Go Back   Male vs Female | The Mixed Wrestling Forum > Mixed Wrestling & Fighting > Wrestling & Fighting Stories

Check out the latest release by Fight Pulse: Bianca vs Andreas.
Preview photos are available in this topic. Get this video at: Fight Pulse - MX-251.

Old 21-Jul-12, 10:04
Vixiebjj44

Default Pinned By A Freshman Girl

I found this story on a forum awhile back, I would like to credit the source but the user was anonymous...

Losing To A Girl In Wrestling, My Personal Nightmare

"I read the other accounts and all I can say is once you have lost to a girl in front of all your coaches, team mates, and whoever else shows up to watch that day it never goes away. I was a first year wrestler for my high school team yet I was a junior because my first two years I played basketball. I quit basketball because I hadn't made the varsity that year and I didn't see eye to eye with the jv coach and I decided to join the wrestling team. My only exposure to wrestling up until that point had been in gym class but I was a good athlete and I knew the team was short and had open spots and I was doing well and enjoying myself until a neighboring school visited our gym a few weeks into the season. I had no idea until that day that my opponent was most likely going to be a girl and a pretty rough one at that. Her name was Min Ji. Obviously she was Asian and as a freshman she was also a first year wrestler although I was told she had considerable judo experience and was enjoying some early success at wrestling. My coach asked me if I was all right with wrestling a girl and we spoke about me possibly forfeiting or wrestling up but my team mates kept telling me to teach her a lesson and I foolishly let them talk me into wrestling her. When I got onto the mat I was so pumped up that I decided to try to intimidate her so I told her she was dead meat and she just shrugged and said "whatever". Actually I should have been the one who was intimidated by this short but stocky girl who had very muscular legs. As soon as the match began I knew it was not going to be easy. This girl was strong and very quick but I was ahead on points going into the third round when she stuck me with what I later found out was a popular judo hold where she had my arm twisted and the back of her leg across my neck holding me down. I guess I was so worried that she was going to break my arm that I barely noticed she just about had me pinned until I saw the referee on the ground checking and by then it was too late. I thought she must have been doing something illegal but the bottom line was I got pinned in my home gym by a freshman girl. Luckily there were very few spectators and thank God no photographers on hand but I could see how deflated everybody on our side was afterward. To make matters worse she started running her mouth as we were shaking hands. I'm sure that was in response to my "dead meat" comment but I honestly could'nt even tell you what she said, I was just in total shock. Unlike many other guys I've heard about I luckily did not get teased at school or belittled by my team mates too much although certain people always seemed to want to bring it up in conversation. Maybe the worst part of the whole thing came months later when I was sitting at a food court at a nearby shopping mall having lunch with my girlfriend when I noticed a small group of girls taking a table nearby. Since I was with my girlfriend I did'nt take a good look at them but they apparently had gotten a good look at me because suddenly I heard a voice say "hi, do you remember me?" When I looked up I immedietely recognized this girl as the same one who had caused me so much pain a few months back. She looked much different in jeans and with her hair down but I will never forget her face as long as I live. I said "oh yeah, hi" and I felt unbelievably awkward but before I could explain that she was a wrestler from another school she jumped in and explained it to my girlfriend her way. She said "Hi, I'm Min Ji, I'm the girl who beat him in wrestling. Then as my girlfriend looked at me and said "you're kidding" I looked away and the other girls at her table were laughing and waving. She went on to ask me how it felt losing to her and why I was so sure I was going to beat her. Finally she rubbed it in by telling us how much she enjoyed beating me and about how it was her first pin how she would never forget it. I had heard enough and as we got up to leave she said that running into me had made her day and went on about how much she was looking forward to beating me again the following year but that never happened because I practiced really hard over the summer and my senior year was much better, on the varsity basketball team."
The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to For This Useful Post:
Old 21-Jul-12, 15:47
Banned
Points: 11,882, Level: 47 Points: 11,882, Level: 47 Points: 11,882, Level: 47
Activity: 0% Activity: 0% Activity: 0%
Last Achievements

Default Re: Pinned By A Freshman Girl

Good story.
Guys who've been pinned by girls suffer a lot of pain, but they survive.
The Following User Says Thank You to freestylefan For This Useful Post:
Old 21-Jul-12, 18:23
Points: 8,705, Level: 40 Points: 8,705, Level: 40 Points: 8,705, Level: 40
Last Achievements

Yes, definitely a good story. Sounds genuine too. I guess the 1st sentence sums it up "...it never goes away."
It's a lose-lose situation for guys to wrestle girls. I know of a guy who was beat by Alyssa Lampe from Tomahawk (Wisconsin). She just missed going to the Olympics this year. He was a very good wrestler and competed at national tournaments. Though he's been out of high school for 6 years now and to this day still talks about when he lost to Alyssa Lampe.
The Following User Says Thank You to msmaximes For This Useful Post:
Old 21-Jul-12, 21:41
Vixiebjj44

Quote:
Originally Posted by msmaximes [Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register]
Yes, definitely a good story. Sounds genuine too. I guess the 1st sentence sums it up "...it never goes away."
It's a lose-lose situation for guys to wrestle girls. I know of a guy who was beat by Alyssa Lampe from Tomahawk (Wisconsin). She just missed going to the Olympics this year. He was a very good wrestler and competed at national tournaments. Though he's been out of high school for 6 years now and to this day still talks about when he lost to Alyssa Lampe.
"...It never goes away" is right. Can you recollect any of your friends story? He lost by points or pin?
Old 22-Jul-12, 13:07
Points: 8,705, Level: 40 Points: 8,705, Level: 40 Points: 8,705, Level: 40
Last Achievements

Quote:
Originally Posted by Vixiebjj44 [Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register]
Can you recollect any of your friends story? He lost by points or pin?
He lost by pin in 3rd period. It was a close match though. He had started well by getting a takedown earlier in the match. He kept saying he made a mistake at the end and should’ve controlled her as he had the lead instead of going for another takedown. She eventually readjusted her weight and fell on top and got him in a headlock and it was over. He wasn’t even teased by his teammates as he was one of the better wrestlers, but it actually affected his wrestling as he had a streak of losses after that match. He wouldn’t admit it but his coach said he lost confidence and it took some hard training to get him winning back.
I guess it was tough because the match was crowded, Lampe had a lot of media attention at the time as she was the first girl to advance to a WIAA state wrestling final. Also he keeps blaming his mistakes for losing but never really acknowledged Lampe’s victor's over him which is stupid cuz she’s is a hell of a wrestler and just missed going to the Olympics this year. Yet he still gets teased for losing to her today.

Last edited by msmaximes; 22-Jul-12 at 14:38.
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to msmaximes For This Useful Post:
Old 30-Oct-15, 15:34
Points: 4,549, Level: 28 Points: 4,549, Level: 28 Points: 4,549, Level: 28
Last Achievements

sorry to hear that happened to that guy I remember when I lost to a girl I thought I would never live it down. for that poor guy to be reminded of it in front of his girlfriend. I am sure his girlfriend never looked at him the same way again
Old 30-Oct-15, 16:23
Banned
Points: 11,882, Level: 47 Points: 11,882, Level: 47 Points: 11,882, Level: 47
Last Achievements

No guys have committed suicide yet, that I've heard of, although some have talked about it.
Old 17-Mar-16, 22:33
Points: 39, Level: 1 Points: 39, Level: 1 Points: 39, Level: 1
Activity: 1.6% Activity: 1.6% Activity: 1.6%

Great story! It is actually a lot similar to mine... It was a few years ago in my last year in high school. In Canada, we have a different system and wrestling is not offered everywhere. The high school varsity wrestling team always had trouble recruiting and my gym teacher invited me to come to the tryouts. So there it was, at 16, the start of my wrestling career! I competed for the first time in November of that year and lost my first match to another guy. I thought I did pretty well considering my limited experience, having been pinned only in the second round after losing 8-1. I knew I was scheduled to face against a girl in my next match and was convinced I would get my first win.

Shortly before my second match, this black chick named Trish comes to me and asks me if I'm the one facing her next. I said yes and she started laughing! I asked her what was so funny and she replied that I must be new to the sport because she watched my first match and she wasn't impressed at all. I said it was my first time competing. She then said not to worry to much because it would be over much faster this time around! At this point, I began doubting myself. I obviously saw that she meant business. She was about my height and sexy as hell with her muscular arms and legs compared to my skinny figure. However, I didn't want to show her that I was actually getting scared and I replied that we would see about that soon!

Well the match started and in no time she took me down and put me in a figure 4 I managed to get out of only to be immediately put into a cradle for the pin! In less than 40 seconds, the whole think was over. She got up and stood over me smiling. I took me a while to get up because I was so humiliated that I could feel my face was red and I didn't want people to see me like that right away. I also was anticipating seeing peoples' faces when the ref was going to lift her arm up in triumph. As she had her arm in the air, she laughed loudly and with pride. After, she was doing high fives with her girlfriends, who were looking at me with a grin on their faces. At this point, I didn't understand what had just happened to me but I also never felt so aroused! I had to quickly go put on my track pants to conceal the very obvious bulge that was now showing in my singlet.

I saw her again a few weeks later when I was with my girlfriend and, like for you, she had the good idea to come and introduce herself to her. She said to my girlfriend "hey, I'm Trish! The one who kicked your boyfriend's butt a few weeks ago at wrestling". At this point, I was so mad that I told her to f*** off! Trish then said I should watch my mouth or else I might get humiliated again. When I replied that she was just a b****, she took me down again in front of my girlfriend. As she was holding me to the ground, she said that she also did bjj and proceeded to put me into a submission hold. A few seconds later, I was forced to tap out! Trish let go of her hold, sat on me for a while and told me that she couldn't wait to find me on the mat again. Right there, I got another hard on as she was even sexier in her leather leggings and knee high boots. I know that my girlfriend noticed my bulge because she broke up with me the very next day!

I wrestled Trish a few more times and never managed to pull off a win although I once came close to pin her in a 3-6 loss... I later told her about how I felt, about the humiliation. She winked at me, laughed and said that it was obviously not the only feeling I had!

I still wrestle and I love the sport, but admittedly I'm not that great at it. I win only about 10% of the time and went on to lose a few more matches to girls, the latest one being two weeks ago. But at this point, what keeps me going is the excitation of losing to chicks... And sometimes to cute guys too! I just love the sexual tension that comes with being rendered completely helpless in a pin hold, of having a chick out her entire body weight on me in an attempt to get the pin before the eyes of a mesmerized crowd. And as she's holding me, in those rare instances we make eye contact, her looking at me sort of saying "I own you! You're going nowhere"!
The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to Sunraywrestling For This Useful Post:
Old 02-Jun-16, 02:55
Points: 4,549, Level: 28 Points: 4,549, Level: 28 Points: 4,549, Level: 28
Last Achievements

due to the fact that this is a different world where men and women are competing in wrestling and all sports schools should have therapists sit down with guys and tell ask them how would they feel competing against a girl and how would they feel being beaten by a girl. It could help some of the guys who lose to girls.