Go Back   Male vs Female | The Mixed Wrestling Forum > Mixed Wrestling & Fighting > Session Reviews

Check out the latest release by Fight Pulse: Bianca vs Andreas.
Preview photos are available in this topic. Get this video at: Fight Pulse - MX-251.

Old 25-Sep-18, 14:21
KO inquisitor
Points: 16,703, Level: 56 Points: 16,703, Level: 56 Points: 16,703, Level: 56
Activity: 31.0% Activity: 31.0% Activity: 31.0%
Last Achievements

Thanked 1,231 Times in 499 Posts
Default La Mantide / Suzie reviews

Hi All,

has anyone sessioned with La Mantide / Suzie before?

[Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register]
[Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register]

She is coming to Australia in January and looking to book a session with her.

She is experience in BJJ so thats a huge bonus for me

Thanks.
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to mcginty For This Useful Post:
Old 25-Sep-18, 15:36
Points: 5,583, Level: 31 Points: 5,583, Level: 31 Points: 5,583, Level: 31
Activity: 0% Activity: 0% Activity: 0%
Last Achievements

Default Re: La Mantide / Suzie

I have.
She's pretty, tall, accommodating and can be everything from friendly to mean. We ended my last session with the conclusion that a next time she could be even more brutal, because she noticed how much fun I was having the last five minutes when she was like literally making me cry from pain. She's visiting my area soon, but I can't meet her, and that makes me sad.
Do see her on my behalf please
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to tomjui For This Useful Post:
Old 25-Sep-18, 18:07
Points: 2,902, Level: 22 Points: 2,902, Level: 22 Points: 2,902, Level: 22
Last Achievements

She is awesome. Tall, gorgeous, great body and gorgeous feet. She is not mean or nasty or unpleasant but if she sees that you enjoy the pain and discomfort she is causing, then she can bring you to your limits and keep you there till you feel subjugated and broken! I have a foot fetish and love for martial arts women and she is the only sessionist who "gets it" 100% for me. She seems to know exactly what she is doing to your mind when she is manipulating your body with her own. Her ballbusting is awesome, her creativity in immobilizing holds; for me her speciality is using her very good knowledge of bjj holds in combination with her feet to bring you your limit of submission. I will never forget being under her in a mounted triangle looking deep
into her brown eyes while the pressure built in my head and I was about to pass out, and feel totally defeated a feeling of total submission to this gorgeous woman and to see the pleasure and arousal in her eyes at what she was doing to me!
The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to LoveAikidoWomen For This Useful Post:
Old 25-Sep-18, 21:22
KO inquisitor
Last Achievements

Quote:
Originally Posted by vantim [Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register]
Supposedly only 5 days in Australia....Jan 18-23 2019. Scorpion is coming as well at about that time.
No shes not, Scorpion is coming in winter

Quote:
Originally Posted by LoveAikidoWomen [Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register]
She is awesome. Tall, gorgeous, great body and gorgeous feet. She is not mean or nasty or unpleasant but if she sees that you enjoy the pain and discomfort she is causing, then she can bring you to your limits and keep you there till you feel subjugated and broken! I have a foot fetish and love for martial arts women and she is the only sessionist who "gets it" 100% for me. She seems to know exactly what she is doing to your mind when she is manipulating your body with her own. Her ballbusting is awesome, her creativity in immobilizing holds; for me her speciality is using her very good knowledge of bjj holds in combination with her feet to bring you your limit of submission. I will never forget being under her in a mounted triangle looking deep
into her brown eyes while the pressure built in my head and I was about to pass out, and feel totally defeated a feeling of total submission to this gorgeous woman and to see the pleasure and arousal in her eyes at what she was doing to me!
man that sounds really awesome. It seems see really gets the "sensual" side of it. Do you know if she does KO's???

What outfit did she wear during the session?
Old 25-Sep-18, 20:24
Points: 4,199, Level: 27 Points: 4,199, Level: 27 Points: 4,199, Level: 27
Last Achievements

Supposedly only 5 days in Australia....Jan 18-23 2019. Scorpion is coming as well at about that time.
Old 25-Sep-18, 21:30
Last Achievements

I dont know if she does KOs. I never asked. She wore what I asked for the session. Gi for half the session and bikini for half.
Old 25-Sep-18, 21:34
KO inquisitor
Last Achievements

Quote:
Originally Posted by LoveAikidoWomen [Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register]
I dont know if she does KOs. I never asked. She wore what I asked for the session. Gi for half the session and bikini for half.
Oh great, so she takes request for outfits aswell.

Do you happen to know what belt she is in BJJ?
Old 26-Sep-18, 02:58
Last Achievements

Default Re: La Mantide / Suzie reviews

Yes she does. She is blue belt 4 stripes. But also has a belt in a another martial art. I dont recall which one. A stand up fighting martial art. I experienced it when I asked for some slow motion kicks to my face and body and she did them expertly. Oh and she is a black belt in foot chokes! ;-)
The Following User Says Thank You to LoveAikidoWomen For This Useful Post:
Old 26-Sep-18, 08:29
Points: 1,635, Level: 16 Points: 1,635, Level: 16 Points: 1,635, Level: 16
Activity: 1.8% Activity: 1.8% Activity: 1.8%
Last Achievements

I think she is a purple belt in BJJ now. And she is better than that too!
Ive sessioned with her recently, and I can tell you unless you're pretty much a black belt in BJJ and absolutely on your game she will own you completely.
She's pretty much the best at what she does, she's a lovely person, quite caring and careful, fairly strong but she has a tremendous mind and technique, and she is thinking 3 or 4 moves ahead of you, you will feel 100% owned, trust me. She will take over your body. It's like a game of chess with a grandmaster, its freaky.
I rate her 10/10 for sessions. I don't think there is anyone with her technique calmness and total control in the world.
She has a good sense of humour, and will tailor the session to you.
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to sankaku For This Useful Post:
Old 27-Sep-18, 19:50
Moderator [D]
Points: 7,721, Level: 37 Points: 7,721, Level: 37 Points: 7,721, Level: 37
Activity: 21.4% Activity: 21.4% Activity: 21.4%
Last Achievements

I know, reviews always are subjective but because of reviews like that one from @[Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register] I don't give too much on them.
The user name sankaku implies that the guy using this name at least has some background in Judo.
Is that the case ???
How strong / skilled is he?
How many sessions did he have already and whitch kind of sessiongirls did he meet?
Did he ever meet a BJJ black belt to be able to judge about Suzies skill level compared to BJJ black belt?

I think sankaku had a great session with Suzie like I had many of them and he got a little bit carried away . . .

But enough of that.

Suzie is one of my favourites too and I try to meet her at least one or two times a jear.

I can confirm most of the things mentioned about her.

When we met the first time about five years ago we both were beginners in the session world.
She alredy knew a few BJJ moves and was suprised that she wasn't able to submit me.
Even in her triangle choke I didn't tap.
In that session she gave me the name "Yellow Fly" (a kind of hungarian horse fly who is verry difficult to kill).
Nowadays our sessions are quite even and Suzie is able to get some submissions without me letting her.

By the way I have a black belt (but only when I'm wearing my Jeans).
I have no formal training in any combat sport.
May be that the experience of about 500 sessions helps me a little bit.

Over the years Suzie developed a little dominant / sadistic streak.
She likes to dominate you physically but not mentally and she likes to rub a submission in by using her feet.
(not my cup of tea, but if she got me she earned it)
Both parties shold have fun in the session.
Sessions with her are always great, at least for me.

She is not the best but surely one of the best.

Do you a favour and dont miss her.

@[Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register]

If you are able to get a session with [Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register] give her a try.
You will find out how many higher levels there are in BJJ than you know or can imagine.
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to ManInBlack For This Useful Post: