Go Back   Male vs Female | The Mixed Wrestling Forum > Mixed Wrestling & Fighting > Wrestling & Fighting Discussion

Check out the latest release by Fight Pulse: Bianca vs Andreas.
Preview photos are available in this topic. Get this video at: Fight Pulse - MX-251.

Old 01-Apr-19, 07:13
Points: 12,856, Level: 49 Points: 12,856, Level: 49 Points: 12,856, Level: 49
Activity: 6.0% Activity: 6.0% Activity: 6.0%
Last Achievements

Thanked 2,425 Times in 1,106 Posts
Default Re: Actually scared in a hold?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Braddogg4345 [Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register]
Have you ever passed out in a smother or facesit? I always panic and end up tapping before I go out. I would like to experience it one day though. The inability to breathe scares the crap out of me though.
I don't think passing out from a smother is a good idea. I've asked ladies to go 10 seconds past tap and I enjoyed the struggle for breath, but I knew that no real harm would come from 10 seconds of discomfort. Not being able to breath is pretty uncomfortable.
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to LicensetoKill For This Useful Post:
Old 01-Apr-19, 07:41
Points: 5,711, Level: 32 Points: 5,711, Level: 32 Points: 5,711, Level: 32
Activity: 26.2% Activity: 26.2% Activity: 26.2%
Last Achievements

it is exciting when the girl doen an armbar or choke, and says this is judo..then you know this will hurt, and you never get out, unless you tap.
and you have to wait whether she reacts directly in tapping, or let you cry for few seconds.
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to martin17 For This Useful Post:
Old 20-Apr-19, 02:49
Points: 1,542, Level: 15 Points: 1,542, Level: 15 Points: 1,542, Level: 15
Activity: 0% Activity: 0% Activity: 0%
Last Achievements

I got scared my very first time. It wasn't a significant other or a session wrestler. It was actually at a strip club. I had seen scissor videos before but never been in one. When the young lady took me to the back for a lap dance I asked her to try one on me after explaining what a scissor was. The first one she tried was a reversehead scissor. She knocked me out faster than expected. When I woke she tried several more holds. I started getting scared when she decided she wasn't going to release me. After the first ko she made sure to take measures to keep me from saying anything and she would put me in the next hold as soon as I woke up again. After about 5 holds the bouncer came in to check on us. She told me the lap dances were free if I promised to let her try her holds on me again. I met with her over the next three days. Sorry if that answer was longwinded, but after those experiences I have both a fear and fascination with any scissorhold
The Following 14 Users Say Thank You to jglovemixwrestle For This Useful Post:
Old 20-Apr-19, 04:30
Points: 12,856, Level: 49 Points: 12,856, Level: 49 Points: 12,856, Level: 49
Activity: 6.0% Activity: 6.0% Activity: 6.0%
Last Achievements

Thanked 2,425 Times in 1,106 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by jglovemixwrestle [Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register]
I got scared my very first time. It wasn't a significant other or a session wrestler. It was actually at a strip club. I had seen scissor videos before but never been in one. When the young lady took me to the back for a lap dance I asked her to try one on me after explaining what a scissor was. The first one she tried was a reversehead scissor. She knocked me out faster than expected. When I woke she tried several more holds. I started getting scared when she decided she wasn't going to release me. After the first ko she made sure to take measures to keep me from saying anything and she would put me in the next hold as soon as I woke up again. After about 5 holds the bouncer came in to check on us. She told me the lap dances were free if I promised to let her try her holds on me again. I met with her over the next three days. Sorry if that answer was longwinded, but after those experiences I have both a fear and fascination with any scissorhold
I think some guys here would like to meet that lady. I personally wouldn't. That's a bit too much for me.
The Following User Says Thank You to LicensetoKill For This Useful Post:
Old 20-Apr-19, 06:45
Points: 5,583, Level: 31 Points: 5,583, Level: 31 Points: 5,583, Level: 31
Last Achievements

Quote:
Originally Posted by LicensetoKill [Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register]
I think some guys here would like to meet that lady. I personally wouldn't. That's a bit too much for me.
Yeah, count me in haha.
The Following User Says Thank You to tomjui For This Useful Post:
Old 25-Jul-19, 16:51
Points: 3,720, Level: 25 Points: 3,720, Level: 25 Points: 3,720, Level: 25
Last Achievements

Quote:
I’d like to meet Amazon Ashley for some smothering, but I’ve never found any contact details for her.
Likewise please, if you don't mind

Many thanks
Old 25-Jul-19, 19:40
Points: 8,148, Level: 38 Points: 8,148, Level: 38 Points: 8,148, Level: 38
Last Achievements

Quote:
Originally Posted by Aray [Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register]
Anyone ever been wrestling with their gf/wife/session wrestler and got put into a hold where you instantly got scared for real? I'm asking because me and my gf were play wrestling. I had no intentions of tapping but slipped up and she actually pulled me into a VERY tight front scissor. It was actually scary how strong it was. I've never been out to sleep and we both know if she wanted to she could have put me out at any second. She instead toyed with me. Very scary and embarrassing

Some jiu-jitsu techniques, such as [Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register], can inflict nasty injuries if you don't tap quickly.

One of the worst is the [Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register], which could leave you in a wheelchair (or worse).
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to ClckwrkOra For This Useful Post:
Old 25-Jul-19, 20:10
Temporary group
Points: 7,133, Level: 36 Points: 7,133, Level: 36 Points: 7,133, Level: 36
Activity: 7.1% Activity: 7.1% Activity: 7.1%
Last Achievements

In all my sessions I have only been scared by three women. Gabby Hames (a 6 foot Amazon from years ago) put me in a smother facesit. She said she would only let me breathe if I stopped struggling. I did and then realized how much she was in complete control. Treasure and Bridget were the other two. They were much stronger than me and didn’t pull back much even when I tapped.
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to pinme For This Useful Post:
Old 25-Jul-19, 20:26
Points: 26,283, Level: 70 Points: 26,283, Level: 70 Points: 26,283, Level: 70
Activity: 99.3% Activity: 99.3% Activity: 99.3%
Last Achievements

Thanked 3,334 Times in 1,828 Posts

AlphaAce's front figure 4. Even better than KO doing that hold and KO's was legendary.
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to boyofwinter For This Useful Post:
Old 25-Jul-19, 21:00
bartyboy78

Quote:
Originally Posted by boyofwinter [Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register]
AlphaAce's front figure 4. Even better than KO doing that hold and KO's was legendary.
AlphaAce was a powerhouse! Her reverse headscissors had me begging for mercy. That was the one time I was really scared in a hold. I actually thought she was going to kill me, and I couldnt do anything about it. I panicked and was thrashing around before I passed out...she's a nice lady, but man she can be cruel if you ask her to be.
The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to For This Useful Post: