Go Back   Male vs Female | The Mixed Wrestling Forum > Mixed Wrestling & Fighting > Wrestling & Fighting Videos

Check out the latest release by Fight Pulse: Bianca vs Andreas.
Preview photos are available in this topic. Get this video at: Fight Pulse - MX-251.

Old 18-Apr-19, 18:31
Administrator
Points: 864,862, Level: 100 Points: 864,862, Level: 100 Points: 864,862, Level: 100
Activity: 61.9% Activity: 61.9% Activity: 61.9%
Last Achievements
Award-Showcase

Thanked 115,688 Times in 9,926 Posts
Default Re: Interview with Jennifer Thomas

Today, almost 7 years after publication, YouTube deleted this interview stating that they do not allow fetishistic content related to violence or humiliation. Just a heads up that things are changing, since this video had no nudity or explicit images, just a couple of wrestling holds in leggings and a victory pose.

I will upload it to another site and post a link when I find the original video.
[Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register] | [Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register] | [Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register] | [Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register] | [Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register] | [Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register] | [Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register]
The Following User Says Thank You to Naji For This Useful Post:
Old 19-Apr-19, 03:37
Points: 1,146,998, Level: 100 Points: 1,146,998, Level: 100 Points: 1,146,998, Level: 100
Activity: 81.0% Activity: 81.0% Activity: 81.0%
Last Achievements
Award-Showcase

Thanked 153,790 Times in 13,793 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by Zweig [Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register]
Today, almost 7 years after publication, YouTube deleted this interview stating that they do not allow fetishistic content related to violence or humiliation. Just a heads up that things are changing, since this video had no nudity or explicit images, just a couple of wrestling holds in leggings and a victory pose.

I will upload it to another site and post a link when I find the original video.
Youtube sucks. Impossible to understand what they think and why they delete some clips while they let hundreds of thousands of other clips which are far sexier , more violent ,illegal etc stay there.

The problem is that there is no real competion and youtube is by far the biggest file sharing site.It seems to me that some incompetent, idiots are running youtube ,there is no logic in what they do.
The Following User Says Thank You to jovanzi For This Useful Post:
Old 19-Apr-19, 07:44
Producer
Points: 45,935, Level: 94 Points: 45,935, Level: 94 Points: 45,935, Level: 94
Activity: 9.8% Activity: 9.8% Activity: 9.8%
Last Achievements

Thanked 9,385 Times in 1,604 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by Zweig [Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register]

Wow, they were that specific in their response? I've only ever seen a blanket "community violation" message when we get dinged (also non-nude and not even risque).
Old 19-Apr-19, 10:27
Administrator
Points: 864,862, Level: 100 Points: 864,862, Level: 100 Points: 864,862, Level: 100
Activity: 61.9% Activity: 61.9% Activity: 61.9%
Last Achievements
Award-Showcase

Thanked 115,688 Times in 9,926 Posts

Update: I appealed the decision, they reviewed and reactivated the video. All good.
[Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register] | [Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register] | [Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register] | [Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register] | [Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register] | [Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register] | [Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register]
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Naji For This Useful Post:

Tags
interview, jennifer thomas