Go Back   Male vs Female | The Mixed Wrestling Forum > Mixed Wrestling & Fighting > Wrestling & Fighting Stories

Check out the latest release by Fight Pulse: Bianca vs Andreas.
Preview photos are available in this topic. Get this video at: Fight Pulse - MX-251.

Old 24-Sep-18, 12:11
Temporary group
Points: 3,696, Level: 25 Points: 3,696, Level: 25 Points: 3,696, Level: 25
Activity: 0% Activity: 0% Activity: 0%
Last Achievements

Default Re: The Teenage Girl Gang

Great story. I especially appreciate the use of heeled boots, as I find using bare feet, as found in most other stories, slightly disgusting. However I would like to see more wrestling and wrestling holds in action, schoolgirl pins, facesits, scissors, arm twisting, choking etc as opposed to simple kicks and punches. Some ideas: drowning him in a bucket full of water using hands then boots? spanking? ponyplay (he shouldn't be beaten half dead for this, but punished for being unable to carry her further)
The Following User Says Thank You to Tiina For This Useful Post:
Old 24-Sep-18, 12:56
Points: 57,567, Level: 100 Points: 57,567, Level: 100 Points: 57,567, Level: 100
Activity: 88.1% Activity: 88.1% Activity: 88.1%
Last Achievements

Thanked 8,746 Times in 1,915 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tiina [Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register]
Great story. I especially appreciate the use of heeled boots, as I find using bare feet, as found in most other stories, slightly disgusting. However I would like to see more wrestling and wrestling holds in action, schoolgirl pins, facesits, scissors, arm twisting, choking etc as opposed to simple kicks and punches. Some ideas: drowning him in a bucket full of water using hands then boots? spanking? ponyplay (he shouldn't be beaten half dead for this, but punished for being unable to carry her further)
I was going for a more 'realistic' approach with these stories. They are real fights motivated by hatred, bad intentions and to maintain notoriety among peers. In those situations, you fight with punches and kicks to cause as much physical pain as possible to your opponent. The fact that its a girl dishing out the punishment is what's darkly arousing for me.

Like I said, I based these characters on a group of girls I went to school with. I don't ever remember a popular girl bully wanting to smother a geek's face with her pussy by facesitting him or ride him like a pony. That is unrealistic IMO. They wouldn't want to do anything remotely sexual with him.

PS; Sarah does choke a guy under her boot in one instalment to glean information.

Last edited by jiminy; 24-Sep-18 at 13:03.
Old 24-Sep-18, 13:10
Temporary group
Points: 3,696, Level: 25 Points: 3,696, Level: 25 Points: 3,696, Level: 25
Last Achievements

Quote:
Originally Posted by jiminy [Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register]
Like I said, I based these characters on a group of girls I went to school with. I don't ever remember a popular girl bully wanting to smother a geek's face with her pussy by facesitting him or ride him like a pony. That is unrealistic IMO. They wouldn't want to do anything remotely sexual with him.
That is fine, nothing sexual. Like I said, I like the story as it is. Just maybe some clever torture other than just punches and kicks, like painful wrestling holds. There were few already, as you mentioned. It is realistic IMO.
Old 24-Sep-18, 15:40
Points: 4,185, Level: 27 Points: 4,185, Level: 27 Points: 4,185, Level: 27
Last Achievements

Would like to see a story inwith a 12 year old girl fights a worldchamp till the dead and win ofcourse.
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to fred1951 For This Useful Post:
Old 09-Mar-21, 03:25
Points: 1,719, Level: 16 Points: 1,719, Level: 16 Points: 1,719, Level: 16
Last Achievements

Fantastic
I hope u again continue it
The Following User Says Thank You to Mehrab For This Useful Post:
Old 14-Mar-21, 08:08
Points: 4,004, Level: 26 Points: 4,004, Level: 26 Points: 4,004, Level: 26
Last Achievements

Seconded. I enjoyed part 6 and hoped that the scene in the car dealership foreshadowed some action with Brian getting his arse properly kicked. Also with Becky teaching the younger gang a few tricks.
The Following User Says Thank You to squizzler For This Useful Post:
Old 02-Apr-21, 13:21
Last Achievements

Out standin story.
Why dont u continue this amazing story.
I think if once again u continue it it will be one of the viewed story in this forum
Old 02-Apr-21, 15:43
Points: 57,567, Level: 100 Points: 57,567, Level: 100 Points: 57,567, Level: 100
Activity: 88.1% Activity: 88.1% Activity: 88.1%
Last Achievements

Thanked 8,746 Times in 1,915 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mehrab [Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register]
Out standin story.
Why dont u continue this amazing story.
I think if once again u continue it it will be one of the viewed story in this forum
Thank you Mehrab.

I'm currently working on a follow up to my Cabin Competitive story where Jimmie and Ryan begin taking Jiu Jitsu classes in order to have a better chance of overcoming their bigger, more athletic girlfriends. Here I'll introduce some new characters from the classes too before the eventual showdown once again with the arrogant and condescending girls.

Do you have any ideas for the continuation of the Teenage Girl Gang?

One idea I had was the introduction of a new girl. Maybe a tough scrappy Latina who beats up a nerdy boy for making fun of her cheap clothes or something and takes his lunch money. Lisa is mad because *she* normally takes the nerdy boy's lunch money and confronts the new girl. Both get into an intense back and forth fight and take some punishment before the fight is broken up and both are disciplined by the school, given detentions. Lisa by this point realises that this girl is a lot like her and her friends and the new girl earns the respect of the girl gang. They decide to initiate her by giving her the task of beating up and robbing a grown man.
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to jiminy For This Useful Post:
Old 03-Apr-21, 06:31
Banned
Points: 344, Level: 6 Points: 344, Level: 6 Points: 344, Level: 6
Activity: 24.1% Activity: 24.1% Activity: 24.1%

I love the idea of initiating the new girl by having her beat up and rob a man. Would love him to be just an innocent man in the wrong place at the wrong time. I like bad girls going after basically good guys who have done nothing to deserve their fates at the hands of young beasts.
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to igiveup For This Useful Post:
Old 03-Apr-21, 07:17
Last Achievements

This is a nice idea.
And another thing u can also add becki's step father and his teenage boss