Go Back   Male vs Female | The Mixed Wrestling Forum > Mixed Wrestling & Fighting > Wrestling & Fighting Discussion

Old 07-Dec-18, 18:52
Points: 1,101, Level: 13 Points: 1,101, Level: 13 Points: 1,101, Level: 13
Activity: 0% Activity: 0% Activity: 0%

Default Your experience most common area woman can advantage

For myself I've always had a big upper body strength advantage on any girl friend or ex girl friends. Leg strength is much closer and not uncommon they have had equal or stronger legs. I admit I am not big on lower body strength training and at the same time most women who are into some level of fitness are very much into lower body toning and strength training. Once to the floor or mat they could often control or limit my ability to move my legs or lower body position to where I wanted to be. I ve been held off by gravevine tactics or strong body scissor holds as they are often more flexible and excellent in abduction type strength. Again upper body I always got them. I am guessing this what most men experience and where most women have most confidence they can compete with. Example I have not lost to a women in a arm wrestle but have in leg wrestles. In the gym can not come close to say my bench press but can come close or at time better me in a leg press.