Go Back   Male vs Female | The Mixed Wrestling Forum > Mixed Wrestling & Fighting > Session Reviews

Check out the latest release by Fight Pulse: Bianca vs Andreas.
Preview photos are available in this topic. Get this video at: Fight Pulse - MX-251.

Old 29-Aug-18, 03:22
Points: 2,053, Level: 18 Points: 2,053, Level: 18 Points: 2,053, Level: 18
Activity: 7.1% Activity: 7.1% Activity: 7.1%
Last Achievements

Default Re: Goddess Anat reviews

I really like to have a session with goddess anat but on her site she mentioned that she won’t reply if you don’t sent references in your request ( sorry if I am wrong ) but what does she mean by that, btw im really not good at english so it’s just that i don’t understand it xd.

Added after 18 minutes:

Can someone help me out pls, i dont know what references u have to put if u want to request a session

Last edited by GetOnMyLvL; 29-Aug-18 at 03:22.
Old 29-Aug-18, 03:26
Points: 75,189, Level: 100 Points: 75,189, Level: 100 Points: 75,189, Level: 100
Activity: 0% Activity: 0% Activity: 0%
Last Achievements

Thanked 7,500 Times in 949 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by GetOnMyLvL [Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register]
I really like to have a session with goddess anat but on her site she mentioned that she won’t reply if you don’t sent references in your request ( sorry if I am wrong ) but what does she mean by that, btw im really not good at english so it’s just that i don’t understand it xd.

Added after 18 minutes:

Can someone help me out pls, i dont know what references u have to put if u want to request a session
Have you ever sessioned with any other session wrestler or dominatrix? If so, she basically wants you to inform her of the people who you have sessioned with. To be specific, this consists of giving her the name(s) of the people you have sessioned with in the past, along with their email address.
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to KazanaVest12 For This Useful Post:
Old 29-Aug-18, 03:29
Points: 2,053, Level: 18 Points: 2,053, Level: 18 Points: 2,053, Level: 18
Activity: 7.1% Activity: 7.1% Activity: 7.1%
Last Achievements

Quote:
Originally Posted by KazanaVest12 [Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register]
Have you ever sessioned with any other session wrestler or dominatrix? If so, she basically wants you to inform her of the people who you have sessioned with. To be specific, this consists of giving her the name(s) of the people you have sessioned with in the past, along with their email address.
I havent sessioned with anybody yet, so does that mean i cant have a session with her?
Old 30-Aug-18, 00:34
Points: 4,801, Level: 29 Points: 4,801, Level: 29 Points: 4,801, Level: 29
Last Achievements

Quote:
Originally Posted by GetOnMyLvL [Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register]
I havent sessioned with anybody yet, so does that mean i cant have a session with her?
Not necessarily. I have never met her, so I can't say for sure, but if you have never sessioned before and have no references, she may ask for a deposit. Again, this is just a guess. If she had references to check, could determine if you were safe and serious about doing a session and not a time waster.
Old 31-Aug-18, 04:33
Points: 6,813, Level: 35 Points: 6,813, Level: 35 Points: 6,813, Level: 35
Last Achievements

Goddess Anat posted this on twitter:
"Why do people send their age, height, and weight when requesting a session? ��
Unless they are minors, I never really considered those factors when accepting a session request."
"I’ve met 200lb muscle men who couldn’t pin me to save their lives, and 70 y/o’s that destroyed me."
[Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register]
======================================
As far as weight, a fair number of women have maximum weights they do competitive sessions with. As far as age and height, I would assume that is used more in checking references or making sure the person who shows up is the person you ageed to session with. Thoughts?
The Following User Says Thank You to nwfan53 For This Useful Post:
Old 31-Aug-18, 05:06
Points: 5,031, Level: 30 Points: 5,031, Level: 30 Points: 5,031, Level: 30
Activity: 5.9% Activity: 5.9% Activity: 5.9%
Last Achievements

Quote:
Originally Posted by nwfan53 [Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register]
Unless they are minors, I never really considered those factors when accepting a session request."
"I’ve met 200lb muscle men who couldn’t pin me to save their lives, and 70 y/o’s that destroyed me."
As far as weight, a fair number of women have maximum weights they do competitive sessions with. As far as age and height, I would assume that is used more in checking references or making sure the person who shows up is the person you ageed to session with. Thoughts?
I provide that information when asked. As far as I can tell, I think some women just like to know so they can have an idea of what kind of session might work best, if competitive really works, et cetera. It’s not like size doesn’t matter at all.

I’d never volunteer that information without being asked, but I don’t consider it odd.
Old 31-Aug-18, 08:13
Banned
Points: 3,589, Level: 25 Points: 3,589, Level: 25 Points: 3,589, Level: 25
Activity: 50.0% Activity: 50.0% Activity: 50.0%
Last Achievements

Quote:
Originally Posted by nwfan53 [Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register]
I don't know what she was thinking with that tweet? Some girls ask about stats.
Old 31-Aug-18, 21:54
Points: 7,973, Level: 38 Points: 7,973, Level: 38 Points: 7,973, Level: 38
Activity: 2.4% Activity: 2.4% Activity: 2.4%
Last Achievements

Quote:
I include this info out of courtesy to the girl. It saves her from having to ask it (if I don't include it, it is a very common question) and costs me almost nothing (one sentence) to include it. It is certainly relevant for competitive sessions, e.g. some girls will only do competitive session with guys under a certain weight.

It's surprising to see Anat querying this. The reason seems straight-forward to me.
The Following User Says Thank You to RNC For This Useful Post:
Old 01-Sep-18, 15:01
Points: 97,437, Level: 100 Points: 97,437, Level: 100 Points: 97,437, Level: 100
Activity: 38.1% Activity: 38.1% Activity: 38.1%
Last Achievements

Thanked 15,079 Times in 4,065 Posts

Quote:

I see in a subsequent tweet Anat mentioned the old guy was a bjj black belt
Old 01-Sep-18, 15:35
Points: 4,826, Level: 29 Points: 4,826, Level: 29 Points: 4,826, Level: 29
Activity: 23.8% Activity: 23.8% Activity: 23.8%
Last Achievements

I met Goddess Anat last month (August 2018). The process of setting up an appointment required slightly more attention than most other session providers. She asks for references and a deposit.

She looks great, just like her pictures. Her arms and shoulders are muscular and her legs looked very strong. We started with about 15 minutes of one-sided kickboxing. She caught me with a few surprising jabs and a hard kick to the thigh before connecting with a straight right to the bridge of my nose. I went down and decided to stay there for a few seconds but she jumped on me and took the fight to the ground.

The kickboxing was agreed to be one-sided, but the fight on the ground was much more like a massacre. I have no training in ground fighting and she just rolled over me like a steamroller flattening a cartoon coyote. She is very skilled, has great balance, and controlled me totally as she shifted from one attack to the next. I think my first tap out was to a hold bending my wrist to my shoulder over her forearm, but I tapped many times. I fought off numerous arm chokes but ended up choked by her shoulder. She finally slipped me into a rear naked choke, leaving me exhausted before moving to more dominant positions using a crucifix, scissors, smothers, and facesitting. She put me in a bodyscissors to show how fragile my floating ribs were, and her legs are as strong as they look. Although I tapped quickly, my ribs ached for days. It was a display of skill and strength that I won't forget.
The Following 11 Users Say Thank You to crazycrazy For This Useful Post:

Tags
anat, review, stuckup