Go Back   Male vs Female | The Mixed Wrestling Forum > Mixed Wrestling & Fighting > Wrestling & Fighting Stories

Check out the latest release by Fight Pulse: Bianca vs Andreas.
Preview photos are available in this topic. Get this video at: Fight Pulse - MX-251.

Old 14-Jan-17, 18:36
Points: 3,835, Level: 26 Points: 3,835, Level: 26 Points: 3,835, Level: 26
Activity: 0% Activity: 0% Activity: 0%
Last Achievements

Default True Kickboxing story with girlfriend

Me and my girlfriend are both kickboxers(amateur). And we were sparring a lot.But i have never go hard on her because she is a girl.One day she said 'i wonder if we were in same weight class, who would won?' I said 'of course you' jockingly.But that joke made her angry with me.She didn't even talk to me like 10 minutes.She is always serious while i always chill.After that day,we went to training.In training she was going very hard on me,in my opinion it was because of the joke that i make but she still refuses.She says she wasn't even going hard on me but she was.One week passed like this and finally that day came.Before going to gym she said that we are going to fight(sparr type).She wanted to prove herself that she is a better kickboxer than me.I wanted it too because i wanted to punish her for her behaviour,not too seriously.So we arrenged the fight, our kickboxing gym has few members so after training it will be okay to fight. We didn't exhaust ourselves in training,we both save our energy to the fight.So fight time came and there was only us and the trainer.Rule was the we were not going to harm each other.It was going to be a sparring match not a real one.She were wearing tight shorts and a sports bra.I was with my MMA shorts and rashguard.
So fight began we touch gloves and started to jab each other.I hit her with jab 2 times and i was going for the third but suddenly she throw a spinning heel kick to my face...And i was out cold.It was like 15 seconds after the start.My GF says that i have lie down for 40 seconds unconscious.She knocked me out with only one foot to my face.And it wasn't a sex-fetish fight,it was a real fight.I barely remember things that happened there.But one thing that i remember well is she was standing next to my head and shaking my chin to wake me up.After i wake up, first thing i saw was her face looking down on me with concern,her hand were between her legs and bow down a little bit.She said ' are you ok honey?'But after that night i sense that she started to act more dominant each day.She wasn't even know i have a fetish.It's probably because of she handled me very easly and got confidence over me.And she start to tell that to the people like 'i knocked my BF out' she was mocking me all the time.Then one day we were watching movie she was lying honey?' i didn't answer at first but then i spoke to her of course.Then we went to hospital to check if anythings is wrong.There was nothing wrong and we came home at midnight.
But after that night i sense that she was act more dominant each day.I think it's because she handled me very easy and got confidence on me.She start to tell this to people like ' I knocked my BF out' she was mocking me all the time.One day we were wathcing TV she was lying and her feet was on my lap and i was sitting.She raised her foot and put it to my face and said ' This is where i hit to knock you out.'She was trying to make me angry because all those times i was the one who jokes.But i couldn't say anything because i began to afraid of her.Then she said
+Do you know what was the best part ?
-Sgghh.What?
+It might sound weird but i had a lot of pleasure while you were out cold lying down helpless.You were totally under my control and that turned me on.Yea i was concerned,i even tought that i have killed you but besides of that i had a little bit satisfaction.
-So you have some kind of fetish ?
Then i took her feet and start to kiss it.Because i was shy about my fetish and my GF wasn't know about my fetish.That was the best chance to make it clear.But again,She beat me in a real fight not in a fetish fight.I wasn't even thinking about anything sensual.
The Following 19 Users Say Thank You to lalalay For This Useful Post:
Old 30-Jun-21, 15:23
Points: 1,050, Level: 12 Points: 1,050, Level: 12 Points: 1,050, Level: 12
Activity: 4.2% Activity: 4.2% Activity: 4.2%

Default Re: True Kickboxing story with girlfriend

Quote:
Originally Posted by lalalay [Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register]
Me and my girlfriend are both kickboxers(amateur). And we were sparring a lot.But i have never go hard on her because she is a girl.One day she said 'i wonder if we were in same weight class, who would won?' I said 'of course you' jockingly.But that joke made her angry with me.She didn't even talk to me like 10 minutes.She is always serious while i always chill.After that day,we went to training.In training she was going very hard on me,in my opinion it was because of the joke that i make but she still refuses.She says she wasn't even going hard on me but she was.One week passed like this and finally that day came.Before going to gym she said that we are going to fight(sparr type).She wanted to prove herself that she is a better kickboxer than me.I wanted it too because i wanted to punish her for her behaviour,not too seriously.So we arrenged the fight, our kickboxing gym has few members so after training it will be okay to fight. We didn't exhaust ourselves in training,we both save our energy to the fight.So fight time came and there was only us and the trainer.Rule was the we were not going to harm each other.It was going to be a sparring match not a real one.She were wearing tight shorts and a sports bra.I was with my MMA shorts and rashguard.
So fight began we touch gloves and started to jab each other.I hit her with jab 2 times and i was going for the third but suddenly she throw a spinning heel kick to my face...And i was out cold.It was like 15 seconds after the start.My GF says that i have lie down for 40 seconds unconscious.She knocked me out with only one foot to my face.And it wasn't a sex-fetish fight,it was a real fight.I barely remember things that happened there.But one thing that i remember well is she was standing next to my head and shaking my chin to wake me up.After i wake up, first thing i saw was her face looking down on me with concern,her hand were between her legs and bow down a little bit.She said ' are you ok honey?'But after that night i sense that she started to act more dominant each day.She wasn't even know i have a fetish.It's probably because of she handled me very easly and got confidence over me.And she start to tell that to the people like 'i knocked my BF out' she was mocking me all the time.Then one day we were watching movie she was lying honey?' i didn't answer at first but then i spoke to her of course.Then we went to hospital to check if anythings is wrong.There was nothing wrong and we came home at midnight.
But after that night i sense that she was act more dominant each day.I think it's because she handled me very easy and got confidence on me.She start to tell this to people like ' I knocked my BF out' she was mocking me all the time.One day we were wathcing TV she was lying and her feet was on my lap and i was sitting.She raised her foot and put it to my face and said ' This is where i hit to knock you out.'She was trying to make me angry because all those times i was the one who jokes.But i couldn't say anything because i began to afraid of her.Then she said
+Do you know what was the best part ?
-Sgghh.What?
+It might sound weird but i had a lot of pleasure while you were out cold lying down helpless.You were totally under my control and that turned me on.Yea i was concerned,i even tought that i have killed you but besides of that i had a little bit satisfaction.
-So you have some kind of fetish ?
Then i took her feet and start to kiss it.Because i was shy about my fetish and my GF wasn't know about my fetish.That was the best chance to make it clear.But again,She beat me in a real fight not in a fetish fight.I wasn't even thinking about anything sensual.
Hey dear , Thanks for your nice story , I like to read the next part of your story , your girlfriend seem very competitive , she did not accept the joke even , So what about you ? did you accept to loss to her without challenge her for a rematch ? and how is the fetish afterwards ?
Thanks
Old 02-Jul-21, 16:45
LuckyL

Default Re: True Kickboxing story with girlfriend

Thanks for sharing.

If you're into sexy wrestling it sounds like she would be too.

Getting held down against your will is much sexier than being knocked out, trust me, lol.