Go Back   Male vs Female | The Mixed Wrestling Forum > Mixed Wrestling & Fighting > Wrestling & Fighting Discussion

Check out the latest release by Fight Pulse: Bianca vs Andreas.
Preview photos are available in this topic. Get this video at: Fight Pulse - MX-251.

Old 04-Dec-15, 13:24
Producer
Points: 99,552, Level: 100 Points: 99,552, Level: 100 Points: 99,552, Level: 100
Activity: 19.0% Activity: 19.0% Activity: 19.0%
Last Achievements
Award-Showcase

Thanked 11,355 Times in 1,045 Posts
Default Re: wrestling webcast launching!

Thanks to those who tuned in live and those who watched the recorded version! This was a first trial, and we hope to get a lot more involvement with guests and "hot topic" discussion in the future. It was great to take this first step -- and also to get this new webcam running -- and there's plenty of room for fine tuning to come. MANY thanks to Scorpion who joined us as a last-minute special guest!

And for the sake of completeness, here was their original "Official" broadcast (Episode 1), which features VeVe and Hanz and special guest Scorpion!

[Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register]

@[Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register] @[Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register] @[Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register]

Of course, following the official show, VeVe and Hanz chilled out together to reflect on some personal mixed wrestling thoughts and ideas. They recorded themselves during this chat as well, discussing body stats (height/weight), unexpectedness from opponents, previous matches, rematches, plans for future matches.

This little candid, casual, "behind the scenes" After-Party conversation is here:

Last edited by DiabloNYC; 04-Dec-15 at 13:49. Reason: Restructuring layout
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to DiabloNYC For This Useful Post:
Old 04-Dec-15, 14:09
Session Wrestler
Points: 6,851, Level: 35 Points: 6,851, Level: 35 Points: 6,851, Level: 35
Activity: 6.3% Activity: 6.3% Activity: 6.3%
Last Achievements

I want to say thank you too to everyone who watched last night both live and later! And also to everyone who's given such great, positive feedback.

Hanz and I had a great time, we're super-excited Scorpion was able to join us, and we're looking forward to developing and doing more with this show as we go on. Next episode coming up very soon...

And as ever we're very interested in hearing ideas for EVERYONE as to what you'd like to see and hear and ways to make the show even better. I'm getting that virtual arm wrestling is a hit...
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to vevelane For This Useful Post:
Old 04-Dec-15, 18:57
Points: 17,515, Level: 57 Points: 17,515, Level: 57 Points: 17,515, Level: 57
Activity: 9.5% Activity: 9.5% Activity: 9.5%
Last Achievements

Thanked 1,966 Times in 332 Posts

I knew about this, as i followed this thread and im kicking myself for missing it. You guys are great for doing this and connecting with the fans, and kudos for making the video to watch later thanks veve and diablo you guys take it to the next level, maximum respect...
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to mooler_moosh For This Useful Post:
Old 05-Dec-15, 09:43
Banned
Points: 59,088, Level: 100 Points: 59,088, Level: 100 Points: 59,088, Level: 100
Activity: 0% Activity: 0% Activity: 0%
Last Achievements

Thanked 9,194 Times in 794 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by vevelane [Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register]
I want to say thank you too to everyone who watched last night both live and later! And also to everyone who's given such great, positive feedback.

Hanz and I had a great time, we're super-excited Scorpion was able to join us, and we're looking forward to developing and doing more with this show as we go on. Next episode coming up very soon...

And as ever we're very interested in hearing ideas for EVERYONE as to what you'd like to see and hear and ways to make the show even better. I'm getting that virtual arm wrestling is a hit...
Hi VeVe, thanks for doing that. My suggestion is to take some video segments that really demonstrated some skillful wrestling and talk about what makes a really good wrestler. Maybe also some classic segments that have good stories attached to them. Pretty much whatever but I thought it would be interesting to play some brief clips and have you guys comment on them.

I was also really interested to hear about your encounter with Roseanne Desmarais, who I also wrestled. My experience was similar to yours...I got absolutely nowhere. She had me under her control the entire time.
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to brooksie For This Useful Post:
Old 05-Dec-15, 10:19
Points: 3,126, Level: 23 Points: 3,126, Level: 23 Points: 3,126, Level: 23
Last Achievements

Hello Veve
You are gorgeous with a lovely personality.
The Following User Says Thank You to SPAULDING For This Useful Post:
Old 05-Dec-15, 15:10
King of the Pirates
Points: 19,655, Level: 61 Points: 19,655, Level: 61 Points: 19,655, Level: 61
Last Achievements
Award-Showcase

Thanked 2,088 Times in 166 Posts

@[Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register] @[Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register] @[Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register] @[Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register]

Amazing ! Thousand thumb up !

It's really appreciable for people who don't have easy access to session wrestle and wrestling scene in general to give some of your time to meet them online and talk about all of this !

Very pleasant show to watch, great work !

If the time allows me I will definitely try to follow you guys in live for the next episode !
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Luffy-sama For This Useful Post:
Old 06-Dec-15, 17:45
Session Wrestler
Points: 28,129, Level: 73 Points: 28,129, Level: 73 Points: 28,129, Level: 73
Last Achievements
Award-Showcase

Thanked 4,420 Times in 669 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by vevelane [Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register]

It was really fun ))) I think it will get even better as it develops

Double thumbs up!!

Clipstores

The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Ella ‘Scorpion’ Escorpi For This Useful Post:
Old 06-Dec-15, 20:25
Producer
Points: 99,552, Level: 100 Points: 99,552, Level: 100 Points: 99,552, Level: 100
Activity: 19.0% Activity: 19.0% Activity: 19.0%
Last Achievements
Award-Showcase

Thanked 11,355 Times in 1,045 Posts

Thanks very much, everyone! We're in the process of planning our next episode right now.

Our next show is shaping up for Sunday, December 13. Proposed time: 19:00 in London and 14:00 EST (2 pm Eastern).

Our tele-guest list is shaping up to include female wrestlers from London, along with hosts VeVe & Hanz, and local guest Keri Spectrum!

As our main topic, we plan to discuss and compare the wrestling scenes in the UK vs the USA. We *know* these communities are different, and we want to chat about it first hand! How are they so different? Why are they different?

What does the USA scene *seem like* to the UK community? What does the UK scene *seem like* to the Americans? We all have opinions and impressions of each other, so let's hear 'um and see how they add up.

Any guests from continental Europe are also welcome to add input on the scene on the continent as well!

We'll discuss related sub-topics as well, but the UK vs US wrestler chat is the main idea for Episode 2.

Stay tuned for more info, updated guest list, and any notices on change of time. If you can't tune in live and join the chat, the show will be recorded for playback. @[Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register] @[Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register]
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to DiabloNYC For This Useful Post:
Old 06-Dec-15, 20:36
Session Wrestler
Points: 6,851, Level: 35 Points: 6,851, Level: 35 Points: 6,851, Level: 35
Last Achievements

Very excited for this next one! If everyone on our tentative guest list is able to join, I hope the stream can handle so many webcams!
Old 07-Dec-15, 01:14
Points: 97,437, Level: 100 Points: 97,437, Level: 100 Points: 97,437, Level: 100
Activity: 38.1% Activity: 38.1% Activity: 38.1%
Last Achievements

Thanked 15,079 Times in 4,065 Posts

Quote:
Very excited for this next one! If everyone on our tentative guest list is able to join, I hope the stream can handle so many webcams!
I've heard in the past that google hangouts have a limit of about 10 participants, but that was over a year ago, don't know if it's still a limitation.

I vote for Minxy to join!
The Following User Says Thank You to stymie For This Useful Post: