Go Back   Male vs Female | The Mixed Wrestling Forum > Mixed Wrestling & Fighting > Session Reviews

Check out the latest release by Fight Pulse: Bianca vs Andreas.
Preview photos are available in this topic. Get this video at: Fight Pulse - MX-251.

Old 27-Sep-18, 21:21
KO inquisitor
Points: 16,703, Level: 56 Points: 16,703, Level: 56 Points: 16,703, Level: 56
Activity: 31.0% Activity: 31.0% Activity: 31.0%
Last Achievements

Thanked 1,231 Times in 499 Posts
Default Re: La Mantide / Suzie reviews

I emailed her 3 days ago and she hasn't responded back yet
The Following User Says Thank You to mcginty For This Useful Post:
Old 28-Sep-18, 14:15
Points: 1,635, Level: 16 Points: 1,635, Level: 16 Points: 1,635, Level: 16
Activity: 1.8% Activity: 1.8% Activity: 1.8%
Last Achievements

Be patient Mcginty - she is very reliable.

ManinBlack....
You are right I did get overly excited.
It's all relative. I can beat a BJJ black belt guy as long as he weighs <50kg. I'd smash him. And yes Ive fought genuine black belt BJJ men from Brazil. I fight them using all my strength, and it can be a stalemate for quite a while.

I don't go hard out in sessions, not got anything to prove. I don't try and use all my strength and defend too much either - again, why would I? If I went home not getting submitted Id be disappointed.

Suzie is the real deal, she is very skilled, she does think 4 moves ahead, she knows every trick in the book and will tailor the session to you.

It takes 2 to session, If you use all your strength and are desperate not to lose you probably won't lose much - but I'd argue you have wasted your money.

If you want to go in there desperate to prove something, just go to a BJJ club.

Open yourself up, loosen up, and enjoy the ride, and Suzie will show you how it works.
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to sankaku For This Useful Post:
Old 28-Sep-18, 17:30
Points: 2,902, Level: 22 Points: 2,902, Level: 22 Points: 2,902, Level: 22
Activity: 0% Activity: 0% Activity: 0%
Last Achievements

I agree with both of yiu guys. Sankaku I like your approach to sessions and the attitude you go with. but thats cz u have the choice maybe. cz of your size and strength maybe. not all of us can beat the wrestler even if we try. I also agree with Man in black. He is right in his general assesment. if u r looking for a bjj black belt and a massive sized woman then Severa is the one. there is no comparison. Suzie is my favourite wrestler for the reason you mention above and the reasons I have also mentioned above but you will be dossapointed if you go into a session with her thinking you are going to meet a beast that can beat bjj black belt men. Man in Black is accuratley describing her ability and power. there are bigger and stronger wrestlers out there but for me her combination of size, strength, beauty, prettiness of feet, size 40 feet and bjj knowledge is perfect. she is for me the total package cz those are the things i look for. also, she is one of us. a true fetishist. it is very rare for a women or wrestler to be a true pervert like me! usually they are good at what they do but its still a job for them. She understands our fetish cz she is the same, gets turned on by the same things as us. you see it in the session, she cant hide it. she is the first to admit it that she is a pervert and one of us if you ask her. hhahaa. She is not a member of this board or she would moat probably admit it herself!
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to LoveAikidoWomen For This Useful Post:
Old 28-Sep-18, 20:59
Points: 1,635, Level: 16 Points: 1,635, Level: 16 Points: 1,635, Level: 16
Activity: 1.8% Activity: 1.8% Activity: 1.8%
Last Achievements

That's right.
It's the total combination, having some strength, a lot of technique, the experience and skill, but also the mindset to be able to control physically and mentally and humiliate, and understand fetishes etc.

It's not about who would win a fight. It's not about number of submissions.

Im getting old and slow and lazy now, and a lot of these women beat me genuinely, they are the real deal a lot of them, but I fought a very unattractive physically strong female BJJ national champion once, the best in the country, and I didn't lose, I wasn't even trying that hard. I actually hoped I would lose.
Ive also fought super hot chicks with little skill and lost, mentally and physically they controlled me. It's a funny thing this, and Suzie gets it!
The Following User Says Thank You to sankaku For This Useful Post:
Old 29-Sep-18, 09:22
Last Achievements

mcginty she is travelling. amsterdam and in Brussels today thats why she is slow to answer. I saw her for a session in amsterdam day before yesterday.
Old 29-Sep-18, 18:23
Points: 3,646, Level: 25 Points: 3,646, Level: 25 Points: 3,646, Level: 25
Last Achievements

Hi,

I don't post many reviews : but Suzie is now the number one on my list.
She is tall, very nice and the most beautiful wrestler I have met so far. She is skilled and does ii in a very slow and calm way which makes it even more enjoyable.
Old 29-Sep-18, 22:21
KO inquisitor
Last Achievements

Quote:
Originally Posted by olidela085 [Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register]
Hi,

I don't post many reviews : but Suzie is now the number one on my list.
She is tall, very nice and the most beautiful wrestler I have met so far. She is skilled and does ii in a very slow and calm way which makes it even more enjoyable.
can you tell us more about how your session went with Suzie? How were her scissors and chokes? Does she offer KO's?
Old 29-Sep-18, 23:08
Points: 3,646, Level: 25 Points: 3,646, Level: 25 Points: 3,646, Level: 25
Last Achievements

Quote:
Originally Posted by mcginty [Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register]
can you tell us more about how your session went with Suzie? How were her scissors and chokes? Does she offer KO's?
good scissors, excellent foot chokes. She is very skilled no doubt, she can put me in every hold she wants but she has less power than Ina black. This being said, that what makes her more desirable.

Maybe but I don't like Ko's...
Old 30-Sep-18, 05:22
Last Achievements

Mcginty I know she has done them in the past cz I asked her about it but I was too chicken to try. Also, she said that on two occasions the guy shit or peed himself when he passed out
so its not "ideal from a logistics point of view" I dont know if she still does it, no harm in asking. Personally, I think its hot that a girl can make a guy pee himself by choking him out. lose his bodily functions, but hey. I am a pervert.
The Following User Says Thank You to LoveAikidoWomen For This Useful Post:
Old 30-Sep-18, 13:55
KO inquisitor
Last Achievements

Quote:
Originally Posted by LoveAikidoWomen [Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register]
Mcginty I know she has done them in the past cz I asked her about it but I was too chicken to try. Also, she said that on two occasions the guy shit or peed himself when he passed out
so its not "ideal from a logistics point of view" I dont know if she still does it, no harm in asking. Personally, I think its hot that a girl can make a guy pee himself by choking him out. lose his bodily functions, but hey. I am a pervert.
I think you are confusing yourself with severa.