Go Back   Male vs Female | The Mixed Wrestling Forum > Mixed Wrestling & Fighting > Wrestling & Fighting Discussion

Old 27-Jun-16, 19:00
Points: 12,275, Level: 47 Points: 12,275, Level: 47 Points: 12,275, Level: 47
Activity: 0% Activity: 0% Activity: 0%
Last Achievements

Default choked by foot?

Hi Guys;
I am very fond of fighting with females where I loose and submit. Having said this, I have a special go for barefoot foot chokes where the ladies plants their soles directly on throats and choke.. ( playfully of course !) I have this fetish all my life , where I also remember in my childhood , doing some pool breath holding games with girls , or small fights me end up down the pool, while the girls step on me. I was always trying to get their foot on my throat .. I searched the reason which makes my fetish so focused on this action but could not bring down the real deal. I am 40 now, not searching any more the reasons but trying to enjoy life as it is.. I wonder any of you guys enjoy like I do, speacially foot chokes , and how did you come with this fetish?
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to supy76 For This Useful Post:
Old 28-Jun-16, 00:45
Points: 8,963, Level: 40 Points: 8,963, Level: 40 Points: 8,963, Level: 40
Last Achievements

Default Re: choked by foot?

I absolutely love being foot choked, and stomach kicks, not only after wrestling, also like a part of trampling, check this clipstore, I've bought some clips there and they grant a happy ... you know it!

[Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register]
Old 28-Jun-16, 19:13
Last Achievements

Quote:
Originally Posted by K1ckm3 [Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register]
I absolutely love being foot choked, and stomach kicks, not only after wrestling, also like a part of trampling, check this clipstore, I've bought some clips there and they grant a happy ... you know it!

[Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register]
thanx Buddy; I also admire this site.. some of them are really brutal indeed..
The Following User Says Thank You to supy76 For This Useful Post:
Old 29-Jun-16, 08:29
Points: 8,317, Level: 39 Points: 8,317, Level: 39 Points: 8,317, Level: 39
Activity: 2.4% Activity: 2.4% Activity: 2.4%
Last Achievements

Quote:
Originally Posted by supy76 [Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register]
Hi Guys;
I am very fond of fighting with females where I loose and submit. Having said this, I have a special go for barefoot foot chokes where the ladies plants their soles directly on throats and choke.. ( playfully of course !) I have this fetish all my life , where I also remember in my childhood , doing some pool breath holding games with girls , or small fights me end up down the pool, while the girls step on me. I was always trying to get their foot on my throat .. I searched the reason which makes my fetish so focused on this action but could not bring down the real deal. I am 40 now, not searching any more the reasons but trying to enjoy life as it is.. I wonder any of you guys enjoy like I do, speacially foot chokes , and how did you come with this fetish?
That's what fetishes are about. They can be hardwired and we never get to know their origin. I've had this fetish for being KO'd in fantasy since I was a kid and I was always trying to get into fake fights with boys and girls my age just to lose by KO. Later in life I somehow redirected it to a more "standard" sex life and only be aroused by thinking about wrestling women that look feminine. Still, even though I enjoy being masturbated by my wife while struggling in a hold, my top fantasy is that she masturbates me AFTER she has "knocked me out", doesn't matter if by wrestling or boxing. And I still don't know why I lust for that.
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to mixed For This Useful Post:
Old 29-Jun-16, 16:31
Points: 16,375, Level: 55 Points: 16,375, Level: 55 Points: 16,375, Level: 55
Activity: 14.3% Activity: 14.3% Activity: 14.3%
Last Achievements
Award-Showcase

Thanked 2,035 Times in 618 Posts

I have a fetish for any kind of chokes, including foot chokes. More a fan of getting choked out by a girl using her legs, but i wouldnt mind being choked out with her feet either. Have you seen the Mistress Drowning clips4sale store? You will like some of those videos.
Old 29-Jun-16, 19:19
Points: 4,578, Level: 28 Points: 4,578, Level: 28 Points: 4,578, Level: 28
Activity: 4.9% Activity: 4.9% Activity: 4.9%
Last Achievements

Towards the end of a 1.5 hr session with Indra, she managed to sit on my stomach while holding a wrist to the mat in each hand. At the same time she delivered a firm footchoke while advising me to admit defeat and declare her superior.
I struggled briefly, before succumbing to the magnificence of the situation.
That was my first and only foot choke, it was super hot.
Indra wore a sport bra and tight black shorts, she has an amazing shapely ass for a female of her ethnicity. (Indian)
Old 29-Jun-16, 21:34
Last Achievements

thanx guys for honest opinions .. as you say , the origin is unknown to me but as again as mixed said I put myself every possible action in my childhood and adulthood where I can end up under female feet on my throat . The sensation of being choked to my limits while seen her looking at me from above is really a turn on. having accepted this; I must admit also that I am not into slavery or humiliation, or calling me names , etc. That is sometimes interesting for me when I think about it , me being blown by female footchoke , staying helpless underfeet , breathless , but not into humiliation verbal or else..
Old 29-Jun-16, 21:35
Last Achievements

Quote:
Originally Posted by Braddogg4345 [Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register]
I have a fetish for any kind of chokes, including foot chokes. More a fan of getting choked out by a girl using her legs, but i wouldnt mind being choked out with her feet either. Have you seen the Mistress Drowning clips4sale store? You will like some of those videos.
yes indeed ..but she is not making any clips anymore I think..
Old 29-Jun-16, 23:33
G-Force

Quote:
Originally Posted by supy76 [Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register]
Hi Guys;
I am 40 now, not searching any more the reasons but trying to enjoy life as it is.. I wonder any of you guys enjoy like I do, speacially foot chokes , and how did you come with this fetish?"
Hell yes! love it, one of my favorites....and where the fetish comes from I have no clue. Probably stems from a combination of fetishes merging together like various storm cells to form a SUPER Fetish if you will..lol. ie, feet, dominance, control, martial arts, etc..
Old 01-Jul-16, 01:21
Points: 22,467, Level: 65 Points: 22,467, Level: 65 Points: 22,467, Level: 65
Activity: 11.9% Activity: 11.9% Activity: 11.9%
Last Achievements

Thanked 2,140 Times in 393 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by mixed [Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register]
That's what fetishes are about. They can be hardwired and we never get to know their origin. I've had this fetish for being KO'd in fantasy since I was a kid and I was always trying to get into fake fights with boys and girls my age just to lose by KO. Later in life I somehow redirected it to a more "standard" sex life and only be aroused by thinking about wrestling women that look feminine. Still, even though I enjoy being masturbated by my wife while struggling in a hold, my top fantasy is that she masturbates me AFTER she has "knocked me out", doesn't matter if by wrestling or boxing. And I still don't know why I lust for that.
Lol...you're not the only one man!
The Following User Says Thank You to FetishWebDev For This Useful Post: