Go Back   Male vs Female | The Mixed Wrestling Forum > Mixed Wrestling & Fighting > Wrestling & Fighting Stories

Check out the latest release by Fight Pulse: Bianca vs Andreas.
Preview photos are available in this topic. Get this video at: Fight Pulse - MX-251.

Old 27-Oct-11, 12:50
Points: 6,604, Level: 34 Points: 6,604, Level: 34 Points: 6,604, Level: 34
Activity: 0% Activity: 0% Activity: 0%
Last Achievements

Default true story

I don't know how much you will like a true story with an SGP ending. At age 12, I had my most embarrassing moment when one afternoon, acting too big for my britches, I dissed the wrong gal from school, and learned me a lesson. First of all, I was a cityboy recently moved to a rural suburb, and she was a countrygirl. Well, acting like doofus in front of friends, I dissed her and she surprised me with her reaction, she challenged me to a fight (at 3 Corner's, a place in the woods). Of course I was reluctant, but how could I back out without looking like a wuss. So I went. I was lucky in one respect, only her, me and two other girls we knew as official witnesses. And this is probably the only age (age 12) where this was possible, when a girl is same size as boys. Of course, you can guess...
In very short order, I'm losing the fight! She's fast and getting faster, while I got slower. Not good. After some lefts and rights - I stumbled and fell. She was all over me and I end up on the ground, she's on top wailing away. Eventually, she uses her leverage to remove my one blocking arm. Once I'm pinned, she punches me a couple of times for good measure... (had to expect that), and then offers me a chance to "give". I did of course, I was dazed and worn out.
I was lucky that she wasn't a braggart and a tease, cause that limited things, but still, I was very, very embarrassed. As my older sis said a bit later, yes, shrug it off, but first be embarrassed... that's part of the event.
The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to malekjor2004 For This Useful Post:
Old 28-Oct-11, 14:32
Points: 24,867, Level: 68 Points: 24,867, Level: 68 Points: 24,867, Level: 68
Activity: 4.8% Activity: 4.8% Activity: 4.8%
Last Achievements

Thanked 2,667 Times in 868 Posts
Default Re: true story

Nice slice of life. Did you have any rematches or further encounters with that girl?

I think that up to age 12-13 its not that unusual for the top girls to be stronger & tougher than just about any boy. My neighbor girl was beating boys at wrestling, fighting and tests of strength all through elementary school. She loved rough play and quite a few boys found themselves regularly slammed down in armwrestling or in her schoolgirl pin during the summers. She was deadly at tackle football as well. She was so strong & tough that it was exciting to see it when boys started catching up and surpassing her around age 14.
Old 11-Oct-21, 13:26
Points: 3,402, Level: 24 Points: 3,402, Level: 24 Points: 3,402, Level: 24
Activity: 0% Activity: 0% Activity: 0%
Last Achievements

Default Re: true story

People seem to believe that a young girl is to week to do much. Even at the age of 10 years old a girl can put a sleeper hold on you and knock you out. I've had it happen when this girl jumped on my back, locked her legs around my waste, then put a sleeper hold on me saying, "I'm the sleeper queen!" Embarising but the little girl knocked me out and then would not let go. She let loose enough for me to barely wake up and knock me out again. So yea, a little girl can make you realize what can happen.