Go Back   Male vs Female | The Mixed Wrestling Forum > Mixed Wrestling & Fighting > Wrestling & Fighting Stories

Check out the latest release by Fight Pulse: Bianca vs Andreas.
Preview photos are available in this topic. Get this video at: Fight Pulse - MX-251.

Old 19-Apr-19, 07:21
Points: 10,721, Level: 44 Points: 10,721, Level: 44 Points: 10,721, Level: 44
Activity: 0% Activity: 0% Activity: 0%
Last Achievements

Default Adrien's Dance of Dominance

Lola stomped her boots right into the front of the studio, kicking the door down as her two cronies stood and watched. She was a giant of a woman, standing at an even 8 feet with limbs that looked like they could smash boulders. She’d always been seen as different for her tremendous size, but for the last twelve years had found that using her body to bully and intimidate others could get her some of the respect she knew she deserved.

Polly and Alexie stood in the back as they watched the strong (and de facto) leader of their little gang break through the door of the Blue Swan Dance Gymnasium. She took out a tiny chunk of frame with her head, having to rub the sawdust out of the mess of blonde hair, half of which was dyed black, that adorned her scalp. She had a desire to bully and dominate tonight, surely these ballerinas would be some interesting prey.

Not a solitary soul in the studio failed to notice as 560 pounds of female muscle stomped in on the hard soles of combat boots. The small population of the studio all found themselves standing idly as onlookers, witnesses to Lola’s rampage. She enjoyed having watchers “So, you dancing pansies keep any beer around?’ She lackadaisically commanded her captive audience, strolling around like she owned the place. She was wearing sports shorts and a sleeveless half-shirt, both black, all designed to show off her muscular core and thick limbs. The contouring around her breasts and butt was an added bonus, if nothing else.

A haughty yawn came from the crowd and light footsteps followed “Is that of that really supposed to impress us?” came a calm and elegant male voice. Lola turned her head and saw the guy projecting it...he looked like a total wimp! First of all, he was wearing a light blue leotard and fishnet leggings, with a headband that matched his leotard. Not exactly a tough outfit. Second of all, he was pale as printer paper with a head full of foppishly styled Autumn red (or, thought Lola, maybe just pink?) hair jumping from his head. And third of all, the guy was an absolute shrimp! Not that many were half as big as Lola, but he looked to be eye-level with her navel!

“Oh, I can impress you, little dude,” she leaned in and laughed, he just placed his hands on his hips and looked up at her. Damn the guy was refusing to back down, must have so little experience with violence he can’t even comprehend it. She looked around for something to show off with, eyeballing a pole in the corner of the studio. Were these guys strippers? “Maybe you’ll see just how well I can squish you after this,” she said while walking toward it, her cronies both hooting and hollering in support of her.

Lola grabbed the poll and grunted, tearing it from the roof, then from the ground. She held it aloft in front of her chest and grunted, bending the 4-inch-thick, 8-foot-long metal pole in her hands. Adrien just sighed and began walking toward her “Your body really isn’t made for fighting, you know. Feats of strength are one thing,” he said, casually graceful in his fearless approach. His big thighs were expanding and contracting every muscle with every step, threatening to snap his fishnets as he got close “But fighting is all about...finesse,” he kicked off his left shoe and did a standing split, before slowly bring his big toe forward, tapping Lola on the lips “MMM, you may make a good worshiper for me…”

Lola immediately spat on the ground and dropped the pole “Oh you are going DOWN shrimp!” she shouted at him, waving her finger to supplement her language. She had made plenty of guys kiss her feet against their will, but nobody made her kiss his feet. Especially not some little twink who thought dancing made him tough. Even if the feet were kind of elegant looking...but that was beside the point! The guy didn’t look so tough, he had the definition of a dancer but barely any muscle on him, probably weighed 1/5th of what she did, too. He just rolled his big blue eyes.

“You really aren’t very smart, are you big girl? But OK, sure, if you want me to kick your ass at least let me take you to a matted area,” he walked through another door, there was a large blue pad on the floor of what looked like a gymnastics studio “But I warn you, you are going to get mouthfuls of my thighs, feet, and ass for your troubles. You like the taste of sweat, big girl?”

With that, Lola lost all semblance of self-control and just ran right toward the guy, taking down a door as she rammed it at full speed. Her surprisingly pretty face formed a smile as she came in close, trying to tackle the guy. Adrien waited until her arms were at his sides to move, in a flash he grabbed her shoulders and flipped over her body, letting her run against the brick wall behind him. There was an explosive crashing sound, but when he looked back she was fine. This woman may provide a challenge, yet.

“Hmm, seems like you can take a hit even if you can’t land one, big girl,” he kicked his other shoe off, now nothing but his fishnets covering his perfect feet. Lola saw just how well-proportioned and pedicured they were, then shook her head to take them out of her mind “Blue lipstick,” he commented on her make-up “It will look good on my lower body. Should match my outfit…”

“Shut up!’ She walked toward him this time and started throwing punches, that he just easily sidestepped them. Her height was sort of working against her now, each punch required a downward motion that was difficult to refrain from telegraphing, and she was becoming a lot more tired from moving her arms than he was from pirouetting and fouetting around each punch

“Hmm, maybe you want a good look at the ass your gonna be kissing, big girl?” He said, turning around and walking away. He knew how to walk to show it off, how to subtly bounce it at her, make her admired the roundness and muscular development. He started shaking it just a bit “Well, like what you see? Ready to pucker up?” It was big for a guy, but not grossly disproportionate or anything…. she definitely did not want to kiss it, though.

“Fuck you, I’m gonna shove my foot right up it!” She came toward him again, her heavy boots creating enormous slapping sounds with each step, Adrien let her approach before leaning down and backing up between her legs, easily making it between the great pillars of muscle.

Lola tried to look back for him, but he delivered a devastating front kick to the back of her left knee, making her leg collapse under her. She fell backward but found herself stopping halfway down. Adrien had her across his back, one hand digging under the top of her tank top and the other the bottom of her shorts, his powerful thighs keeping both of them balanced.

Polly and Alexie both watched this in stunned silence, and Adrien winked his big blue eye at them, before smashing Lola’s body down into the mat next to him. The back of her head and shoulders made a tremendous THUMP as they collided, the rest of her dropped soon afterward “I think that hurt quite a bit but be glad you’re in a padded room. If we were on hardwood or cement, you’d probably be unconscious right now...or worse,” This guy had just slammed her, and how he was humiliating her. Just great, exactly what she needed.

He was standing over her head, one foot in the air, his perfect big toe pointing down at her “Hmm, what to do with a freshly downed amazon…” The musing was too much, and, in aggression, she pushed her head up. He smiled and forced his foot down, penetrating her mouth with her toes.

Well, at least he had broken a sweat. One she could taste on his feet as he looked down “my oh my, that mouth fits so well around my feet,” he commented, before pulling it out, making a loud popping sound. Her lipstick had left a blue ring around his toes.

“Ohhh buddy, you have no idea what kind of punishment you are guaranteeing yourself here,” she said, getting up. This time he just stood back and watched her relatively slow mount to her own feet, when you were as tall and big as Lola getting up will always be a lot of work, no matter how strong you are. She wasn’t actually sure if she would be able to lift her body from the ground if he was trying to stop her but thank God, he was cocky enough to not even try.

This time she kept her stance low and made wide, sweeping blows with both fists. She figured a glancing blow would be all she’d really need to knock his block off, the guy was just a little shrimp after all. Adrien clapped sarcastically as he ducked under or backed away from blows “Finally, showing some semblance of strategy” he said, mocking the colossal bully’s attempt to harm him “But not enough, I’m afraid.

Like lightning his foot went up again, catching Lola right in the gut. Her abs were flexed, but not hard enough to stop the dancer’s foot that would support him through so many jumps and spins. She huffed out air, hard, and backed up, grasping her chest. She could hear her cronies laugh as Adrien just stood in front of her, his smile huge and smug as he looked down at the collapsing woman “Ahhh, did I hurt you? Its OK, take your time...I’ll still kick your ass.”

She took a knee and stared at him, a tear starting to form in her eye as she gave up on looking tough and took a few more huffs of air to catch the wind Adrien had knocked out. He did a bit of dancing for her to entertain while she recovered. “Real funny,” she said, charging again and sweeping right at his hip. But he surprised her again, instead of backing up, the dancer flew forward. Her arm went right under his twisting body as he began the process of wrapping his powerful thighs around it. While she was processing that he hooked his arms around her colossal wrist, his feet wrapped around her neck and he completed his flying armbar

“I suppose you think you can break out with pure strength,” he said, this thighs and core tightening, hard enough to stretch some tendons but not hard enough to break anything “But I have a bit of strength of my own,” his strong thighs started constricting, tighter and tighter, around her big arm.

“You don’t know shit about strength,” she said, her good arm flexing to its full might to resist his hold, but fruitlessly. How was this little guy able to hold her body up, and how was he able to squeeze her arm so hard she felt like it would break. She grunted as her bicep flexed to its maximum length, but his thighs just wrapped harder around it and his back tightened in a fast jerky snap, the immense force pulled her elbow to a less comfortable stretch. “AAAAAH!” she didn't want to scream at all, but this loud and girlish of a yell had her friends judging her for her weakness. “Let….go,” she was in enough pain that she went tight toward begging

“Kiss my feet,” he said, one snaked around in front of her face “and admit that you are weaker than I am”. The deal was definitely a sour one, she had no interest in humiliating herself even further than she already had. But his body wasn't giving up and she didn't like the idea of her big arm being snapped. She looked at him with begging eyes, he just gave a casual smile

“Please...no,” she begged, waving her arm around, but quickly finding that he replied to any range of motion with a painful tightening of his armbar.

“Just kiss it and say I'm stronger...and it will all be over for you,” he smiled that soft smile at her again.

She looked at his foot, it was smelly, salty, sweaty. It was small, it was dainty, it was groomed...kissing it wouldn't be that bad, would it? Certainly better than having her joints tortured. She leaned in, her nose right on top of it, taking in the full smell as she puckered up sweetly against the sole. She left a bit more lipstick against it, then looked at him.

He tightened again “and say I’m stronger than you, big girl!” he yelled over the scream he had elicited. God this girl was a good body worshiper, he loved having someone so big and mean brought down to his feet (well, technically standing at this second, but she would be brought down again soon enough).

“You are stronger than me!” she shouted desperately, the sweet promise of freedom keeping her on target. And like that he dismounted, standing in front of her, his head solidly below her HH breasts as he looked up and patted her thighs.

“Goooood, glad to know we’ve established that” he looked at her eyes, listened to her gasping, saw how her friends were confused by the sight. She was broken, or at least close enough to work with. This was easy, but he hadn't’;e had enough fun yet “Now, let me just teach you a few moves!” he said, his leg swept the ground and tripped the colossal woman. Suddenly he was laying intertwined and parallel to her, his legs pulling on hers. It was a figure four leg lock, a move that could cause a lot of pain in a little bit of time “You like that feeling, big girl? That this tiny guy’s thighs can easily smash yours? Huh, feel how strong they are?’ he pulled them against hers with that, hard enough to make her scream again

“Yes, you have strong thighs!” she was nearly done with pride, much more focused on having the pain stop. Certainly, there was a niggling voice in her head telling her to have more respect for herself, especially in such a public setting, but that voice was playing second fiddle to the one demanding that she makes the pain stop. She considered what usually made her stop inflicting “You are stronger than me and I was wrong to bully you! Dancers are tough and...and I’m jealous of you, and think you have a wonderfully tough body!” She wasn't sure what to aim for, but hopped her begging hit the nerve he wanted hit.

“Oh, I have a nice body, huh?” He asked, getting away from her legs and climbing up her torso. She wasn't a terrible looking woman, he guessed. Nice big long limbs, had curves to her, took care of herself. Nothing precisely was wrong, beside her attitude. He was a bit excited to have someone like her kissing him, to be honest. It took a while to get up that colossal torso, but when he did, he had a surprise in store for her.

“Get ready for the ride of your life,” he sat his big, muscular butt on the top of her chest. Impressed with the broadness of her body and comfortable in his seat, then grabbed her roughly by the hair “You are going to get ridden” and with that he placed his thighs around her head, scissoring her.

She was trapped in the prison his legs made and roaring with pain, but that turned into a bit more of a whine when he tightened his grip on her. “What’s wrong, these big sexy thighs too much man for you to handle?” He teased, increasing the pressure as he leaned back, his hands landing on her biceps as he replaced his upper body.

“Nooo!” She whined, trying to swing her head but finding the grip on it to be quite unbreakable. She could smell his musk form down there and see the beauty of his lower body as he scissored her. He really was well built now that she saw him...kissing him down there may not actually be all that bad.

For his part, Adrien definitely enjoyed scissoring her out. His thighs were always restless, so any time he could find an outlet for their prodigious strength was a good time. He wasn't even going full force, just what he found to be enough to really bother this girl. He looked back and gave her toadies a seductive wave, finding both to be confused by his presence, before looking back down at Lola’s writhing form.

“You don’t seem to be enjoying yourself much,” he said, rubbing his hands in her bichromatic hair ‘What’s wrong, did I not apply them right?” He yanked again and made her scream right into his crotch, then giggled and dismounted.

Lola took several high-pitched, fast breathes when he left her temporarily free, but screamed again as he mounted her again, in the reverse this time! Now his legs were around his neck and his belly was against her breasts. He's had his hands balanced on her hips as he expertly squeezed her “Hmmm, does this give you a better view of my awesome thighs and ass?’ he asked, looking over his shoulder at her suffering.

She didn't seem like she wanted to answer, and in his frustration with her silent treatment, he hooked his little feet around her head and grabbed her hair with his toes ‘You know, little lady,” he said sternly “It’s really impolite to be given a show like this without even thanking your host!’

It was a show, wasn't it? She had never seen such an elegant body before, male or female, and definitely never this close up. Despite the physical abuse, she was finding something inside of her enjoying the sensations he was laying down on her. She felt his feet tug on her hair, and suddenly her head was being lifted up.

She tried resisting with her neck muscles, but they offered her about as much help as a spider-web did to stopping a falling boulder. Her pretty face collided right against the back of his thigh “Pucker up, babe! I wanna feel you smooch!” He groundd her face into it, lightly gasping as he heard her put effort into kissing him back there. Good, she was learning

He repeated with the other thigh, making sure she kissed four times, right up it. He then let go, stretching himself across her body “That was a good job kissing me, big girl. Do you like my strong, sexy thighs? I know their scary since their so much stronger than any part of you...but do you like them?”

“Yes,” the helpless bully said to her new master and captor as she felt him rummage through her pockets. She wanted to know what was up, but was too afraid to ask...then he found it

“Ahh, so you do carry lipstick around with you!’ He leaned back and coated her lips with the blue make-up “Just to make sure you leave those nice marks; I’m putting on a fresh coat. That way everyone who sees us will be able to tell you were kissing my ass!” And with that he grabbed her head in the same reverse lock and started bringing it in again

Lola had to admit he had a nice ass. The fishnets were hugging it close enough that they were leaving little indents on it, and his leotard was riding high enough that she could see virtually all of each cheek. She was enjoying herself, even when he strained his legs around her neck and forced her head in, making him kiss all over his left cheek. She smooched loudly on that ass, even as she heard her friends laugh, and waited patiently for the other cheek.

This was a 10 page ($30) commission I recently wrote up. PM me if you would like a commission of your own?
The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to nadiablack For This Useful Post:

Tags
crossdressing, maledom, mixed fighting, smaller