Go Back   Male vs Female | The Mixed Wrestling Forum > Mixed Wrestling & Fighting > The Pioneers

Check out the latest release by Fight Pulse: Bianca vs Andreas.
Preview photos are available in this topic. Get this video at: Fight Pulse - MX-251.

Old 08-Jun-12, 12:36
Points: 16,777, Level: 56 Points: 16,777, Level: 56 Points: 16,777, Level: 56
Activity: 0% Activity: 0% Activity: 0%
Last Achievements

Talking Re: Some oldies

THX alot!!! The girl in stockings... on the flor... Who is she...?
Old 08-Jun-12, 14:18
Points: 4,978, Level: 29 Points: 4,978, Level: 29 Points: 4,978, Level: 29
Last Achievements

Default Re: Some oldies

Do you mean this one? Premier Productions video 9. I don't know about the other one, but I think it's from the same company.
Attached Images
File Type: jpg joan or chris pp009-027b.jpg (90.5 KB, 902 views)
The Following 12 Users Say Thank You to matt_ure For This Useful Post:
Old 13-Jun-12, 21:13
Last Achievements

Talking Re: Some oldies

Quote:
Originally Posted by matt_ure [Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register]
Do you mean this one? Premier Productions video 9. I don't know about the other one, but I think it's from the same company.
Yezz!!! Exacly!!!

Any idea of where to find pics/movie? Who is the amazon?

Thx in advance and happy squeezing
The Following User Says Thank You to Plattfisk For This Useful Post:
Old 14-Jun-12, 19:05
figure4

Quote:
Originally Posted by matt_ure [Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register]
That`s the old flyer of video 9

[Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register]
The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to For This Useful Post:
Old 14-Jun-12, 20:24
Last Achievements

THX alot!!!
Old 15-Jun-12, 01:25
Dark Giant

You can't beat photos like these! Love the sexy underwear they wore then.
Old 15-Jun-12, 10:44
Points: 8,890, Level: 40 Points: 8,890, Level: 40 Points: 8,890, Level: 40
Last Achievements

Quote:
Originally Posted by scissorgasm [Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register]
Here's some more:
Thanks so much for those. I am really desperate to find out where the 3rd from last one comes from - the dark haired girl with a nice smile front scissoring the guy. That photo was used in the old AmFem print Ads and I could never find the girl or video company. Any idea who it is, and what video that was?

Incidentally, the exact same picture in the amfem ads had her with a two-piece on, so one or other must be doctored.
Old 05-Jul-12, 06:48
Points: 6,183, Level: 33 Points: 6,183, Level: 33 Points: 6,183, Level: 33
Last Achievements

Quote:
Originally Posted by Scaramanga [Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register]
Thanks so much for those. I am really desperate to find out where the 3rd from last one comes from - the dark haired girl with a nice smile front scissoring the guy. That photo was used in the old AmFem print Ads and I could never find the girl or video company. Any idea who it is, and what video that was?

Incidentally, the exact same picture in the amfem ads had her with a two-piece on, so one or other must be doctored.
Are you talking about this pic...

I actually had this video almost 20 years ago, but my VCR ate it. It's a Joan Wise video that was originally shot on super 8. It had4 matches on it from 1978 - 1981. It's kinda like a silent film. They dubbed music over it.

Anyway the match showed in the pic was my favorite. The woman had a nice toned body and she pretty much just scissored him for 15-20 mins. She squeezed the shit outta him too. Only unlocking her ankles to switch legs then squeeze again.

Good luck finding it. Actually, you could email someone from Joan Wise company and send them that pic to see if they still have that video.

On side note, I remember seeing that video advertised in a pro wrestling mag.

EDIT: BTW, I remember the guys name she wrestled was Jud (or Judd?). I have no idea why I remember his name and not hers.
The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to MixedWrestlingFanBoy For This Useful Post:
Old 05-Jul-12, 07:00
Pioneers Moderator
Points: 32,416, Level: 78 Points: 32,416, Level: 78 Points: 32,416, Level: 78
Activity: 7.1% Activity: 7.1% Activity: 7.1%
Last Achievements

Thanked 3,228 Times in 492 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by MixedWrestlingFanBoy [Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register]
Are you talking about this pic...

I actually had this video almost 20 years ago, but my VCR ate it. It's a Joan Wise video that was originally shot on super 8. It had4 matches on it from 1978 - 1981. It's kinda like a silent film. They dubbed music over it.

Anyway the match showed in the pic was my favorite. The woman had a nice toned body and she pretty much just scissored him for 15-20 mins. She squeezed the shit outta him too. Only unlocking her ankles to switch legs then squeeze again.

Good luck finding it. Actually, you could email someone from Joan Wise company and send them that pic to see if they still have that video.

On side note, I remember seeing that video advertised in a pro wrestling mag.

EDIT: BTW, I remember the guys name she wrestled was Jud (or Judd?). I have no idea why I remember his name and not hers.
That's Allison Ames vs Jim. IIRC, that pic was used in Joan Wise ads in wrestling magazines way back in the 70s. Jud and Larry were their other mixed guys in the old days, but Jim was the best. The other two were generally dominated and didn't put up any fight. Jim would sometimes go on the offensive and get pins or holds, though he'd always lose as far as I know. Yeah, that's 8mm, so you'd have to get a transfer. Allison vs Jim is VT-13, available on the Greeneyes site:

Actually it says it's Jim, but from what little I can tell, the guy looks more like Jud. Whatever the case, I think it's a different match, one they did for video instead of 8mm, than the one in the B/W pic above. I think Allison's a good bit younger in that one, and I don't see any hose.
The Following 11 Users Say Thank You to brsimmons For This Useful Post:
Old 06-Jul-12, 00:25
Points: 6,183, Level: 33 Points: 6,183, Level: 33 Points: 6,183, Level: 33
Last Achievements

Quote:
Originally Posted by brsimmons [Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register]
That's Allison Ames vs Jim. IIRC, that pic was used in Joan Wise ads in wrestling magazines way back in the 70s. Jud and Larry were their other mixed guys in the old days, but Jim was the best. The other two were generally dominated and didn't put up any fight. Jim would sometimes go on the offensive and get pins or holds, though he'd always lose as far as I know. Yeah, that's 8mm, so you'd have to get a transfer. Allison vs Jim is VT-13, available on the Greeneyes site:

Actually it says it's Jim, but from what little I can tell, the guy looks more like Jud. Whatever the case, I think it's a different match, one they did for video instead of 8mm, than the one in the B/W pic above. I think Allison's a good bit younger in that one, and I don't see any hose.
OK. I think I was completely wrong on this video. I do remember seeing the ad in a wrestling magazine. It was that black and white pic, and it was about the size of a postage stamp, but it still turned me on, I just had to use my imagination.

Hey man. If you can find some more 8mm videos, please let me know. I wouldn't mind finding the one I once had again. The only thing I can remember is it had 5 matches, it was Joan Wise video, and 8mm. Most of the matches were before 1980. It had a music soundtrack (crap music), cuz the 8mm they used didn't record sound. The way they did the credits before each match was to have it written in marker on a notepad.

I got the video for free when I worked at an adult bookstore. I guess no one in my town was into it, so it was sitting in the sale bin for half price. I asked the manager if I could take it home (we rented movies too BTW), and she said I could just have it. My first time seeing a mixed wrestling match. Even though the music kinda made it corny, some of those women had tight bodies, and knew how to scissor.

Anyway if you can find some old Joan Wise stuff, let me know. I might email about it some time.
The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to MixedWrestlingFanBoy For This Useful Post:

Tags
bill wick, eric stanton