief, allowing me to ogle at the way they would pull up between the prominent lips of her fanny, she seemed to be very proud of her bulging sex and took every opportunity to show it to me.

Right from the start she would always apply her favourite moves, these being the forward schoolgirl pin with her bulging crotch firmly smothering my helpless face. I would feel her slowly grinding and sliding herself onto my captured features, breathing slightly faster as she did so and making her crotch warmly damp in the process. She also enjoyed reverse facesitting, for which she would pull her knickers up between the cheeks of her sexy plump arse before lowering herself onto my face.

Her other fave holds were the various headscissors holds, where she could pull my face tight into her smothering wet crotch and gyrate herself onto my nose and mouth. She became expert at applying the reverse figure four, which of course allowed her to pull back on the uppermost ankle, forcing my face even harder into her smothering wet crotch.

By the end of our matches, which I now realise was once she had had her fill of orgasms at my expense, the crotch of her knickers would be sodden and almost transparent due to the juices she exuded during the session, my face would be covered in a sheen of her intimate fluids.

I consider myself extremely lucky to have had the acquaintance of my cousin just as she was exploring her sexuality and experimenting on me. We kept this whole thing a big secret and now just exchange knowing, conspiratorial smiles when we meet at family functions.

As you can guess, this treatment in my formative years by an older, manipulative female left it's mark on my proclivities. I was delighted to stumble across this forum and have posted a number of stories and experiences during the term of my membership, I'd be very interested in your comments if you'd like to check them out.

Anyway, that's enough from me for now. happy wrestling.

Martin.
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to smothered123 For This Useful Post:
Old 04-Apr-18, 20:29
Producer
Points: 1,530, Level: 15 Points: 1,530, Level: 15 Points: 1,530, Level: 15
Activity: 1.9% Activity: 1.9% Activity: 1.9%
Last Achievements

Hey all - new to the board. My name is Daphne and I'm a model and co-owner of Seductive Studios - we've produced custom fetish videos for over 10 years now, and done quite a few mixed wrestling movies.
Anyhow - once enabled I'll post a thread here with any updates that might interest you.
Thanks!
The Following User Says Thank You to daphne For This Useful Post:
Old 05-Apr-18, 16:21
Points: 70, Level: 1 Points: 70, Level: 1 Points: 70, Level: 1
Activity: 3.0% Activity: 3.0% Activity: 3.0%

hi all, I love mixed wrestling, trying to get a woman to submit if I can ever get out of her strong holds.
Old 06-Apr-18, 14:30
Points: 2,347, Level: 19 Points: 2,347, Level: 19 Points: 2,347, Level: 19
Last Achievements

Since I was 9 years old and received my first bodyscissor, I have loved dominant women. I tend to like bigger women who do the punishment. I have been scissored by several women, both professional and amateurs. I guess you could say I have an almost unhealthy addiction to it.
Old 09-Apr-18, 14:20
Points: 1,946, Level: 17 Points: 1,946, Level: 17 Points: 1,946, Level: 17
Activity: 2.1% Activity: 2.1% Activity: 2.1%
Last Achievements

Hey all!

Had my first wrestling with a girl when I was younger and loved it. Not really sure why it appealed to me but it does. Personally, I like it when the underdog wins and the unexpected occurs hence why I like fighting smaller women who don't look like they have a lot of muscle but are deceptively strong. I love wrestling but ever since doing karate it's branched out to boxing, martial arts (orthodox and unorthodox) and anything else under the sun. I have quite a collection of custom stories and some pretty awesome ideas for them and maybe one day I'll venture into writing them down myself. Anyway, for now, hello!

Tags
ballbusting wrestling, canada, community, fantasy, introduction, mature dominates young, mixed wrestling, overhead lift, strapon, wrestling