Go Back   Male vs Female | The Mixed Wrestling Forum > Mixed Wrestling & Fighting > Producers' Corner

Check out the latest release by Fight Pulse: Bianca vs Andreas.
Preview photos are available in this topic. Get this video at: Fight Pulse - MX-251.

Old 26-May-17, 02:41
Points: 10,356, Level: 43 Points: 10,356, Level: 43 Points: 10,356, Level: 43
Activity: 2.4% Activity: 2.4% Activity: 2.4%
Last Achievements

Thanked 1,226 Times in 425 Posts
Default Re: Amethyst hammerfist - s e d u c e d e s t r o y

Loved the match with Minxy Li. She is a true technician on the mat.

Many thanks!!
The Following User Says Thank You to cbpinfan For This Useful Post:
Old 31-May-17, 15:13
Session Wrestler
Points: 4,122, Level: 27 Points: 4,122, Level: 27 Points: 4,122, Level: 27
Activity: 5.6% Activity: 5.6% Activity: 5.6%
Last Achievements

Quote:
Originally Posted by bigeric [Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register]
Loved the match with Minxy Li. She is a true technician on the mat.

Many thanks!!
Thanks. That match was EPIC, I've been doing this for nearly two years and hadn't seen anything like that, during that shoot a couple of weeks ago! She is amazing.[Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register]

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mixer [Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register]
She's a pretty good fighter, and the guy puts up some resistance, but there is no way that this guy has 13 years of judo experience.
He is by far not as bad as you see in other video's from other companies and Minxy is also a decent fighter, but I just hate it when the videodescription is overselling.

My descriptions are very honest, as am I, my honesty is something most men pick up on and appreciate in this industry. The man in that film does indeed have 14 years experience in Judo, that's why I added that into the description, there is no need to lie. Mark (man in the film) started when he was in his early 20's, but he doesn't do jiu jitsu so isn't as good as Minxy on the ground, judo is on the feet, throws! That is why he struggled on the ground. Put him on his feet and he is great. Our Minxy has just as many years experience in jiu jitsu, she was simply far too good for him; she wins professional championships, that guy wouldn't even be able to compete in a jiu jitsu comp. I have had feedback from all around the world about this Minxy film (and it's personally one of my favourites too), so I am sad to hear you didn't love it as much as others. The clip was incredibly popular. My store is always up in the top 1, 2, 3, 4, and 5 even since it started, for a reason.
Minxy is one of the most skilled fighters we have in London, besides Venom, no man can beat them, let's face it!

Maybe you will like the [Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register], the guy in that film is an acrobat and circus performer and was incredibly strong, but Sativa destroyed him, because she's another skilled and professional fighter.

Last edited by Amethyst Hammerfist; 31-May-17 at 18:32.
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Amethyst Hammerfist For This Useful Post:
Old 31-May-17, 15:51
Points: 17,001, Level: 56 Points: 17,001, Level: 56 Points: 17,001, Level: 56
Activity: 4.8% Activity: 4.8% Activity: 4.8%
Last Achievements

Thanked 1,533 Times in 633 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by Amethyst Hammerfist [Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register]
Minxy is one of the most skilled fighters we have in London, besides Venom, no man can beat them, let's face it!

Maybe you will like the Sativa films best, she is AMAZING , the guy in that film is an acrobat and circus performer and was incredibly strong, but Sativa destroyed him, because she's another skilled and professional fighter.
Minxy and Sativa are awesome, but YOU are so amazing yourself I cannot stand it! Amethyst rules!
The Following User Says Thank You to nicepuppy For This Useful Post:
Old 31-May-17, 16:06
Session Wrestler
Last Achievements

Quote:
Originally Posted by nicepuppy [Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register]
Minxy and Sativa are awesome, but YOU are so amazing yourself I cannot stand it! Amethyst rules!
Thank you. I have been told recently that I must not forget about being in my own films! I haven't done any recent filmed matches as I have been shooting all these incredible women here in London, so I am going to plan a shoot soon. Thank you for your lovely comment. xX
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Amethyst Hammerfist For This Useful Post:
Old 31-May-17, 16:51
Points: 47,294, Level: 95 Points: 47,294, Level: 95 Points: 47,294, Level: 95
Activity: 9.5% Activity: 9.5% Activity: 9.5%
Last Achievements

Thanked 3,424 Times in 784 Posts

I 100% get that you like competitive matches where it's a struggle. But I'm interested in female domination when the male wins zero and the female humiliates him and is dominant. I know from your interviews you don't like that.

Do you have videos like that with you or other girls?
The Following User Says Thank You to NewYork For This Useful Post:
Old 31-May-17, 19:20
Session Wrestler
Last Achievements

Quote:
Originally Posted by NewYork [Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register]
I 100% get that you like competitive matches where it's a struggle. But I'm interested in female domination when the male wins zero and the female humiliates him and is dominant. I know from your interviews you don't like that.

Actually, I do like that in films, just not sessions. Sessions and films are two very different things.
I have loads of films where the male totally loses, generally they do. The Nikkitta and Sativa ones are the best ones, I'd say. And the Minxy one, she is the best fighter by far on my site, technically. There is one with Jade and myself against a guy (Bert) and we bully him, pretty much. I also did one with my ex boyfriend, he was rather weak and AWFUL at wrestling, he pissed me off so much in that film as he struggled to fight back even a fraction, so i went harder the more annoyed I got.

Added after 44 minutes:

Quote:
Originally Posted by NewYork [Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register]

The films which sold the most, before the Sativa ones, are Amethyst Begs For One Little Wrestle and Xenia Onatopp Eat Your Heart Out, both guys in these videos sucked at wrestling so it was easy for me to destroy them. Some guys like it when men fight well, some dislike that. Some of you prefer it when it is more equal and some of you prefer it when the guy utterly loses. Fetishes are complex and are as unique as each of us.

Last edited by Amethyst Hammerfist; 31-May-17 at 19:20.
The Following User Says Thank You to Amethyst Hammerfist For This Useful Post:
Old 02-Jun-17, 12:12
Session Wrestler
Last Achievements

The [Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register] is as great as her first two for me, though statistically [Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register] is the highest selling, but maybe because it's been online for the longest. [Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register] is my second highest selling at the mo.
I LOVE natural hair but personally prefer [Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register] (as I do any woman, really), but hair aside, her skill, attitude and personality on the mats is always pretty enthralling to me, no matter what she looks like (she is always stunning tbf).

This film is [Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register] right now. My first favourite is [Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register]!

Note, OBVIOUSLY there is no music on the actual films, these are trailers, and yes, some stupid guy actually thought I put music over my films, what an idiot. He said to me ''lose the music, I don't buy films with music'', IT'S A TRAILER, YOU DICKHEAD! Obviously, I didn't call him a dickhead; I politely explained that it was a trailer, not the actual film.

Woah, really had fun with links and emojis there, sorry, a postmodern flaw of mine, hahaha.

Last edited by Amethyst Hammerfist; 02-Jun-17 at 12:36.
The Following User Says Thank You to Amethyst Hammerfist For This Useful Post:
Old 02-Jun-17, 12:23
Points: 66,180, Level: 100 Points: 66,180, Level: 100 Points: 66,180, Level: 100
Activity: 0% Activity: 0% Activity: 0%
Last Achievements

Thanked 20,714 Times in 964 Posts

I like how those last movies try to create a sensation of flow and fluidity between the wrestlers. It is not directly linked to a level of competitiveness, more about sensations and movements and i appreciate it a lot as someone who is deeply passionate about cinematography and music.
The Following User Says Thank You to Maitsek For This Useful Post:
Old 02-Jun-17, 12:41
Session Wrestler
Last Achievements

Oh man, you get it! Thank you! Yes, you can watch competition anywhere. This is mixed wrestling, it's not about that; it is indeed about sensation, chemistry and connection, and the feelings it invokes.

I am big into cinematography, I grew up watching Jim Jarmusch movies, I learnt about sound, editing and cinematography. It's all about invoking emotional responses.

I almost studied Film at university but went with Advertising and Marketing instead, tbf, advertising involved much of the same stuff, in that respect. [Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register], it was also the ad which got me into copywriting; it's lyrically, conceptually, rhythmically and visually stunning.
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Amethyst Hammerfist For This Useful Post:
Old 02-Jun-17, 18:20
Points: 6,985, Level: 35 Points: 6,985, Level: 35 Points: 6,985, Level: 35
Activity: 2.1% Activity: 2.1% Activity: 2.1%
Last Achievements

Hey, Ms. Hammerfist, yes -- that "Surfer" ad is wonderful. Great choice! And I see it was directed by Jonathan Glazer who I only knew as the director of "Sexy Beast." I understand now a little more of why that film is so visually striking. (Come to think of it, the title Sexy Beast describes you quite nicely, so I think there's a comforting unity to all this.) It's exciting to make the human body the emotional and visual driving force of a film, yes? I think there's definitely some Leni Riefenstahl "Olympia" in you.

Thank you for your work. I'm a fan.
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to psf366 For This Useful Post: