Go Back   Male vs Female | The Mixed Wrestling Forum > Mixed Wrestling & Fighting > The Pioneers

Check out the latest release by Fight Pulse: Bianca vs Andreas.
Preview photos are available in this topic. Get this video at: Fight Pulse - MX-251.

Old 19-Jul-14, 20:29
Points: 14,226, Level: 51 Points: 14,226, Level: 51 Points: 14,226, Level: 51
Activity: 2.4% Activity: 2.4% Activity: 2.4%
Last Achievements
Award-Showcase

Thanked 1,093 Times in 394 Posts
Default Re: Beatrice Goffin

Thank you much for these. I was in about 5 vids with the amazing Lee, great technique wrestler even though she could appear to be submissive, and one with Leia/Tigra (all available from Mass Muscle). This was all in like '92-94. I miss those days and I miss those ladies. I think the second vid I ever dared to appear in was with Lee ("The Challenge")... the first was Sally Mc N.
I know there are many sources and producers out there now in the internet age, but I sure hope you never get tired of the vintage stuff! LOL
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to galaxy advisory For This Useful Post:
Old 20-Jul-14, 01:12
Administrator
Points: 864,862, Level: 100 Points: 864,862, Level: 100 Points: 864,862, Level: 100
Activity: 61.9% Activity: 61.9% Activity: 61.9%
Last Achievements
Award-Showcase

Thanked 115,654 Times in 9,926 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chunkykitkat [Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register]
On the other side, one of the victims did not hide his anger. Anne Greenness is one of the wrestlers who started very young. A conditional sentence it difficult to accept. "He'll go quietly at home while in the Rochefort area, everyone treated us to put ... This judgment is to give him reason to be enlisted lassies. It was only 14 years old at the time and at this age, we thought what we were doing was normal. Today I feel even dirtier than when my complaint, when I realized that the judicial machinery was set off. "
Google translate translated that girl's surname. It is actually Anne Verdeur. We know her as Anne Hurricane. She was in the case against Beatrice. That's her photo [Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register] as well. What's killing me is that she was introduced to wrestling and trained by Beatrice, went on to have a more or less successful career, and organized events / had her own club until very recently, but then she turns her back on Beatrice. I have heard some other negative words about Anne too, so I think I see the clear picture here. One of Bea fans on a German fighting board claims that in his email exchange with her Beatrice said that Anne only wants money out of it, quoting
Quote:
Here is what Beatrice wrote to me ...
Anne wanted only the money. Bad person. It's to try to get money she attacked us in justice.
Beatrice trained and launched careers of such girls as Xana, Nadege, besides Anne. Her influence in the subculture is huge. In this sense I see nothing but greed behind Anne's actions.
And it is hard to believe she was 14 when she wrestled for Beatrice too. There's information floating around that she was born in 1976. If that's the case, then she wrestled for Beatrice in 1990? That's hard to believe.
Anyways, I'm trying to contact Beatrice to have an interview with her. I hope she agrees and we shed some light on this incident. Beatrice did not deserve this.
[Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register] | [Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register] | [Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register] | [Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register] | [Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register] | [Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register] | [Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register]
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Naji For This Useful Post:
Old 20-Jul-14, 02:04
Points: 1,282, Level: 14 Points: 1,282, Level: 14 Points: 1,282, Level: 14
Activity: 2.9% Activity: 2.9% Activity: 2.9%
Last Achievements

Quote:
Originally Posted by Zweig [Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register]
Google translate translated that girl's surname. It is actually Anne Verdeur. We know her as Anne Hurricane. She was in the case against Beatrice. That's her photo [Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register] as well. What's killing me is that she was introduced to wrestling and trained by Beatrice, went on to have a more or less successful career, and organized events / had her own club until very recently, but then she turns her back on Beatrice. I have heard some other negative words about Anne too, so I think I see the clear picture here. One of Bea fans on a German fighting board claims that in his email exchange with her Beatrice said that Anne only wants money out of it, quoting

Beatrice trained and launched careers of such girls as Xana, Nadege, besides Anne. Her influence in the subculture is huge. In this sense I see nothing but greed behind Anne's actions.
And it is hard to believe she was 14 when she wrestled for Beatrice too. There's information floating around that she was born in 1976. If that's the case, then she wrestled for Beatrice in 1990? That's hard to believe.
Anyways, I'm trying to contact Beatrice to have an interview with her. I hope she agrees and we shed some light on this incident. Beatrice did not deserve this.
For what it's worth, I completely agree.
Old 20-Jul-14, 03:00
Points: 97,365, Level: 100 Points: 97,365, Level: 100 Points: 97,365, Level: 100
Activity: 45.2% Activity: 45.2% Activity: 45.2%
Last Achievements

Thanked 15,056 Times in 4,061 Posts

The video doesn't play anymore, but this webpage at DWW about the case is still up:

Code:
http://www.dww.at/dww/information/zambia.asp
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to stymie For This Useful Post:
Old 20-Jul-14, 10:19
Administrator
Points: 864,862, Level: 100 Points: 864,862, Level: 100 Points: 864,862, Level: 100
Last Achievements
Award-Showcase

Thanks for the link, Stymie! Gunther has many good points, especially regarding the press, but he is so inadequate in his style, that it's clear he has anger management problems.

So, this incident affected DWW as well, and saying that means it affected every company doing business in Europe, and I can think that Hungarian girls might have also been a part of the investigation in the end.

So, Zambia was the original plaintiff and Anne Hurricane joined her later, I assume?
[Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register] | [Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register] | [Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register] | [Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register] | [Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register] | [Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register] | [Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register]
The Following User Says Thank You to Naji For This Useful Post:
Old 20-Jul-14, 21:22
Klaus
This message has been deleted by Klaus.
Old 20-Jul-14, 22:03
Points: 12,119, Level: 47 Points: 12,119, Level: 47 Points: 12,119, Level: 47
Activity: 0% Activity: 0% Activity: 0%
Last Achievements

Thanked 1,055 Times in 111 Posts

Thanks to everyone for updating us on the long running saga of Beatrice and her husband,I have to say if underage sex was involved then the case was correctly brought.But if the two girls Ann and Zambia are the complainants I would be shocked that a case could be brought at all.
I can't recall Gunther's exact thoughts on Zambia,but I do seem to remember her and others trying to scam D.W.W.at the same time as other girls they were involved with were trying to part married men from their money around the area of a well known off season training camp used by many football clubs in Spain.
As for Ann anyone who as seen her videos is hardly likely to regard her as an innocent led astray.A quick search of Prude Tube soon finds footage of her in a boxing match with one very flabby German guy.
I do hope someone can get hold of Beatrice and lets here her side of the story.
The Following User Says Thank You to Klaus For This Useful Post:
Old 20-Jul-14, 22:12
Administrator
Last Achievements
Award-Showcase

@[Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register], check out the link that Stymie provided for Gunther's thoughts on Zambia
Old 21-Jul-14, 11:15
Banned
Points: 6,746, Level: 35 Points: 6,746, Level: 35 Points: 6,746, Level: 35
Activity: 99.0% Activity: 99.0% Activity: 99.0%
Last Achievements

Knowing Beatrice, her husband and Anne Hurricane personly, I totally agree with Zweig´s postings.
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Fritz For This Useful Post:
Old 21-Jul-14, 11:19
Points: 14,165, Level: 51 Points: 14,165, Level: 51 Points: 14,165, Level: 51
Activity: 0% Activity: 0% Activity: 0%
Last Achievements

Quote:
"He'll go quietly at home while in the Rochefort area, everyone treated us to put"
Beware Google Translate, here is a more accurate translation : "in the Rochefort area, everyone called us whores".

Quote:
Originally Posted by Klaus
As for Ann anyone who as seen her videos is hardly likely to regard her as an innocent led astray.
Very true. I remember seeing her website and it looked very much Anne started to produce her own videos, and they were rather on the sexy side of the mixed wrestling business. Then one day, she announced that she found God, understood that what she was doing was very bad, and was quitting any activity related with mixed wrestling.

Not to say that the producers are always very honest when recruiting new girls, but in Anne's case (and maybe in others too) it seems more likely that she initially thought she found a way to make good money while avoiding the whore label, that she then reflected that what she did deserved the whore label, and that she is looking for making someone else responsible.

A more cynical interpretation would be that she did her conversion thing just after she decided to sue Beatrice for money, but I am a believer in Hanlon's Razor (Never attribute to malice that which is adequately explained by stupidity).

The whole article in French has a strange flavour of a 1950 countryside, when "immorality" was enough to send people to jail. It makes it look like the defendants' case crumbled when it was proven that they didn't shoot the videos for the love of the sport, but for money. Really, what else would one make a video company for ?

Now this is only an average-written local newspaper report, and it is quite possible that there is more to the story, and that there are serious misdeeds behind it. Like Klaus said, it would be very interesting to have Beatrice's version.
The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Raoul Fulgurex For This Useful Post:
Old 21-Jul-14, 15:00
Administrator
Last Achievements
Award-Showcase

Quote:
Originally Posted by Raoul Fulgurex [Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register]
Never attribute to malice that which is adequately explained by stupidity
I shall write that down.

Tags
beatrice goffin