Go Back   Male vs Female | The Mixed Wrestling Forum > Female Domination > Female Domination Stories

Check out the latest release by Fight Pulse: Bianca vs Andreas.
Preview photos are available in this topic. Get this video at: Fight Pulse - MX-251.

Old 10-Nov-11, 21:54
Points: 6,078, Level: 33 Points: 6,078, Level: 33 Points: 6,078, Level: 33
Activity: 0% Activity: 0% Activity: 0%
Last Achievements

Default Adopted sister fun

I was 10 or 11 and my Father had to work also my mom worked second shift in a shop in town and my adopted Sister was left babysitting me which she hated after School.

My Adopted Sister had Irish like looks in fact her original family were from Ireland, that I do know. She had long dark hair and stood at least 5ft 10. Long legs, and a well shaped bust. She was wearing a tank top and short skirt. She always wore those or blouses and skirts. But basically she liked to show off.

On some occasions I brought friends home only to have them laugh and then to my horror she was sunbathing nude outside or something she would uncross her legs so my friends could see. Sometimes she would sit on my lap. But most of the time that is as far as it went.

Until she started to look after me. My Adopted Sister initiated a game she would play with me. One of them was sitting on my chest whilst watching TV. If I made a noise she moved on to my face and my humiliation was complete. I can still remember it to this day. The smell of sweat, urine and a perfume like smell as she wiggled around with my nose pressed firmly there.

Other times she would leg me over and SGP me. This involved her sitting on my chest and holding down my arms. When I used to scream she used to slide up further and put the weight of her legs on my arms then she would cover my mouth with her hands. She called this smother time. She would then inch further up so her crotch was under my chin and I was staring directly at her panties which were nothing sexy, more like with paterns on or pictures. But never the less it was humiliating. Finally she would slide forward to a full face sit. She would get up off me and I would still feel the weight of her on my face. I quickly looked in the mirror and saw the red marks. I dont know why but I washed my face loads to try and remove them. I actually thought I would be the one in trouble. But really they faded by the time my Mom came back from the shop.

Once she brought a friend back and they were laughing and joking in the kitchen. Then suddenly my Adopted Sister said I have been telling Jane all about what I do to you when you don't let me watch TV. Jane was around my Sisters height and a cute blonde. She probably was very popular at School, but I did not know as I did not go to either my Sisters or her School.

Anyway I can remember Jane was interested in sitting on me. So I was legged over and again I was humilated. Jane was rougher than my Sister and tweaked my nose and even slapped me around. Oh look he is going red like a baby said. Then she would inch forward just like my Sister did and this. Neither girls had any shame.

Jane was very strong and pinned my arms down whilst my Sister laughed. She need on my arms and I was stairing at her crotch. But she had on a thong and basically it was fleshy in colour and as she had sweat a lot it was almost see through.

Just like my Sister she would end up face sitting me. Jane smelt different and I thought she stayed there for some time. As Dogtanian was on BBC1. Anyway she got off me. I quickly raced to the Bathroom and washed my face and they both were laughing then went upstairs to do their homework.

But that was not the end of my ordeal at the hands of my Adopted Sister.

True story .,.... .
The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to chemer For This Useful Post:

Tags
brother, face, queen, sgp, sister