Go Back   Male vs Female | The Mixed Wrestling Forum > Mixed Wrestling & Fighting > Wrestling & Fighting Discussion

Check out the latest release by Fight Pulse: Bianca vs Andreas.
Preview photos are available in this topic. Get this video at: Fight Pulse - MX-251.

View Poll Results: Do you have any aesthetic preference for wrestling or watching?
Asian - Far eastern (chinese, japanese, korean) 79 27.05%
Asian - Middle eastern (arabic, indian, pakistani) 29 9.93%
Black / african (regardless of origin) 49 16.78%
Latina (latin american look) 48 16.44%
White (european, american or elsewhere) 134 45.89%
I have no racial / ethnic preference. 53 18.15%
Multiple Choice Poll. Voters: 292. You may not vote on this poll

Old 15-Mar-18, 08:54
Points: 8,296, Level: 39 Points: 8,296, Level: 39 Points: 8,296, Level: 39
Activity: 0% Activity: 0% Activity: 0%
Last Achievements

Default Ethnic/racial preferences

Though white women seem to be a majority in the mixed wrestling scene, there are many posts asking about black, asian or latino women.

I'd like to know if the forum has any racial preferences for either wrestling or watching. I would have made a double poll asking for both the preferred ethnicity of the lady and the ethnicity of the participant, but I think it's not possible.

I will call whites white and blacks black because I'm talking about the appearance here, not the origin per se. (IE. whites can be european, from America, Canada or Australia, blacks may be from Africa, Europe or somewhere else.)

I'm separating asians into far eastern (chinese, japanese, filipino, etc.) and middle eastern (arabic, pakistani, indian). I know that Afghans, Syrian or Iranians can be taken for white europeans, as northern africans and insular mediterraneans can be taken for middle eastern. As I said, I'm talking about our preferences in looks. Same goes for latinas, which could include J-Lo, but not Cameron Diaz.

Of course this has nothing to do with supremacy or anything. I am placing the poll thinking about aesthetics and beauty is in the eye of the beholder.
Nevertheless, I understand that some may have cultural preferences towards ladies of a certain origin or even some prejudices about their performance and traits.
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to mixed For This Useful Post:
Old 15-Mar-18, 20:59
Points: 16,670, Level: 56 Points: 16,670, Level: 56 Points: 16,670, Level: 56
Activity: 2.4% Activity: 2.4% Activity: 2.4%
Last Achievements

Default Re: Ethnic/racial preferences

I voted for no preference. I'd like to see more pics of "Middle Eastern Asian" simply as there seem to be so few, but really, I think women of any ethnic group can be attractive when they are enjoying themselves, whether in the dominant or submissive/defeated role.
The Following User Says Thank You to kyguy2016 For This Useful Post:
Old 15-Mar-18, 21:09
Points: 5,125, Level: 30 Points: 5,125, Level: 30 Points: 5,125, Level: 30
Activity: 2.4% Activity: 2.4% Activity: 2.4%
Last Achievements

I prefer Asians. Am into scissor holds which they do just fine. Been knocked out by two women from the Philippines. Other countries represented by Asian women include Japan, Thailand, Laos, Korea and most recently China. I love thin athletic legs, great for choking.
The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Tenzin For This Useful Post:
Old 15-Mar-18, 21:32
fr12

Three years ago I was in Valencia to learn Spanish and went out to a disco. I met there a girl from Uruguay. She had drunk a bit and we were dancing. When she got tired she was sitting on the stage and was looking to me. She started to go like Xenia Otopp in James Bond when she suddenly put me in a bodyscissor and controlled my dance move. This was the first time that I experienced a scissor. And the funny thing was that it was in the middle of the dance square. However, since everyone was dancing and I had also drunk a bit I did not shame for it and I really enjoyed the feeling. The day after I started fantazing that it was actually a pretty strong scissor where the latin girl put me in.

Last year I have been knockout by a philipine girl. I met her during an internship in the Emirates. She was small, only 1.56 and we eat together. She told me she was trained in BJJ so ofcourse I asked if she could show me some moves. She had no problem with that at all, because she knew she could trust me. She first lift me from the ground, while I am 1.89 and then put me in a choke hold on the ground. I had not expect this.

So by far I also prefer asian girls. Maybe it is extra exciting, because you do not expect an asian girl to be strong and able to knockout a much bigger western man.
The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to For This Useful Post:
Old 16-Mar-18, 01:27
Points: 26,283, Level: 70 Points: 26,283, Level: 70 Points: 26,283, Level: 70
Activity: 99.3% Activity: 99.3% Activity: 99.3%
Last Achievements

Thanked 3,335 Times in 1,828 Posts

Have had far too many good sessions with ladies of various backgrounds over the years to have a preference here. Like someone else mentioned it would be cool to see more ladies of middle eastern descent in the scene, simply for the reason that those cultures seem the most 'oppressive' toward women as far as traits of physical aggressiveness etc are concerned.
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to boyofwinter For This Useful Post:
Old 16-Mar-18, 04:47
Points: 23,379, Level: 66 Points: 23,379, Level: 66 Points: 23,379, Level: 66
Activity: 6.3% Activity: 6.3% Activity: 6.3%
Last Achievements

Thanked 1,877 Times in 368 Posts

I do wish there were more femdom videos from India. There are a lot of quality schoolmistress faceslapping stories from India out there.
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to georgejohnson For This Useful Post:
Old 16-Mar-18, 05:53
Points: 17,771, Level: 58 Points: 17,771, Level: 58 Points: 17,771, Level: 58
Last Achievements

Thanked 2,052 Times in 710 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by boyofwinter [Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register]
Have had far too many good sessions with ladies of various backgrounds over the years to have a preference here. Like someone else mentioned it would be cool to see more ladies of middle eastern descent in the scene, simply for the reason that those cultures seem the most 'oppressive' toward women as far as traits of physical aggressiveness etc are concerned.
I find it more of a turn on to see a man from one of those oppressive cultures get dominated by an American girl. Miami Mean Girls had a lot of that except there wasn't wrestling involved, just domination.
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to qwertyuio For This Useful Post:
Old 16-Mar-18, 12:19
Points: 8,126, Level: 38 Points: 8,126, Level: 38 Points: 8,126, Level: 38
Activity: 11.9% Activity: 11.9% Activity: 11.9%
Last Achievements

Personally I like facesitting sessions and have found, note as a big generalisation here, over the past 28 years the following:
Black wrestlers tend to be stronger/more 'solid', but they tend to smell a bit like a man.
White dark haired women tend to smell 'stronger' than blondes.
Blond white women, to me, smell the 'sweetest'.
I just love Oriental women, no idea why...
Asian (Indian etc, not Oriental) are generally not that strong, but I love them too.
As well as paying for sessions with all these races, I've also had real relationships and they have confirmed my preferences...
Everyone to their own!
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to james For This Useful Post:
Old 16-Mar-18, 12:55
Points: 8,296, Level: 39 Points: 8,296, Level: 39 Points: 8,296, Level: 39
Last Achievements

Interesting answers. It seems that most of us here prefer white women, which is not a surprise as the beauty standards of most societies are biased towards whites and blondes.

makes an interesting description of differences.

I am white, non-blonde and so is my wife. I have never dated anyone else, so I can't compare "deeper". Aesthetically I like white women: blondes and redheads the most. Women from other races don't attract me that much, though there are exceptions of course. I wouldn't think of rejecting a match with Kim-Ly, for instance .
The Following User Says Thank You to mixed For This Useful Post:
Old 16-Mar-18, 14:55
Points: 23,379, Level: 66 Points: 23,379, Level: 66 Points: 23,379, Level: 66
Activity: 6.3% Activity: 6.3% Activity: 6.3%
Last Achievements

Thanked 1,877 Times in 368 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by qwertyuio [Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register]
I find it more of a turn on to see a man from one of those oppressive cultures get dominated by an American girl. Miami Mean Girls had a lot of that except there wasn't wrestling involved, just domination.
I like those too. There are a few racial matchups I'd like to see more of. Really fit black woman vs. smallish black nerd is one of them. Right before she became a sideline reporter, I was at a gym where Ros Gold-Onwude was schooling this skinny dark-skinned kid in basketball. I fantasized about her doing a victory pose on him for weeks.
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to georgejohnson For This Useful Post: