Go Back   Male vs Female | The Mixed Wrestling Forum > Mixed Wrestling & Fighting > Wrestling & Fighting Stories

Check out the latest release by Fight Pulse: Bianca vs Andreas.
Preview photos are available in this topic. Get this video at: Fight Pulse - MX-251.

Old 08-Jan-12, 21:24
Points: 59,324, Level: 100 Points: 59,324, Level: 100 Points: 59,324, Level: 100
Activity: 0% Activity: 0% Activity: 0%
Last Achievements

Thanked 2,113 Times in 170 Posts
Default Celebrity Fantasy Story: Victoria Justice is Victorious

Disclaimer: This is a fantasy story featuring a match between myself and Ariana Grande. This is not an actual account, nor do I claim it to be so.

This is a semi-sequel to my last two stories, [Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register] and [Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register]. But you don't have to have read them to follow this one.

For anyone not familiar with Victoria Justice. Here are links to some pics of the teen Latina hottie.

[Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register]

Victoria Justice Is Victorious

After recently losing to Charisma Carpenter, I was starting to lose it. It was bad enough when I lost to Ariana Grande, but then I had to go and lose to another one of these pampered Hollywood bimbos.

It had been three weeks since that night Charisma humbled me, and I was intent to prove something to myself, which was unlucky for the girls in my gym. I had been wrestling any woman in the gym who would take me on, and had not gone easy on them.

I had beaten them all. But in doing so I had gotten in so much trouble with the management of the gym, that they were threatening to kick me out if I didn’t ease up. It still wasn’t enough, I couldn’t get the images of those two Hollywood sex kittens, So sexy and dominant as they took me down with relative ease.

I had to prove that I had just been in a rut, or it was going to drive me crazy. It wasn’t enough to beat the girls in the gym. Yes, they were tough and fit and some of them, even with me putting in 110% effort, didn’t go down effortlessly.

But they were so ordinary compared to the last two who had beaten me. I had to get another celebrity on the mat. I had to prove that I didn’t have some kind of Achilles heel with celebrities just because they were famous. That the confidence and access to top trainers which seemed to come with the job, wasn’t more than I could handle.

I got my wish one day when I logged on and checked my e-mail.

At first I thought it was a prank when I received a challenge from none other than Victoria Justice. I had to look her up on Google to find out who it was. Then I saw it, it was that hot Latina on Arian’s show, the one with the long legs and pretty smile.

She said she had heard about the fun Ariana had with me, and she wanted to try it herself.

After that I knew I had to fight this girl. It was obvious what Ariana had told her. And I knew that beating this sexy girl, the same age and from the same show, but bigger and more fit than Ariana, would send a message that she got lucky. And it would prove to myself I wasn’t becoming a shell of what I was before.

I called the number on the e-mail to set it up, and Victoria agreed to meet me at my gym later that week after hours. The fight, and my chance at redemption, were on.

---

I had to slip the security guard a nice chunk of change to get him to agree to leave the door unlocked for me and Victoria. But this was worth it. Not just because I would have that hot body rubbing against me soon. But because once I was done I planned to humble one teen starlet and gain my pride back.

I entered the mat room and removed my shirt and shoes so I was only in my gym shorts. I didn’t wait long when I heard a pair of heels walking down the hall and into the room.

Standing before me was Victoria in a trench coat, clearly concealing her wrestling attire. Even in the coat it couldn’t hide those long sexy legs of hers.

“Nice setup. Beats having to kick your ass at my place, paparazzi and all.” She mocked.

I gritted my teeth as I replied, so tired of this girls assumption she was just going to beat me because her friend got lucky. “They would like it even more after I finish kicking your ass!” I replied.

“Ohhh, tough talk. Got a lot of confidence for someone who got their ass kicked by a little girl!” the Latina bitch countered. Her own height of 5’7” making her shorter than me, but much closer to my height than Ariana. I tried not to think about what that implied, I was determined to not let history repeat itself.

She continue, “So let’s do this then huh?” Then without waiting for an answer Victoria untied her trench coat and let it slide to the floor.

She was not dressed quite as slutty as Ariana had been, but only by comparison. Her blue halter top still showed plenty of cleavage on those perky teen breast, and her blue short shorts clung tight to that ample Puerto Rican ass. Her long legs were even more on display as she kicked her heels off of her feet, just outside of the mat. She then turned and bent over, her ass on full display and almost making me get an erection right then and there, as she picked up her coat to toss it outside. There was no way the bitch didn’t know she was teasing me with that move.

“You threw with the strip show?” I asked.

“Oh you wish hot stuff!” Victoria said, with a teasing wink. “Come on then…” she continued as she assumed a fighting stance. “Let’s get this over with!”

I came up to her and thinking I saw an opening I lunged at the teenage hottie. But she was ready for me and grabbed my arm and lifted her long legs to my chest, knocking me to my back as she held me in an arm lock, while planting her legs on either side of me in a judo hold.

I later learned that Victoria had briefly played a mixed martial artist; clearly she got a little training while doing it, much to my bad luck. She was not as inexperienced as her friend had been.

She held me in the hold for a second as I grunted, this match was not starting out like I had hoped. I finally clenched my teeth and turned my body, flipping out of her hold and landing on top of her. I then grabber her arms and worked to move them over her neck in a triangle choke as I kneeled above her.

“It won’t be that easy bitch!” I said, as I tightened the hold and was rewarded with her pretty eyes getting larger in concern.

But Victoria wasn’t out of tricks and she moved her legs up, wrapping them around my head, and with a jerk she flipped me off of her. I quickly moved back to my hands and knees, as Victoria was on her own hands and knees before me.

As she coughed, trying to recover, I took advantage and grabbed her arms. She let out a yelp as I moved into a sitting position with her arm trapped in an arm bar, as she kicked from her stomach on the floor behind me. The teen starlet was clearly not expecting the fight she was getting.

“Oww! Oww let me go!” She cried, out pushing her free hand into my back, not that it was doing any good. Her voice showed that her confidence had already begun to get shaken.

I moved behind the teen hard body now, still holding her arm in place as I wrapped it in a hammer lock behind her back. I then reached for her other arm and begun attempting to pull it back. She cried out again, “no!” only making me love it more. She struggled for a second but couldn’t get her arm free as I trapped it behind her back as well.

I watched in enjoyment as her long, toned legs kicked helplessly at the floor. She tried to squirm away but I had her good this time. I then moved and sat on her back and worked for her legs as they kicked away. Finally trapping them I leaned up some, freeing her arms but trapping her legs into a Boston crab.

Feeling the pain as I bent her back, the little Latina spitfire immediately began panicking. “Oww, Oww. No… NO let me go!” She cried out. Which only made me lean back more, applying more pressure to the hold.

“Then give up!” I called out.

“Ohh… No… Fuck you!” She called, impressing me with her toughness as she was clearly in pain. I leaned back more, lifting her lower body more off the matt as I did. Rewarded with a scream this time.

The little brat clawed helplessly at the mat. But it didn’t do any good. I asked for her surrender again, and again she declined; her Hollywood ego was clearly not ready to admit defeat.

Then I was shocked by what happened next, as she grunted and her strong legs began to push forward. Caught off guard that she still had some fight left in her, I fell forward onto the mat releasing the hold and banging the mat in frustration. I was sure I had her.

As I turned around I saw her slowly trying to crawl away and get some distance. Her firm, large, beautiful ass sticking up at me as she did.

Seeing her perfect young ass, I couldn’t help myself and sprung up. I jumped back on her back as she let out a loud, “oof” as she fell back onto her stomach again. As I faced her sexy posterior I couldn’t help myself. Over confident that I had her reeling enough to have some fun, I reached out and cupped her ass into my hands, one cheek in each hand as I began to squeezing and rub it.

“What the? What are you doing?!” She cried out in shock, as I freely fondled the ass that got her so much attention. “Don’t! Let go!” She cried out as she squirmed underneath me. It didn’t detour me as I continued.

I felt like I was in heaven. Her ass was so firm yet so ample, a true testament to her Latina genes. She squirmed harder, “Let go you fucking creep. LET GO!” she continued to cry out, but it didn’t stop me in the least. I was almost lost in the fun.

“Let go! I said let go!” she screamed out, squirming enough to grab my arm. Full of rage, she pulled at it. I started to fall to the side, and she turned under me and grabbed my arm harder, and with newfound energy and strength she pulled me off, flipping me onto my back.

I realized too late that I had fucked up. The girl was enraged as she moved and jumped, sitting on my stomach as she sent out punches to me.

“You think you can fucking touch me! You disgusting creep!” she screamed out, wildly sending punches towards my face as she did. I moved my arms up to block them , but was so stunned by her sudden burst of energy I couldn’t move them up fast enough and she laid a hard punch to my jaw. The girl could hit deceptively hard.

She then scooted back and laid a hard punch to my stomach, then another. I worked it out and considered my stomach strong, but it wasn’t strong enough to handle her continued punches, fired my her Latin temper.

After a second I started coughing and she moved around on me, scooting back until her ample ass on my face now. I turned my head to the side in time, avoiding being suffocated by that huge ass of hers. But it didn’t stop her from keeping control.

Then she shocked me more as her hands moved between my crotch and began rubbing my bulge, which had already become semi-hard from my earlier groping of her ass.

“You like being fondled, huh fuck head?” she cried out, as she continued to rub my crotch. I couldn’t believe how good it felt, as I almost instantly became rock hard.

How were these teenage bitches so good at this? Clearly being sexy, and young, and rich gave the ample opportunities to practice their skills. As how they could easily have any man, or woman, they wanted without even trying. And she was unleashing that “training” on me now.

Feeling her rubbing my throbbing member over my shorts, not even touching it directly I got shades of deja vu. She clearly got her hints from Ariana, who before now I thought had the most skilled hands I ever felt.

But Victoria wasn’t done, as I moaned my head my cheek pressed onto the mat against her ass. She reached for my elastic waistband of my shorts, “What are you…?” I grunted under her. But before I could even finish she pulled my shorts down, my member sticking up like a missile. Then she licked her fingers and moved her young, soft hand down and wrapped her fingers around my cock. And began to slowly move it up and down my shaft.

“Oh fuck!” I cried out. I couldn’t believe how good it felt, she put every woman I had ever been with to shame. How could an 18 year old have this kind of skill? As I begin throbbing in her hands she moved faster up and down my shaft.

It felt so amazingly good, but I realized I was about to explode already. I couldn’t do this, couldn’t just let this teenage brat show she could do this to me just because she wanted to. I couldn’t take the humiliation.

I squirmed underneath her, but her hands were already sapping my strength as she wiggled her butt, moving my face into the mat more as she continued to work her magic on my manhood. Giggling, as she could tell how close I was.

Now it was my turn to beg, “No! No! Please… please don’t! don’t….” But before I could finish begging the teen slut for mercy she didn’t have, I exploded. My jizz shooting out of me like a rocked as she giggled, her sexual superiority clearly established. I had come in planning to show this girl I was the better fighter, and she had shown to be that and more.

She finally let go of my now limp member, and rolled off of me.

I panted as I tried to sit up. I thought it was at least over, but I was mistaken. As I sat up, she came behind me and sat down, trapping my head between her strong thighs.

I reached at them and tried to pry them apart. But even if I hadn’t been drained from what she just did to me, I still don’t think I could have pried free.

“Please” I begged, “You won!”

“Oh I don’t think so!” she said. “I was going to go easy on you, but you tried to get handsy.” She said as she tightened her grip on my head. My ears popping from the pressure as I already felt things getting hazy.

She continued taunting me, “Don’t worry. This shouldn’t take long. We just saw you have no staying power!” She teased. “I swear, I’ve been with high school boys who could hold out longer than that. Ariana was right, you barely are a man!”

I tried to protest, but I couldn’t. I could barely keep conscious. She continued to taunt me, but I could no longer make it out. I slowly fell into a merciful slumber.

---

I woke up later, no idea how much time had passed as I was alone. Victoria clearly didn’t even think enough of me to stay and gloat. Her stuff was gone as I rolled over, still lying on the mat, my shorts around my thighs.

I gave a brief thanks for small miracles as the security guard had not bothered coming back yet. I pulled up my pants and went looking for my shirt. I finally found it and my shoes, and quickly put them on.

I walked by the security booth as I left. I don’t know what, if anything Victoria told him. But I swore I heard a snicker from him as I left the building for my car.
Old 09-Jan-12, 00:43
sleepinbin

Default Re: Celebrity Fantasy Story: Victoria Justice is Victorious

dan, youve done it again! the action, the taunting, the humiliation, the knockouts! amazin stuff once more!
Old 09-Jan-12, 00:57
Points: 59,324, Level: 100 Points: 59,324, Level: 100 Points: 59,324, Level: 100
Last Achievements

Thanks, glad you enjoy it. I will warn you, the next one once I publish it is a little bit different from the others. It's sort of the "conclusion" to these stories. So don't know if you will like that one as much.

After that, who knows. I only wrote 4 of them so far. I might have to consider writing more.
Old 09-Jan-12, 16:39
rassleme

Dan, I've certainly enjoyed your stories. In many cases, I enjoy a well-written story or artwork more than I do videos. Videos are great as far as they go, but for me they seldom are better than a well-formed mind picture/fantasy that the written word can provide.

Thanks for sharing.
Old 10-Jan-12, 01:53
Last Achievements

Glad to see so many people think my stuff is well written. Although I admit there is definitely room for improvement.
Old 07-May-13, 22:52
Lone Wolf

Great story
Old 04-Dec-21, 23:08
Points: 138,693, Level: 100 Points: 138,693, Level: 100 Points: 138,693, Level: 100
Activity: 99.4% Activity: 99.4% Activity: 99.4%
Last Achievements

Thanked 44,312 Times in 3,865 Posts

A most arousing story! I too, admire the lovely Victoria. I'd love to imagine her humiliating a man while wearing sheer pantyhose! Would this collage perhaps inspire you to write a new story?

The collage didn't load. Anyway, it featured some scissors in pantyhose and a foot closeup with a pretty image of Miss Justice.

Last edited by shortman; 04-Dec-21 at 23:07. Reason: Picture didn't load