Go Back   Male vs Female | The Mixed Wrestling Forum > Mixed Wrestling & Fighting > Wrestling & Fighting Discussion

Check out the latest release by Fight Pulse: Bianca vs Andreas.
Preview photos are available in this topic. Get this video at: Fight Pulse - MX-251.

Old 09-Jan-19, 20:40
Points: 4,614, Level: 28 Points: 4,614, Level: 28 Points: 4,614, Level: 28
Activity: 4.8% Activity: 4.8% Activity: 4.8%
Last Achievements

Default Re: UFC female fighter beats male mugger to a pulp

Quote:
Originally Posted by lterp [Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register]
It's hard to tell how small that dude is, but I'm quite confident Ms. Viana could kick my 180 lb., 45 year old ass.
I am pretty sure that she could kick all of our asses easily. But the difference is that no one of us would be stupid of us and try to rob or even provoke her.
Old 10-Jan-19, 00:49
G-Force

Quote:
Originally Posted by InTheFlesh86 [Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register]
Not everyone on this forum is the same, so I don't doubt those who say that they applaud it when they see these kinds of stories (which seem to be about a monthly occurrence in Brazil). However, it's not hard for me to understand those guys, like myself, who tend to want to resist and argue with the validity of these stories when they come out.

I've become more and more convinced that a large number of men, again myself included, very much have a love/hate relationship with the idea of female domination. On the one hand, for many guys it's their only path to achieving arousal, yet at the same time there's also something about it that is highly threatening to their identity as masculine men. I personally "hate" the pictures, videos, stories, and new articles I see on this site. They make me embarrassed, threatened, even angry. I don't want them to be true and constantly try to view them through a skeptical lens. That's why believability is so important to me, I need to be 'forced' to accept the reality of the feminine dominating the masculine to be aroused. So when stores like this come out, I understand the impulse to point to the man's inferior size and strength as a way of resisting the terrifying conclusion that one of our fellow guys was just utterly humiliated by a cutesy girly girl.
Really appreciate your candor. I do know what you mean. Took me some time to get there and in some ways I'm still dealing with that internal struggle. It's natural and part of being a man, especially one born and raised in the 20th century. I will say this though, it doesn't take anything away from your masculinity to come to terms with it and in fact is some what liberating mentally. I'm definitely not any kind of liberal feminist, can't stand the politics, but I do support women and their empowerment, especially if you have a wife, daughter, etc. It doesn't make you less of a man, just the opposite imo.

Last edited by G-Force; 10-Jan-19 at 00:58.
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to For This Useful Post:
Old 10-Jan-19, 17:17
Points: 8,860, Level: 40 Points: 8,860, Level: 40 Points: 8,860, Level: 40
Activity: 1.9% Activity: 1.9% Activity: 1.9%
Last Achievements

Quote:
Originally Posted by G-Force [Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register]
Yes, and what's also timely about it is that it gives a real life answer to all the naysayers on here and exhausting threads about "can a 115lb woman really beat up a guy?" etc etc. Just when you think you've got it all put in a little box these real life examples like this one (which just made national Yahoo headlines btw) blast it all to smithereens. This is what I'd like to think we all celebrate, laud, and endorse and it is a healthy reminder that it's not all just fantasy. All fetish aspect aside, may more women continue down this path, not necessarily to be MMA stars, but to seek out self empowerment through self defense training and martial arts.
You took the words right out of my mouth.
The Following User Says Thank You to Atonyefvf For This Useful Post:
Old 14-Jan-19, 22:11
Points: 15,787, Level: 54 Points: 15,787, Level: 54 Points: 15,787, Level: 54
Activity: 2.4% Activity: 2.4% Activity: 2.4%
Last Achievements

Dominatrix Re: UFC: polyana viana Destroys Robber

Quote:
Originally Posted by PurpleCat [Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register]
I read on reddit that the police tell her people who defend themselves to say such things. She did far more than three strikes, especially since u can see in one of the photos her elbow is a lil bloody and scratched up (from smashing his face in with it)
Her elbow is injured from the concrete they were on when she was choking him..
Old 14-Jan-19, 22:57
Banned
Points: 264, Level: 5 Points: 264, Level: 5 Points: 264, Level: 5
Activity: 61.1% Activity: 61.1% Activity: 61.1%

Quote:
Originally Posted by G-Force [Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register]
Because this is a forum that focuses on WOMEN, hence my comments here on a forum that focuses on WOMEN?

Added after 16 minutes:

Too skinny, malnourished, too wimpy, too small, too dimwitted, not manly enough, not skilled (really, and you know that how?). Set the bait, and as predicted they bite. We are debating her weight and height, his weight and height, rabbit hole just never ends. If Chuck Norris got his ass kicked by a woman we would still come up with excuses. Perfectly acceptable to indulge in the fantasy realm but when it crops up in reality we just can't come to terms with it can we without trying to explain it in some more settling way? Anyhow, don't let me stop anyone, carry on. I just find it amusing.
Actually on hinsite what he said is correct, but deosn;t the light unless its used for comical value or fetishness

Quote:
Really appreciate your candor. I do know what you mean. Took me some time to get there and in some ways I'm still dealing with that internal struggle. It's natural and part of being a man, especially one born and raised in the 20th century. I will say this though, it doesn't take anything away from your masculinity to come to terms with it and in fact is some what liberating mentally. I'm definitely not any kind of liberal feminist, can't stand the politics, but I do support women and their empowerment, especially if you have a wife, daughter, etc. It doesn't make you less of a man, just the opposite imo.
I'll say this

Its great to see women to protect themselves and should be , but when women use their skill to abuse then what ?
Old 23-Jan-19, 23:25
Points: 3,695, Level: 25 Points: 3,695, Level: 25 Points: 3,695, Level: 25
Activity: 0% Activity: 0% Activity: 0%
Last Achievements

People lose their minds over something that looks pretty much normal and expected.
A trained woman probably a little bigger than an untrained man who is probably and addict beats him easily.
And if you throw a ball in the air it will fell down to the ground.
You are too much into women dominating men and do not understand the obvious..
Old 24-Jan-19, 05:49
Points: 2,897, Level: 22 Points: 2,897, Level: 22 Points: 2,897, Level: 22
Last Achievements

Well good thing it went down the way it did... I thought "more" of the criminals in Rio.

Quote:
Originally Posted by ChristianM [Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register]
I am pretty sure that she could kick all of our asses easily. But the difference is that no one of us would be stupid of us and try to rob or even provoke her.
I bet alot of guys in here would love to provoke her...and wouldn't stop until they're as good as dead.

Added after 18 minutes:

Quote:
Because this is a forum that focuses on WOMEN, hence my comments here on a forum that focuses on WOMEN?

Added after 16 minutes:

Too skinny, malnourished, too wimpy, too small, too dimwitted, not manly enough, not skilled (really, and you know that how?). Set the bait, and as predicted they bite. We are debating her weight and height, his weight and height, rabbit hole just never ends. If Chuck Norris got his ass kicked by a woman we would still come up with excuses. Perfectly acceptable to indulge in the fantasy realm but when it crops up in reality we just can't come to terms with it can we without trying to explain it in some more settling way? Anyhow, don't let me stop anyone, carry on. I just find it amusing.
That.

I think it could have gone terribly wrong if he was wielding a knife. Well now someone will post that story about a small asian girls beating two guys with knives, but someone with a knife who's willing to use it and has adrenaline pumping....and used to getting into fights (as I presume, most robbers are)...could easily have injured her badly or even killed, and this goes for male UFC-athletes as well. Probably not kill as they're not used to robbing martial artists but if they had a shirt like that...well be ready for a punch and if it moves a muscle other than handing the wallet then stab. I'm not arguing for robbing, but rather for not fighting against knives with your fists even if you know how to fight. If the knife-guy does too... well better hope he's not ready to use it.

Last edited by Syrnothan; 24-Jan-19 at 05:49.
Old 15-Feb-19, 00:42
Session Wrestler
Points: 10,164, Level: 43 Points: 10,164, Level: 43 Points: 10,164, Level: 43
Last Achievements
Award-Showcase

Thanked 2,126 Times in 333 Posts
Default Polyana Viana Interview about the incident

Since it generated lots of interest, here is Polyana Viana explaining how she beat the robber in Brazil, she said it its the 3rd time she beat criminals ! also she explains how she kicked him in the face and then asked him if he doesn't know how to read, since she was wearing a UFC shirt:
(her next fight is UFC 235 in Las Vegas on March 2 )

[Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register]
The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Anji For This Useful Post:
Old 15-Feb-19, 16:18
Points: 4,141, Level: 27 Points: 4,141, Level: 27 Points: 4,141, Level: 27
Last Achievements

Default Re: Polyana Viana Interview about the incident

Quote:
Originally Posted by Anji [Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register]
she said it its the 3rd time she beat criminals
If she keeps up she will eventually get stabbed or shot.
The Following User Says Thank You to lthasatan For This Useful Post:
Old 15-Feb-19, 16:28
Points: 3,523, Level: 24 Points: 3,523, Level: 24 Points: 3,523, Level: 24
Last Achievements

Default Re: Polyana Viana Interview about the incident

Quote:
Originally Posted by lthasatan [Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register]
If she keeps up she will eventually get stabbed or shot.
Exactly. Gratz to her for being able to defend yourself but brazil is no joke. I've seen countless videos of heartless murdering over dollars.
The Following User Says Thank You to PurpleCat For This Useful Post: