Go Back   Male vs Female | The Mixed Wrestling Forum > Mixed Wrestling & Fighting > Session Reviews

Check out the latest release by Fight Pulse: Bianca vs Andreas.
Preview photos are available in this topic. Get this video at: Fight Pulse - MX-251.

Old 10-Jan-13, 03:08
Points: 13,267, Level: 49 Points: 13,267, Level: 49 Points: 13,267, Level: 49
Activity: 0% Activity: 0% Activity: 0%
Last Achievements

Default Jolie (Tempest) reviews

I thought I would write about a session with Jolie formerly of Tempest and New York. I contacted Jolie off the wb270 website and she was quite prompt on the return email. After sessioning with her she said that she doesn't always respond to all emails - I guess it depends on the tone and session request. I requested a semi-competitive match and if everything was going fine then we could go fully competitive.

So the day of the session came around and I had a few problems finding the location (she wrestled out of a friend's living room and she provides mats). Once I discovered the location Jolie met me with a huge hug and was exteremly engaging. She is is not a huge lady, about 130lbs I think she said - in fact she stated that she hasn't been lifting weights as much as she used to and had lost 5 or so lbs. She wrestled in a sports bra and workout shorts.

We started wrestling and feeling each other out and right from the beginning it was not semi-competitive, it was full-on! She is quite strong especially in the legs and quite quick. She is also super competitive, every time I got her down she struggled with all her might. The action continued and I tapped her out a couple of times with a RNC and an armbar. We then had a break where she was more than happy to answer any questions I had. I asked her who the toughest session wrestlers she had faced and she said Julie Squeeze and Veve Lane, although apparently Veve keeps challenging her after Jolie beat her some time ago. She was also happy to discuss her former soccer career and how she is just a natural at wrestling.

It was not long after this that I asked if I could test out her scissors, I had to tap out on all forms of head scissors that she applied, but not body scissors (in fact I have yet to tap to body scissors - the best was Julie Squeeze by the way of the girls I have sessioned with.) She told me a story about a guy who brings all sorts of strength measuring equipment to sessions and how her scissors measured right up near the top in strength!

We went back and wrestled a couple of more falls which I won by chokes and armbars. Then she asked if she could start in an advantageous position, I said sure and she took up a REALLY TIGHT grapevine position and she said I bet you can't get me off you. I struggled mightily and eventually managed to get her off and she was shocked, she said only one other guy had got her off from that position before and he was a jiu jitsu expert.

By this stage it was well over an hour and she still wanted more falls so we wrestled another couple of falls which I also managed to win (she was so pleased with the level of competition that she even kissed me on the neck and ground down a little on my groin!) and then the girl whose house it was came in and said it was 90 minutes in! The overall result was 7-0 to me. She then posed for some pics and we chatted some more outside - she is an absolutely lovely girl. She is so keen to wrestle again that when I got back to my hotel a thank you email was waiting which contained a challenge to a rematch. It was GREAT fun!
The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to bum8 For This Useful Post:
Old 10-Jan-13, 05:03
Points: 3,872, Level: 26 Points: 3,872, Level: 26 Points: 3,872, Level: 26
Last Achievements

Default Re: Review: session with Jolie

I met jolie once in nyc. Very competitive!
The Following User Says Thank You to GARYWILLIAMS200 For This Useful Post:
Old 10-Jan-13, 05:17
Points: 47,294, Level: 95 Points: 47,294, Level: 95 Points: 47,294, Level: 95
Activity: 9.5% Activity: 9.5% Activity: 9.5%
Last Achievements

Thanked 3,424 Times in 784 Posts

I wrestled her as well. She was really sweet and was probably the strongest girl I ever wrestled. Tyler Dare may have been stronger, but Jolie was just so compact.

Jolie and I went out for a beer after and she too kissed me on the cheek haha. I highly recommend her.
The Following User Says Thank You to NewYork For This Useful Post:
Old 11-Jan-13, 00:13
Producer
Points: 99,552, Level: 100 Points: 99,552, Level: 100 Points: 99,552, Level: 100
Activity: 19.0% Activity: 19.0% Activity: 19.0%
Last Achievements
Award-Showcase

Thanked 11,355 Times in 1,045 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by bum8 [Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register]
I asked her who the toughest session wrestlers she had faced and she said Julie Squeeze and Veve Lane, although apparently Veve keeps challenging her after Jolie beat her some time ago.
Ah yes, I have the video of this. It was a catfight in 2007. A rematch would be great!

Last edited by DiabloNYC; 11-Jan-13 at 00:25.
Old 11-Jan-13, 00:35
Banned
Points: 4,677, Level: 28 Points: 4,677, Level: 28 Points: 4,677, Level: 28
Activity: 18.5% Activity: 18.5% Activity: 18.5%
Last Achievements

I was the one who posted her last review on wb270 in February of 2011. I am glad she is doing well. I hope to see her again.
Old 29-Oct-13, 07:42
Temporary group
Points: 9,639, Level: 42 Points: 9,639, Level: 42 Points: 9,639, Level: 42
Activity: 2.4% Activity: 2.4% Activity: 2.4%
Last Achievements

Default Jolie of LA Session Review

Continuing with reviews of the weekend, Jolie was my first session upon arriving in LA. And as you'll see why, our meeting still occupies my thoughts:

I had the distinct honor of meeting Jolie based out of LA on my visit there this past weekend. I happened upon her profile and could find nothing but sterling reviews of her around the Internet.

I emailed her a month ago and she responded enthusiastically to my request for a wrestling session with her. Jolie is a very private person with a profession outside of wrestling. She values her privacy and so you wont see her on many sites with pictures and videos. After a few more emails, we set up a time to meet out of her friend's apartment, complete with a spacious room and mats.

I arrived at the location and Jolie soon came out to meet me. By first glance, she is a thin, tallish girl; looked to be about in her late 20s. A very pretty face with dark eyes and blondish brown hair. She was dressed in long sleeves and sweat pants. You don't immediately thin wrestler when you see her.

She greeted me with a big hug and an infectious smile that never left the whole time I was with her. I was amused when she immediately commented on my unfamiliar midwestern accent. I of course inquired about her accent. Jolie was raised in Sweden, then spent time in London before moving to the US and eventually settling in LA. So she has this exotic and sultry European playfulness to her voice.

Jolie changed into a bikini, which revealed a tight and rock solid body. I was amazed at the lean definition in her legs and biceps. It was a relaxed semi-comp session per my request. We chatted the whole time we wrestled. She told me about moving to the US, how she got involved in wrestling for Tempest originally, and life in LA. She eagerly shared experiences and asked about my own background as well. She is a genuine girl and really seems to enjoy getting to know people.

As for the wrestling, she gets critical acclaim for good reason. She's a fast and feisty wrestler. By way of demonstration of her ability, I'm 8 inches taller than her and about 100 pounds heavier. All it took was for her to get one of her arms around my neck and I would be quickly worn down. Her bicep strength is insane. Whether she was on the top or bottom, the closer she could keep herself to me, the more in control she was.

Most dangerous of all is her legs. Like the rest of her, they are lean and ripped from years of sports and wrestling. Her calves are wonderful to behold. She seemed to really enjoy having them worshipped, which I was eager to do. Given her height, she was able to lock on an incredibly tight body scissor, one that got me to tap when applied from behind. From any angle, I really couldn't budge her ankles apart. Her headscissors had me seeing stars half the match. Her reverse headscissor was out of this world. She doesn't just squeeze you with her thighs but follows that up with an even tighter constriction by using her rock hard glutes and abs.

One of Jolie's favorite positions in our session was a front body scissor with arms wound tightly around my neck, teasing and whispering right into my ear as I struggled. As I alluded to, her voice casts a spell, especially when she teases you about whatever hold you're trapped in. Also, she loved having her whole body worshipped, including her abs and back.

The two hours passed way too fast and sadly we had to end it. I had so much fun that if I had the money and time, I would have agreed to another two hours on the spot. She walked me out to my car and talked some more before I left.

Someone else said in a review that one should be careful in meeting Jolie because she'll tug at your heart strings and you'll fall in love with her. I'd venture to say that is pretty accurate. It was fitting that we met in Hollywood since I was star struck by this Swedish blonde.

Aside from her good looks and considerable skills on the mats, her personality is what really won me over. She's such a nice person and a real sweetheart.
It's not just a way to make money or a job. She really enjoys meeting people and wrestling and proving her ability.

I was surprised to come to the conclusion afterwards, but I think I can honestly say that it was the most enjoyable session I've ever had. Not because she was able to apply the most painful holds, but her mix of personality, looks, her manner of speecg and accent, intelligent and worldly conversation. and fun demeanor just made for the perfect match. You feel like you have a true friend by the end.

Last edited by Cav_Guy; 29-Oct-13 at 18:09.
The Following 11 Users Say Thank You to Cav_Guy For This Useful Post:
Old 29-Oct-13, 15:35
Banned
Points: 8,332, Level: 39 Points: 8,332, Level: 39 Points: 8,332, Level: 39
Last Achievements

Default Re: Jolie of LA Session Review

hicant find no pic of jolie
Old 29-Oct-13, 18:49
Temporary group
Points: 9,639, Level: 42 Points: 9,639, Level: 42 Points: 9,639, Level: 42
Last Achievements

Like I said, that's intentional. She's not very public about wrestling. I can assure you she is very attractive though.
Old 29-Oct-13, 19:22
Banned
Points: 11,882, Level: 47 Points: 11,882, Level: 47 Points: 11,882, Level: 47
Last Achievements

I can perhaps post some pics from a video, if it's the same girl
Old 29-Oct-13, 19:36
Points: 22,751, Level: 65 Points: 22,751, Level: 65 Points: 22,751, Level: 65
Last Achievements

Thanked 2,270 Times in 633 Posts

I think I saw a jolie vs julie video on youtube a few months ago, I think jolie has a short blond hair and is quite tall. I remember this video because jolie had the upper hand against julie for most of the match - which rarely happens. Can't find the video anymore...