Go Back   Male vs Female | The Mixed Wrestling Forum > Mixed Wrestling & Fighting > Wrestling & Fighting Art

Check out the latest release by Fight Pulse: Bianca vs Andreas.
Preview photos are available in this topic. Get this video at: Fight Pulse - MX-251.

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 24-Apr-15, 03:27
Points: 37,908, Level: 85 Points: 37,908, Level: 85 Points: 37,908, Level: 85
Activity: 4.8% Activity: 4.8% Activity: 4.8%
Last Achievements
Award-Showcase

Thanked 3,404 Times in 235 Posts
Wonder Woman Comics - Chokes and Neck Breaks

This is a thread for pictures of women choking fools and breaking necks in Western comics (ie. no manga).

Professional art/comics only - please post fan-art and amateur works in the "Fighting Female Comics" thread.

Though there are similar threads for women fighting/wresting in comics, this one aims to be more focused.

Enjoy!

(Sorry some of the pictures are huge/awkward to view, but I wanted them to be posted in highest quality possible and for some reason it wouldn't let me just let me attach them.
If you're having trouble viewing some of the bigger pictures, right-click on it and choose "View Image".)

Wonder Woaman snaps Grendel's neck (Secret Six 14)

Hawkgirl kills Hath-Set in Brightest Day #13

Last edited by DocBlock; 26-Apr-15 at 00:34.
The Following 15 Users Say Thank You to DocBlock For This Useful Post: