Go Back   Male vs Female | The Mixed Wrestling Forum > Mixed Wrestling & Fighting > Session Reviews

Check out the latest release by Fight Pulse: Foxy vs Luke. Preview photos are available in this topic. Get this video at: Fight Pulse - NC-88.

Old 03-May-17, 21:38
Points: 3,177, Level: 23 Points: 3,177, Level: 23 Points: 3,177, Level: 23
Activity: 36.6% Activity: 36.6% Activity: 36.6%

Default Re: Sydney Thunder reviews

Most of this thread is off-topic now and should probably be moved. Of course that review shouldn't be posted -- but tanuki's, which was deleted, was not rude or immaterial. On the other hand, musclefoxx's most recent two reviews, one of which is just her response to the second most recent review, should be deleted. It's just a complaint about not getting an email response, and serves to hide her older, presumably relevant, reviews.
The Following User Says Thank You to ed209 For This Useful Post:
Old 03-May-17, 23:29
Points: 3,594, Level: 25 Points: 3,594, Level: 25 Points: 3,594, Level: 25
Activity: 0% Activity: 0% Activity: 0%
Last Achievements

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jennifer [Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register]
POST OR NOT POST : . ????

Here is a Review that was made for a SessionGirl ...

Don't bother! She's an immature brat! Tried setting up multiple sessions with her, but always a lame excuse. I'm probably better off that I didn't get that far with her. Multiple reports of her keeping deposits without showing for the session. She's cute, but don't waste your time.

(I personally don't think this is a fair review .. he never sessioned with her..
he doesn't provide any links/proof to show where this girl takes off with deposits , and he insults her. )
Jennifer, I think you're right (and also awesome BTW!). There's no way to tell if the bad experience was totally the SessionGirl's fault, or if the guy did something creepy that caused her to decide she simply did not want to meet him in person.
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to rhett54 For This Useful Post:
Old 04-May-17, 19:21
Points: 1,037, Level: 12 Points: 1,037, Level: 12 Points: 1,037, Level: 12
Activity: 0% Activity: 0% Activity: 0%

Jen...perhaps a very "out of the box" suggestion regarding the dilemma of posting negative reviews.

We've known of each other for a long, long time, but haven't seen each other for far too long due to our being "geographically undesirable"...lol. Really miss spending time with you and especially your love for deserts.

But here's an idea as I know you have many friends in the industry who admire you not only as a person, but your business acumen as well.

Why not reach out to a small group of session "seasoned advisors" you know and who also know many of the ladies who appear on your site who sometimes might get to the bottom of both sides of the story when there are truly some very negative and even "inflammatory" statements made.

Case in point, I have a lady who I see on occasion who was accused on another board of "ripping a customer off" by not returning his deposit. The facts were, she first had a family emergency and then some minor surgery a little while thereafter which caused her to postpone her trip twice and made the guy aware of this and was willing to reschedule both times.

But during that time, hewent online to go on a rant...

She, in fact did offer him a third date and time, but after seeing his post, emailed him and told him to forget it and mailed the deposit back to him within a week. But the damage had been done.

So, after getting her side of the story, I tried my best to set the record straight
and in doing so, received thanks from several people on the board whom I have known over the years.

Again, this is "outside the box", but it was something I felt strongly that had to be done.
Old 04-May-17, 19:58
Points: 3,375, Level: 24 Points: 3,375, Level: 24 Points: 3,375, Level: 24
Activity: 29.4% Activity: 29.4% Activity: 29.4%

I will admit, i havent been on SG in quite a while, but i am thinking that maybe there should be a star-based rating system...kind of like ebay and amazon (if there isnt one already). I do agree that most reviews, good or bad, should not be removed. However, the malicious or tasteless ones should be removed.

Poor reviews, even if the girl doesnt think its warranted, should be left up. Overall, if the girl is a good session wrestler, the multiple good reviews will drown out the one negative review. But if there is a trend of bad review after bad review, men will know to avoid that wrestler.
Old 04-May-17, 23:22
Banned
Points: 755, Level: 10 Points: 755, Level: 10 Points: 755, Level: 10
Activity: 39.0% Activity: 39.0% Activity: 39.0%

Quote:
Originally Posted by Braddogg4345 [Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register]
I will admit, i havent been on SG in quite a while, but i am thinking that maybe there should be a star-based rating system...kind of like ebay and amazon (if there isnt one already). I do agree that most reviews, good or bad, should not be removed. However, the malicious or tasteless ones should be removed.

Poor reviews, even if the girl doesnt think its warranted, should be left up. Overall, if the girl is a good session wrestler, the multiple good reviews will drown out the one negative review. But if there is a trend of bad review after bad review, men will know to avoid that wrestler.
You guys keep missing the problem of allowing negative reviews on SG and WB. Neither person who runs those sites has the time or desire to be the session police because they are running FREE services. Where are they supposed to find the time to properly vet and investigate these negative reviews for accuracy? In Jen's case in costs her money to run SG.

If you think this is a feature that should be allowed then I'd start ponying some money up first to compensate each for their time in having to be the session police.
Old 19-May-17, 08:18
tanukialpha
This message has been deleted by tanukialpha.

Tags
domination, muscle worship, overpriced, review, sydney thunder