Go Back   Male vs Female | The Mixed Wrestling Forum > Mixed Wrestling & Fighting > Wrestling & Fighting Discussion

Check out the latest release by Fight Pulse: Bianca vs Andreas.
Preview photos are available in this topic. Get this video at: Fight Pulse - MX-251.

Old 08-Jan-17, 19:39
Points: 6,346, Level: 33 Points: 6,346, Level: 33 Points: 6,346, Level: 33
Activity: 38.1% Activity: 38.1% Activity: 38.1%
Last Achievements

Default Re: Extreme Bodyscissor

Bruises aren't fun. If you say that, you haven't actually experienced really bruised ribs. Bruised ribs are actually more painful than broken ribs. If your ribs are bruised you can't breath, laugh, shit, sit, cough, move, lie down, sneeze and so on...
Old 09-Jan-17, 00:31
Points: 26,283, Level: 70 Points: 26,283, Level: 70 Points: 26,283, Level: 70
Activity: 99.3% Activity: 99.3% Activity: 99.3%
Last Achievements

Thanked 3,334 Times in 1,828 Posts

I had many rib injuries from playing sports before I started sessions, so nothing that's happened to me since has seemed especially noteworthy. It's very unlikely a session lady will cause enough damage that immediately going for medical help would be recommended. You would specifically need to tell her that you wanted her to keep flexing after she felt one of your ribs crack and then the ones who would even consider doing so probably would ask you to sign a note for them.
I've been put in the hold by everyone from slim dancer types to triathletes to massively built powerlifters and you never know who will have a knack for doing it the 'right' way. It's also something that probably won't surprise you once it happens, usually within 2 or 3 seconds of her starting I know whether she has the potential to do real damage. That's all part of the fun.
Old 09-Jan-17, 13:09
Points: 12,856, Level: 49 Points: 12,856, Level: 49 Points: 12,856, Level: 49
Activity: 6.0% Activity: 6.0% Activity: 6.0%
Last Achievements

Thanked 2,425 Times in 1,106 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mixer [Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register]
Bruises aren't fun. If you say that, you haven't actually experienced really bruised ribs. Bruised ribs are actually more painful than broken ribs. If your ribs are bruised you can't breath, laugh, shit, sit, cough, move, lie down, sneeze and so on...
I'll have to take your word for that. All I can tell you is I've taken a handful of playfull beatings and when my ribs were sore the next day (the session with Julie comes to mind) - I enjoyed that.

When my throat was sore from too much pressure in a throat scissor - I didn't like that. Every breath hurt. Not a lot, but enough to be annoying.

One time, after a painful breakup I saw two Doms and I asked them to just whale on me, leg drops, tramples and jumps, kicks, the works, but I loved it. My entire body was sore, like I'd lifted too much weight for like 2 days, but I loved that.

When I had the tweek in my ribs, either a hairline fracture or a popped cartilage or something that lasted for a couple weeks, I didn't like that. Now, I had none of those injuries diagnosed, so I don't really know what any of them were - medically speaking.

I also don't like it when I have neck pain the next day or the one time when I was in a face sit/legs held over my head, I loved the hold, but I couldn't turn my neck the next day - that one I didn't enjoy. I don't like losing range or motion or sharp pain, but I do enjoy some soreness the next day or two.

Maybe what I had wasn't bruised ribs in the medical sense, just sore ribs, but what I can tell you is that it was a nice fun reminder of the session. It made me want to send Julie squeeze a thank you note for the fun beating and soreness the next day.

Last edited by LicensetoKill; 09-Jan-17 at 19:55.
The Following User Says Thank You to LicensetoKill For This Useful Post:
Old 09-Jan-17, 13:28
Points: 6,346, Level: 33 Points: 6,346, Level: 33 Points: 6,346, Level: 33
Activity: 38.1% Activity: 38.1% Activity: 38.1%
Last Achievements

No worries.... it's not about who has the longest ;-)
Old 10-Jan-17, 20:20
Last Achievements

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mixer [Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register]
No worries.... it's not about who has the longest ;-)
Well, I hope I didn't sound like I was bragging. There's guys here much more hard-core than me. The story about the stripper who got a guy in a boston crab and didn't let go and he had trouble walking after that and needed a few weeks/months of physical therarpy. Now that was a hard-core story. I enjoyed reading that but I wouldn't want to experience it.

I find kinks in my neck can happen fairly easily in sessions and I hate that when it happens the next day,and I can't turn my head, so I always ask the ladies not to go over 50% with head-scissors. 50% is still plenty to get me to tap. If I'm going to take any real pummeling, bending or squeezing, I'd rather it be on my ribs or torso than anywhere else cause my ribs are pretty resilient.
The Following User Says Thank You to LicensetoKill For This Useful Post:
Old 12-Apr-17, 19:47
Points: 10,096, Level: 43 Points: 10,096, Level: 43 Points: 10,096, Level: 43
Activity: 0% Activity: 0% Activity: 0%
Last Achievements

Quote:
Originally Posted by Braddogg4345 [Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register]
I have often told myself that i would like to have ribs broken in a body scissor, but i have never experienced having broken ribs before. How painful is it? Do you have to go to the hospital or a doctor because of it? Or is it just something you ride out?
I can't say how painful it is. But I went to the hospital just to have an x-ray taken. There's no medication for broken ribs, except maybe painkillers. I rode it out. It's been 20 weeks since I had the session. I can say I'm normal now.

But let me tell you the difficulties I faced. I couldn't take deep breaths, couldn't sneeze or cough, couldn't turn my body left or right. I couldn't do any of these without sharp stabbing pain in my torso.
The Following User Says Thank You to dhilsiva For This Useful Post:
Old 13-Apr-17, 00:51
Banned
Points: 1,479, Level: 15 Points: 1,479, Level: 15 Points: 1,479, Level: 15

To me, making love to a woman whom I know can easily annihilate me with her beautiful body (and crush me flatter than a piece of paper with her powerfully muscular, breath-taking legs) is reward enough. I don't need the busted ribs to drive the point home. I can see the fantasy of it being extremely erotic but I've spoken to people who've had busted ribs. As fun as the fantasy of having your ribs broken by a sexy, beautiful strong woman may be, there is absolutely nothing fun about the reality of dealing with broken ribs, no matter how sexy the cause of your agonies. No thank yooooouuu.
Old 13-Apr-17, 01:14
Last Achievements

Quote:
Originally Posted by dhilsiva [Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register]
I agree with the views here. While I have had only one session, I am (un)lucky enough to have had cracked and broken ribs. It's been 45 days since the session and I still suffer from the after effects. I think it may take me a couple more weeks to be completely healed.
Lady Milady was really rough on you wasn't she?

Added after 7 minutes:

Quote:
Originally Posted by billyLee [Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register]
To me, making love to a woman whom I know can easily annihilate me with her beautiful body (and crush me flatter than a piece of paper with her powerfully muscular, breath-taking legs) is reward enough. I don't need the busted ribs to drive the point home. I can see the fantasy of it being extremely erotic but I've spoken to people who've had busted ribs. As fun as the fantasy of having your ribs broken by a sexy, beautiful strong woman may be, there is absolutely nothing fun about the reality of dealing with broken ribs, no matter how sexy the cause of your agonies. No thank yooooouuu.
I agree.

It's a fantasy for sure. I've heard session ladies talk about guys who asked to have their ribs broken. (as pointed out by several people - real broken ribs are probably not fun to most of us), too much long term discomfort to be enjoyed. But the request still gets made.

It's often hard to break a guys ribs, but there are a variety of factors, angles and twists that can be applied I suppose, but it's often very hard, but not impossible - depending on the guy. Every story I've ever heard about a guy asking a session girl to break his ribs, the session girl couldn't.

But many guys have the broken ribs fantasy. I'd love to be scissored by supergirl, where she breaks a rib, giggles, says "I don't know my own strength, sorry" That's ofcourse pure fantasy. In reality, I'd probably not find such a scenario fun at all.

Last edited by LicensetoKill; 13-Apr-17 at 16:02.
Old 13-Apr-17, 06:14
Points: 3,925, Level: 26 Points: 3,925, Level: 26 Points: 3,925, Level: 26
Last Achievements

Lady Milady really puts killer bodyscissor. She is very careful though, but if she goes to full power ... wow.. aa already told in another topic Alina Popa was awesome at playing rough here. Pressure waa super crazy and ahe didn't break a sweat ... I think that actually quite a lot of girls like to have men in this position. Once i was with a girl and playingly said wow I have to be careful with your legs. She wrapped them around me and just laughed and said "No chance!" when I tried to move them. Was almost.better than the sex later ...;-)
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Hitmaniac For This Useful Post:
Old 18-Apr-17, 01:23
Points: 6,936, Level: 35 Points: 6,936, Level: 35 Points: 6,936, Level: 35
Activity: 7.1% Activity: 7.1% Activity: 7.1%
Last Achievements

how possible is to come death from bodyscissor know anyone?
The Following User Says Thank You to sakisa For This Useful Post: