Go Back   Male vs Female | The Mixed Wrestling Forum > Mixed Wrestling & Fighting > Wrestling & Fighting Stories

Check out the latest release by Fight Pulse: Bianca vs Andreas.
Preview photos are available in this topic. Get this video at: Fight Pulse - MX-251.

Old 20-Apr-19, 22:43
Points: 20,366, Level: 62 Points: 20,366, Level: 62 Points: 20,366, Level: 62
Activity: 2.4% Activity: 2.4% Activity: 2.4%
Last Achievements

Default Katya's Revenge

Katya’s Revenge
By Stone Kidman

Mrs. Fitzpatrick slapped her son Josh on the ass as he stepped onto the large blue gym mat.

"Go get 'er, tiger," she laughed playfully as I and the rest of the team cheered on one of our best guys.

The tournament was mixed, two boys & two girls for each team with an alternate in case one of the team needed a substitute. They used chicago style grip rules, bottoms only, two out of three falls, points are awarded by match to the wrestler and his/her team; that way tournaments aren't just won by a quick matchbook pin.

Josh's opponent was wearing a warm up suit, a short white cropped jacket and yoga pants; she got up and unzipped her jacket to show her white tank top, it had the logo of her team. She slid off her pants revealing a lavender thong and I was struck by how slender she was. The team was made up of mostly of eastern europeans so their stats were all in metric stuff but she had to be maybe 5'6" but very slim, almost like a model, but nice sexy toned legs and arms yet no biceps; very feminine. Her tank top bulged and when she took it off her boobs spilled out like a waterfall. They were probably only C cups but because of her slim figure they looked gigantic on her; she had palm sized areolas and fat nipples that were already sticking out.

I caught Josh's eye as he turned to give me a wink when he saw my reaction to Katyarina's ample bosom; he mimed pinching with his fingers and I gave him a stern look, shaking my head, knowing the ladies don't like nipple abuse unless it was desperation but he still smiled anyway.

All matches start with both opponents on their knees, hands at their sides, until the ref ordered the start. Josh and Katya were jostling, each trying to get the other in a headlock; they grunted and Josh used Katya's momentum to pivot her around so she was almost pinned with him lying across her big bare boobs. he had her left arm scissored, keeping it isolated, and her free hand would jerk his head back with a hair pull but only for a second as she tried to gain leverage to slip out. She succeeded and almost caught josh in a head scissors but fortunately they were both so slippery with sweat so he wiggled out before she could synch it on; he pressed forward instead trying to go for a pin.

The ref got a two count before Katya popped a shoulder up and Josh relinquished his hold, a stupid move, as he tried to get the brunette in a cross body but she slithered around and they were tossling about before Josh was able to get her again in a front chanceur lock. He held her almost like a vicious dog, her neck was getting cranked but he kept her sort of pinned chest down on the mat. Unable to get a submission, Josh slipped his free right under her exposed right side and began to cruelly pinch Katya's fat nipple; she screamed and cursed at him in what I guess was Russian.

Mrs. Thompson, one of the other moms on out team, chuckled and I asked what Katya had said.
"The bastard's got my tit," she smirked.

After nearly a minute of this abuse, coupled I'm sure with the neck lock, Katya slapped the mat and the ref tapped Josh to let go.

During the sixty second rest between falls, Katya got up and looked pissed; like she could just blast him away with fireballs from her eyes. She went over to her corner and spoke to her coach while her second administered some ice packs to her neck and breast. One of the other girls went through their duffel bag and tossed Katya a pair of black gloves. She put them on as the ref called the break over and for them to return.

One of the moms, Josh's I think, yelled for the ref to check the gloves. Katya held up her hands as the ref made sure they weren't illegal or had anything hidden. They appeared to be normal fingerless gloves with padded knuckles; like the kind used in MMA.

Katya's nipple still looked very red but her face was all business; they started on their knees and when the ref yelled go, as Josh went for a lockup, Katya slammed an open palm into josh's abdomen, just below the belly button. She then rocked him back with an uppercut, palm open so it was legal, right under the chin, which practically knocked him out right there but she grabbed his hair then gave him another slap but with her left hand right against the side of his eye. Before he could collapse she quickly grabbed him by the arm and fell back while scissoring him around the neck. It was a classic triangle choke hold, keeping his arm trapped while the scissors worked like a sleeper hold; she leaned up so the ref wouldn't count her out for a pin.

Katya seemed to wait a few seconds, either for Josh to submit or ref to end the fight since he wasn't offering any sort of resistance. Before he could be choked out, Katya started to pummel Josh with fierce open palm slaps to the face with her free right hand; I counted about ten before she stopped. In an almost ironic act, she reached around her legs and pinched Josh's nipple which seemed to wake him up as he finally tapped his submission weakly against Katya's firm leg.

Josh had to be helped up off the mat, his lip was bleeding and he had a dazed look. Everyone agreed he had to forfeit the remaining round which gave the Russian team a huge boost since not only had Katya racked up fifty style points for her second fall with Josh but that meant the entire team earned five points for just her match.

You can find more of my stories at [Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register]
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Stone For This Useful Post: