Go Back   Male vs Female | The Mixed Wrestling Forum > Mixed Wrestling & Fighting > Wrestling & Fighting Art

Check out the latest release by Fight Pulse: Bianca vs Andreas.
Preview photos are available in this topic. Get this video at: Fight Pulse - MX-251.

Old 12-Jan-17, 06:27
Points: 20,366, Level: 62 Points: 20,366, Level: 62 Points: 20,366, Level: 62
Activity: 2.4% Activity: 2.4% Activity: 2.4%
Last Achievements

Default Good catfight comics?

I really like catfight/women wrestling manga & comics but they seem to be rare or just drawn really poorly--I'm not counting those 3D poser art things, I'm just not into them.
I read a manga series I really liked called Ring Mama X and although it has women's wrestling the erotic aspects of it take place outside the ring. The absolute best sexfight comic I've ever found was about Cavewomen. I was wondering if anybody could direct me to any other hentai/manga comics (preferably in english since it's the story I'm really looking for).
For those who haven't seen the cavewomen comics I can provide a link to it if you leave me a message--not sure if moderator would be cool with me posting it publicly since it's just on my google drive.

Thanks,

Stone
Old 20-May-17, 21:57
Administrator
Points: 864,862, Level: 100 Points: 864,862, Level: 100 Points: 864,862, Level: 100
Activity: 61.9% Activity: 61.9% Activity: 61.9%
Last Achievements
Award-Showcase

Thanked 115,688 Times in 9,926 Posts
Default Re: Good catfight comics?

Move to Art section.

Sure, Stone, you can post catfight comics / stories. This forum is for both mixed wrestling and female wrestling topics.

And while at it, in case you haven't seen them, check out this thread with collection of art by RAM: [Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register]
[Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register] | [Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register] | [Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register] | [Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register] | [Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register] | [Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register] | [Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register]
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Naji For This Useful Post: