Go Back   Male vs Female | The Mixed Wrestling Forum > Mixed Wrestling & Fighting > Wrestling & Fighting Discussion

Check out the latest release by Fight Pulse: Bianca vs Andreas.
Preview photos are available in this topic. Get this video at: Fight Pulse - MX-251.

Old 06-Dec-18, 01:22
BJJBlondeLover

Default What would you do in my position?

I've hit a dry streak of no wrestling or even watching wrestling videos for about a year now, and its gotten to the point where i'm pining to wrestle a girl again.

as fortune would have it, i'd get my chance to. around 2 months ago, i re-acquainted with a lifelong neighbor and family friend, the older woman i wrote about here:
[Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register]

she hit my car and i ended up having to go to her house to settle things, but it was all very friendly. we've been talking and talking ever since, starting with small talk and where our lives are at now, to now almost constant conversation every day.

Shes been talking about her training in sambo and kickboxing, and its driving me crazy to the point where i'd like to ask to spar with her some time to show me some moves. but with the tension between us being, to be honest, quite obvious at times, i just know it will spill to an affectionate relationship -- and everyone in my community will know about it.

So what would you do if you were me? Would you risk diving into this relationship with a beautiful woman who's almost twice my age, and risk being shunned by my community, my family, and her family? Or do it because she makes you happy and fulfills a fantasy?
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to For This Useful Post:
Old 06-Dec-18, 03:59
Producer
Points: 27,496, Level: 72 Points: 27,496, Level: 72 Points: 27,496, Level: 72
Activity: 21.4% Activity: 21.4% Activity: 21.4%
Last Achievements

Thanked 2,448 Times in 1,066 Posts
Default Re: What would you do in my position?

Quote:
Originally Posted by BJJBlondeLover [Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register]
I've hit a dry streak of no wrestling or even watching wrestling videos for about a year now, and its gotten to the point where i'm pining to wrestle a girl again.

as fortune would have it, i'd get my chance to. around 2 months ago, i re-acquainted with a lifelong neighbor and family friend, the older woman i wrote about here:

she hit my car and i ended up having to go to her house to settle things, but it was all very friendly. we've been talking and talking ever since, starting with small talk and where our lives are at now, to now almost constant conversation every day.

Shes been talking about her training in sambo and kickboxing, and its driving me crazy to the point where i'd like to ask to spar with her some time to show me some moves. but with the tension between us being, to be honest, quite obvious at times, i just know it will spill to an affectionate relationship -- and everyone in my community will know about it.

So what would you do if you were me? Would you risk diving into this relationship with a beautiful woman who's almost twice my age, and risk being shunned by my community, my family, and her family? Or do it because she makes you happy and fulfills a fantasy?
"Risk being shunned by my community"? I'm not trying to be rude, but what does that even mean? Are you in a religious cult that has virtual or implied ownership of your feelings, etc?

I could give a shit what my "community" thinks about anything. Wait, how old are you? If you're old enough to be on this site, then you're probably old enough to handle your business. If you like her and want to roll with her, you should go for it. If you don't go for her, somebody else will...guaranteed.
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to KillerCrushes For This Useful Post:
Old 06-Dec-18, 04:53
BJJBlondeLover

Sorry, i didnt mean to offend anyone. I mean my community as in the other neighbors i grew up with - all her friends and family would eventually know about it and so would my side of the family.

i'm 22.

I just wanted some people's opinion since its a difficult topic with decisions that could impact both of us greatly
Old 06-Dec-18, 06:39
Producer
Last Achievements

Quote:
Originally Posted by BJJBlondeLover [Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register]
Sorry, i didnt mean to offend anyone. I mean my community as in the other neighbors i grew up with - all her friends and family would eventually know about it and so would my side of the family.

i'm 22.

I just wanted some people's opinion since its a difficult topic with decisions that could impact both of us greatly
Your neighbors, family, and friends would all know who you're fucking?

Dude, if they are truly that deep in your business, I'm guessing there will be some of them who are genuinely happy that you're not gay. Neighbors enjoy the hell out of young love in places like that. Just do YOUR THING. You don't have to run around the town announcing what you're doing or with whom. Your personal business is your own. Since you're saying she's much older than you, IN MY EXPERIENCE, she *probably* knows a thing or two about discretion and will prefer to maintain it...YMMV, of course.
The Following User Says Thank You to KillerCrushes For This Useful Post:
Old 06-Dec-18, 06:47
Points: 5,576, Level: 31 Points: 5,576, Level: 31 Points: 5,576, Level: 31
Activity: 0% Activity: 0% Activity: 0%
Last Achievements

Wait, you're afraid to go for a hot woman because you could be judged by your neighbors o you're making us into virtual neighbors that are supposed to out vote your real ones?
The Following User Says Thank You to Mahoni For This Useful Post:
Old 06-Dec-18, 08:10
BJJBlondeLover

Quote:
Originally Posted by KillerCrushes [Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register]
Your neighbors, family, and friends would all know who you're fucking?

Dude, if they are truly that deep in your business, I'm guessing there will be some of them who are genuinely happy that you're not gay. Neighbors enjoy the hell out of young love in places like that. Just do YOUR THING. You don't have to run around the town announcing what you're doing or with whom. Your personal business is your own. Since you're saying she's much older than you, IN MY EXPERIENCE, she *probably* knows a thing or two about discretion and will prefer to maintain it...YMMV, of course.
to answer your question, yes - small town, people have gossipped about stuff before. some of them have unfortunately turned out to be true.

i'll admit it, i'm a bit afraid to pursue this relationship not really because of the age thing, but because 1) she recently split up with her husband who's been a family friend and 2) i'm somewhat friends with her daughter. it'd just make a really weird situation, and im not sure if its worth it.
The Following User Says Thank You to For This Useful Post:
Old 06-Dec-18, 10:19
Points: 15,787, Level: 54 Points: 15,787, Level: 54 Points: 15,787, Level: 54
Activity: 2.4% Activity: 2.4% Activity: 2.4%
Last Achievements

Quote:
to answer your question, yes - small town, people have gossipped about stuff before. some of them have unfortunately turned out to be true.

i'll admit it, i'm a bit afraid to pursue this relationship not really because of the age thing, but because 1) she recently split up with her husband who's been a family friend and 2) i'm somewhat friends with her daughter. it'd just make a really weird situation, and im not sure if its worth it.
I empathize with you about her daughter, as well as her ex-husband being a family friend. With the age difference between her and her ex-husband, I wonder how they ended up together. Anyway, I would probably (organically and gradually) ease her into it via conversation and (occasional) volunteering as her human bag - if I had the testicles to do so, that is.
The Following User Says Thank You to Fr@g!l3_$p33d$+3r For This Useful Post:
Old 06-Dec-18, 12:37
Administrator
Points: 864,862, Level: 100 Points: 864,862, Level: 100 Points: 864,862, Level: 100
Activity: 61.9% Activity: 61.9% Activity: 61.9%
Last Achievements
Award-Showcase

Thanked 115,688 Times in 9,926 Posts

Moved to Wrestling Discussion forum. (was posted in off-topic section)
[Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register] | [Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register] | [Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register] | [Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register] | [Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register] | [Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register] | [Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register]
Old 06-Dec-18, 13:49
Points: 12,856, Level: 49 Points: 12,856, Level: 49 Points: 12,856, Level: 49
Activity: 6.0% Activity: 6.0% Activity: 6.0%
Last Achievements

Thanked 2,425 Times in 1,106 Posts

I get being "shunned", at least, I know what you mean. Some communities are tighter than others. It's not necessarily even a bad thing but it can be awkward at times.

I've also had friends tell me how wonderful it can be to be with an older woman. Women sometimes hit their prime in bed in their 40s or 50s, so there are reasons to try to move forward and do what your heart and your urges are telling you to do.

One thing to keep in mind. If you'd get shunned, she'd get doubly shunned. A 40 something year old woman with a 22 year old dude - she'll take more heat than you, and with that in mind, she might not be interested, beyond some playful flirtatious statements.

If you trust her, I'd ask, but odds are if she reciprocates, she'd want to keep it quiet every bit as much as you. I think that's the main question is, how much do you trust her, with your fetish and desires and all that. Is she going to gossip to her friends about you or will she keep your secrets?

and, personally, I think you should ask, cause you never know. You might have a lot of fun.
Old 06-Dec-18, 18:56
Producer
Last Achievements

Quote:

Ohhh....yeah, that added context about the husband and his proximity to you could make this a no-go zone for you. I know you're only 22, but trust me when I say there is no ass in the world worth getting killed for. Forget what I said earlier. Flat out forget it.

As a young man, stay away from women who have *potentially* jealous boyfriends/husbands - and yes, small-town gossip can and does rev up feelings of jealousy that lead to confrontations that end up on NBC: Dateline.

And then when you're my age, you leave those young ones alone. A 23yo who expects you to give her the world will shoot you in your sleep if you haven't left your wife by the deadline she gives you.
The Following User Says Thank You to KillerCrushes For This Useful Post: