Go Back   Male vs Female | The Mixed Wrestling Forum > Mixed Wrestling & Fighting > Session Reviews

Check out the latest release by Fight Pulse: Bianca vs Andreas.
Preview photos are available in this topic. Get this video at: Fight Pulse - MX-251.

Old 08-Apr-19, 17:29
Points: 3,162, Level: 23 Points: 3,162, Level: 23 Points: 3,162, Level: 23
Activity: 0% Activity: 0% Activity: 0%
Last Achievements

Default flamediva and mohaghany muscle

I have a good session in zurich with these 2 girls.
test of strength,armwrestling,leg wrestling,fantasy wrestling.
flame is 199 lbs. mohaghany 156 lbs.
we started with the strength test of the hands, using before the coc (captain of crush), then a dynamometer. on about 50 women I tested flame she finished in tenth place with the right, mohaghanny in twelfth.
with the left flame 23th, mohaghanny 7th.
in my ranking renata hronova is 2nd (r) and 3rd (l), yana iron is 4th and 17th.
amber de luca 10th (the same result as flame) and 8th.
sheena 15th and 14th
chloe davis 19th and 18th
antscha 25th and 30th
warrior amazone 24th and 31th
tatianna butler 32th and 34th.
I mentioned some famous names just to say that 10th and 23th (flame), and 12th and 7th (mohaghanny) are excellent results. strong hands for these two! (in a special ranking that takes into account the bodyweight and the result obtained anna m. strong is first, sheena 4th, antscha 6th and mohaghanny ... 5th!)
then arm wrestling, my favorite game.
I won quite easily. I let them go, I resisted for a while, then when I pushed they went down, even for fear of injury. on one occasion, however, mohaghanny has resisted my first attack and this does not happen to many girls; she went straight to the second attack, but I think she was really afraid of an injury. everything changed when they used 2 hands against my hand: flame won with some difficulty, mohaghanny struggled a lot with his 2 hands against my left, but won; easier for her against my right.
in wrestling Flame is more experienced and heavy than Mohaghanny. it was a fantasy, non-competitive session on the bed. their skill level in the fight is not very high, but it is compensated by strength, and in the case of flame also by weight. and finally other games of force where they have proved to be strong and competitive( I win the games,but I have 40 lbs advantage on flame,more 80 lbs on Mohaghanny !). a good session especially if you love bodybuilders or strong women more than female fighters. great the flame pecbounce and the bicep flex of mohaghanny
Old 14-Jun-22, 06:05
Points: 3,792, Level: 25 Points: 3,792, Level: 25 Points: 3,792, Level: 25
Activity: 0% Activity: 0% Activity: 0%
Last Achievements

Default Re: flamediva and mohaghany muscle

Yeah when it comes to wrestling their skill & conditioning level is quite not there.