Go Back   Male vs Female | The Mixed Wrestling Forum > Female Domination > Female Domination Discussion

Check out the latest release by Fight Pulse: Bianca vs Andreas.
Preview photos are available in this topic. Get this video at: Fight Pulse - MX-251.

Old 12-Jan-19, 01:23
Points: 4,141, Level: 27 Points: 4,141, Level: 27 Points: 4,141, Level: 27
Activity: 0% Activity: 0% Activity: 0%
Last Achievements

Default Re: Can A Woman Rape A Man?

I binged in some Sheena videos recently and she looks like she could easily rape a weak guy. The guys in the videos don`t fight back too much, but she is much stronger then them. I bet other lifelong female fighters can as well.
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to lthasatan For This Useful Post:
Old 31-Mar-22, 07:37
Points: 1,272, Level: 14 Points: 1,272, Level: 14 Points: 1,272, Level: 14
Activity: 6.3% Activity: 6.3% Activity: 6.3%

Quote:
Originally Posted by dickhurtz [Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register]
From the actual article, "I met her on a bus, her latest victim, an African man, wept to police. She invited me back here."

So when exactly would the situation become rape vs normal sex? What exactly did the victim think she invited him into her place for? It sure sounds like he went willingly to her place to have sex with her but he just got more sex than he expected!
the actual sex
The Following User Says Thank You to SCISSORFIXED1 For This Useful Post:
Old 05-Apr-22, 03:14
Points: 2,240, Level: 19 Points: 2,240, Level: 19 Points: 2,240, Level: 19
Activity: 23.8% Activity: 23.8% Activity: 23.8%
Last Achievements

Discussion Re: Can A Woman Rape A Man?

Impossible, due to three important reasons.

First of all, men are usually stronger than women, due to their body producing more testosterone. This difference is especially apparent in the upper body, where women tend to have underdeveloped upper bodies (in terms of muscles) as opposed to men.

Men are stronger by default. Take an untrained man and an untrained woman, and the man will be stronger in almost all of the cases. Even if the woman trains her muscles a lot, she will still be physically weaker than most untrained men.

Women have much more difficulty creating muscles, due to their lower testosterone level. So, a woman could - in theory - become stronger than an untrained man by years of intense physical training (like gymnastics), but this effect gets nullified very quickly as soon as the untrained man starts training as well. He will need considerably less time to come to to the same level of muscle mass as the lady gymnast, because of two reasons. First of all, he needs much less to catch up with, since the default him (when he was untrained) was already much stronger than the default her (gymnast before she started training). Secondly, his testosterone will allow him to build up his muscles at a much faster rate than the lady had.

So to conclude: it's hard to find a woman who is stronger than a man. The woman would need to be trained very well (years of gymnastics, martial arts, army training etcetera), and even then she is weaker than most of the men out there.

Second reason: not only does the woman need to be stronger than the man, but the difference between their strength must be HUGE in her advantage for her to be able to rape him. If she is just as strong or slightly stronger, the man will still be able to fend her off, physically. This narrows down the possibilities even further. All options that are left are matching up a fanatic female gymnast with a man with a muscle disease, or an untrained and skinny man who is genetically weak - and quickly fatigued.

Third reason: given that you have found a woman who is FAR stronger than the male victim AND willing to rape him, the rape will still fail if the man doesn't find the female rapist physically attractive. If the man doesn't find the lady attractive, he won't have an erection, and you cannot put a flaccid penis into a vagina. She might be able to force him to press and rub his flaccid penis against her vaginal area, but that is all she can do. The thing won't go inside unless it's erect.

-------------

All in all, the probability of a healthy man getting raped by a woman is as good as zero. Women raping men is extremely rare in the first place, but even if every woman you knew had a desire to rape you, then point 1 and 2 stand: they lack the physical strength to do it, even if one or more of them happened to be stronger than you (unless she is MUCH stronger). If you are a physically active man and stronger than the average man, then the chance of getting raped by a woman is zero.

------------

Now, that was assuming a physically healthy woman versus a physically healthy man. Point 1 and 2 can be nullified if it concerns a handicapped man, since he is helpless against a physically healthy lady, but point three remains. The female rapist should still find a way to get the handicapped men to get an erection.
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Bir Domuz For This Useful Post:
Old 01-May-22, 15:16
Points: 6,346, Level: 33 Points: 6,346, Level: 33 Points: 6,346, Level: 33
Activity: 38.1% Activity: 38.1% Activity: 38.1%
Last Achievements

This is a load of BS. Women being stronger on weaker than men, is about averages. There are a lot of women stronger than the average man. So when you state it is impossible: dream on.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bir Domuz [Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register]
Impossible, due to three important reasons.

First of all, men are usually stronger than women, due to their body producing more testosterone. This difference is especially apparent in the upper body, where women tend to have underdeveloped upper bodies (in terms of muscles) as opposed to men.

Men are stronger by default. Take an untrained man and an untrained woman, and the man will be stronger in almost all of the cases. Even if the woman trains her muscles a lot, she will still be physically weaker than most untrained men.

Women have much more difficulty creating muscles, due to their lower testosterone level. So, a woman could - in theory - become stronger than an untrained man by years of intense physical training (like gymnastics), but this effect gets nullified very quickly as soon as the untrained man starts training as well. He will need considerably less time to come to to the same level of muscle mass as the lady gymnast, because of two reasons. First of all, he needs much less to catch up with, since the default him (when he was untrained) was already much stronger than the default her (gymnast before she started training). Secondly, his testosterone will allow him to build up his muscles at a much faster rate than the lady had.

So to conclude: it's hard to find a woman who is stronger than a man. The woman would need to be trained very well (years of gymnastics, martial arts, army training etcetera), and even then she is weaker than most of the men out there.

Second reason: not only does the woman need to be stronger than the man, but the difference between their strength must be HUGE in her advantage for her to be able to rape him. If she is just as strong or slightly stronger, the man will still be able to fend her off, physically. This narrows down the possibilities even further. All options that are left are matching up a fanatic female gymnast with a man with a muscle disease, or an untrained and skinny man who is genetically weak - and quickly fatigued.

Third reason: given that you have found a woman who is FAR stronger than the male victim AND willing to rape him, the rape will still fail if the man doesn't find the female rapist physically attractive. If the man doesn't find the lady attractive, he won't have an erection, and you cannot put a flaccid penis into a vagina. She might be able to force him to press and rub his flaccid penis against her vaginal area, but that is all she can do. The thing won't go inside unless it's erect.

-------------

All in all, the probability of a healthy man getting raped by a woman is as good as zero. Women raping men is extremely rare in the first place, but even if every woman you knew had a desire to rape you, then point 1 and 2 stand: they lack the physical strength to do it, even if one or more of them happened to be stronger than you (unless she is MUCH stronger). If you are a physically active man and stronger than the average man, then the chance of getting raped by a woman is zero.

------------

Now, that was assuming a physically healthy woman versus a physically healthy man. Point 1 and 2 can be nullified if it concerns a handicapped man, since he is helpless against a physically healthy lady, but point three remains. The female rapist should still find a way to get the handicapped men to get an erection.
Old 01-May-22, 15:48
Points: 4,357, Level: 27 Points: 4,357, Level: 27 Points: 4,357, Level: 27
Activity: 52.4% Activity: 52.4% Activity: 52.4%

There's always a matter of degrees.

Could a woman hold a man in such a position that she forced him inside of her - if he can struggle and wiggle . . . it might be hard. It's hard for both.

One of the tragedies of real rape is that it's not just physical. There's a threat of violence, and fear of what will happen if I don't comply and questions that follow about "should I have fought harder" - it's terrible and that's why it's a felony. It's a violent act.

Rape fantasy is something else. It's make believe and that's what this thread is about, is, could a guy resist (but want the woman to force him inside of her anyway). It's very difficult to pin somebody so they can't twist their hips and pull out, unless you have full weight on top of them, if the person is fighting to breath, they're not going to worry about moving their hips.

The images in the first thread - very sexy, but I find it hard to believe that many woman could force a guy, even a weak guy, inside of her that way, . . . not impossible, but it's a difficult angle to manage that much control. Sure she could squeeze him, but would that be enough to keep him from resisting? Only if he was afraid of her squeezes.

If any strong session ladies wanted to try this, however, I'd be game. I'd be curious to see how immobile they could make me and try various different holds until we found the best one.

The question isn't - are some women stronger than some men, because obviously some are, and even women who were not physically stronger than me have outwrestled me badly with quickness and training. I'm 90% sure I could out-lift Veve lane in a weight room. I'm 99% certain that she'd kick my butt and it wouldn't even be close if we wrestled.

The question is whether a hold like the images in the top post would successfully immobilize a man so he couldn't refuse, and that's a much more demanding restraint. She might need to tire the guy out first, or threaten to squeeze him silly if he didn't comply.

I wouldn't mind having this tried on me.
The Following User Says Thank You to FormerWrestler For This Useful Post:
Old 01-May-22, 18:14
Points: 8,126, Level: 38 Points: 8,126, Level: 38 Points: 8,126, Level: 38
Activity: 11.9% Activity: 11.9% Activity: 11.9%
Last Achievements

Who cares? It has been known to happen and cases have gone to Court, but it’s extremely rare for multiple mostly obvious reasons
The Following User Says Thank You to james For This Useful Post:
Old 02-May-22, 01:15
Points: 2,240, Level: 19 Points: 2,240, Level: 19 Points: 2,240, Level: 19
Activity: 23.8% Activity: 23.8% Activity: 23.8%
Last Achievements

Wink Re: Can A Woman Rape A Man?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mixer [Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register]
This is a load of BS. Women being stronger on weaker than men, is about averages. There are a lot of women stronger than the average man. So when you state it is impossible: dream on.
1. The amount of women being stronger than the average man is extremely slim. Just tell me, what percentage of women could be considered stronger than the average man?

2. As I said, being stronger isn't enough. The woman would need to be MUCH stronger than the man she wants to rape. This narrows down the possibilities even further.

3. You didn't even mention my third argument. This one still stands, even if we were to assume that all women were stronger than all men.
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Bir Domuz For This Useful Post:
Old 11-May-22, 06:34
Points: 2,689, Level: 21 Points: 2,689, Level: 21 Points: 2,689, Level: 21
Activity: 4.2% Activity: 4.2% Activity: 4.2%
Last Achievements

Yes, a woman can rape a man. I was not raped, but was robbed by a woman and put in a position where she could easily have raped me if desired.

We met at a bar. We seemed to hit things off pretty well and she offered to call an uber for us to go to her hotel room. When we get there she says she needs to use the restroom and has me take a seat on the bed. She went to the restroom (out of sight from the bed) and I heard the door shut. I start to get undressed and she hits me in the back of the head. I woke up bound by my own clothes and some of hers and her and another female standing over me with a knife with my mouth taped. She demanded the pin to my debit card and how much was on it and told me that I better not yell for help when she removes the tape or she will slit my throat.

Her friend took my wallet and told me she was going to use my card and that if the info I gave was false she would have the girl who had the knife to my throat finish me off. While the girl with the knife to my throat was waiting on her friend to return I asked them why they were robbing me. They told me they were running from the law but would not say why.

When the friend returned they told me they were going to make me drink a spiked drink to knock me out again. They told me they left no prints anywhere and that they chose a room with a blind spot to the cameras so calling the cops would be pointless. They told me they would spare me and I would wake up unbound and be free to go. The girl with the knife (the one who seduced me into the room) apologized for the robbery, held the knife to my throat and made me drink.

I woke up to an alarm set just before check out and a typed note from the girls who robbed me. The note was an apology for the robbery and stated they left enough on my debit card to get myself home and that by the time I woke up they would already be out of the country.

Even worse than the robbery itself was the apologies for the robbery and the fact that they showed how well they planned their attack on me and how helpless I was to it.
The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to femwhipped93 For This Useful Post:
Old 12-May-22, 23:15
Points: 4,017, Level: 26 Points: 4,017, Level: 26 Points: 4,017, Level: 26
Activity: 4.8% Activity: 4.8% Activity: 4.8%
Last Achievements

Quote:
Originally Posted by femwhipped93 [Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register]
Yes, a woman can rape a man. I was not raped, but was robbed by a woman and put in a position where she could easily have raped me if desired.

We met at a bar. We seemed to hit things off pretty well and she offered to call an uber for us to go to her hotel room. When we get there she says she needs to use the restroom and has me take a seat on the bed. She went to the restroom (out of sight from the bed) and I heard the door shut. I start to get undressed and she hits me in the back of the head. I woke up bound by my own clothes and some of hers and her and another female standing over me with a knife with my mouth taped. She demanded the pin to my debit card and how much was on it and told me that I better not yell for help when she removes the tape or she will slit my throat.

Her friend took my wallet and told me she was going to use my card and that if the info I gave was false she would have the girl who had the knife to my throat finish me off. While the girl with the knife to my throat was waiting on her friend to return I asked them why they were robbing me. They told me they were running from the law but would not say why.

When the friend returned they told me they were going to make me drink a spiked drink to knock me out again. They told me they left no prints anywhere and that they chose a room with a blind spot to the cameras so calling the cops would be pointless. They told me they would spare me and I would wake up unbound and be free to go. The girl with the knife (the one who seduced me into the room) apologized for the robbery, held the knife to my throat and made me drink.

I woke up to an alarm set just before check out and a typed note from the girls who robbed me. The note was an apology for the robbery and stated they left enough on my debit card to get myself home and that by the time I woke up they would already be out of the country.

Even worse than the robbery itself was the apologies for the robbery and the fact that they showed how well they planned their attack on me and how helpless I was to it.

wow, what a story. What country/city did this happen in?

anything you want to share as tips for other to avoid something similar happen to them?
Old 13-May-22, 00:37
Points: 2,093, Level: 18 Points: 2,093, Level: 18 Points: 2,093, Level: 18
Activity: 2.1% Activity: 2.1% Activity: 2.1%
Last Achievements

I've seen this happen many times on SVU