Go Back   Male vs Female | The Mixed Wrestling Forum > Mixed Wrestling & Fighting > Wrestling & Fighting Discussion

Check out the latest release by Fight Pulse: Bianca vs Andreas.
Preview photos are available in this topic. Get this video at: Fight Pulse - MX-251.

Old 02-Aug-17, 04:59
Points: 4,680, Level: 28 Points: 4,680, Level: 28 Points: 4,680, Level: 28
Activity: 25.0% Activity: 25.0% Activity: 25.0%
Last Achievements

Default Re: How did Goldeneye affect you?

Quote:
Originally Posted by poochie22 [Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register]
I'd also like to add that although Famke Jannsen does not have a sexy body for scissoring and even though I barley enjoyed watching the scenes I will say I was thrilled the movie came out.
It put our fetish waaaay out there in the open on center stage and made it easy for us to discuss it in public or with females in general at the time it came out and since.

It has furthered the cause!!
Famke not with a sexy body for scissoring ?????

I met her once (only for a few seconds - enough to say hello and that was it) and she looks better in person than on film and being close to 6 feet is taller in person than what I was anticipating)
The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to ssgenius For This Useful Post:
Old 02-Aug-17, 07:59
Points: 1,419, Level: 15 Points: 1,419, Level: 15 Points: 1,419, Level: 15
Activity: 0% Activity: 0% Activity: 0%
Last Achievements

I remember vaguely being affected by this as a small kid I saw it for the first time in the early 90s probably 5 years at least before seeing goldeneye. [Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register]
Old 02-Aug-17, 15:18
Points: 8,296, Level: 39 Points: 8,296, Level: 39 Points: 8,296, Level: 39
Last Achievements

Quote:
Originally Posted by AOmega [Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register]
Total Recall for me. Sharon Stone kicking the crap out of people!
Yes! I think that one had a bigger effect on me than 007's.

Nowadays whenever such scenes come up I get a bit embarrased because my wife starts to tease me.
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to mixed For This Useful Post:
Old 02-Aug-17, 17:33
dangermouse
This message has been deleted by dangermouse.
Old 02-Aug-17, 17:34
Points: 3,854, Level: 26 Points: 3,854, Level: 26 Points: 3,854, Level: 26
Last Achievements

Quote:
Originally Posted by onewaylife [Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register]
We're all familiar with the infamous Goldeneye scene. It seems like I've come across a number of guys who actually report that this scene was instrumental in their "development" as a Mixed wrestling/scissor fan. This is largely the case for me as I was just 12 when it came out. My friend at the time described it to me, and I remember the feeling of sharp frightening daggers penetrating deep into my mind. I remember waking up in the middle of the night that night extremely aroused and thinking about what my friend said.

So where were you guys were in life and how did the Goldeneye scene affect you??
I think you just perfectly summed up my reaction to her scenes as a youngster. I hadn't gone through puberty yet but the scene really affected me in a profound way. I would even go as far to say that I haven't experienced anything like it since.
Old 02-Aug-17, 23:16
Points: 4,566, Level: 28 Points: 4,566, Level: 28 Points: 4,566, Level: 28
Last Achievements

Deathlands [Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register]
scenes were very fine with Traci Lords - starting at 49:30 and then Jenya Leno starting 51:50 - this was the fetish way how man could be humilated.

My starting fetish scenes were Sonia Braga in "The Rookie" raping Clint Eastwood
[Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register] should be in better quality - and Edward Scissorhands with Kathy Baker [Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register] 1:15 scene.
Old 03-Aug-17, 09:02
Points: 276,780, Level: 100 Points: 276,780, Level: 100 Points: 276,780, Level: 100
Activity: 99.5% Activity: 99.5% Activity: 99.5%
Last Achievements

Thanked 68,271 Times in 6,820 Posts

Just a few points on the above (though I don't have any proof to hand for the first two):

GOLDENEYE - It's said that in the original script Xenia killed her victims by headscissors. But the producers were worried that having characters' heads so close to Famke's girly-bits whilst she orgasmed would be far too sexual for the censors. So they switched it to bodyscissors to reduce the risk of losing their precious 'OK-For-Kids' viewing classifications worldwide.

BLADE RUNNER - Don't worry - it is Darryl and not a male gymnast. The female gymnast they booked to do the tumbling couldn't get it perfectly right despite several takes. Eventually she got too tired and they could only find a male gymnast at short notice. So yes, it's a guy doing the gymnastics. But you don't see him go straight from the tumble to Harrison's head in one shot. During the switch, Darryl replaced him.

MODESTY BLAISE - Everyone has their own view on how Sexy/Ugly Rosella Falk was in that scene. But we should thank the casting people for not following the book too closely. There we are given a description of the scene from the victim's point of view. As I recall, he describes Mrs Fothergill as dirty, ugly, mannish and probably a hermaphrodite (m/f combination).

By the way, possibly the most obvious one that hasn't been mentioned yet is the opening scene of Sumuru. But dating back to the 1960s, maybe a lot of members are too young to have seen it.
The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to verscont For This Useful Post:
Old 03-Aug-17, 11:29
Points: 10,282, Level: 43 Points: 10,282, Level: 43 Points: 10,282, Level: 43
Activity: 4.8% Activity: 4.8% Activity: 4.8%
Last Achievements

Thanked 1,099 Times in 107 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by ai87871 [Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register]
Blade Runner scene with Daryl Hannah was my first scissor seen in movies and is much better than Famke.

[Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register]
Yes, this one stunned me and reawakened something deep down. Not long after, late 80s and early 90s, I discovered some ads in the back of conventional wrestling magazines, and, to paraphrase another poster here, the rest is history.
Old 03-Aug-17, 18:11
Points: 10,111, Level: 43 Points: 10,111, Level: 43 Points: 10,111, Level: 43
Activity: 2.1% Activity: 2.1% Activity: 2.1%
Last Achievements

Thanked 1,274 Times in 172 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by verscont [Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register]
GOLDENEYE - It's said that in the original script Xenia killed her victims by headscissors. But the producers were worried that having characters' heads so close to Famke's girly-bits whilst she orgasmed would be far too sexual for the censors. So they switched it to bodyscissors to reduce the risk of losing their precious 'OK-For-Kids' viewing classifications worldwide.
Wrong. In the original script written for Dalton, she killed using pressure points on the chest to induce heart attacks. In the revised initial script for Brosnan, she used bodyscissors; the only revisions were that Xenia and Bond initially had sex in the steam room, which was removed - although it's still present in the novelisation and makes Xenia somewhat more rape-y.

At no point was it planned for her to use headscissors; for some reason there's just a legion of idiot reviewers/article writers (not yourself) out there who seem to insist she crushes men's heads.
The Following User Says Thank You to Onatopp For This Useful Post:
Old 03-Aug-17, 18:20
Points: 20,860, Level: 63 Points: 20,860, Level: 63 Points: 20,860, Level: 63
Activity: 4.9% Activity: 4.9% Activity: 4.9%
Last Achievements

Thanked 1,288 Times in 454 Posts

The most exciting movie scene I ever saw when I was a child: DIAMONDS ARE ETERNAL.

What's THAT??? I felt like someone had stolen my most intimate secret fantasy and turned it into a mainstream movie scene? Who that guy? How is it even possible, was I thinking at the time.

Enjoy: [Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register]
[Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register]

MIXED WRESTLING + INTERACIAL + SEXY BIKINI = it had it all for me! Incredible! I recorded that one on VHS tape and watched it till the tape was burnt.
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to funwrestler For This Useful Post:
Old 04-Aug-17, 01:51
Points: 36,366, Level: 83 Points: 36,366, Level: 83 Points: 36,366, Level: 83
Activity: 9.8% Activity: 9.8% Activity: 9.8%
Last Achievements

Thanked 5,549 Times in 720 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by Onatopp [Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register]
Wrong. In the original script written for Dalton, she killed using pressure points on the chest to induce heart attacks. In the revised initial script for Brosnan, she used bodyscissors; the only revisions were that Xenia and Bond initially had sex in the steam room, which was removed - although it's still present in the novelisation and makes Xenia somewhat more rape-y.

At no point was it planned for her to use headscissors; for some reason there's just a legion of idiot reviewers/article writers (not yourself) out there who seem to insist she crushes men's heads.
buzzkill
The Following User Says Thank You to InTheFlesh86 For This Useful Post:

Tags
xenia onatopp