Go Back   Male vs Female | The Mixed Wrestling Forum > Female Domination > Female Domination Stories

Check out the latest release by Fight Pulse: Bianca vs Andreas.
Preview photos are available in this topic. Get this video at: Fight Pulse - MX-251.

Old 03-Dec-13, 20:44
rl150001

Default Abused by my sister

Abused by my sister – chapter 1
By RL [Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register]
I have my first encounter with my younger step sister

I was 14 years old when I started living with my new family. I have very few memories of my mom. She left dad and me early on to pursue a life of drugs and who knows what else.

My dad is a doctor and was always more concerned about his patients than he ever was with her or me. So I was naturally surprised when he started dating a beautiful woman nearly half his age. I was shocked when they announced they were getting married.

After the wedding, she moved into our home along with her 12 year old daughter Lisa. I had been an only child so having someone close to my age living with us was a new experience. And needless to say, I had not been around any girls so that made things even stranger. She would have her personal items in the bathroom, take endless showers, and have more clothes than I could ever imagine wearing.

It was not unusual even at the beginning for Lisa to parade around the house wearing skimpy shorts or just a towel while her hair dried. I know we were all family, but I couldn’t help but feel awkward when she did these things. She was very outgoing and confident which only added to my unease as I was and still am rather shy. I admired her confidence but mostly, I admired her body. Even at 12, she looked amazing. She was very athletic with firm toned legs, a flat stomach and strong arms and shoulders. She did extensive workouts daily. Sit-ups, pushups, running and other calisthenics. She wasn’t living with us a month when her mom set up a gym in the basement complete with exercise machines, free weights and mats.

Every day after school, she would go down there and workout for 90 minutes, doing crunches 100 at a time, then lifting on the bench press, then jumping rope. It was kind of intimidating because she would come upstairs and her body would be totally pumped and covered in a sheen of sweat that gave off a strong distinctive scent. She would lay on the floor and cool off and I would be totally transfixed by her that I often forgot she was really still a girl, 2 years younger than me.

She seemed to enjoy the attention and would often ask me to join her in her workouts. As much as I wanted to, I was afraid that I’d be exposed as a wimp. I did some sports at school, and was going to try out for the tennis team but I had little doubt that she was in far better shape than I was.

Still, I have to be honest, I would stay up nights imagining her body going through the workouts, watching her tight muscles flex and the sweat drip off her forehead. I was almost enough to give me the courage to join her. Almost.

It was at this time that she began taking jujitsu classes at a local gym. I thought it was odd that my younger step sister seemed to enjoy fighting against the other girls in her class. Based on what I heard, she seemed to be excelling with tales of match conquests almost every week at our dinner table. Her mom would encourage her always while my dad was as distant as he always was. Even having two beautiful females in the house full time could not distract him from his medical missions.

One day, I did find the nerve to venture down stairs. She was on the mat, doing what looked like dance moves or something. Well, not so much dancing but some kind of strange posing. She caught me staring at her and asked if I’d like to help her learn new moves. I wasn’t sure what she meant but she guided me to the mat. We were both in loose shorts and t-shirts and in our bare feet. I felt awkward standing so close to her as she took me by the wrist.

“I just want to work on my takedowns. Try not to resist cause I don’t want to hurt you.” With that, she pulled my wrist across her body as she hooked my leg with her leg and I went down face first. I immediately felt her knee in my back as she twisted my arm behind me.

It hurt!

“Holy shit that worked really well!!” she said as she twisted my arm further. “See if you can escape.”

She was not that big but I felt the strength in her leg as she pressed her knee further into my spine and she had a vice like grip on my hand. “I can’t!!” I pleaded.

“You have to say ‘I give’.”

“I give I give!!” She held me a moment longer and then released my arm.

“that really hurt.”

“It’s supposed to hurt silly.”

She jumped up and helped me to my feet which really felt odd as I was at least 6 inches taller than her.

“Now I want you to try and stop me, ok?”

“I’m not really sure I want to….”.

“Don’t be a wuss… try and stop me.”

She grabbed my wrist again and this time I moved my weight against her. She was small, but she sure felt strong. I was pulling back on my arm when she changed directions and hooked me with her other leg. I fell on my back and she was on top of me. I tried moving my legs to kick her off and she got her arm under my knee and pulled it up to my chin. She snaked her other arm around my neck and got me in a cradle as she clasped her fingers together.

I rocked back but she held tight and pushed my leg up higher. “Oh my God this is so much fun. Are you even trying?”

I did not want to admit it but I was trying as hard as I could to escape but I couldn’t. She pressed the hold further. “I give!!”

“<Giggles>. You give so easy! I have to hold a girl in my class like that for 5 minutes before she gives.”

We both stood up again and I tried walking away. I did not want to be any further humiliated by my sister.

“Not so fast big brother!! I am having way too much fun. Let’s try again but this time you have to really fight back ok??”

I didn’t know how to tell her I WAS really trying. How could this beautiful slim girl beat me so easily??

“What you want to do is try to keep your balance ok? And you don’t want to get in my guard. That is when I can get my arms and legs wrapped around you.” This was beyond humiliating. I was getting fighting tips from my sister.

We squared off again and this time, I was very cautious. She would fake like she was going to grab me and I’d back away. Anyone watching would think this was laughable that I would back away from my little sister but she clearly knew how to fight. Those two holds hurt!

She faked one more time and then moved in, grabbing my leg at the thigh and lifting it up. I lost balance and fell backward with her on top of me. Again, I felt the lightness of her weight but her arms and hands were so strong and fast as she tried to grab my wrists.

I kept moving as she straddled me and I realized I was not going to best her in a battle of skill. My only chance was to use my size and weight advantage. I lifted up and tried to through her off. She clamped her legs around me but lost balance just enough to tip sideways. I leaned to the side and she fell off and I immediately jumped on her, letting my full weight pin her to the ground. I grabbed her slim wrists and held her down. She was trying to pull away but I gripped her as tight as I could. I felt for the first time that I finally had her. She twisted and pulled at my left arm, trying to get her head in between my grip but I kept pulling her arm further away. This was causing us to spin somewhat. She tried again and I pulled her arm further above her head. I couldn’t believe it wasn’t hurting her more but if it was, she did not let on. She was just moving down further so her head was almost between my legs. I was stretching her harder now and could not imagine what she was doing. She was moving herself but was in no position to throw me off.

What I didn’t realize was she was freeing her legs. In the next moment, she curled up and lifted her legs and grabbed me by the neck. She pulled me to her side easily. As I fell, I lost the grip on her right arm and she quickly grabbed my left wrist. She used her legs to pull me to my back and pulled my arm between them. I was trapped with one leg across my chest and the other at my throat with my arm tightly pulled between them. I tried to pull free but she held me easily and even twisted it back over her thigh.

“Are you ready to give up big brother?” I was embarrassed that she beat me again even when I was on top of her. I didn’t want to admit that I couldn’t escape. “I know this hurts, please don’t make me do it more.”

“OK. I give up!”

“Good boy.” She eased the hold but did not let go. She just laid there catching her breath.

I twisted and squirmed but it was no use. “Come on Lisa. This hurts.”

“Ha ha, I told you that you should workout with me. I think I’ll hold you a while longer to make sure you learn a lesson.”

I tossed my head around but her thigh was against my face practically. She was sweaty, no doubt from her workout but also from whipping the floor with me. I was breathing heavily and had no choice but to inhale her scent. This was having a very strange effect on me. I was humiliated for sure and didn’t know how I’d be able to face her when this was all over. But a part of me was amazed that she was so skilled and having her firm thigh up against me like this was getting me excited in ways I really didn’t want. I leaned my head toward her and things only got worse. I was assaulted by the odor coming from her more private areas and was able to notice that under her loose fitting shorts she was not wearing any underwear.

My head started to spin. As I said, I recognized how pretty Lisa was from the time she moved in and yes, I did think sexual thoughts about her. But seeing her like this was something I was not prepared for. I gulped another breath of her odor and coughed. I quickly turned my head away from her.

“What’s the matter brother? Don’t enjoy my sweaty smell??”

“Lisa please let me go?”

“Sorry. I got a better idea.” She lifted her foot and started rubbing it in my face. “How does that smell??” She was rubbing it back and forth, moving my head, rubbing her sole and then her toes on my mouth and nose. She held my arm tightly while she did this leaving me not choice but to endure.

“That’s right big brother, sniff it all in. That’s a good boy.”

“Stop stop!”

“Aww.. don’t cry. You know you love it!” How did she know???

She put her thigh back across my neck and with her other foot, started poking me in the ribs and my side. She wasn’t doing it to hurt me. Much worse actucally. She was doing it to tickle me. I have always been so sensitive near my hips and side and her poking me with her toes was actually making me laugh.

“Ha ha.. see.. I knew you liked it.”

She put her leg back across my chest and pulled me tighter so her butt was against the side of my head. It was getting harder to breath.

She held me like this for several minutes when her phone started to ring. I hoped that mean she would release me but she was able to hold my arm with one hand while she reached for and answered her phone.

“Hey Kels…. Oh not much.. just wrestling my bro… yep… kicking his ass that’s how…. Yea. I got him in a really good arm bar…. he’s totally helpless now…. I’ve been teasing him it’s so fun…. No, I’m actually holding him now as I talk… I know right!! .. he can’t do anything… just like in class yep… you want I should do anything?? … well.. he’s having trouble breathing which is fun right? …. He seems to be like choking… probably cause I smell like butt!! <laughing>… you think so… Kelsey says I should let you go…. Hear, you want to talk to her.”

She moved the phone near my face. I heard Kelsey say hi. I started to respond and she moved her thigh over my mouth “hmmmpph hmmmmpppppphhhhhh.”

“What’s that you say?.... sorry Kels,… he can’t talk right now <laughs>… yea.. good idea!! ok… I’ll tell him…. Kelsey says you are really cute but that its lame you can’t get away so she says I shouldn’t let you go until you kiss my feet!!”

She moved her foot over my face again. “Go ahead… kiss it please…. “ She twisted my wrist more. I started kissing her sole. It was so smelly I nearly gagged. “I know I know… he’s doing it kels!!!! I know!! I actually think its hot… is that bad?.... yea… ok… omg that would be crazy!!... ok… oh ok.. i’ll see you there…”

She moved her foot and just held me again. “Your lucky big bro that I have cheer or I’d keep you like this all night. This was too much fun!! But I’m late and I have to fly but you have to promise you’ll clean the basement and I’ll let you up. OK? Whip the mats and the bench down and wash all the dirty clothes.”

“Lisa please.”

“I SAID OK?””” She rubbed my face with her foot again and twisted my wrist.

“OK OK, I’ll do it.”

“What a good boy.” With that she let go and jumped up. I pulled my aching arm and held it as I sat up. I was light headed as I sucked in air. She whipped her face with a towel and threw it at me as she ran up the stairs. I reluctantly started picking up her dirty clothes and sweaty towels that were scatted about.

To be continued….

Please send all comments to [Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register]
Old 04-Dec-13, 07:18
Points: 5,080, Level: 30 Points: 5,080, Level: 30 Points: 5,080, Level: 30
Activity: 0% Activity: 0% Activity: 0%
Last Achievements

Default Re: Abused by my sister

Keep going, I liking how this is going...
Old 04-Dec-13, 09:30
Points: 14,592, Level: 52 Points: 14,592, Level: 52 Points: 14,592, Level: 52
Activity: 42.9% Activity: 42.9% Activity: 42.9%
Last Achievements

Thanked 1,274 Times in 315 Posts

It's great, continue please!
Old 04-Dec-13, 20:46
Points: 2,534, Level: 20 Points: 2,534, Level: 20 Points: 2,534, Level: 20
Last Achievements

Abused by my sister – chapter 2
I start to learn the true impact of losing to a girl

I was never so confused in all my life. I had promised my sister I would clean up the basement for her. I only did this because she had beaten me at wrestling and basically forced me to agree. She works out every day so there were many dirty towels and several sweaty pieces of her clothing thrown about. I gathered them all and brought them to the washing machine. The combined smell of all the items was nearly overwhelming.

As I did this, I couldn’t help but wonder what she must think of me. I had to admit, getting bested by my younger step sis was very humiliating. At the same time, I could not stop thinking about how beautiful her young tight body was. And that was what I found so confusing. How could I admire someone who basically just tortured me and was now making me do her chores?

I avoided her the rest of the night. The next day, when I came home, she was in the kitchen getting a drink. She had on her spandex shorts and a sports bra and was getting ready to go downstairs to do her exercises. I may have been imagining things but I felt like she didn’t even notice me. She walked right by me and didn’t even acknowledge I was there.

For reasons I did not understand, this bothered me a great deal. Was I now beneath her because she beat me at wrestling? She was 2 years younger, not even done with 7th grade yet.

I sat watching TV but all I could think about was her down stairs doing her crunches and thinking that I’m the biggest loser she ever met. Maybe I was reading too much into it but at the time, it was more than my fragile teen ego could withstand.

After a half hour of sulking, I decided that I would face this problem head on and I proceed to go downstairs.

When I got there, she was laying on a bench doing sit-ups. It was inclined which seemed to make them harder. She was holding a ball and lifting it every time she sat up. Then she would twist from side to side. She was really into it!

“Lis, I want to talk about yesterday.”

Breathing hard “not now.” More crunches!

“Lisa it’s important!”

“David, wait until I’m finished!”

She continued doing her crunches and I was made to wait. I sat on the sofa and watched her continue. After yesterday, I was looking at her differently. I mean, I always knew she was fit, but had no idea how strong she was. Seeing her now in her skimpy spandex and remembering how easily she held me down yesterday, I think I understood better.

She was still much smaller than I was, and weighed maybe 100 pounds. But it was all firm. Her legs had a toned firm look to them. And her arms! They were muscled and firm as well with swelling biceps and rounded shoulders. Her stomach was flat and easily handling the sit-ups she was doing. I lost count but I think she stopped at 100. She dropped the ball and sat up resting her head in her hands and breathing hard.

“Can we talk now?”

“David, what’s your problem? Can’t you see that I’m working out?”

“It will only take a minute.”

“Well I have to do another upper body drill and then I have to rest a few before my run.” She went over to the chin up bar her mom had installed and proceeded to do ten chin-ups. I think maybe I can do 3.

She sat back down on the weight bench. Her body and muscles looked pumped and was covered in a sheen of perspiration.

“What do you want to talk about?”

“I just wanted to let you know that yesterday was just like, for fun. I mean, you’re not really stronger than me. I could have gotten away if I really wanted to.”

“You’re kidding right? I beat you easily.”

“I wasn’t trying that hard.”

“You were practically crying!! Those holds hurt you bad and I really don’t think you would have escaped. If you fought harder, it only would have hurt you more.”

“No way!”

“Look David, it’s not that big a deal. So what if I beat you. I work out a lot and I have taken classes. I’m sure if you did the same, you’d be just as strong.” She put her hand to my shoulder in a comforting way.

I knocked her arm away. “Hey, I was just trying to be nice.”

“We’ll don’t be. I want to wrestle again. This time, like a real match were we both are ready.”

“David, trust me, you don’t want to do this.”

“Yes I do. Let’s go right now.” I walked over to the mat we fought on yesterday.

She put her hands on her hips and just sort of sighed, then reluctantly joined me on the mat.

“You can’t wrestle like that.” She pointed at my jeans.

“Fine”. I removed my short and took off my jeans and socks, standing there in my boxer shorts.

I felt awkward standing in front of her this way but her outfit was basically underwear too so what difference.

“David, I want you to promise me you’ll tap out as soon as you have to. Don’t try to hold out.”

I couldn’t believe how cocky she was being. “I won’t be the one holding out!”

We faced each other and both moved in. I immediately grabbed her, trying to get her in a choke. She turned around and I got her from behind and lifted her up with my hands around her tummy. She was so hard, but I was able to lift her easily. I turned and slammed her down on the mat and pounced on top of her. Unfortunately, she was able to get her legs free and had them wrapped around me in seconds. I saw her thighs bulge as she squeezed me tight. She grabbed my head and pulled it into a reverse headlock. I was struggling badly when she squeezed and choked me even more. She rolled me to my side and got her legs around my neck. I tried pushing her away but this only managed to get my arm stuck in between her legs as she choked me hard.

She laid on her back and was positively bored by the whole thing. “Just tap out Dave. You can’t get out of this.”

She squeezed harder and of course she was right. I feebly tapped her muscled thigh and she released me. I fell face first onto the mat barely able to catch my breath. She was sitting next to me, arms around her knees.

“Have you had enough?”

“No. I can’t believe that you are beating me this easily. Let’s go again?”

“David, I really want to do my cool down.”

I shove her. “You just got lucky.”

“You know what big brother. I will fight again. But you have to learn a lesson. If I wrestle you and I win, you have to rub my feet during me cool down.”

“I don’t want to rub your feet.”

“That’s the rule. If I beat you, you rub my feet for 20 minutes. Otherwise we are done and you can leave now.”

I really didn’t want to rub her feet but I didn’t want her knowing I couldn’t beat her so I had to accept this bet.

We squared off again and this time I did not attack her.

“What’s wrong. You afraid?”

“Just don’t want to fall for your tricks.”

She faked and I nearly jumped off the mat which made her giggle.

“I really have to finish this workout. If you’re going to run away from me, you might as well give up now.”

With that, she lunged at my legs, grabbing them both in a second and toppling me over. I scampered away to the far side of the mat. “sure your not.”

We both got up and I just lost it. I charged her and grabbed her around her neck in sort of a reverse head lock. She grabbed my leg though and lifted and pulled me down but I kept the headlock. I was squeezing as hard as I could, leaning back on her, but I couldn’t get great leverage. She kept squirming and she got her arm inside my choke and was pushing out. I had my hands clasped but it was no use as she broke free.

She got behind me and quickly got her hand around my neck in a choke hold. She clasped it in a way with her other arm and I was trapped.
“Tap out big brother.”

“I won’t” But I was struggling to breath.

She tightened the hold even further. “This will only get harder.”

I started to pass out and tapped out just in time. She loosened the hold but did not release me. I just laid back against her and tried to breath.

“David, I hope you understand that I’m a much stronger fighter.”

“I do.”

“Good.” She released me completely and walked to the sofa. She spent a few minutes stretching then sat and put her feet up on the ottoman. “Time to pay up big brother!”

I walked over to her. “Kneel please!”

I knelt and she wiggled her toes. “Start on the heels and work your way to the toes.”

I began rubbing her heels and souls as she grabbed her phone and started texting. Her feet were so sweaty and smelly. But I had to continue for twenty minutes. Rubbing the soles, the toes, all over. She would direct me at times but basically I must have been doing ok because she had a smile on the entire time. I have never been so humiliated!

To be continued….

Please send all comments to [Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register]
The Following 19 Users Say Thank You to kellywrkoutgirl For This Useful Post:
Old 05-Dec-13, 06:52
Last Achievements

Great work, please keep on posing what happens next!
Old 05-Dec-13, 22:49
Banned
Points: 3,088, Level: 23 Points: 3,088, Level: 23 Points: 3,088, Level: 23
Last Achievements

I'd love to see some facesitting as well! Maybe her friend should call her again and this time tell her to sit on his face great story!
The Following User Says Thank You to matheny34 For This Useful Post:
Old 07-Dec-13, 18:09
Points: 4,044, Level: 26 Points: 4,044, Level: 26 Points: 4,044, Level: 26
Last Achievements

I love this so far. There aren't enough mixed fighting stories out there with forced foot smelling involved. Can't wait for more.
Old 09-Dec-13, 22:35
Points: 2,534, Level: 20 Points: 2,534, Level: 20 Points: 2,534, Level: 20
Last Achievements

Abused by my sister – chapter 3
The essay.

After I finished rubbing my sister’s feet, she told me to clean the basement again. Even though that was not part of my bet, just the way she said it, hands on her hips, muscles showing; well, I was definitely intimidated. My body was hurting from the beating I’d just received. And even after she bounded upstairs, I had the odor of her feet on my hands. Every time I bent down to pick something up, I was reminded of my humiliation.

I tried to avoid her the rest of the week. I was afraid that she would somehow confront me and I’d have to fight her again. Despite my wanting to prove myself, I now realized that it would only lead to further humiliation. She beat me easily. It was possible I was overall stronger than her only because I was much bigger, but she was very skilled and very strong and both of our matches were so one sided I had no choice but to admit that my younger step sister was superior to me physically.

Unfortunately, my worries were misplaced. Lisa had no interest in confronting me physically. What she did however was dominate me mentally. It was very subtle, but very effective. After dinner, she would ask me to clear the table and load the dish washer even though it was her turn. Or she’d drop a napkin on the floor expecting and knowing I’d pick it up. She would take the TV remote even if I were watching something. What bothered me the most about these things was that I didn’t protest. I simply did as she asked hoping she would not find cause to mention our wrestling or worse, want to do it again.

It was about a week after our last confrontation when I came home from school. I sat at the kitchen table to start my homework and I found a note from Lisa. “Dear brother, I need you to write my history essay. It’s supposed to be 1,000 words about the industrial revolution and how it changed our society. You have to give examples and references. I need it by Friday. Thanks!! Love Sis. PS better have it by Thursday so I can read it first to make sure its good.”

I wasn’t sure what to do next. I mean, I didn’t want to wrestle her again, but I didn’t want to become her slave either which was where this was headed. This was a big assignment and was going to take a long time to finish. It’s one thing emptying the dish washer, this was something else entirely.

I reluctantly went downstairs where she was doing her workout.

“Hey, I’m glad you are here. Come and hold my shoulders.” I wasn’t sure what she meant but she was sitting down on a stool facing the weight machine. She was wearing loose shorts and a cropped tank that barely covered her sports bra. She raised her arms to a bar above her. I saw her clearly defined muscles and firm shoulders. “I need you to hold me down. I’m working with heavier weight today.”

I walked over and stood behind her. “Just hold steady while I do this.” As I put my hands on her shoulders, I noticed the machine was set on 120 pounds. This was likely more than she weighed. She grabbed the bar firmly and began pulling down.

I felt the muscles in her shoulders tighten with each pull. She was sweating but breathing evenly, inhaling and exhaling fully with each pull. I felt the heat off her body. She did 5 pulls before letting the bar rest. “OK”. She got up and went over to the mat where we wrestled and did 25 jumping jacks, moving very quickly. Then back to the bench. “Hold me again.” She did 5 more pulls. Then back to the mat for 25 squat thrusts, then back for 5 more pulls.

After another 25 jumping jacks, she sat down on the bench that was facing the mirror. She started stretching and flexing her upper body as she sat. I found myself transfixed by her beauty. How can I continue to admire this young beauty who tormented me so.

“I wanted to talk to you about the essay.” She continued streatching.

“Oh great! Did you start it yet?”

“No I didn’t start it yet. I want to talk to you about it. I don’t think I should do it.”

“What do you mean? Of course you should do it. I don’t have time.”

“I don’t have time either.”

She stood up and started stretching her legs, placing one foot on the bench and leaning forward and back. I caught a strong whiff of her odor. “Of course you do silly. You can write it while I am working out. Think of it as sort of your own workout except instead of exercising, you are helping me.” She smiled.

“Lisa, why should I help you do your history homework?”

“Because you are not smart enough to do my math homework.” She giggled. “I figure you can’t mess this up to badly.”

“Lisa, this is wrong.”

She finished stretching and stood before me, hands on hips. “David, we both know I can make you do this if I have to.”

“You can’t force me.” I took a step back which just showed how much our roles have changed over the past 2 weeks.

“I won’t have to force you. I just have to make you understand it’s in both our best interests.” She stepped forward.

“How are you doing that?”

“It’s easy. I just have to get you to believe it. And the easiest way to do that is to get you to say ‘Lisa, I will write a great paper for you.’ Once you say it you will believe it.”

I stepped back further. “No way.”

She advanced. “Come on.” She poked me in the chest playfully. “Just say it, it’s easy. ‘Lisa, I will write a great paper for you.’”

“I’m not going to say that.”

“Say it.” She poked me a little harder as I backed into the wall. I could not retreat and she stood very close, her body covered in perspiration.

“Lisa.”

“Say it or I’ll make you say it.”

“I won’t.”

“Say” poke “it” poke.

I shoved her back.

“You asked for it.” She jumped me, gripping me with her legs and grabbing me around her neck bringing my face into her chest. Under normal conditions, it would not be that hard to hold her like this. But with her legs squeezing my waist and her arms choking me, I could barely breathe.

I stood a few moments before I fell to my knees. She leaned back and got her legs around my neck. She clasped her one ankle behind her other knee and had me locked in. I had one arm stock inside the hold and if it weren’t for that, she would probably have snapped my head clean off.

“I just learned this move. It’s called a figure four. Get it? Cause my legs are like a four. You can’t escape.” She pulled on her ankle and I moaned in agony, unable to even speak.

“Are you going to say it?” She squeezed again. “I’m sorry, I couldn’t hear you. Can you speak up please?”

“mmmmhhhhhhmmmmmhhhh.”

“This won’t do.”

She rolled to her side, taking me with her and put me on my back. She opened the hold, but grabbed my wrist and kept my arm and pulled it under her knee. She was now sitting on my chest and used both of her hands on my other wrist and brought my arm across my throat, basically choking me with my own arm. Holding it firmly with one hand she put her other hand near my face and leaned down.

“Are you going to say it big brother?”

I wanted to cry. She was hurting me and I was struggling like a small child even though she was much smaller than me. “Say it or I’ll hurt you more.” She started to slap me in the face. Not hard but enough to sting and I had no way of blocking or stopping her.

“David, don’t be so stubborn. I don’t want to hurt you.” She was slapping me more back and forth. “Just say it!”

After several slaps, she put her hand on her hip. My face was red and puffy and my eyes filled with tears. My little step sister was beating me like a school yard bully and there was nothing I could do. “Just say it and I’ll stop.”

I tried to turn away but she pulled my arm tighter. In a quivering voice I said, “Lisa, I will write a great paper for you.”

“Very good!!” She beamed. “Say it again just to make sure.

“Lisa, I will write a great paper for you.”

She released my arm, scooted back down and kissed me on the cheek. I was overwhelmed with relief at being able to breathe again and also from the shock of feeling her sweaty lips touch me on my puffy cheeks.

She jumped off of me, leaving me lying there as she headed up stairs. “Don’t forget to clean up.”

To be continued…
The Following 18 Users Say Thank You to kellywrkoutgirl For This Useful Post:
Old 10-Dec-13, 02:52
Last Achievements

Thanks for posting, I want to see what happens next.
Old 15-Dec-13, 14:22
Points: 1,604, Level: 16 Points: 1,604, Level: 16 Points: 1,604, Level: 16
Last Achievements

Is there a part 4?
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to kevin1113 For This Useful Post:

Tags
humiliation, teen girl