Go Back   Male vs Female | The Mixed Wrestling Forum > Mixed Wrestling & Fighting > Producers' Corner

Check out the latest release by Fight Pulse: Bianca vs Andreas.
Preview photos are available in this topic. Get this video at: Fight Pulse - MX-251.

Old 19-Jan-17, 23:05
Session Wrestler
Points: 4,122, Level: 27 Points: 4,122, Level: 27 Points: 4,122, Level: 27
Activity: 5.6% Activity: 5.6% Activity: 5.6%
Last Achievements

Default The Amethyst Hammerfist Mixed Wrestling and Domination Clip Store

I finally welcome you all to the Amethyst Hammerfist Mixed Wrestling and Domination clip store, I've named it SEDUCE/DESTROY because that's what I do; wrestling is my foreplay, and here, I hope to invite you on a feisty and sweaty journey into mixed wrestling paradise where the NOTHING is choreographed and the wrestling chemistry is EXPLOSIVE! I bring to you real, raw, rage, passion and craziness in 2D form, produced and created exclusively by me, Amethyst Hammerfist.

The site is on Clips4Sale and the store is: [Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register]

Visit my website and you may also access my Clips4Sale site, I have many more films on their way! [Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register]

My films include all kinds of mixed and female vs female fighting and domination, from regular mixed wrestling matches to scissor circles, catfights to smothering, sploshing to rope bondage wrestling, bullying and beatdowns, grass and mud wrestling, and the more sexy and hardcore variety of wrestling film. Not all my films star myself, I invite all my favourite female wrestlers to star in my films too.
Sit back, enjoy the ride...
It's gonna get wild!

Many of my popular clips can now be found on my new site in full.

Last edited by Amethyst Hammerfist; 20-Jan-17 at 11:44.
The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Amethyst Hammerfist For This Useful Post:
Old 20-May-17, 11:29
Session Wrestler
Last Achievements

Default Amethyst hammerfist - s e d u c e d e s t r o y

I am so proud of my recent mixed wrestling films. The sound and quality are now to standard I am very happy with, it's been a learning process, a very fun one. I do my shoots all by myself, from planning, shooting, editing and selling. I had a few issues along the way: sound interference (when the microphone lead was slightly touching, bumping against the camera as I moved around my wrestlers), lighting issues (either too bright or too dark, that sort of thing), but, my latest films are awesome. And not just the quality...

My wrestlers have been beyond impressive. I am quite overwhelmed with the amount of effort they have put in, for my store. So chuffed. The fights with Minxy Li, Sativa and Blaze blew me away. I have had male friends within the scene show me clips of great mixed matches but I have to say, the ones I have recently filmed have been the best matches I have seen in the two (nearly) years I have been on the scene. I do not condone the sharing of films between male fans, but 'y'know, it's ok to share them with me, us mixed wrestlers, 'cos us wrestlers aren't the people who buy the films anyway (show me your favourite films!). So, basically I am very lucky to be able to get away with that without feeling bad.

I knew Minxy Li was a skilled fighter and utter firecracker but I didn't know she was THIS good, pulling out moves I had never even seen before! She was a lot sexier on the mats than I thought she'd be too (not that she's not sexy in real life). Blaze too has this animalistic style which I just found utterly enthralling. Sativa... well, I could write for another hour about her. I am pretty in love with her after seeing her with a guy on the mats, she is just AWESOME... the coolest attitude, I love her mannerisms on the mats. I have watched Sativa's films several times because they just get me shouting at my PC screen in utter hyped excitement!

Being a producer has made me fall in love with the girls, when I film them, I am in awe with them. Being a producer has meant I get to see the girls in different ways; I get to see them really do their thing. I am also chuffed that they have all put in their all for me. The last two shoots were great and every single person who attended said they had such a good. This makes me so happy; they like working for me. I make the shoots as fun as possible so everyone goes away pumped and wanting to come back. It made me so happy when Sativa tole me she liked working with me more than anyone else on the scene!

I had 4 new guys recently who have never wrestled, I vetted them so well prior to the shoot that they ALL did brilliantly, I chose my guys well. They fought back, they put in their all, they were safe and considerate, and most importantly, they were enthusiastic. It shows in the films. A couple of them had years experience in judo and BJJ.

Anyway, I'll shut up now and let you look...
[Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register]

I appreciate all your support, you buying clips will help me give you bigger and better clips in the future, so I love you all for helping my dream come true. I am mainly concentrating on mixed wrestling, as you know THAT'S MY THING, mixed matches is where my heart lays.
I love you all!
SEE YOU ON THE MATS!
xX

Last edited by Amethyst Hammerfist; 20-May-17 at 12:19.
The Following 16 Users Say Thank You to Amethyst Hammerfist For This Useful Post:
Old 20-May-17, 11:43
Points: 17,001, Level: 56 Points: 17,001, Level: 56 Points: 17,001, Level: 56
Activity: 4.8% Activity: 4.8% Activity: 4.8%
Last Achievements

Thanked 1,533 Times in 633 Posts
Default Re: Amethyst hammerfist - s e d u c e d e s t r o y

Thank you, thank you, thank you! Great work! So jealous of your male wrestlers!
The Following User Says Thank You to nicepuppy For This Useful Post:
Old 20-May-17, 11:54
Session Wrestler
Last Achievements

Quote:
Originally Posted by nicepuppy [Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register]
Thank you, thank you, thank you! Great work! So jealous of your male wrestlers!
Thank you so much for the praise.
You're welcome to come to a shoot!

Last edited by Amethyst Hammerfist; 20-May-17 at 12:04.
Old 20-May-17, 15:54
Points: 10,111, Level: 43 Points: 10,111, Level: 43 Points: 10,111, Level: 43
Activity: 2.1% Activity: 2.1% Activity: 2.1%
Last Achievements

Thanked 1,274 Times in 172 Posts

Given your invoking the character previously, would you ever consider a full-blown Xenia Onatopp homage with you wrestling in a robe and crushing a guy? You could clearly pull the role off and bring the physical touch that can be kind-of lacking from some of the homages out there - plus it'd clearly sell. Love your work, Amethyst!
Old 20-May-17, 16:10
Session Wrestler
Last Achievements

Quote:
Originally Posted by Onatopp [Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register]
Given your invoking the character previously, would you ever consider a full-blown Xenia Onatopp homage with you wrestling in a robe and crushing a guy? You could clearly pull the role off and bring the physical touch that can be kind-of lacking from some of the homages out there - plus it'd clearly sell. Love your work, Amethyst!
Hahah, HELL YEAH, that is on my list of films to shoot!
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Amethyst Hammerfist For This Useful Post:
Old 20-May-17, 16:36
Points: 10,111, Level: 43 Points: 10,111, Level: 43 Points: 10,111, Level: 43
Activity: 2.1% Activity: 2.1% Activity: 2.1%
Last Achievements

Thanked 1,274 Times in 172 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by Amethyst Hammerfist [Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register]
Hahah, HELL YEAH, that is on my list of films to shoot!
You have no idea how much that makes my day <3 <3. Can't wait to see that hopefully soon! <3
The Following User Says Thank You to Onatopp For This Useful Post:
Old 21-May-17, 16:58
Points: 66,180, Level: 100 Points: 66,180, Level: 100 Points: 66,180, Level: 100
Activity: 0% Activity: 0% Activity: 0%
Last Achievements

Thanked 20,714 Times in 964 Posts

Beautiful work, Amethyst !
And it is nice to know more about the patience and perseverance needed to make movies true to a vision.
The Following User Says Thank You to Maitsek For This Useful Post:
Old 23-May-17, 07:51
Points: 6,346, Level: 33 Points: 6,346, Level: 33 Points: 6,346, Level: 33
Activity: 38.1% Activity: 38.1% Activity: 38.1%
Last Achievements

Quote:
Originally Posted by Amethyst Hammerfist [Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register]
Thank you so much for the praise.
You're welcome to come to a shoot!
Well, I've purchased two of your video's and I must say I was slightly disappointed. For example the match with MinxyLi. She's a pretty good fighter, and the guy puts up some resistance, but there is no way that this guy has 13 years of judo experience.
He is by far not as bad as you see in other video's from other companies and Minxy is also a decent fighter, but I just hate it when the videodescription is overselling.
Just my two cents.
Old 24-May-17, 18:36
Points: 3,110, Level: 23 Points: 3,110, Level: 23 Points: 3,110, Level: 23
Activity: 0% Activity: 0% Activity: 0%
Last Achievements

Thank you for everything you do!! I love your videos!
The Following User Says Thank You to Blazblack19 For This Useful Post: