Go Back   Male vs Female | The Mixed Wrestling Forum > Mixed Wrestling & Fighting > Wrestling & Fighting Stories

Check out the latest release by Fight Pulse: Bianca vs Andreas.
Preview photos are available in this topic. Get this video at: Fight Pulse - MX-251.

Old 03-Dec-16, 05:17
Points: 20,366, Level: 62 Points: 20,366, Level: 62 Points: 20,366, Level: 62
Activity: 2.4% Activity: 2.4% Activity: 2.4%
Last Achievements

Default Re: Stone's Weekly Stories

Quote:
Originally Posted by mixfightor [Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register]
Hell, I wish I could hire her.

Thanks for a great story, Stone. Really appreciated, mate.
Thanks but I'm really disappointed in this story, I rushed myself and didn't take time to really describe the action well or use any other moves than friggin headscissors. I'm ashamed of this post but still like the idea so might try taking another swing at it but being more erotic, have the girl talk more shit or something; struggle or edge more. Maybe I'm just using a wrong character or I'm not into subby male stories as much and was writing one for those fans.
Next one I have half done is a mixed family match, kind of like a tag thing but team based I guess.

Stone
The Following User Says Thank You to Stone For This Useful Post:
Old 19-Dec-16, 16:46
Last Achievements

A German Incest Family Mixed Sexfight
(and I don't care how redundant that sounds)
by Stone Kidman

I found another nice mixed video on my friend's FTP site, unfortunately the entire thing was in German so I have no idea what anyone's names are or what's being said I could only glean information while being observed.

First off the video quality is grainy, much like an old VHS tape so no clue what era--there wasn’t any time or date stamp. But it looked like a mother and father vs their grown children in a tag sexfight but their matches were one on one so no gay stuff thankfully--though I would've wanted to see some mother vs daughter action.

The video looks very staged, not an impromptu thing but as though they’re being professionally filmed. It looked like they were in a motel room, there were two twin beds, with white sheets and no bedspread where the other fighters sat like tag team corners. There was a large open floor area with a grey carpet and a white sheet over it that served as the mat. The dad and daughter started first, she looked between eighteen and twenty, cute but slender with dark brown hair to her shoulders and maybe a B cup. They were all wearing plain underwear; the men in tighty whiteys and the mom wearing a black bra with matching bikini panties and garter belt while the daughter had on a simple white bra and thong. She looked about 5’3” maybe 110 or less but cute with a medium size nose. The dad had a hairy chest, dark hair, like the rest of the family, but his mustache had a bit of silver in it. He was 5’8” not very tall but looked like he might’ve weighed 170-ish; not out of shape but not bulging with muscle neither.

They got down on their knees facing each other, both were smiling so this didn’t look like some serious brawl. The guy behind the camera said something and both wrestlers nodded before scooting closer on their knees and wrapping their arms around the other’s waist almost like they were hugging but with about a foot of space between them. The camera guy said “Go” or something like that and they began what I refer to as the ‘warm up’ round; thirty seconds of kissing, groping and light foreplay which was evident by what sounded like the camera guy counting in german as the father and daughter slid closer and then planted their open mouths together.

The dad was more aggressive, putting his hand on the back of her head to pull her mouth deeper into his. His other hand drifted down her back to cup his daughter's ass as the pair moan while the sound of their sloppy kissing echoed in the room. Eventually the father's hand left her butt and began playing with her nipples through her bra since they had gotten stiff due to the foreplay.

The daughter was very restrained but went along and seemed flushed after the cameraman told them to stop. After he said something they began wrestling from their knees; kind of rolling around the mat but it was friendly because they and the mom/son were chuckling while clapping, offering encouragement or advice in German. The dad got her in a full nelson and was able to hold both her wrists in one hand while his free hand reached around to grope his daughter's boobs over her bra; kissing and nibbling on her neck as she struggled before lifting the cups up and exposing her breasts for the camera.

She managed to get her arms free and then got her dad in a front-facing body scissors for a second until he fell forward; pinning her to the mat underneath him. She lost her grip on the body scissors from the impact and the dad slid up to try and capture the daughter in a grapevine while continuing to plant kisses on her neck.

Their legs dueled, he was unable to capture them and she bucked her father off only for him to maintain his hold on her wrists. The dad had his daughter in what looked like a crucifix pin; lying on the mat with one of her arms trapped while he scissored the other. She tried to wriggle free, clawing at him in desperation, but he calmly reached down to molest her tits, kneading them before teasing her nipples until they were as stiff as nails.

The rest of the family was yelling advice as the dad kind of propped himself up on an elbow while his other hand tweaked his daughter's nipples. She grunted, trying to get free, but the dad leaned forward and began french kissing her while playing with her firm little breasts. She began moaning and though she still tried to buck free she seemed helpless.

Eventually she managed to get her one arm free and tried to escape but the dad fell on her, trapping her face down on the blanket with his knees between her legs. He reached up, putting her in a rear chinlock, then stuck his left hand up through her panties.

The daughter made some strangled moans as she tried to pry his hand out of her pussy but the dad's arm was pumping like a piston as he fingered his girl to a loud, shaking orgasm as the cameraman shouted “Vinner.”

Both father and daughter hugged on the mat, as she smiled while trying to catch her breath. The dad helped her up and they sat on the bed together while the other two wrestlers got up. The dad could be seen barely off camera playing with the daughter’s bare tits and occasionally french kissing while the mother and son kneeled down for their warm up session.

She wasn’t bad looking, I mean not as hot as the daughter, but the mom was slender, maybe 125 around and probably around 5’5” with short brown hair, just past her ears. She’s wearing black bra and panties, and might be a C cup at most with a flat tummy and long legs. Her son is much taller, maybe six feet, with close crop dark hair; he’s good looking with an athletic body but the first thing I notice is he’s already pitching a tent in his tighty whitey briefs as they embrace while the cameraman counted down from thirty.

They both moan as their mouths close over each other but while the son’s hands go to his mother’s tits, hers wrap around his stiff cock. She gives him a slow handjob as their tongues wrap around each other. She uses her hand almost like a pussy as she encompasses his member in her fists, over his underwear, and pumps him steadily. By the time they break the front of his briefs have a small dark pre-cum stain and the son looks like he’s almost out of breath while the mom gives her son a flick of the tongue on his nose before they back up.

When the cameraman tells them to wrestle, the mom lets the son try to pin her but she wraps her legs around his waist. She reaches under her hip and begins jacking the son off over his underwear; he groans but I can’t tell if it’s from the handjob or scissors. He tries to pry her wrist free but she quickly removed her hand from his cock and locked her arms around his neck; pulling his face into her cleavage. The combo body scissors and breast smother looked like it might’ve been enough, as the dude was kind of scrambling to get some leverage on the mat, but the mom kept one arm around his neck then resumed jerking her son off with her right hand again.

The mom was saying something in German and I have no idea what it was but she kept repeating it so I assume it was like “Cum for me” because after ten seconds the son was grunting and soaked his briefs in his own spunk.

Both parents stood and raised their fists in victory as the son lay on the mat like he’d been knocked out. His old man helped him up, giving him a playful ruffle of his hair and saying something in German, before the two couples moved over to the beds; each took one. The mom had her son sit down as she peeled his jizz-stained briefs off; his still-hard cock flopped out like a flagpole as the mom began lovingly licking and sucking on him while he leaned his head back and moaned. The daughter was sixty-nining with her dad on the bed, while she was as enthusiastic as the mom was about giving head she was moaning nonstop because her old man could eat pussy like a champ.

The mother got up and the pair traded positions, with him eating her hairy busy after she stripped nude; the father meanwhile had his girl on all fours and was drilling her from behind. Eventually the mother had her son get on top, missionary style; the video cuts off there but I just felt like I had to share it with you guys.
The Following User Says Thank You to Stone For This Useful Post:
Old 20-Jan-17, 00:07
Last Achievements

Amy Defends The Belts
By Stone

The crowd was already at a raucous din when Amy the Terrible and her partner Diane the Destroyer came out from behind the curtain as the ring announcer introduced them.
"The Southwest Savages," he bellowed into the microphone. The champions wore their matching one piece black swimsuits adorned with their trademark skull and crossbones with a bow across their chests. Amy lifted both belts in the air, much to the crowd’s collective boos, while her partner Diane followed behind on crutches. Due to a recent car accident, Diane was out of action but after they had ducked out on several matches, the duo were informed that if they did not defend the titles tonight they would be stripped of them. This left Amy in a handicap tag match against Sasha and Svetlana; The Dynamite Dolls. Another blonde/brunette tag team, these two slender babyface beauties had won their qualifying match against a couple of rookie jobbers. Diane didn’t think they were even worth their time but Amy said she’d rather have fun destroying a couple Barbie dolls than have to re-win their titles again.

With Diane on the outside, a leather jacket worn over her one piece, Amy removed her own jacket and stepped into the ring. The two beauties seemed to talk strategy but Amy was 5’7” 165 pounds against these glorified strippers who were probably a buck a piece; she’d make an example out of them. Once the bell rung, Svetlana, the raven haired goddess in the orange two piece, started things off. The two half circled, Amy wise enough not to put her back to her opponent’s corner, and locked up with Amy using a handful of her opponent’s hair to get her in a side headlock which she used to hip toss the skinny girl to the mat. While lying across her chest and cranking on her neck, Amy leaned down and bit her opponent on the nose; eliciting a scream from Svetlana. When the referee ordered her to break the hold, she did so; as Lana clutched her face while writhing on the mat.

Amy was showered with boos as she stomped her bare foot down on her opponent’s flat tummy, making the brunette groan. Helping her up off the mat by her long hair, Amy irish whipped Svetlana into her corner before pulling the ref in front of her to argue. With his back to Amy’s corner he did not see Diane reach up and choke the Russian beauty over the top rope; pulling on her hair while top rope pressed into her windpipe. She released the girl when the ref turned back, finding Svetlana on the mat; coughing and clutching her throat. Amy pulled Lana up by her hair before slugging her in the stomach followed by a knee lift also aimed at her bread basket. Draping her arms over the top turnbuckle in the corner, Amy held onto the middle ropes and slammed her shoulder into the poor girl’s flat tummy repeatedly.

After a couple more punches aimed at her belly button, Svetlana’s legs were wobbly;despite the nonstop booing from the crowd, once Amy yanked up the girl’s top, exposing her perky B cup breasts, they switched to cheers and catcalls. Amy delivered a series of hard slaps to the Russian’s tits before giving Lana a nasty nipple twist that had her shrieking; standing on her tiptoes to relieve the pain.

Now while stripping and breast attacks were legal in this league, the referee stepped in to admonish the champ on keeping the girl tied up in the ropes the whole time and refusing to break the hold. With his back to Svetlana again, Diane hopped up onto the apron and used the brunette’s own top to strangle her. Sasha tried to jump into the ring and get the referee’s attention to the illegal double teaming but now with his focus on the hot blonde Russian, both members of the Southwest Savages were free to pummel the poor brunette. Svetlana received nearly a full minute of kicks to the belly and crotch while being choked. By the time the referee turned around, Amy was holding The Doll by her hair though she was slumped down on her knees.

Amy went for a front body scissors and bearhug combination submission hold, but mainly it served to smother Svetlana with the blonde’s ample cleavage. With her face completely buried in Amy’s tits, the referee began to raise the brunette’s limp hand. It went up and down twice before Sasha burst into the ring; kicking her opponent in the head, breaking the hold.

Sasha pulled Amy up by her hair and the two blondes were battling around the ring, though Sasha had the head of steam as she pummeled Amy with rights; expertly dodging any return blow the heavier wrestler shot back. Only after a nimble dropkick to the chest sent Amy into her corner did the referee finally step in and argue with the hot Russian that she had not tagged in officially. The bombshell had a fit body, tanned and oiled up for the match she wore a silver halter top, showing off a lot of her own C cups, with matching knee pads and sparkly purple shorts. Amy suddenly wanted to keep this girl as a trophy and nodded to Diane who was out on the floor.

When Sasha turned around to resume beating on Amy she received a kick to the abdomen; the surprise blow knocking the wind out of her, as Amy grabbed a handful of the girl’s long blonde hair and unceremoniously tossed her through the ropes. Sasha landed on the concrete floor hard, there wasn’t even any padding around ringside to soften her impact; leaving her vulnerable to Diane who beat the blonde with her crutch like it was a baseball bat.

Turning back to Svetlana, Amy picked the semiconscious brunette up and body slammed her onto the mat; she spent the next several minutes throwing her around like a rag doll until, after glancing at Diane who nodded with a sick grin, did she dump Svetlana outside the ring and turn to meet Sasha who had just been rolled back in under the bottom rope. Tornado tag rules were permitted in the league--if one wrestler left the ring it basically allowed their partner to become the legal fighter--so the referee made no fuss about the bloodied blonde beauty lying prostrate on the canvas.

Sasha looked like she had just gone five rounds with Holyfield; her eye was so bruised it was nearly swollen shut, blood trickled down her busted lips and from a cut on her forehead. Her top was also torn off her, showing deep bruises on her breasts and abs. Amy casually reached down, picking the girl up by her blonde hair--enjoying the sound of Sasha’s groans of pain--as she reached between the girl’s legs and slammed her down across her knee in a nasty backbreaker that had her screaming in agony. Amy held the blonde there as she squeezed and kneaded her tit before slipping her right hand down into the girl’s sparkly shorts. Sasha had worn a black thong along with her booty shorts to the ring and Amy tugged on that string mercilessly; digging the material up into the blonde’s twat. Sasha tried sitting up as she made little garbled squeals but Amy held her down with a handful of blonde hair.

“Beg me to stop,” she hissed and sawed the material back and forth. Sasha screamed and tried to pry Amy’s hands away but whenever she was able to get ahold of her opponent’s wrist, the champ gave a sharp twist on the Russian girl’s nipple.

“You better beg me to stop or you’re going to end up like your friend,” Amy nodded over behind the ref where they could both see Svetlana, her hands tied above her head to the ringpost while Diane crushed the brunette’s breasts in her claws.

“I’ll pop those fake balloons of yours like grapes,” Amy said with a menacing squeeze of Sasha’s breast. The blonde closed her eyes, crying a little and nodded.

“Da.”

With that Amy rolled her opponent onto her back then positioned herself so her ample bottom was directly over the Russian’s face and pulled aside the crotch of her swimsuit before sitting down. Amy held Sasha’s legs under her armpits, pulling the blonde’s booty shorts and thong aside to expose her hairless pink pussy to finger while threatening Sasha by teasing her nails along the Russian’s naked sex as she was tongue-fucked to several intense orgasms. The referee knew not to count the pinfall until the champion nodded for him to do so.

Afterwards in the locker room, Amy showed her appreciation by allowing the losers to clean the winners off in the shower--and letting the referee use Sasha’s mouth for a gloryhole--before fingering the hot Russian blonde as they kissed with the warm water soaking their bodies

[Inspired by this pic and a friend's female fighting blog [Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register] ]
Attached Images
File Type: jpg tumblr_messaging_oeijnxAHeZ1u98rc0_1280.jpg (111.7 KB, 165 views)
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Stone For This Useful Post: