Go Back   Male vs Female | The Mixed Wrestling Forum > Mixed Wrestling & Fighting > Wrestling & Fighting Discussion

Old 25-Mar-19, 17:01
Points: 10,566, Level: 44 Points: 10,566, Level: 44 Points: 10,566, Level: 44
Activity: 2.4% Activity: 2.4% Activity: 2.4%
Last Achievements

Default Re: how common is ball busting done without consent?

If you want ballbusting done, you are going to ask the lady to do it. Session wrestlers want to keep thier clients happy.Hitting somsone in the balls that didnt ask for it or want it would not be a good business practice for them. Tell the lady beforehand what you like in an email, and probably a lot of them could accommodate what you are looking for.
Old 25-Mar-19, 20:35
bartyboy78

Never had it happen in any of the sessions I’ve been in. I’ve had Session wrestlers ask me beforehand if I wanted them to do that, but I always said no. That being said, I have had Session wrestlers grab my crotch before, but never in an attempt to cause me any harm. More just to show dominance and usually right before they offer to jerk me off. That being said, it’s only happened a few times. I would imagine most Session wrestlers want to keep everything as consensual as possible. It is a business, after all.
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to For This Useful Post:
Old 20-Apr-19, 02:45
Points: 1,542, Level: 15 Points: 1,542, Level: 15 Points: 1,542, Level: 15
Activity: 0% Activity: 0% Activity: 0%
Last Achievements

I haven't done official sessions, but when I do I hope the ladies feel free to take control down there however they feel. I know there are guys who don't like it, but I think the standard should be that the lady tries it and then the guy decides if she should do it again or not. This allows her to not fear a bad review for it and gives men who would like it if they tried it exposure before deciding no or yes.
Old 20-Apr-19, 03:37
Points: 12,856, Level: 49 Points: 12,856, Level: 49 Points: 12,856, Level: 49
Activity: 6.0% Activity: 6.0% Activity: 6.0%
Last Achievements

Thanked 2,427 Times in 1,106 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by jglovemixwrestle [Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register]
I haven't done official sessions, but when I do I hope the ladies feel free to take control down there however they feel. I know there are guys who don't like it, but I think the standard should be that the lady tries it and then the guy decides if she should do it again or not. This allows her to not fear a bad review for it and gives men who would like it if they tried it exposure before deciding no or yes.
That's not the standard though, nor should it be. Same reason knockouts aren't the standard. If a guy wants it or wants to try it, he should ask for it.
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to LicensetoKill For This Useful Post:
Old 27-Apr-19, 22:04
Points: 14,900, Level: 52 Points: 14,900, Level: 52 Points: 14,900, Level: 52
Last Achievements

Thanked 1,175 Times in 390 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by bigbadbootyboy [Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register]
Hope it was a paperback.
ha! it was. if it had been a huge hardback, like a dictionary or something, that would truly suck. oh man.
Old 20-Sep-20, 05:15
Points: 276, Level: 5 Points: 276, Level: 5 Points: 276, Level: 5
Activity: 3.4% Activity: 3.4% Activity: 3.4%

Quote:
Originally Posted by KazanaVest12 [Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register]
3 Times. With two well known and popular session wrestlers with great reputations.

First time: I told her my limits and what I don't want any ball busting(was serious about this). During the session she proceeded to do it anyway. First, she teased me by putting her hand into a fist and threatening to punch it(while she was on top of me). the she did bust it. To where I had pain, but it wasn't really that bad.

2nd Time: the same session wrestler knocked me out, and then proceeded to grab my balls right after. In a very intense fashion.

3rd Time: With another session woman, she proceeded to put me in a body scissor, cover my mouth with her hand, and then squeeze my balls. So that I couldn't scream.

Didn't ask for ball busting for either of them. But with the first session wrestler, she apparently loves ball busting and proceeded to do it anyway, despite me saying no. But looking back at it, it wasn't so bad.
May I ask who the first session wrestler was? I'd like a session with her lol
Old 20-Sep-20, 11:57
Points: 75,189, Level: 100 Points: 75,189, Level: 100 Points: 75,189, Level: 100
Last Achievements

Thanked 7,500 Times in 949 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by Quickpassion89 [Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register]
May I ask who the first session wrestler was? I'd like a session with her lol
Tyler Dare.

On a side note, I really hate looking back at past arguments i get in lmao. however, these days i'm more open to naming names
Quote:
Originally Posted by boyofwinter [Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register]
I had heard rumors that a certain wrestler used crotch strikes if she was being outwrestled, the reason I'm not naming her here is that this never happened in any of my sessions with her.
Generally I wouldn't worry about it if you've asked for a fantasy session. For a more intense session I would still be surprised if it happens, whether you've specifically mentioned it or not. Then there's the possibility you've said something beforehand like no holds barred or invited her to try to kick you through a wall or some such, in that case she'd be a fool for not trying it. You should only think it might be coming if you've done something direct and disrespectful, such as leaving your hand places you have good reason to assume you shouldn't or being the first to use certain language in the session.

Added after 6 minutes:

a) I don't consider grabbing the same as striking for using the term busting, considering I've felt both.
b) Not sure why names would be avoided here. If you think a request was violated flagrantly, that's grounds for naming someone assuming that they offer(ed) sessions is public knowledge. You can still say whether the session(s) were good on the whole in the post.
incase you ever wanted to know , the first person in the story that i listed that did ball busting was tyler dare. Although ballbusting isn't my thing, it was still a great session overall.

#2 and 3# I still can't really say publicly, since they've distanced themselves from ball grabbing, busting or even face sitting and don't really like doing it or being associated with it anymore. although if you were interested, i can tell you in DMs.

Last edited by KazanaVest12; 20-Sep-20 at 12:12.
Old 20-Sep-20, 12:46
Points: 22,806, Level: 66 Points: 22,806, Level: 66 Points: 22,806, Level: 66
Activity: 2.4% Activity: 2.4% Activity: 2.4%
Last Achievements

Thanked 2,270 Times in 633 Posts

No ball busting is one of my hard limits. A lot of girls are disappointed by that. There are two experiences that are related to this:

1. One wrestler was so disappointed that I asked for no ball busting , she said she would bust all the other body parts and so it happened: hair pull, ear twisting (hard), eyes gouging (light)... all the way down to nipple torture, arm bar, stomach punch.... pulling something that is near the balls.... all the way down to an ankle lock and feet tickling.

2. Another wrestler ordered me to massage her butt , and warned me that if I tried any monkey business she would bust my balls. Well, I couldn’t help it.... and I got busted. But that was consensual I guess since I knew what was coming, and it wasn’t that bad either.

Also, in two rare cases I forgot to mention that I don’t like ball busting. In both cases the girls didn’t wait much before they ball busted me. One was pretty hard. It was difficult for me to explain that this is a limit once within the session began since I ask them to be brutal and ignore my pleas.
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Royh For This Useful Post:
Old 20-Sep-20, 15:04
Banned
Points: 1,842, Level: 17 Points: 1,842, Level: 17 Points: 1,842, Level: 17
Activity: 24.1% Activity: 24.1% Activity: 24.1%

Injury to the genitals is not a wise thing to do without consent...like, seriously, why is this a serious question? It hurts because they're delicate and need protecting.
The Following User Says Thank You to Backdoorman For This Useful Post:
Old 20-Sep-20, 18:15
Points: 276, Level: 5 Points: 276, Level: 5 Points: 276, Level: 5
Activity: 3.4% Activity: 3.4% Activity: 3.4%

Lightbulb Re: how common is ball busting done without consent?

Yes I would really like to know in DM
Quote:
Originally Posted by KazanaVest12 [Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register]
Tyler Dare.

On a side note, I really hate looking back at past arguments i get in lmao. however, these days i'm more open to naming names

incase you ever wanted to know , the first person in the story that i listed that did ball busting was tyler dare. Although ballbusting isn't my thing, it was still a great session overall.

#2 and 3# I still can't really say publicly, since they've distanced themselves from ball grabbing, busting or even face sitting and don't really like doing it or being associated with it anymore. although if you were interested, i can tell you in DMs.