Go Back   Male vs Female | The Mixed Wrestling Forum > Mixed Wrestling & Fighting > Wrestling & Fighting Discussion

Check out the latest release by Fight Pulse: Bianca vs Andreas.
Preview photos are available in this topic. Get this video at: Fight Pulse - MX-251.

Old 13-Mar-14, 03:17
Banned
Points: 3,792, Level: 25 Points: 3,792, Level: 25 Points: 3,792, Level: 25
Activity: 0% Activity: 0% Activity: 0%
Last Achievements

Default Re: Grappling Girls

Quote:
Originally Posted by stymie [Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register]
Well their bestseller is a video with "Bosco", so I guess you can expect more of same. Maybe they can get little Chad from cmx/afwrestling to do one of his "ultracompetitive" matches
I remember seeing a match with that Chad dude against a girl named Sara which seemed pretty competitive, and she tapped out once then she just dominated the rest of the match even though that dude was trying his hardest to escape all her holds. Whish I could find that match, she was fast as hell and had him squirming for his life in some agonizing uncomfortable looking holds.!

Last edited by Tim k; 13-Mar-14 at 03:35.
Old 13-Mar-14, 03:38
Points: 6,070, Level: 33 Points: 6,070, Level: 33 Points: 6,070, Level: 33
Activity: 2.1% Activity: 2.1% Activity: 2.1%
Last Achievements

Quote:
Originally Posted by wrestling79 [Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register]
Look, they have some good clips, don't mistake that, but I'm sick of the hit and miss thing. They need to start giving us previews to the clips. I wrote that message in septembre last year. The videos, even with Kaycee and Jenna have gone downhill.

I've bought about 6 videos since then, and I don't think I've found any good ones.

I do have the Maggie video you are talking about. That was the description I made in the earlier post. Personally its not worth it. The description is a lie, she's tame, very little skill, the guy doesn't try like they bs claim to, he just lays there. and she just applies a heap of bodyscissors, grapevines etc.

Dynamo doesn't look like a skilled wrestelr
Jenna's latest clip was a waste because she only gave 40%, didn't look like she wanted to be there.

Maggies other video against the midget was a joke, I didn't buy it, but giving 20%, why the fuck even put an amazon against a midget.
Kaycees video vs the idiot that kept putting his beanie back on everytime it fell off was pathetic.

If wrestlers like Jenna want to get better, and more skilled, then they need to start putting them up competitively against guys that want to win. Simply letting guys test them out isn't going to make them a better wrestler. Get a guy, that is smaller, but knows how to wrestle, so she can be challenged. There's a place for fantasy videos, but therés also a place for competitive videos.

Now I see thye conveniently have a clip with Riot, and claim it to be the MOST COMPETITIVE video ever. Sure, and I'm supposed to believe this, given the lies they've put up in the past. Show me a preview or fuck off GG.
Old 13-Mar-14, 03:51
Points: 4,342, Level: 27 Points: 4,342, Level: 27 Points: 4,342, Level: 27
Last Achievements

Quote:
Originally Posted by FrozenReality [Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register]
I have vowed not to buy anymore of their clips. And considering how many I've bought over the last 10 years. If all the other good stores can provide previews, why can't GG. My rant is over.
Old 13-Mar-14, 04:15
Points: 47,294, Level: 95 Points: 47,294, Level: 95 Points: 47,294, Level: 95
Activity: 9.5% Activity: 9.5% Activity: 9.5%
Last Achievements

Thanked 3,424 Times in 784 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by scissoredout [Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register]
I agree that their videos have gone downhill a bit. I guess it's all relative, since I still think they are the best in the industry. But the one thing they seem to do in all their newer videos is that they immediately cut away from the action as soon as the guy submits. Then they resume the action with a new fall. Even if a video is staged, I still like to see the competitors' reactions as the match is going on. With their current system, the viewer never gets to see the girls' personalities. And then to top things off, the videos often have extremely anti-climactic endings with a submission and then a cut to black. To me this gives the videos a clinical, almost robotic quality that detracts from the overall experience.
A million % agree with this. Its just not sexy and they have some sexy girls.
Old 13-Mar-14, 07:28
Points: 77,348, Level: 100 Points: 77,348, Level: 100 Points: 77,348, Level: 100
Activity: 64.3% Activity: 64.3% Activity: 64.3%
Last Achievements

Thanked 19,665 Times in 2,347 Posts

My STAR of grapplinggirls is, for sure, Kaycee. She is very tall and very strong. Her legs are like tree trunks. I am not a fan of wrestling, but like to see so gorgeous strong legs kicking soccer ball, crushing unopened plastic bottles and watermelons, smashing a wooden bar over knee.

My other favorites are Beth, who has even crushed a soccer ball, but she is now away for a long time

and Blake Rose
Old 14-Mar-14, 00:50
Points: 5,434, Level: 31 Points: 5,434, Level: 31 Points: 5,434, Level: 31
Activity: 2.4% Activity: 2.4% Activity: 2.4%
Last Achievements

Chad gives 5%. At least Bosco give all of his 40 lbs.
Old 14-Mar-14, 02:20
Points: 97,437, Level: 100 Points: 97,437, Level: 100 Points: 97,437, Level: 100
Activity: 38.1% Activity: 38.1% Activity: 38.1%
Last Achievements

Thanked 15,079 Times in 4,065 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tim k [Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register]
I remember seeing a match with that Chad dude against a girl named Sara which seemed pretty competitive, and she tapped out once then she just dominated the rest of the match even though that dude was trying his hardest to escape all her holds. Whish I could find that match, she was fast as hell and had him squirming for his life in some agonizing uncomfortable looking holds.!
You mean he wasn't handicapping himself by holding his legs off the floor the whole time? He actually tried bridging out of a pin? Must have been one of their very earliest videos...
There was only one video of theirs that looked truly competitive, and it was one (probably the only one!) that didn't involve that !@##$% Chaddam. A big girl wrestling the cameraman. If they have made any fair and square mixed videos in the last few years, that would be a shock. I don't even check out the thumbnails anymore, all I've ever seen is Chad with his legs up. He wouldn't even be able to budge L'il Loca from that position.

Last edited by stymie; 14-Mar-14 at 02:29.
Old 14-Mar-14, 03:06
Points: 9,308, Level: 41 Points: 9,308, Level: 41 Points: 9,308, Level: 41
Last Achievements

You do know they're talking about Chad from GG videos and not Chad from CMX videos?
Old 14-Mar-14, 03:21
Banned
Points: 789, Level: 10 Points: 789, Level: 10 Points: 789, Level: 10

Quote:
Originally Posted by stymie [Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register]
You mean he wasn't handicapping himself by holding his legs off the floor the whole time? He actually tried bridging out of a pin? Must have been one of their very earliest videos...
There was only one video of theirs that looked truly competitive, and it was one (probably the only one!) that didn't involve that !@##$% Chaddam. A big girl wrestling the cameraman. If they have made any fair and square mixed videos in the last few years, that would be a shock. I don't even check out the thumbnails anymore, all I've ever seen is Chad with his legs up. He wouldn't even be able to budge L'il Loca from that position.
There's at least one real video where a guy, while not going all out, that I know very well does scrap pretty good with Lora and wins 2-0. It's not in the clipstore though and would need to be bought from their DVD offerings.
Old 14-Mar-14, 04:33
Points: 97,437, Level: 100 Points: 97,437, Level: 100 Points: 97,437, Level: 100
Activity: 38.1% Activity: 38.1% Activity: 38.1%
Last Achievements

Thanked 15,079 Times in 4,065 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by paul0415 [Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register]
You do know they're talking about Chad from GG videos and not Chad from CMX videos?
Lol, no, I thought I had made it clear it was the BSDL/CMX guy, NOT GRAPPLINGGIRLS

the little dude that's always in this position, with the black socks:

Last edited by stymie; 14-Mar-14 at 04:39.
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to stymie For This Useful Post:

Tags
gina, grappling girls, kaycee