Go Back   Male vs Female | The Mixed Wrestling Forum > Mixed Wrestling & Fighting > Session Reviews

Check out the latest release by Fight Pulse: Bianca vs Andreas.
Preview photos are available in this topic. Get this video at: Fight Pulse - MX-251.

Old 25-Aug-18, 05:23
Points: 6,474, Level: 34 Points: 6,474, Level: 34 Points: 6,474, Level: 34
Activity: 4.8% Activity: 4.8% Activity: 4.8%
Last Achievements

Default Boxing session with Dezy Desire

I had a mixed wrestling session with Dezy Desire in Las Vegas a few weeks ago. We wrestled in an Octagon at an old gym where fighters used to train (and where quite a few mixed wrestling videos were filmed!) Her Session girls profile is [Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register]

She's awesome to session with and 100 percent I plan to see her again. She's big -- 5-10 and I'm guessing about 165-170, but in very good condition. She is very athletic looking.

She's extraordinarily friendly and we had a great vibe between us. She tailored the session the way I wanted it and while she won I think all of the falls, it was competitive and when I ever-so-briefly got an advantage, her competitive juices started to flow and she'd quickly tap me.

This all brings me to my question: Should I box her? I've wanted to box a session wrestler for a long time. Dezy has fought some amateur MMA and when I asked if she'd box me, she smiled and quickly said yes. I told her I didn't want to be a punching bag and that I wanted to be able to fight back. While I didn't think I could win, I had no interest in standing there and letting her whale on me. She smiled and said it was fine.

I'm going to set up another session soon, maybe even next week. I had a GREAT time wrestling with her, and undoubtedly I would again. But I'm wondering if I should follow through and box her.

She's in better condition than me and undoubtedly a better boxer. I dont' want to be all marked up -- it would be odd to go to work with two black eyes and try to explain that -- but I keep thinking about doing it.

So if you were me, would you do it and if you say you would, what advice could you give me?
The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to wrestlebrett For This Useful Post:
Old 25-Aug-18, 10:23
Points: 7,973, Level: 38 Points: 7,973, Level: 38 Points: 7,973, Level: 38
Activity: 2.4% Activity: 2.4% Activity: 2.4%
Last Achievements

Default Re: Boxing session with Dezy Desire

I'd ask for an amateur boxing match with gloves and headgear. Amateur boxing awards points for punches landed regardless of the power of the punches. As Dezy does MMA, she likely has access to gloves and headgear.

Headgear and gloves should prevent you from being marked up. But you will still be able to experience what it feels like to be outboxed by someone as beautiful as Dezy. You'll be able to experience her landing punches and you not being able to stop her.

I'm guessing amateur boxing will be tiring enough - but if you do find it to be too light, you can always ask her to increase the power during the session.
Old 25-Aug-18, 14:39
Points: 8,148, Level: 38 Points: 8,148, Level: 38 Points: 8,148, Level: 38
Activity: 0% Activity: 0% Activity: 0%
Last Achievements

Quote:
Originally Posted by wrestlebrett [Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register]
I had a mixed wrestling session with Dezy Desire in Las Vegas a few weeks ago. We wrestled in an Octagon at an old gym where fighters used to train (and where quite a few mixed wrestling videos were filmed!) Her Session girls profile is [Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register]

She's awesome to session with and 100 percent I plan to see her again. She's big -- 5-10 and I'm guessing about 165-170, but in very good condition. She is very athletic looking.

She's extraordinarily friendly and we had a great vibe between us. She tailored the session the way I wanted it and while she won I think all of the falls, it was competitive and when I ever-so-briefly got an advantage, her competitive juices started to flow and she'd quickly tap me.

This all brings me to my question: Should I box her? I've wanted to box a session wrestler for a long time. Dezy has fought some amateur MMA and when I asked if she'd box me, she smiled and quickly said yes. I told her I didn't want to be a punching bag and that I wanted to be able to fight back. While I didn't think I could win, I had no interest in standing there and letting her whale on me. She smiled and said it was fine.

I'm going to set up another session soon, maybe even next week. I had a GREAT time wrestling with her, and undoubtedly I would again. But I'm wondering if I should follow through and box her.

She's in better condition than me and undoubtedly a better boxer. I dont' want to be all marked up -- it would be odd to go to work with two black eyes and try to explain that -- but I keep thinking about doing it.

So if you were me, would you do it and if you say you would, what advice could you give me?

Maybe headgear is better now than when I tried boxing in college.

But unless it covers all of your head, you risk bruises from boxing - regardless of how thick the gloves are.

If you bleed/bruise easily (as I do), it can take awhile for boxing-related marks to heal.
Old 25-Aug-18, 16:21
Points: 7,973, Level: 38 Points: 7,973, Level: 38 Points: 7,973, Level: 38
Last Achievements

Quote:
Originally Posted by wrestlebrett [Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register]
Her Session girls profile is [Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register]
Is her profile still active?
Old 28-Aug-18, 00:44
Points: 6,026, Level: 33 Points: 6,026, Level: 33 Points: 6,026, Level: 33
Last Achievements

Its my ultimate fantasy to box with women as well. Ive been lucky enough to do it a few times. As long as safety is first in everyones mind, you should be fine. As its your first time, i dont know how youll react to being hit but its different for everyone. You may not like it lol. Just communicate with her, she sounds professional enough to accommodate.
Old 28-Aug-18, 02:50
Points: 26,283, Level: 70 Points: 26,283, Level: 70 Points: 26,283, Level: 70
Activity: 99.3% Activity: 99.3% Activity: 99.3%
Last Achievements

Thanked 3,334 Times in 1,828 Posts

Thankfully, she just [Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register] again. Not sure why she's done that a few times but it's vastly better than the alternative of her leaving sessions.
The Following User Says Thank You to boyofwinter For This Useful Post:
Old 23-Sep-18, 16:40
Points: 4,199, Level: 27 Points: 4,199, Level: 27 Points: 4,199, Level: 27
Last Achievements

Default Dez Desire reviews

Dez, who wrestles professionally under a similar name, hosted me at her hotel room during a visit to Seattle. Prior communication was prompt and clear. Dez proved to be both poised and charming; a lady who is a delight to be with.

She offers a vast array of holds; not only the chokes which she adores, but also a wide variety of arm and leg locks. All are applied with great gusto,but she took care to insure that no injury would occur. I cannot finish without once again emphasizing how friendly and outgoing I found her to be.

Kudos to her for providing a splendid session. I would highly recommend her , and look forward to patronizing her again in the future.

Tim
The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to vantim For This Useful Post:
Old 23-Sep-18, 20:29
Points: 6,786, Level: 35 Points: 6,786, Level: 35 Points: 6,786, Level: 35
Last Achievements

Default Re: Dez Desire

I had a very similar experience. She was incredible and even more beautiful in person. An absolute delight and one tough wrestler, very skilled and gets out of a lot of holds!
The Following User Says Thank You to willhill For This Useful Post:
Old 23-Sep-18, 23:45
Points: 13,581, Level: 50 Points: 13,581, Level: 50 Points: 13,581, Level: 50
Last Achievements

Default Re: Dez Desire

I know she has done some MMA matches, and she didn’t get killed so she must have a fair amount of skill. So compared to some of the other women like VeVe is she on that level ?
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to AKgrappler For This Useful Post:
Old 24-Sep-18, 18:19
Points: 6,474, Level: 34 Points: 6,474, Level: 34 Points: 6,474, Level: 34
Last Achievements

Default Re: Dez Desire reviews

She is good and a tremendous amount of fun to session with, but is nowhere near on the Veve/Yasmin/Ariel X level.

That said, she's big, strong and not only has good technique, but a great attitude. She's a keeper
The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to wrestlebrett For This Useful Post: