Go Back   Male vs Female | The Mixed Wrestling Forum > Mixed Wrestling & Fighting > Wrestling & Fighting Discussion

Check out the latest release by Fight Pulse: Bianca vs Andreas.
Preview photos are available in this topic. Get this video at: Fight Pulse - MX-251.

Old 22-Nov-14, 02:34
Producer
Points: 5,682, Level: 32 Points: 5,682, Level: 32 Points: 5,682, Level: 32
Activity: 2.1% Activity: 2.1% Activity: 2.1%
Last Achievements

Default Ask a producer

I have read many threads where the members of this forum discuss things they like or don't like about producers, videos, websites, etc. This is a thread where the members of the forum could ask questions/leave comments to the producers and the producers can address these comments/questions. I am hoping that this will provide some open dialogue where the producer can learn from the customer and the customer can understand the producer's point of view. So go ahead, ask away.

Last edited by jobberboy; 22-Nov-14 at 02:36. Reason: punctuation
The Following User Says Thank You to jobberboy For This Useful Post:
Old 22-Nov-14, 06:35
Points: 47,294, Level: 95 Points: 47,294, Level: 95 Points: 47,294, Level: 95
Activity: 9.5% Activity: 9.5% Activity: 9.5%
Last Achievements

Thanked 3,424 Times in 784 Posts
Default Re: Ask a producer

Producers. I don't buy your videos mostly because of the mail jobbers. Have you ever thought of telling your male jobbers to act like they DON'T enjoy it?

Like the typical male if they lost to a women wouldn't say, "Are you crazy?" "What are you doing?" "Is that all you got?" They wouldn't laugh.

They would be humiliated. I would love to see a video where themale acts like he is humiliated. Defiant at first, submitting in the middle, and obedient in the end. Boom.
The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to NewYork For This Useful Post:
Old 22-Nov-14, 12:58
Points: 9,031, Level: 40 Points: 9,031, Level: 40 Points: 9,031, Level: 40
Activity: 0% Activity: 0% Activity: 0%
Last Achievements

Quote:
Originally Posted by NewYork [Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register]
Producers. I don't buy your videos mostly because of the mail jobbers. Have you ever thought of telling your male jobbers to act like they DON'T enjoy it?

Like the typical male if they lost to a women wouldn't say, "Are you crazy?" "What are you doing?" "Is that all you got?" They wouldn't laugh.

They would be humiliated. I would love to see a video where themale acts like he is humiliated. Defiant at first, submitting in the middle, and obedient in the end. Boom.
You are ABSOLUTELY right! "Mail" jobbers do not do at all. Must be very cumbersome and close to impossible to wrestle like that. Some "male" jobbers though would do miracles!
Old 22-Nov-14, 21:13
Producer
Last Achievements

Quote:
Originally Posted by NewYork [Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register]

I have seen this complaint a lot on various threads. I can't speak for all producers, but there is various levels of "acting" ability with male jobbers. I have seen some male and female wrestlers laughing, smiling or giggling during a shoot and it is the producer's job to recognize that and shoot the scene over. I have also seen wrestlers clenching their teeth and it looks like they are smiling.

For those companies that do the "Are you crazy?", etc I'm not sure why they do that. It may be their "signature line" that they use in all of their videos, but I have seen lots of videos from companies where the guy does not say something like that.

Finally, in terms of the humiliated male in videos, again it is based on the acting ability of the male talent and most of the guys in these videos aren't actors. I do agree that some guy don't show humiliation because he is obviously enjoying himself by wrestling a beautiful woman.I think that to portray the humiliation of the guy, the girl needs to do something to the guy that is truly humiliating to him.
The Following User Says Thank You to jobberboy For This Useful Post:
Old 23-Nov-14, 09:53
Points: 14,039, Level: 51 Points: 14,039, Level: 51 Points: 14,039, Level: 51
Last Achievements

I woud like to see ages of both wrestlers,more boy vs woman(competitive) matches where boy is teen or early twenities and age difference 20 years.In catfights nose to nose staredowns for 2 minutes before start.
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to gondal4 For This Useful Post:
Old 23-Nov-14, 16:52
Producer
Last Achievements

Quote:
Originally Posted by gondal4 [Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register]
I woud like to see ages of both wrestlers,more boy vs woman(competitive) matches where boy is teen or early twenities and age difference 20 years.In catfights nose to nose staredowns for 2 minutes before start.
I know that I have seen some producers make older women vs younger male videos before. But, the producer is trying to make a video that appeals to the most potential customers and those customers want to see younger girls wrestling.
Old 23-Nov-14, 17:13
Banned
Points: 11,882, Level: 47 Points: 11,882, Level: 47 Points: 11,882, Level: 47
Last Achievements

Maybe if they did more real wrestling, they wouldn't have to "act"!
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to freestylefan For This Useful Post:
Old 23-Nov-14, 21:49
Producer
Last Achievements

Quote:
Originally Posted by freestylefan [Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register]
Maybe if they did more real wrestling, they wouldn't have to "act"!
I hate to tell you this, but 90% of all the wrestling videos are either fake, scripted or have some sort of limitations to them. Even in "real wrestling" both participants are not going at 100%.

First of all most of these women are models, they are not professional combat athletes. These women cannot afford to get beaten and bruised because they have other non-wrestling shoots to do to make their living. Very few wrestlers are giving 100% effort because they would be exhausted after the first few minutes of filming.

As a producer, I don't want real wrestling because someone can get hurt and then I become open to a lawsuit.

Admittedly, the male performers can make it look more realistic but you are not going to see very much "real wrestling".
Old 24-Nov-14, 00:08
Points: 23,379, Level: 66 Points: 23,379, Level: 66 Points: 23,379, Level: 66
Activity: 6.3% Activity: 6.3% Activity: 6.3%
Last Achievements

Thanked 1,877 Times in 368 Posts

I can buy different levels of wrestling at this point, now that I've recorded a few sessions of my own where I'm going all out, but it doesn't look like it. Granted, my wrestling skill is low.

But I would like to see younger-looking, more frail guys overmatched and victory-posed on. As long as the jobber as mild and doesn't talk much it's OK.

Also, like most I don't like talk from behind the camera but there are some exceptions. In Zweig's Lucrecia facesit-only match there is an official-sounding count to 10 on the facesits that adds to the film.

Also, during a final victory-pose SGP or facesit if the winner asked the camera guy "How long, 1 minute, 2? 3?" with a quick response that would be nice.
Old 24-Nov-14, 00:11
Points: 8,113, Level: 38 Points: 8,113, Level: 38 Points: 8,113, Level: 38
Activity: 9.8% Activity: 9.8% Activity: 9.8%
Last Achievements

I personally would like to see more better looking muscles up make jobbers early twenties vs powerful women. Though that seems rare in the mixed wrestling business ? Is it hard to find those sorts if guys to wrestle strong women?