Go Back   Male vs Female | The Mixed Wrestling Forum > Mixed Wrestling & Fighting > Wrestling & Fighting Stories

Check out the latest release by Fight Pulse: Bianca vs Andreas.
Preview photos are available in this topic. Get this video at: Fight Pulse - MX-251.

Old 10-Jan-17, 18:43
Points: 712, Level: 10 Points: 712, Level: 10 Points: 712, Level: 10
Activity: 0% Activity: 0% Activity: 0%

Default Meeting Cowgirls in Texas

When I was 26 in the summer of 1993 I was on vacation in the Dallas/Fort Worth area with my Mom and Dad and 2 sisters and my sisters and I decided to break the Texas Heat Wave by going to Wet-n-Wild Water Park now called Six Flags Over Texas. I was wearing a neon yellow bathing suite and was golden/bronze and muscular and really enjoying all the water slides when I was walking by 5 or 6 girls in their 20s who looked at me and looked at each other and said, "Too bad we forgot our lasoos back at our ranches." It took me by surprise and I smiled at them but I wondered if they were serious or just joking. What if they had lasoos with them? Would they have used them against me?

Last edited by Curious; 10-Jan-17 at 18:57. Reason: Put too many Is and forgot a Question Mark at the end.