Go Back   Male vs Female | The Mixed Wrestling Forum > Mixed Wrestling & Fighting > Wrestling & Fighting Stories

Check out the latest release by Fight Pulse: Bianca vs Andreas.
Preview photos are available in this topic. Get this video at: Fight Pulse - MX-251.

Old 29-Jun-16, 04:48
Points: 36,001, Level: 83 Points: 36,001, Level: 83 Points: 36,001, Level: 83
Activity: 0% Activity: 0% Activity: 0%
Last Achievements

Thanked 2,802 Times in 669 Posts
Default James Bond Meets his Match

'I do not own James Bond. I apologize for that sin. I would have made a better specter movie, and Pierce would have never gotten the job. Plus a lot of other stuff. Say a movie, and I would have changed lot of bad stuff in it.'

James Bond was on a mission. From the Queen herself. He was in Japan, driving his car to a research plant. New younger Q gave him his tools. A gun. New Q was a stupid asshole, and wastes millions by laying around masturbating to Sherlock fanfiction. James Bond was also a new agent after the last one was killed on a mission where he was shot in the chest. This one was considered the strongest Bond yet. At 6'7, weighing at 247 pounds of muscle, a rough face full of scars, and practically a master of almost every known martial art, he was known to be the most terrifying Bond yet. He was also the most perverted Bond as well. He was thinking of hitting a red light district after his mission, and fucking a bunch of Japanese girls. The thought made his 12" dick was erect, and he was trying to think of cold shower thoughts to stop it. He finally went to the facility, and got out of his little car. He entered the facility, not even bothering to bring his gun, and instead just brought a knife. A big knife. He entered the building, and snuck through the halls. He saw two Asian men with rifles walking, with them talking.

"You saw that new agent? Shit, my dick is going crazy just thinking about her."

"Dude, I don't care."

"What are you, gay?"

"Yes, yes I am."

"Oh my god... 7 years together, and this is the first time I'm hearing about this. Why didn't you tell me?"

"Was it important?"

"No... But we're friends. Were you scared of what I would say?"

"In a way... Yes."

The two think of what just happened, with their relationship clearly changed forever... When James Bond just straight up knifes them both, killing them in seconds. He walked past their dead bodies, and entered a room. He saw a file, a vile, a chip, a video recording, and a hologram emitter. He had no idea what to take, so he took them all. He expertly escaped... And went back in just to kill more guards. After the 50th guard, he stopped, and escaped again. He went to his car, clearly glad with himself, when he saw her with his car.

She was a Japanese woman in all black, with long black hair, leather black boots, and breast so big they were bigger than her head. She was also tiny, being at a mere 5 feet tall. James stared at her massive heaving breast, and his dick grew to full mast. Still, Bond wasn't an idiot, and spoke.

"Nice night?"

"It's rather cold to me... Would be much better with a cup of tea."

Those were the code words for agents. He let his guard down, and looked to her. As a breast man, he loved this woman, and wanted to fuck her beyond belief.

"My name is Jugs Whoohoo. I have been assigned to aid you."

"None needed. I killed them all Jugs. I also have everything we need."

"Rather good Bond. I hoped you would."

"Why?"

"So we have more time together."

She began to sit on the car, puffing up her chest. Bond's penis grew as long and hard as it possibly could, with an extra centimeter or two to show how he wanted to fuck this woman. He had sex with plenty of women on the job, but never a fellow agent. She got up, and began to pull her outfit off...

To reveal a huge lacy black bra.

Bond was sweating hard, and precum came up. He was a breast man, and those breast were making him rock hard beyond belief. She went to him like this, and began to unbuckle his pants. When she did, his dick was whipped out, and she smiled.

"For me, Mr. Bond?"

"Of course. All of me is, right now."

"Good. I have heard of the legendary James Bond sex drive. I am a woman who likes a man with a good stamina. Let me see how good you really are."

James Bond had a massive grin on his face, and grabbed her. She grabbed him, and jumped on him, and the two began to fuck for hours upon hours.

-

Jugs was smoking a cigarette, with her under-where on. James was still naked, and he was breathing hard. She was an animal! No woman was like her, at all. She was the best sex he ever had, and he wanted to fuck Jugs more. He went to her, with his sweat covered muscle body, and he shoved his dick against her ass. He licked his lips, and grabbed her by the waist.

"How about we shag again? As you can see, my big fat dick is still hungry for more, and I can bet a slut whore like you would love more."

"Well Bond, you let me go, and I'll show you something amazing.

He did so, and she went to the car. She had placed something in there, and took it out. It was a pair of small black gloves. She took her top off, and had her breast out. She put her gloves on, and had a smile on her face.

"Well Mr. Bond, I must confess to you. I am an agent for MI6... But I am also a double agent. I have been hired by the Japanese sector of Spectre to kill you for 10 million. I'll get an extra 10 for bringing back what you have."

Bond laughed his ass off, and looked down at her, making his pecs dance. He did a bicep pose, and had the biggest smirk on his face.

"Look honey, I might me intimidated if I saw any weapons on you."

"Oh, I do have a weapon. It's right in front of you."

"What's that"

"My breast."

James laughed again, and did a double bicep pose, and made himself look bigger. It looked like he could crush her with complete ease.

"Look Jugs, I'm a master of almost every martial arts known, so you don't even have that. Plus with those breast, I doubt you can even move much. So either give up now and blow me, or I'll snap you in half."

"I will say, I honestly don't want to kill you Bond. You may be a violent woman hater with a drinking problem... But you were the best sex I ever had. I didn't mind making you my sex toy. Look Bond, how about we make a deal? You hand me what I want, orally pleasure me, and even become my butler... And I will not only let you live, but come with me. With enough training, I can make you a good man."

Bond laughed again, and cracked his knuckles. He went into a boxing position, ready to kick her ass for being so stupid. He threw an heavy punch at her, and she dodged it with ease, which surprised him with how fast she was. He snarled, and sent a kick with lightning speed. She dodged it yet again, and stuck her tongue out. Bond was outraged, and went at her with speed matching a Cheeta and power rivaling a mammoth. No man in MI6 or Specter could survive this powerful combination of attacks. He threw punches, whipped out kicks, and used every body part in his body. Yet, Jugs dodged every attack. She giggled, and began to touch Bond. It was to show that if she wanted too, she could attack him. Bond was enraged beyond belief, and went for a tackle. She saw him charging, and did a backflip. He went past her, and she fell on his face. Her ass slammed him down, and he was on the floor. She giggled, and raised her ass.

"Ready to get your ass beat down Mr. Bond?"

She jumped off him, and hit the floor with a stomp. She did a little moonwalk, and gave him the middle finger. Bond stood up, and went at her. He did a high jump, and sent a ferocious kick, able to shatter a man's body. Instead, she grabbed it, and threw him. She used his momentum to have him smash into the floor. She danced around him, jiggling her breast. He stood up, but that's when she began to punch his face. She was incredibly fast, and it stung. He threw a swing, and she ducked beneath it. She then punched him in the abs, yet again. He tried to slam her down, but she rolled around him, and was behind him. He turned around fast.

"Float like a butterfly, sting like a bee."

That's when she kicked him in the crotch. His eyes crossed, and fell down, with him holding his crotch and trying not to burst into tears. He looked up, and saw her. She did a finger curl, and he stood up. He sent his arms down, like a hammer. She grabbed them, and twisted. He was in pain, with his arms being twisted. She raised her body, and placed her feet on his chest. She pulled, and he was screaming.

"STOP! YOU'LL DISLOCATE MY ARMS!"

"Really? Good."

She pulled harder, and she heard a pop, with a scream following. She let go, and looked down. She saw Bonds on his knees, sobbing in pain, from his arms that were dislocated. Jugs giggled, and patted his head.

"Well, at least your on knees. Good, I think I taught a little lesson. Willing to listen, or do I have to kill you?"

"F... FUCK YOU WHORE!"

"How unfortunate. Why are some men such stubborn idiots? Well, I'll torture you some more then."

She sat down, wrapped her legs around his neck, and raised her body. Bond was forced up, and was standing up. She closed her legs, and he was chocking. She tightened her hold, and he was held up by her legs. Bond was unable to breath, and his eyes began to stop moving. After a while, he stopped moving. He was still breathing, so that was good. Jugs let him down, and saw his bare ass. She wondered how to wake him up, and guessed it. She Went to his car, and grabbed a beer bottle. She used it to pierce Bond's ass. Bond screamed out, awoken by the ass play, and she let go. He looked up, and saw her.

"YOU CUNT!"

"Please Bond, let's just end this. Become my slave, or I'm forced to kill you."

"FUCK YOU SLAG!"

He stood up, and slammed his arms on his knees. It was a move he learned in Russia. He fixed his arms, and looked down on her. No more play time for him, just sheer destruction of his opponent. He charged again, and threw a punch at her body. She jumped on top of his own arm, and used it as a jumping board to hit him with a reverse house kick. He hit the floor, stunned by the attack, and stood back up. She went at him, with kicks hitting his knee. He dropped, holding his leg, and she hit him with a high kick, smashing into his jaw. He hit the floor, and she jumped on him, smashing into his gut with her ass. She got up, and looked down.

"Ready to give up now?"

"N... Never..."

"Well then..."

She went to the car, and grabbed her pants. She put them on, and went to him.

"Why did you..."

"I beat up men in my undies. I torture and kill in my pants."

She pressed her fist against her breast, squishing them.

"Now Mr. Bond, I expect you to cry, scream, beg, whimper, and piss yourself. You do all those, along with pleasure me orally, give me everything, and become my slave. Then you may live."

"Like I'm scared of some pair of breast."

"Oh, not my breast first. My hands."

She helped him up, and began to beat down on him with her fist. She was pounding him around, belting on him. He couldn't defend at all, with how fast she was. She made him look so slow and weak. That's when his once proud muscle body broke from the punches, and he fell, too hurt to get up.

"Now, for something less nice."

Jugs went to Bond, and raised him up by holding his neck. She placed her fingers around his neck, and left some fingers in. Bond was completely paralyzed, and his knees shook. He was sweating hard and drooling.

"Ancient Chinese throat hold. Made up to paralyze a man with a few fingers on hold. Did you say how many martial arts you mastered?

She placed a thumb across another part of the throat.

"How many do you know, and how many have you mastered?

"658, and 597."

"Ahh. I know 745... And I mastered 745."

Jugs then let go, and went to his dick. With two fingers, touching two nerves, Bond broke out in tears. It felt like she was ripping his dick off, but she was mearly touching his penis. She placed a third finger on a third nerve, and he stopped screaming... And began to cum. Cum shot out of his dick, hitting him and covering him in his own cum. His dick stood high, but he was in pain. She placed a fourth finger, and he screamed again. He fell down, and his dick felt like it was exploding.

"Hurts? Does it feel like daggers? One nerve touch, nothing. Two makes it feel like it's being pulled. Three is ultimate pleasure that makes one cum beyond belief. Four makes it feel like daggers. Five... Five makes it dead."

"What?!"

"Your dick becomes useless. It will become black... And fall off."

Bond was horrified, and saw her pinkie heading to his dick. That's when Bond broke down. He was crying, and he looked to her.

"PLEASE! DON'T! I'LL DO ANYTHING! DON'T DO IT! I'LL GIVE YOU MY SWISS ACCOUNTANTS!"

"Accountants?"

"I have Swiss accountants... From my dealings with shady figures... I have 5 million! I'll give you everything! Just leave my dick alone. Please!"

"Hmm... Nah."

She touched his dick with her finger, and he bursted out in tears again. He was shaking, and closed his eyes. After a while, he opened his eyes... And saw he pissed himself. Jugs was laughing, and let go, holding her stomach and pointing.

"YOU MADE ME PISS MYSELF!"

"NOPE! Five fingers do nothing. You pissed yourself, pussy."

Bond was in complete rage, and stood up. He was angry, and roared. He went at her, and she went at him. She punched him in the chest a few times, and hit him with her palm. He fell down to his knees. He looked up to her, and saw her went to her boobs, smiling.

"Now, for my ultimate torture weapon. Every man I've done this too broke. Remember Vergi Forro?"

Vergi was a man working for the government for Russia as a spec ops. He was a man who went to a Serbian prison where was tortured for 15 brutal years that would have broken any man, but he was barely even bothered by the whole thing. He was known as a man who can't even be tortured, because of his willpower that conqueres all.

"I broke him. With ten minutes of smothering, he was telling me everything with cum all over him. I call it... 'The Smother of all smothers.'"

Bond would have laughed it off earlier... But he was too scared now. He was shivering, and saw her shake her big boobs. He cowered out of fear, and peed himself some more. She went to him, grabbed him, and shoved his head in her bountiful bosom. This should have been a great moment for Bond, but instead he was terrified, and for good reason. For then came the squeezing. It felt like she was placing a massive and powerful vice grip on his head, and he screamed. He grabbed her breast, but they were too powerful. Not even Bond's amazing power could defy Jugs... Jugs. They were crushing his skull even, and he was screaming out in pain. It was worse then a vice grip. He swore it would pop his head. He couldn't take it now. He had to stop it.

"PLEASE! I'LL SERVE YOU!"

Through his muffled screams, Jugs somehow heard him and gave him mercy. She stopped, and let him go by pushing her boobs out. He was breathing hard, and in obvious pain. Jugs looked down, and smiled.

"So, complete servitude?"

"YES!"

"Well, I should put that to the test."

She went to the car, and bent over. She had her hands on it, and looked to him, waving her big butt like she didn't care.

I want you to kiss my ass."

"What?"

"Kiss it, or I will crush your head."

James Bond was too scared to defy her, so he dragged himself across the floor, and headed to her. Her round tight ass was up, and he went to kiss. He kissed her ass, and she looked back.

"Keep on kissing for a minute. If you stop, you die."

He went on to kissing more and more, not giving up out of fear of whatever beatdown he will revieve. He was degenerated to a man who was so terrifed of a tiny Japanese girl, he literally kissed her ass for it. He went on and on, when he felt a rumble. That's when her ass exploded for a massive fart, right on his face. He was nearly blown back, and the horrid stench nearly made him retch his own lunch up, but too terrifed of what to do, went to kissing still. He went to kissing, and she was looking him, with a smirk on her face. After a while that felt forever, he stopped, and she turned around. She saw his face, and knew she was close. He was terrified of her. But she needed to break him.

"Stand up."

He did so, and she saw his massive thick dick was at full alert. She grabbed it, and began to give him a handjob. Yet, it wasn't a typical one. It was rough, and it hurt him. She was squeezing too tight, went so fast as to hurt him, and would stab at it with her fingernails. She gripped hard, and barely heard a Yelp. She saw tears streaming on his face, and suddenly he cummed. It went high up, shooting up, and it hit Bond again. With that, he was humiliated physically being beat up, mentally by sobbing and begging, and even sexually by how he came on himself multiple times. Jugs looked to him, and didn't see the old Bond. Only a broken man. She decided to test it.

"Cry."

He burst out in tears, and was shaking his entire body. She has made men burst into tears, but never one as tough as Bond. It made her hot, and she enjoyed it.

"Jerk off."

He began to do so, still crying, and she did a little slap to his face. It didn't even hurt him, but he fell on his shoulders, broken completely by her. She dragged him to her car, and threw him in the back. She went to his clothes, and grabbed what she needed. She threw him on him, who was whimpering and talking about how he was so sorry for angering her. She saw how she broke him, and went to the wheel.

Jugs looked behind herself before she drove off. There, James Bond lied in the back of the car. His mighty muscular body, beaten down into jelly. His one magnificent dick, pulverized beyond belief. His own head crushed like it was put through a vice grip. His tears and cum covered his body, with her thinking back of her Humilation of him.

She drove off laughing, in Bonds own car, with him cowering in the back. He would be never found by MI6, who went off to train a new Bond. She was in Tahiti, having fun on the coast, with millions in her bank accountants. Along with a slave who served her completely out of fear.
Old 29-Jun-16, 08:31
Points: 17,782, Level: 58 Points: 17,782, Level: 58 Points: 17,782, Level: 58
Activity: 21.4% Activity: 21.4% Activity: 21.4%
Last Achievements

Thanked 2,291 Times in 1,520 Posts
Default Re: James Bond Meets his Match

Hehe... Jugs Whoohoo. That actually sounds like a plausible Bond Girl name.

Thanks for this Freed. I felt sorry for the two guards at the start who shared a relationship defining moment, only to fall victim to Bond's knife.
Old 29-Jun-16, 12:30
Last Achievements

I always wanted to do a Bond girl name.

I did that so you lose pity for Bond.
Old 09-Oct-16, 10:31
Points: 2,935, Level: 22 Points: 2,935, Level: 22 Points: 2,935, Level: 22
Last Achievements

Such awesome power and domination. Great story!
Old 09-Oct-16, 14:26
Last Achievements

Thanks a lot!
Old 03-Jan-21, 02:06
Points: 2,160, Level: 19 Points: 2,160, Level: 19 Points: 2,160, Level: 19
Last Achievements

Wohooo finally i found it. I remember, it was 2017 or 2018, when i read this story. and after a long time, i found this again. And STILL be my one of the best. Keep up the good work MonkeyFreed!