Go Back   Male vs Female | The Mixed Wrestling Forum > Mixed Wrestling & Fighting > The Pioneers

Check out the latest release by Fight Pulse: Bianca vs Andreas.
Preview photos are available in this topic. Get this video at: Fight Pulse - MX-251.

Old 28-Aug-18, 12:01
Banned
Points: 968, Level: 12 Points: 968, Level: 12 Points: 968, Level: 12
Activity: 13.0% Activity: 13.0% Activity: 13.0%

Default Ana Leal - Finally saw her in a video & impressed

I know they are here and wonder if Ana Leal still involved.

I was always curious about her and only in competitive matches. APL runs the gamut and was never sure as to the legitimacy of their products and about Ana.

She did have from what I heard a judo background and was very very good, but without proof and with some of her videos produced couldn't tell if 100% competitive.

Well I finally saw some videos and she is as advertised.

I remember pictures on the site and she was a little older, no head turner and bigger then what passes as the athletes today.

She started I guess a little after Beatrice & festelle and prior to DWW. So I saw videos vs. Monica, Maggie & the huge Andreia (probably 30-40lbs larger) and must say they are very good.

Her reputation was that she was "one of the best" and the first video had her winning every submission. Her ability to withstand pain was impressive and her skills very good.

The second video much more even and again this always had me thinking matchups that never happened when really there weren't so many companies & products out there, but in the "Pioneer Days" only maybe Judell/Joan/Ladyhawke/Delta Tiger Lilies/VSL (will bypass FBB & Premier) in the US, Festelle/APL/Beatrice & early DWW in Europe and those I wanted to see more of or face each other, mostly from what I read.

Seeing Ana vs. Monica & Maggie, now brings in how she would have done vs. Sherry, Beatrice, Leonie.....
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to lovefvsf For This Useful Post:
Old 28-Aug-18, 21:59
Points: 16,570, Level: 56 Points: 16,570, Level: 56 Points: 16,570, Level: 56
Activity: 2.4% Activity: 2.4% Activity: 2.4%
Last Achievements

Default Re: Ana Leal - Finally saw her in a video & impressed

Quote:
Originally Posted by lovefvsf [Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register]
I know they are here and wonder if Ana Leal still involved.

I was always curious about her and only in competitive matches. APL runs the gamut and was never sure as to the legitimacy of their products and about Ana.

She did have from what I heard a judo background and was very very good, but without proof and with some of her videos produced couldn't tell if 100% competitive.

Well I finally saw some videos and she is as advertised.

I remember pictures on the site and she was a little older, no head turner and bigger then what passes as the athletes today.

She started I guess a little after Beatrice & festelle and prior to DWW. So I saw videos vs. Monica, Maggie & the huge Andreia (probably 30-40lbs larger) and must say they are very good.

Her reputation was that she was "one of the best" and the first video had her winning every submission. Her ability to withstand pain was impressive and her skills very good.

The second video much more even and again this always had me thinking matchups that never happened when really there weren't so many companies & products out there, but in the "Pioneer Days" only maybe Judell/Joan/Ladyhawke/Delta Tiger Lilies/VSL (will bypass FBB & Premier) in the US, Festelle/APL/Beatrice & early DWW in Europe and those I wanted to see more of or face each other, mostly from what I read.

Seeing Ana vs. Monica & Maggie, now brings in how she would have done vs. Sherry, Beatrice, Leonie.....
Back when she first started (mid/late-1990s?) I was a regular customer of hers, and I generally enjoyed her videos. Plus, she was very friendly to do business with. I stopped buying in 2003/04 due to moving to the United States (which became my first call on what money I had available). I'm pleased to see she is still going strong - in business, at least, even if she no longer competes - and wish her well for the future. (If I had a well-paying job here, I would gladly resume buying her videos. Unfortunately, the best I can do is give her my morale support).
Old 04-Sep-18, 23:16
Points: 8,227, Level: 38 Points: 8,227, Level: 38 Points: 8,227, Level: 38
Activity: 4.8% Activity: 4.8% Activity: 4.8%
Last Achievements

I seem to remember it was claimed that Ana was the woman who sent Lena into retirement after thrashing her 5-0 in very competitive wrestling match.
Old 07-Sep-18, 15:48
Points: 4,627, Level: 28 Points: 4,627, Level: 28 Points: 4,627, Level: 28
Activity: 0% Activity: 0% Activity: 0%
Last Achievements

Pretty sure that was Marie Laure of France
Old 07-Sep-18, 16:10
Points: 640, Level: 9 Points: 640, Level: 9 Points: 640, Level: 9
Activity: 0% Activity: 0% Activity: 0%

Ana's thing was to use pressure points, which she could attack using her toes, often rendering opponents speechless in agony.
Old 07-Sep-18, 21:08
Banned
Points: 968, Level: 12 Points: 968, Level: 12 Points: 968, Level: 12
Activity: 13.0% Activity: 13.0% Activity: 13.0%

But how legitimate were her matches? As said finally saw a couple and not 100% sure.
The Following User Says Thank You to lovefvsf For This Useful Post: