Go Back   Male vs Female | The Mixed Wrestling Forum > Mixed Wrestling & Fighting > Session Reviews

Check out the latest release by Fight Pulse: Bianca vs Andreas.
Preview photos are available in this topic. Get this video at: Fight Pulse - MX-251.

Old 13-Nov-18, 21:50
Points: 7,973, Level: 38 Points: 7,973, Level: 38 Points: 7,973, Level: 38
Activity: 2.4% Activity: 2.4% Activity: 2.4%
Last Achievements

Default Re: Jenni Czech reviews

Quote:
Originally Posted by shokaku1 [Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register]
I simply cannot remember any sessions where I tap just a few seconds after she started squeezing.
Yeah, Jenni has incredible power. I recently had a 2-v-1 with her and another good female wrestler. This made it very easy to compare squeezing power - and there was absolutely no comparison. Jenni was on another level.
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to RNC For This Useful Post:
Old 21-Jan-19, 07:00
Moderator [D]
Points: 7,721, Level: 37 Points: 7,721, Level: 37 Points: 7,721, Level: 37
Activity: 21.4% Activity: 21.4% Activity: 21.4%
Last Achievements

Last Monday I met Jenni for the second time.

She was visiting a friend who lives close enough to my home town to meet her there.
Jenni seems to be very organised because she knew where her clients live . . .
She contacted me directly without announcing her trip on WB270 or elsewhere.

To be on the save side I took my wrestling mats with me and we decided to use them because of the small bed.

I guess Jenni was a little bit tired from the long trip because she wasn’t as talkative as usually but that changed during the session.

Jenni looks like she had focused more on working out her legs than her upper body since we met [Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register].

This time it was a scissors only session with some punching at the end.

Jenni started with a straight scissors from behind which I was able to take without even flinching.

Her answer was a long and pronounced OoooKaaay and the onslaught begun.

She got me in scissors from every angle possible, including triangles.
In every hold she came close to knock me out multiple times.

Half through the session my eyes begun to water and my nose begun to drip.

Her best move was (I guess it’s new in her repertoire) the triangle with one arm inside while she was lying on her back.
Jenni did this one perfect. It was that tight that I already felt dizzy without her applying pressure.
When she put on pressure I had to tap immediately.
Even black belt BJJ girls struggle sometimes to submit me in that hold.
It looks like her legs are made to fit perfectly around my short neck.

We ended the session with some punches to the upper body, especially the belly.
Unfortunately she forgot about to take her boxing gloves with her . . .

I’ll try to meet Jenni again before her retirement.
We plan a 2 vs. 1 session with her friend [Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register] where Zoe will do the semi competitive wrestling part and Jenni will jump in for some punishment.
I hope I’ll survive that one.

Jenny will not travel much this year so if you want to meet her before her retirement / time out you’ll have to go to Prague / Pilsen.
The Following 11 Users Say Thank You to ManInBlack For This Useful Post:
Old 24-Sep-20, 22:33
Points: 11,858, Level: 47 Points: 11,858, Level: 47 Points: 11,858, Level: 47
Activity: 2.1% Activity: 2.1% Activity: 2.1%
Last Achievements

Recently I had a short email conversations with Jenni. She wrote me that she already would have started travelling and sessions already if corona and restrictions did not occur. So depending on your location and the future development concerning the corona crisis, we might have quite soon again sessions with her.

Until then and if you do not get enough of her beauty in addition to her store:

[Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register]

[Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register]
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to mixedwrestler08 For This Useful Post:
Old 03-Sep-22, 12:18
Points: 3,909, Level: 26 Points: 3,909, Level: 26 Points: 3,909, Level: 26
Activity: 0% Activity: 0% Activity: 0%
Last Achievements

I'm just back from my session with Jenni, I went to Czech to meet her after 5 years missing her, and I don't regret any kilometers I drove to her (980 km to be fair) ! It's quite easy to meet her in Praha or Plzen, I booked a very good hotel for few Euros and she joined me there.

My lord, she is still the Queen of headscissors. 5 years no see, she is the same Goddess. No words are able to glorify her outside and inside beauty, but I'm gonna try !

She is more beautiful than ever, even if she says she's older now. Years have no effect on her, she's a Goddess. She'll keep her deep blue eyes in yours for 2 hours while asking you to stop being so weak, and guess what ? You'll take lots more for her !

For example, I am a big lover of heels trampling (She totally destroyed me in the past and knows perfectly how I loved it ... ), but I asked Her a no marks session, no problem with that. At a moment (after an hour of nipples clamping), She was sitting, I was on my knees, she sticked her heels in my nipples without any pressure, looked deep into my eyes and literally said : "You know, you just have to fall back and you will be free of my heels, but I know you will put all your weight in, you are the only responsible of what you do and you are aware of it". I instantly tilt my 100kg body forward, my eyes dived in Her's in a perfect symbiosis and trampling fans knows how quickly marks are coming ;-)

Here we are, Jenni's scissors:

Her legs are incredible, when she got you in her thighs, you feel what's gonna come, but you are far away from reality, her inner muscles will pop your eyes out and you will ask for more :-)

It's not really into pain (I know she will hurt you if asked). Her soft thighs skin is a resting pillow, you get in with confidence and delight, she takes time to put your neck right in the perfect spot, crosses her ankles without squeezing. Her thighs perfectly merge with your neck as I never experiment before (maybe we are 100% compatible, don't know :-p ). Then the squeeze, two steps : the extension of her legs, then ... the real squeeze, so powerful that you start to hear lower, then you start to see brighter, then your brain starts to suffocate. Luckily she finally releases you before you really start passing out. No pain, only deep and slow choke, as she knows exactly how I really love it.

I didn't have it today, but her special "Cobra" move (figure-4) is deadly mastered. It makes me dropping tears almost everytime.
Social time wasn't my cup of tea; with Jenni it became sort of appeasing aftercare. She has wonderful soft feet to massage while debriefing, fetish heaven for fetishist like me !

The huge difference I feel between Jenni and all other girls I met, is her old-style approach, I left her 5 years ago and we continued our old discussions like it was yesterday, She remembers every moment you spent with Her, She knows how to driving you far from your limits.
Just don't fall in love with her as I did, else you will cry everyday you live until the next session.

This was my 3rd session with Jenni, I'm already looking my planing to come back soon.
The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to syriannah For This Useful Post:
Old 16-Sep-22, 16:23
Administrator
Points: 864,862, Level: 100 Points: 864,862, Level: 100 Points: 864,862, Level: 100
Activity: 61.9% Activity: 61.9% Activity: 61.9%
Last Achievements
Award-Showcase

Thanked 115,688 Times in 9,926 Posts

Post approved
The Following User Says Thank You to Naji For This Useful Post:
Old 17-Dec-22, 21:07
Points: 2,920, Level: 22 Points: 2,920, Level: 22 Points: 2,920, Level: 22
Activity: 1.8% Activity: 1.8% Activity: 1.8%
Last Achievements

It all started with me trying to find a dominatrix available for a trampling session in Prague and I found several, but one of them really stood out which was Jenni, it’s easy for her to stand out because of how gorgeous she looks, I mean, she’s practically a model and I have never been trampled by an actual gorgeous model before so I reached out to her via her email and hoped for the best.

I don’t like wasting my time and so I don’t like wasting anyone’s time, my communication was brief, straight to the point and professional, I told her how I found her contact info, my availability and my interests. She responded to me and we started discussing some details about the session, communicating with Jenni was a breeze (Assuming you’re respectful and professional), she asked about my interests and gave me several options of footwear. She asked for a deposit which I always believe is fair because she’s essentially out there, you can find her on instagram and twitter, she’s an identity, while me, I’m just sitting behind my computer, so if anything, I am the one who should win her trust, not the other way around, besides, you can easily tell who is out there to scam you and who is a pro, and Jenni is obviously a pro, so I happily obliged and wired her the deposit.

One thing you need to know about Jenni is that she’s a wonderful and respectful person, if you treat her with respect, she treats you with respect, if you are nice to her, she’s nice to you, this is very crucial. If you go above and beyond for her, she will make sure you’re rewarded for it.

When I first met her, she’s an absolute gorgeous woman in all the aspects you can think of, we talked a little bit and then we got down to business. The session was mostly trampling which I loved that she enjoyed a lot, she pushed me a little higher than my limits and I was so grateful to her, I can’t describe the feeling of looking at her cute sexy smile while her heels are killing me with the pain of digging into my chest, she has such a great balance and a very nice way to consistently elevate the level of pain to make sure I was able to handle as much pain as I could and then a little more. Actually, when she put on her last super spiky stiletto heels on, I was really scared, I knew I couldn’t take more than 1 minute under them, but I don’t know how I was able to handle around 5 minutes under her weight, maybe her sadistic smile and piercing look down on me while I was screaming in pain had something to do with this, I don’t know.

I told her I’m not much into the whole dom/slave play thing so we ended up having a friendly session where we were having wonderful conversations while she was torturing me. My favorite moment was her standing with one foot on my face and the other foot on my neck while she asked me a question that needed a 2-minute answer, I was struggling to breath and speak and she kept putting more of her weight near my mouth to make it harder for me to speak. Can’t be sexier than this.

Jenni’s amazing to talk to, she’s fun, she’s smart, she’s been around the world and has tons of amazing stories. She’s the kind of person you would love to have as a friend. I can’t recommend her enough.
The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to [email protected] For This Useful Post:
Old 21-Dec-22, 01:08
Points: 4,294, Level: 27 Points: 4,294, Level: 27 Points: 4,294, Level: 27
Activity: 2.4% Activity: 2.4% Activity: 2.4%
Last Achievements

Having met her many times, I confirm that her scissors are deadly. I have rarely been so surprised by a paradoxical difference between a feminine and harmless physical appearance (model style) and a very strong power and strengh in thighs than with her.

However, it is in the field of Femdom (which interests me the most) that she is absolutely exceptional.
She is much more skilled in rope bondage than the majority of session providers that I met (including professional dominatrixes) who mostly practised a "symbolic" bondage. With Jenni, rope bondage positions (Hogtie, spread-eagle or others) are truly tight and inescapable to the point of causing panic before she even begins to "play" with your tied body.

She is also extremely dominant and the most naturally sadistic woman I have ever met. Not only because of her enjoyment from inflicting pain and humiliation, but more particularly for her creativity in finding the most vicious way to do it : instructing you to keep your hands on your head while she's tickling your ribs or pinching your nipples, or placing painful clamps on your nipples before putting your t-shirt on and then willingly sit right on your nipples area, or commanding you to keep an uncomfortable position under threat of sanctions and then applying a weight pressure on you (all of these while looking straight into your eyes with a teasing smile) are all examples of what she is capable of.
Naughty acts like these are sometimes noticeable in some of her domination-oriented videos but I guarantee that it is not a scripted behavior on her part since she reflexively inflicts that same sort of little wicked games in private domination sessions, which is definitely a huge turn on for submissives like me.

Her dominant side would also make her a perfect coach for those who want to train and improve their skills in domains such as footworship or... freediving (or should I say extreme asphyxiation?). She actually made me try both and I can unsurprisingly say that the first is much less scary than the second.
The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to Carter01 For This Useful Post: