Go Back   Male vs Female | The Mixed Wrestling Forum > Mixed Wrestling & Fighting > Session Reviews

Check out the latest release by Fight Pulse: Bianca vs Andreas.
Preview photos are available in this topic. Get this video at: Fight Pulse - MX-251.

Old 30-Jul-15, 08:48
Points: 3,807, Level: 26 Points: 3,807, Level: 26 Points: 3,807, Level: 26
Activity: 0% Activity: 0% Activity: 0%
Last Achievements

Default Karina Gotika reviews

Yesterday Karina Gotika visited Brussels.
[Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register]

I visited her in a nice and clean appartement in Brussels. We did four bouts and I lost each of them. I'am 44 years old, 1m78 (must be like 5'10 or a bit less and 150 lbs I think). I have judo background from when I was a child and I win most of my wrestling challenges with local girls. Sometimes I also lose, but that's rather exceptional.

But Karina was just to strong and to technical. She's very skilled in my opinion. In between the wrestling bouts after she made me submit, she's also a great dominatrix. She has the words and the look in her eyes and speaks fluently english.

What's the most fun with her is that she lets you come and I really had the impression that I was defeating her. I got her in arm- and legbars and chokes. But each time she managed to get out. And after ten or twelve minutes she counterattacked and got me to submit. There was no other choice for me or I would be injured.

I felt very humble in her presence. We did three bouts of I guess 10 to 15 minutes. She dominated me in between and we ended chatting about good food and life. I thought it was over and that I could go home. But that wasn't the case. She challenged me for a fourth and last time. I thought she was going to be nice and give me the opportunity to win for at least 1 time. That would make it 3-1. But no, it was not a happing ending for me. It became 4-0.

Well what do I have to do? Go back to judo or BJJ-class. Or maybe I'm just getting to old for this shit
Old 01-Aug-15, 19:35
Points: 2,562, Level: 21 Points: 2,562, Level: 21 Points: 2,562, Level: 21
Last Achievements

Default Re: Karina Gotika

I'm just after finishing a session with Karina and cannot speak highly enough of her. She is a must see for everyone. She is one of them Kimbra/Antscha types that is just so much better and stronger than me that, even having sessioned them all, I wouldn't be able to judge which of them could beat the other. They're in a totally different class to me. Similar to what jojo7102 said, it was one of them most humbling experiences of my life. To be honest, I am shocked he was able to keep the score to 4-0.

I have never been submitted so many times or in so many different ways. She does pro wrestling so she knows A LOT of different holds and moves. She is also REALLY strong. I would actually struggle to remember or describe most of the holds but she had some crazy ones! There was one where she submitted me by pressing her forehead onto my adam's apple, while pinning my arms to my side in a straddle. This one stood out because I remember thinking 'what the f**k is this!'. I was completely blown away by her. She got me with grapevines as well. No-one else has ever made me tap to a grapevine before. Before today, I didn't even know why (or where) grapevines are supposed to hurt. I realise now that it is in the shins where they hurt (or at least that's where it hurt me today).

If I had to describe her in one word it would be 'tough'. She is really solid and strong and got the better of me in all 'tussles'. There is a lot of limb-to-limb contact (struggling for position, etc) in wrestling and she came out on top every time. My limbs were just too weak for hers. I kept telling myself 'next time I am not gonna concede position so easily' but she was always on top of me in no time - and putting me in the craziest of submission holds.

I started the session off by playing her a one minute clip of Mistress Kara vs Howl (a clip where she has him in a bodyscissors and he is tapping, but she is ignoring his taps... she is just talking to him saying things like "maybe if you tap once more, I'll let you go" and when he taps again, she says "maybe not"). I asked her to take on a similar attitude for our session. And almost straight away, I was regretting asking for this. The first submission came after about 10 seconds I think - and for the next 10 minutes or so she transitioned from submission to submission and I was completely helpless. I REMINDED MYSELF of one of those guys in the videos that clearly isn't trying - but I was trying! I was just worn out as the pain from submissions doesn't wear off instantly so before I knew it I was in another one with no chance to recover or reposition myself. It was a completely one-sided demolition. And every now and again she would do what I asked for at the start - not release when I tap and just talk/tease me.

Just in case it is too easy for me, I usually bring a neck-tie to sessions with me. If the girl can't submit me competitively I tie my feet together making things a lot easier for her. I am embarrassed to say this but I asked Karina if it would be ok if we handicapped HER by tying her feet together. She was ok with this but, unfortunately, it made almost no difference. All it did was restrict her method of winning. With her legs out of action, she had less submissions in her arsenal but her upper body was just too strong for mine. She was still able to come up with plenty of different chokes and smothers to submit me. This is even more embarrassing but we then tried starting with me on top in a SGP-type position AND her feet tied together at the same time. She was still able to buck me off and submit me. At another stage, she let me start with a loose RNC on her. Again, same outcome.

She is also really cool and good fun to talk to. We took plenty of breaks and in all of them I was telling myself (sometimes out loud and sometimes just to myself) that I'd try harder for the next fall and I wouldn't let the rout continue. It was all useless and I left the session knowing that NO MATTER WHAT THE STAKES Karina could get the better of me - and she could do it without breaking a sweat.

Part of me is now thinking 'Jesus, my body must be the most useless body on the planet' but Karina confirmed that she trains really hard every day (and I don't train at all) so it would actually be more surprising if she wasn't able to beat me. This made me feel a little bit better! Anyway, I'm on a real high now after seeing her. I'm thinking 'life is great' and that I'm sooooo lucky to be able to meet girls like Karina. Not many people get to live out their fantasies like this. To be honest, today couldn't have been any more perfect. And I would strongly recommend Karina to anyone.
Old 01-Aug-15, 20:00
Points: 26,283, Level: 70 Points: 26,283, Level: 70 Points: 26,283, Level: 70
Activity: 99.3% Activity: 99.3% Activity: 99.3%
Last Achievements

Thanked 3,335 Times in 1,828 Posts

That's a great review. Couldn't make meeting her work the last time I was in Europe and I'm not sure I'll be back this year. Wish she'd 'take a vacation' in the US for a few weeks.
Old 01-Aug-15, 20:07
Points: 2,562, Level: 21 Points: 2,562, Level: 21 Points: 2,562, Level: 21
Last Achievements

Quote:
Originally Posted by boyofwinter [Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register]
That's a great review. Couldn't make meeting her work the last time I was in Europe and I'm not sure I'll be back this year. Wish she'd 'take a vacation' in the US for a few weeks.
Thanks. She loves travelling and talks about it a lot but she didn't mention the US. She was more talking about past and upcoming travels to Europe and Asia. But she really is passionate about travelling and experiencing different cultures, taking photos of architecture/buildings, etc. I'd be very surprised if she doesn't visit the US at SOME STAGE. Hopefully, you will be around/available when she does!
Old 01-Aug-15, 20:40
Points: 3,807, Level: 26 Points: 3,807, Level: 26 Points: 3,807, Level: 26
Last Achievements

Nice, that you had the same experience as me, Jason. I think she could defeat me also within 10 seconds, but she let me play because I like to be in a struggle. Easteuropean women, man, they beat us up for good. I love it!
Old 10-Dec-15, 09:10
Points: 5,170, Level: 30 Points: 5,170, Level: 30 Points: 5,170, Level: 30
Last Achievements

Hi, recently I had a fantastic session with the great Karina from Russia. She is, without doubt one of the best. See is simply perfect in anticipating your wishes and alltough she beats you in a hard way she always respects your limits. I hope see will come back soon...
Old 10-Dec-15, 11:53
KO inquisitor
Points: 16,731, Level: 56 Points: 16,731, Level: 56 Points: 16,731, Level: 56
Activity: 21.4% Activity: 21.4% Activity: 21.4%
Last Achievements

Thanked 1,231 Times in 499 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by kacler [Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register]
Hi, recently I had a fantastic session with the great Karina from Russia. She is, without doubt one of the best. See is simply perfect in anticipating your wishes and alltough she beats you in a hard way she always respects your limits. I hope see will come back soon...
Nice, tell us more man. How strong were her scissors? Did she KO you?
Old 10-Dec-15, 14:23
Points: 5,170, Level: 30 Points: 5,170, Level: 30 Points: 5,170, Level: 30
Last Achievements

She is just amazing. What makes her so special? Of course, her incredible friendly behavior. But what is so special in wrestling? She's a professional, and therefore she has an incredible sense of how far they can go. Sometimes its is so hard, even brutal to be captured in one of her holds, but she knows precisely how far she can go to respect the lmits of her opponent. Of course she would be capable to knock-out everyone. Whether with punches, kicks, a head scissors, or a stranglehold. But she always respect the limits of the partner and this combination makes her incomparable