Go Back   Male vs Female | The Mixed Wrestling Forum > Mixed Wrestling & Fighting > The Pioneers

Check out the latest release by Fight Pulse: Bianca vs Andreas.
Preview photos are available in this topic. Get this video at: Fight Pulse - MX-251.

Old 21-Oct-14, 23:34
Points: 12,119, Level: 47 Points: 12,119, Level: 47 Points: 12,119, Level: 47
Activity: 0% Activity: 0% Activity: 0%
Last Achievements

Thanked 1,055 Times in 111 Posts
Default Re: Mitzi Muller: sexy, attractive wrestler of the 60ties

AN INTERESTING ONE FOR LONG TIME FANS.
Sorry I can't get this up larger but it is a rather tame brain teaser,in the first part whatever became of Manchester's Debbie Drake?And for seconds who could the Norwich schoolgirl Nicky possibly be now?
Attached Images
File Type: jpg 99728-397x568.jpg (52.4 KB, 430 views)
The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to Klaus For This Useful Post:
Old 22-Oct-14, 07:45
Points: 5,042, Level: 30 Points: 5,042, Level: 30 Points: 5,042, Level: 30
Last Achievements

interesting.
the only woman I recognise is Princess Paula in the top left photo
but I wonder if Nicky became Nasty Nicky who has now disappeared of the radar, she would be the right age, but I don't know, perhaps the face is wrong.
gets the brain working before I go off to work
Old 22-Oct-14, 11:21
Points: 12,119, Level: 47 Points: 12,119, Level: 47 Points: 12,119, Level: 47
Last Achievements

Thanked 1,055 Times in 111 Posts

If some of the pics here appear twice don't be surprised,my reply to moxman seems to have got to cross purposes with the system.
That aside for the benefit of fans scratching their heads as to the identity of the Norwich Schoolgirl,she is now the most well known member of the Knight Family Britani,the girl known Stateside as Paige.
Paige/Britani started her career as a thirteen year old when one of the girls failed to appear for a family promotion,so family being what it is,schoolgirl Nikki put on the leotard and took to the ring.
Much of her background was covered by a Channel Four program featuring the whole family(The Wrestlers...Fighting with my Family)which I believe is still on Youtube and also Daily Motion.
Head of the family is Ricky Knight for many years a bad boy of wrestling and wife Julia(Sweet Saraya)who from meeting the lovely Ricky when working in catering at Pontins Holiday Camp,becoming his Valet/Manager and progressed to being a genuine pioneer of the female scene.The family group is completed by sons Zak(Zak Zodiak) and Roy(Zebra Kid}carrying on the bad boy mantle for their father who I believe is talking of retiring.Well he does admit to being sixty years old!!
Attached Images
File Type: jpg 05 Sweet Saraya.jpg (32.3 KB, 87 views)
File Type: jpg Britani_Knight.jpg (20.6 KB, 83 views)
File Type: jpg knight family.jpg (111.6 KB, 23 views)
File Type: jpg The_Knight_Dynasty.jpg (51.3 KB, 101 views)
The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to Klaus For This Useful Post:
Old 09-Jul-18, 15:26
Points: 8,021, Level: 38 Points: 8,021, Level: 38 Points: 8,021, Level: 38
Activity: 2.4% Activity: 2.4% Activity: 2.4%
Last Achievements

Mitzi, 70 this year, gave up wrestling shortly after the London Albert Hall show in 1987 and - look at imdb -did some acting ( Paul Luty, Brian Glover and Jackie Pallo, amongst others, also trod the boards upon hanging up their trunks/leotards. Her retirement was featured in the Liverpool Echo newspaper, Lily Savage was a fan, and her courtship and career- ref Brian Dixon once stood accidently on her hair, later they married and he promoted her, was featured on Radio 4's Home Truths programme 15-20 years ago.
Old 20-Jul-18, 16:15
Points: 653, Level: 9 Points: 653, Level: 9 Points: 653, Level: 9

Fantastic woman! I always enjoy her.
Old 12-Sep-18, 19:15
Points: 3,357, Level: 24 Points: 3,357, Level: 24 Points: 3,357, Level: 24
Last Achievements

I wish there was more Mitzi on Youtube - She was great. I remember her turning up acting on a few TV shows.

There was one where she was on the regional news and did that old classic where she showed the roving reporter a few moves in the ring. I see this old chestnut is still going strong with Viper and Rylan Clark on This Morning!

Last edited by Billy Lunar; 13-Sep-18 at 06:35.
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Billy Lunar For This Useful Post:
Old 26-Jan-19, 14:23
Points: 5,657, Level: 32 Points: 5,657, Level: 32 Points: 5,657, Level: 32
Activity: 7.3% Activity: 7.3% Activity: 7.3%
Last Achievements

Fascinatin reminiscences on here about Mitzi and so many of her contemporaries!
I never saw here live, sadly , but did manage to see several of the others. Ana Martinez (?) was a particular favourite, as was another lookalike whose name I can’t now recall.
The Following User Says Thank You to ross18 For This Useful Post:
Old 15-Sep-19, 16:29
Last Achievements

Billy Lunar- re: your post from about a year ago, I have just discovered a little gem of a clip from the Yorkshire Film Archive dated 16th September 1976. The piece shows Mitzi neatly wrapping up Lolita Loren in a folding press; Ms Mueller was 27 or 28 back then, very much at her peak as a wrestler and she was a very attractive woman too.

Added after 7 minutes:

Similarly, google Chris Tarrant wrestling and you will find a piece about him being shown the ropes by Hellcat Haggerty just like Viper did to Rylan back in 2018. There is also some footage of Princess Paula, in a violet ensemble, being pinned by the bigger girl who (typically as a heel) is clad in black. Later, Ms Valdez became a bit of a heel herself, but back in Birmingham in 26th March 1973, the future Mrs Finlay was very much the jobber !

Last edited by laura lover; 15-Sep-19 at 16:29.
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to laura lover For This Useful Post:
Old 17-Sep-19, 01:20
Points: 3,357, Level: 24 Points: 3,357, Level: 24 Points: 3,357, Level: 24
Last Achievements

Quote:
Originally Posted by laura lover [Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register]
Billy Lunar- re: your post from about a year ago, I have just discovered a little gem of a clip from the Yorkshire Film Archive dated 16th September 1976. The piece shows Mitzi neatly wrapping up Lolita Loren in a folding press; Ms Mueller was 27 or 28 back then, very much at her peak as a wrestler and she was a very attractive woman too.

Added after 7 minutes:

Similarly, google Chris Tarrant wrestling and you will find a piece about him being shown the ropes by Hellcat Haggerty just like Viper did to Rylan back in 2018. There is also some footage of Princess Paula, in a violet ensemble, being pinned by the bigger girl who (typically as a heel) is clad in black. Later, Ms Valdez became a bit of a heel herself, but back in Birmingham in 26th March 1973, the future Mrs Finlay was very much the jobber !
Yep, someone posted the link here a couple of weeks ago - I forget who, or where (probably in the 'Videos' section) perhaps it was you, but the link is here again if anyone missed it:

[Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register]

Mitzi was definitely an early influence, good looking and she had a sort of quiet confidence I thought was sooo cool - I used to find Princess Paula very funny harassing poor old Fit Finlay when he was losing.

I saw one of those recent ITV shows with Viper and that good Scottish redhead (?) - I can see what they're trying to do (Grado's great!) going for the nostalgic vibe, but I don't know, maybe it was of its time - have you seen what Impact was doing with Rosemary and all that filmed fantasy stuff? It's more like the Power Rangers Maybe that is where its going now - E for entertainment.
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Billy Lunar For This Useful Post:
Old 07-Jan-20, 17:31
Last Achievements

Just came across another 2 youtube pieces of early 80s light entertainment featuring mixed wrestling and the divine, Mitzi Mueller. In Billy Butlin makes Mitzi submit, a snippet from the ex pop star turned DJ/ TV presenter. our hero- in full heel garb of black leotard, matching tights and boots warms up in a ring watched by a suitably clad male ref. Mitzi- in a high necked black leotard, tights and boots- turns up and throws her man about the ring a few times. Our sneaky male heel proffers his hand to shake hers and then applies a vicious Chinese burn that has the blue eyed girl shrieking out an instant and painful submission.
Another film, also played for laughs, but with much better action is from a 1982 BBC1 "That's Life", a video for the song "I married a lady wrestler" by Ernest Ignatius. Mitzi, in a lovely low cut blue and black leotard with seamed black fishnet tights and black boots batters her screen husband who is dressed in civvies ie shirt, trousers and socks. She punches, swings and full nelsons her man puts in a double leg grab and turns it into a full boston crab. She smiles broadly, he bangs the canvas in submission rapidly. It ends with a hip throw and a victory pose. Mitzi was then 33 and at the height of her powers and (sure it's played for laughs), yet the boston, hip throw and victory pose are truly wonderful erotic sights !